Shade's Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A force in the universe mandated that was the moment Kim came back to the room. "Shade would like you to spend the night with her if you would." I admit it! My head whipped around in surprise. Ever the gracious slut I bent to kiss Kim before leaving her bedroom.

Shade was facing away from what was my side of the bed. I didn't move to her too quickly. I debated as I walked to the bed; settled for my hand on her hip. The lights were off when I entered. The ambient light of the city and the moon had guided me to her slender form. Okay, I admit, I kissed her shoulder when I slid near her.

I was patient, waiting to see if Shade might respond to my presence. Not sure, I kept some distance. She didn't turn, didn't speak, and, as the night crept along eventually I surrendered, gratefully, to sleep.

Yes, I was surprised to find Shade's head on my shoulder when I awoke. It nearly never happened anymore. The sun stormed into the room in its early morning brilliance. The angle of it had changed with the passing months. This tiny temptress, this slender extortionist, this wonderful bitch of a lover, my boss -- she was all of the above. The emotion I heard in Kim's words last night held more sway in my heart than in my head. I'm sure you're not surprised.

You already know my night with Libby was late September. My session with Meaghan was that Friday in early October -- after Christy's September contest win but before her Saturday with me. Point? On and on it went!

Shade never brought up Libby. I had to see her. It took gambles and risks to make it happen. I did; we did. I found a pay phone; she cried. Through my tears I told her what Kim told me. She knew; she wasn't happy about it either. We'd figure it out. One of Shade's companies had an afternoon long seminar. Libby and I had very different sort of learning experience!! I'm going way out on a limb and guessing we enjoyed each other way more than Shade did her seminar.

I wondered about Stacy. I had to let her know we had to be careful! Shade was out on appointments late one Wednesday; Stacy knew that. We gabbed, at lunch, about what a wonderful 'coincidence' it was. We giggled madly about it in the hotel room after work! There was no way I was going to muddy the waters and tell her about Libby. Stacy shared that Mark was lead counsel on a really big case. She wasn't very happy about all the time away from home but he'd told her that if they won it made partnership a near certainty. That, naturally, held the promise of a huge jump in income. She mused, her head on my shoulder, about leaving work if that happened. There was good and bad in that of course.

Shade's birthday was Monday, October 15th. She would be thirty four. I thought about making an appointment at a day salon as a present. I decided to go to the source.

"Shade, I'd like to give you a gift of a day at a salon. Would you prefer to schedule it on your birthday or the next day, Boss's Day? And do you have a preference? There is a wide range to choose from here."

She actually blushed. "I think I'll go on my birthday slut." She didn't hesitate a bit on where she preferred to go. You'd know the name if I included it but I thought I better not.

"May I make the appointment for you or would you prefer to?"

Still beaming she said, "I think I'll do it thank you."

I smiled and said, "Since I don't have my credit cards could you please pay for it and take it out of my salary for the month." She laughed, gave me a kiss, closed the bedroom door, and a few minutes later came back with my pocket book. I picked the card I wanted to use and handed it to her. "Absolutely anything you want Shade. My treat!"

Shade stood up, turned, and straddled me. She put her arms around my neck, kissed me, and said, "That is so sweet. Thank you!" It was a little embarrassing to be breathing hard, our hair wet and tangled, arm in arm when Kim wandered in from school. She burst out laughing.

"You two are absolutely shameless wanton hussies." Shade looked at me; I raised an eyebrow. She got a gleam in her eyes; we got up, had the clothes off of Kim in a blink, and showed her just how shameless and wanton we were. For about fifteen seconds she squealed in protest. We took turns thoroughly turning her every which way but loose. She was a panting, thoroughly pleasured, limp noodle of a little sister when we finished. We left her lying in a heap on the front room carpet and took a shower. Just before we did, Shade told her sister too cook dinner as she was.

I can hear the voices: How in the world could you do that? I have something of an answer. It was truly a spur of the moment thing. Dinner was pretty quiet. No one made much eye contact. There was a fair amount of barely suppressed giggling however.

Shade dropped me off at work on her birthday before heading to her day. I kissed her and wished her a fabulous day. I'd already wished her a, um, Happy Birthday! She smiled and thanked me again for the fabulous present. The call came about 4:30 pm. I was to meet her in the garage at five. I did. We didn't head for the condo; she got off Lake Shore Drive at Michigan Avenue, turned right on Chicago Avenue, and stopped at the Park Hyatt Hotel.

