Shade's Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you love me if I'm your submissive?" What?

"Can you love you and allow yourself to just be whatever it is you are without all this other stuff getting in the way?"

The silence filled the room.

"I need to go back in therapy Destiny. That okay with you?"

"I need to just love you every step of the way. That okay with you?" She started to cry -big ole crocodile tears, hard, body rattling sobs. Kim and I got up at the same time and went to hug her. We both love her ... for different reasons. She finally cried herself out. Kim brought a box of Kleenex from the bathroom. Shade blew her nose and wiped her red, swollen eyes. I kissed her. Um, a real kiss. An 'ooh baby I need you' kiss. She smiled into it.

I wasn't exactly sure if the storm had passed. It felt like we'd taken the high winds, roiling waves and survived. But there was a lot of work, hard work, ahead. She had to do what she had to do but I'd be at her side – figuratively if not literally. Remember I told you I'm a reader? I thought of the late great Robert B. Parker's Sunny Randall and Jesse Stone novels. Each of them sought help. The passages in the books were fascinating. Amazing how he handled each of their personal struggles in therapy. Please understand – I only reference those to highlight my limited experience in therapy after my divorce. It's why I knew I had to let Shade grind out the hard, hard work ahead on her own. Alone, but knowing I am here, waiting, with open arms and love in my heart!

Kim burst out of her chair and said, "Anyone want to make a mad dash to the water?" I grabbed a hand, she took another, and we three headed out the door in a full sprint, naked as the day we were born, laughing like ten thousand maniacs. We dove headfirst into the chilly water. I swam and swam. I stood and body surfed in the endless waves. They carried me to shore. I laughed, wandered back out, swam again, and let the ocean do what it does. The sisters followed my lead. Their tiny forms, oddly, made it harder. They were neither tall nor substantial ... it seemed to work against them. But it didn't matter. They enjoyed it nonetheless. I saw Shade eye me; I knew that look. I shook my head. We needed the dust to settle a bit before we made love. She made pouty face. I smiled; she did too. We played, splashed, body surfed and let it all just be! I think our laughter must have carried over the water. When we finally headed in there were a handful who stood watching with a variety of amused and interested looks on their faces.

Oh my god!! My iTunes is playing Faith Hill's fabulous 'Me.' I'm in tears. 'With you all I ever had to be is me.' Oh thank you Faith!! 'What you get is what you see.' Oh honey!! Shade, can you feel her? That's all I need!!!

It's a Saturday night as I write. My honey has been very patient with me as I've struggled to capture our story. Her eyes are calling to me, letting me know it's our time. Wink! Night night all. I promise to continue this tomorrow.

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm back at it. I don't want to skimp on the rest of the trip but there's so much more I want to tell you about. After the tumult, Thursday turned out to be a pretty good day. Dinner was outstanding. There was so much food you couldn't possibly eat it all. Dishes were both American and foreign, simply scrumptious. The sisters told me I was an old fuddy; I insisted we not go nude. It just didn't feel right! I wore my sarong; they wore bikini bottoms. It was the only time we weren't naked. Maybe I'm a goof but I felt better about it. Make any sense?

The weather was gorgeous the rest of the trip. Friday was kayaking. I let the sisters go in a double while I was in a single. What a hoot. Nude kayaking? Um, no, we had to wear these idiotic life preservers whose only purpose was to chafe our nipples! Ugh! It was so much fun!!

Saturday. When Shade found out about parasailing she insisted I do it. Can it be so bad? You're sitting on a sling (think the swings we used when we were young) which is attached to a bar, which has a bunch of ropes attached to a big old colored parachute. The bar has a rope attached to it; the other end is tied to a boat. Everything is double and triple secured. I don't know if that's a good description. You can find videos on YouTube. Anyway, off goes the boat. They let the chute get some air in it then let out my rope. Up in the air I went. You get up there pretty damn fast!! My heart was going a mile a minute. It's so beautiful!! A hundred feet of rope and I don't know how high off the water. The girls were on the boat waving at me. Kim was filming. Everything was going great!

Shade told me later she heard the engine sputter, backfire and then quit. Not good! I'm in the air by the grace of god and the speed of the boat. They couldn't reel me in fast enough because I was slowly descending and they were gliding, dead in the water. I floated ever so slowly down and dropped into the water, scared witless. I got the fuck out of the harness and swam like a madwoman toward the boat, which was a good – oh I have no goddamn idea how far away it was. Thank god I'm a pretty strong swimmer. Kim was pale; Shade was laughing hysterically.

The crew was dragging the parachute through the water back to the boat. I took the lifejacket and threw it at the captain, calling him every name in the book. He apologized like crazy. Kim hugged me. I wanted to hurt someone. The idiot captain was promising to refund the cost. That's when Shade did her magic.

"Oh no. I have a much better idea. You're going to pay for our room and board; all three of us." The captain, a very dark skinned man, turned about as pale as possible. The bargaining began. He wanted to only pay for mine. Back and forth they went. Shade finally said, "No my friend. You don't want this to get any uglier than it is. You'll pay for the cost for my sister's studio for the entire trip. That's a good offer and a hell of a bargain. We're done negotiating. When we get back to shore you and I will go to the front desk. I will tell whoever is there what happened and tell them about your generous offer." She smiled sweetly. The captain knew he was dead meat. People were going to see his boat get towed. Everyone had to have seen me drift slowly into the ocean. He was going to have a tough time getting new business for a while. Shade had him over a barrel and he knew it.

When we finally got to the dock Shade insisted Kim and I go to our room. She'd be back after taking care of things at the front desk. That sounded reasonable. There was a little gathering but not too many. I was asked what happened and was I okay. Kim answered about the boat. I explained I'd been having a great time and I was just fine. Kim and I strolled back. I threw myself on the bed. Kim crawled up next to me.

"You okay Destiny?" she asked, looking down at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Just another Saturday afternoon right? Damn that was fun. Too bad those morons had to mess it up. Your sister is a hoot isn't she?" Kim nodded, smiling. "What that idiot captain doesn't know is the cost of your little studio is nearly what our room is." Her jaw dropped. "Oh yeah! She made it seem like she was making a