I gave Shade a look of curiosity and surprise. She said, "One good turn deserves another. Your treat today; mine tonight." Well now!! I, of course, was wearing my daily costume. Not to worry. Shade and I hustled across the street to Water Tower Place; a potpourri of stores awaited us. She seemed to have a destination in mind as we got on the elevator and she pushed the button for level four. Hand in hand we headed to Akira. She told the auburn haired, fabulously dressed young lady she wanted something nice, dressy but not too much. The young lady looked me up and down (eyeroll!) and turned to a rack of dresses. Yes, her eyes did stop for a moment on the collar. She picked out several. Pointed to the nearest dressing room, I headed to it with an arm full. Shade closed the door behind us. No, I didn't. Argue that is. What's the point?

I undressed. All the outfits were really pretty. I didn't like the colors of some; Shade voiced her thoughts on each as well. One of the last in the group featured a cobalt blue, knit sweetheart bustline attached to a black tail back chiffon skirt. The back scooped a bit lower than the front. It was absolutely gorgeous. I turned. Shade was flushed. Her eyes were bright with lust. I, um, think she liked it. I think part of why she liked it was that my 34c's were rather prominently featured in near overflow capacity. I'm rather pleased with my description. Shade was rather pleased with my overflow.

Marlene, the sales associate, beamed when we came out. Shade asked her to find shoes that worked well with the dress. She returned with an extremely high pair of white platform wedge sandals with horizontal straps across the toe, foot arch, and around the ankle. A single vertical strap connected the three horizontal straps. All were covered with rhinestones that sparkled. The shoes were very pretty yet very intimidating. Thank god they were wedges instead of heels or I'd be in big trouble. Shade told me I'd been doing fine in heels and that I'd be fine in these. Marlene agreed. Shade paid for the outfit with her card; I wore all of it out of the store, costume in a bag.

After she had checked us in, we went directly to the dining room. Smart; she'd made the reservation earlier in the day. The menu resembled a small book. Soup to nuts comes to mind. Charles, the rather smarmy, blonde server, suggested that we give our food orders when I told him I'd like to order wine. "Once I know what kind of dinner you'll be having I can make suggestions on an appropriate wine." Shade bit back a smile.

I ordered the trout. Charles gushed, "Oh how lovely. The rushing waters trout is one of our most popular." Shade pulled the napkin in front of her face. I glared at her.

She looked at Charles and said, "Duck." I did. Shade looked at me. I couldn't stop laughing.

Charles, of course, was clueless. "Yes miss, the honey glazed duck." I did it again. Shade got it that time. Charles, by now flustered and beet red, asked if we wanted to order a starter. I looked at the page, pointed an item out to Shade, who nearly convulsed in laughter. I simply held up the page and pointed.

"Yes miss, From The Cave. I'm sure you'll find it quite to your liking." The now grumpy Chuckster recommended the most expensive half-bottle of Chardonnay. I ordered a full bottle of the modestly priced Napa Valley Miner. I'm quite sure that Shade did this on purpose. She ordered the Corpse Reviver #2. Goddamn that woman! I snorted my mouth full of water right through my nose.

When I did, Charles turned and made his exit with what was left of his self-esteem. I was quite sure this was not a restaurant where behavior like ours, made famous in the famous Chez Paul scene from 'Blues Brothers,' was a common occurrence. I thought we'd done pretty well.

I asked, in a hushed whisper, whether the Chuckster had already quit. Shade laughed; we agreed we would see how far we could push him. We looked at each other with mirth-filled eyes when 'not Charles' brought our drinks. A different not Charles brought the starter dish, which actually was quite good. We split it.

Okay, this has to be included!! The manager, as stated on his name tag, came to ask if everything was 'satisfactory.' I couldn't resist. In my sappiest saccharine voice, I asked, "Actually, I have a question. Is our server new?" I thought Shade would choke on the bite of food in her mouth.

The manager, obviously apprised of our hijinks, flushed with anger. "Charles is our longest tenured employee. Repeat customers often ask for him by name." Hmm, was he a lover? I thanked him for his completely idiotic response. (no, not in those words!)

"I think if we ever come back here, the reservation better be in my name, Shade. I'm quite sure yours will be blacklisted." We both had a laugh about that! Another glass of wine was poured just before the entrées were presented by an obviously sullen, subdued Chuckster. Dude, rent a pair if you don't have 'em. I mean really!!

The food really was fabulous. I whispered to Shade that I wondered if Charles had spit on our food. She paled, looked, saw the mirth in my eyes, and shook her head as she laughed. What a wonderful evening. We exchanged bites of our dinner, chatted lightly about one thing and another, and had a glorious time. After the bill had been settled we stopped for an after dinner drink. I let Shade order something for me. I admit to being pretty much a wine only kind of gal these days. The Grand Marnier went down easily and, after the wine, buzzed me awfully quickly. But it was gooooood!!

Neither of us really wanted to spend time having an after dinner drink. There were other things on our mind.

Shade was leaving Wednesday evening for a four day General Agent's meeting for one the companies our office represented. This was, I had learned over time, a regular occurrence. The companies had these at different times of the year -- but most of the planning was done rather late, when goals were given and the rest. Shade didn't share, other than bare bones, and I didn't ask. I only cared that she would be gone Thursday, Friday, Saturday and a good bit of Sunday!

We spent the most fabulous night together!! Shade purred as she told me how sexy the dress looked on me. I'm such a girl! I blushed and looked at my wine glass. She continued, telling me how it flattered my every curve, how it accentuated my bust, and how she'd seen eyes wandering as we entered both the restaurant and, later, the bar. I can't help it; I'm human. Her words made me feel gorgeous. Yeah, a part of me still curdled like bad cottage cheese; but I can't lie. A woman loves to hear a compliment. Your closest girl friend, your best friend from work, maybe even a sister. No matter, gay, straight, single, married, or other, those words warm us.

Finally in our room, clothes were quickly shed. We were together, in a tangled mess, on the bed. It was gasps, whispers, subtle movements that spoke of need and want. None of it was new. But it was wonderful, sweet, and just amazing. Neither of us wanted to lead; we both wanted the other to begin. Writing of it now I just laughed. The pent up passion exploded as we both reached for the other at exactly the same time. Each of us smiled into the kiss. The rest? Think if you will of Chutes and Ladders. We sent each other up a ladder of want, down a chute of pleasure. A card played, a response given. I initiated, she responded. She gave, I took. It was any and everything lovemaking should and could be. We, us, blocked out anything, anyone else. When, at long last, we had satisfied and exhausted each other, we slept, one to another, under a damp sheet.

The office celebrated Boss's Day. I saw a flash of anger in Shade's eyes as ours met at the suggestions on how the day might be celebrated. After the night we spent I admit I was confused. There were screams and shouts of encouragement as I lifted her to the edge of the conference room table, removed her panties, bent and lapped her pussy. Her body was tense; she really didn't want me to do this. I really did give thought to putting a stop to it. I tried to communicate with my fingers I was okay with it. Gradually she relaxed. She was slow to respond; I sensed from that how difficult this was for her. With that on my mind, I made sure to do all I could to give her everything she needed. I felt it as it took her over. I felt it as my fingers caressed her wet, convulsing walls. She cried out as it bloomed. Her shivering nub, under relentless assault, stood full and high in my mouth.

The room had grown silent. While they had all seen the video of that first, terrible time, this was new, seeing me pleasure their boss. I did everything I could to take her through another. It was slow in coming and when it finally did, it was every bit as gorgeous as the first. Shade sat, spent and silent, while the cake was cut and passed around to everyone. I vowed to speak to her about never duplicating the show we had put on. It appeared we shared similar thoughts. She followed me into my office, locked the door, and cried on the couch with me.

Later that afternoon I had a thought. Was the reluctance a confirmation of sorts of what Kim had told me? If she wanted me to stop, all she had to do was say no. Then again, if she loved me why hadn't she shared that? I was still wrestling with Kim's startling admission about her sister's ... geez, even now as I write about it I'm having a hard time putting it together the way I want. A weakness? A character flaw? Was she unable to express her love verbally in addition to Kim's shocking revelation?

Kim drove Shade to the airport Wednesday evening. We'd left the office early. You can probably guess why. Kim smiled as Shade and I had our goodbye kisses and a last few, whispered words. I waited thirty minutes, called Libby on the pre-paid phone and confirmed a time and place for late Friday afternoon.

After Kim returned, she headed to the fridge for a soda and plopped on the couch near me. She eyed me and said, "So things are better between the two of you?" Hmm. I was puzzled; what did she mean.

"Not sure I understand what you're asking, Kim"

"Have you mentioned, or has she brought up, what I told you a few weeks ago?" Oh my god!! As Barney Fife would say: Nip it in the bud!

"Kim honey, this isn't to be rude; not even close. You really shouldn't ask those kinds of questions. If your sister and I have a relationship it's between us. I don't know how it is between sisters ... but I will not answer the kind of questions that you're asking. That's private." I smiled.

As I spoke Kim flushed with anger. "Listen asshole, do you think we don't ... no, not goin' there". Alarms went off in my head. "This is my sister!! You do anything to hurt her and I'll gut you like a fish!!" Her voice rose to emphasize the last few words, "Do you understand?" My mind raced ... Stacy? Libby? Did she/they know?

I nodded mutely, waited a few ticks for my heart to slow, and said, "Yes, I really do Kim. Maybe I didn't say what I'm feeling. Monday was one our best days together. It was off the charts intimate and romantic." Lying, again, I said, "It's awful she's away for most of the weekend. I can't wait till she gets home Sunday."

Kim smiled and nodded. Something in her eyes worried me terribly!! I kissed her goodnight, went to bed, and slept fitfully. Much to my surprise she apologized the next morning as she drove me to work. She admitted she overreacted; I owned up to being too strident with my response. I did not, however, answer the question she asked last night. I politely declined an offer of a ride home, saying I was sure I would find someone willing and that I didn't want to interfere with whatever activities she might have planned after school. Stacy and I had made plans for Thursday after work.

Thursday and Friday were a bit comical. Everyone knew Shade was out of town and it felt like a 'slut feeding frenzy.' The irony being, of course, they offered while I ... oh god. No matter how I try to word it it's just awful! I'm sure you get the idea. There were four visitors on Thursday and five on Friday. No, I kid you not.

There was a surprise of sorts included. It hadn't happened before; Lisa Glass, one of the newer sales staff, brought a soft plastic double dildo in her purse. It wasn't my first time with her; she hadn't been a contest winner nor had a birthday. A redhead, she was a bit short for her weight. She did well with her clothes, accentuating her full breasts and shapely legs. In her second year with Shade, she wasn't new to the business when she joined.

Anyway, she had me give her a (sigh!) warm up before showing me her surprise. I undressed her, took off my costume, lay on my back while she mounted me. Shade had taken me early on and since with a strap-on. Shrug. I have to say, this was new for me. I probably don't have to go into too much detail on how she fucked me. But ... body to body, it was intimate and uncomfortable for me. Being the office pleasure toy was one thing. This was not part of the plan; at least no one else had done what Lisa did. I can't lie and say it wasn't pleasurable. Like many of the others, Lisa was in her late 20's. She was unabashed about being a lesbian; lived with someone and, from what others who knew her partner said, was happy in her relationship. There was never a doubt that this (how she took me) was something she had done before.

I didn't protest when she kept going. Yes, it felt that good. My hands and mouth were busy with her gorgeous breasts. It feels odd to share this. As her passion grew her vocabulary got very explicit. "You pussy licking whore how does my cock feel in that hot cunt of yours?" "Is that pussy on fire wanting me bitch?" "You can't get enough can you?" "Come on straight girl, fuck me, fuck me good." "Oh goddamn I'm gonna, oh shit, you're gonna make me cum again. Oh fuck yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck." I think I got it pretty much right ... or most of it. Shrug.

Stacy was really angry. She heard Lisa's screams. She insisted I tell Shade what Lisa had done. I told Stacy I had no way of knowing; she understood. She and Kelly had talked about it. They each wanted to tell Shade. I was betwixt and between. Surely Stacy knew about the cameras. Anyone who'd seen the video of my Friday afternoon would know they were there. Did they know about the feed in the condo? Shade would see what happened; I tried to talk Stacy off the ledge. I reminded her we had bigger fish to fry; we needed to be very careful about us. All this other crap cut into the time we had to love each other. In a fit of tears after our second go-round, just before we had to leave, Stacy stunned me.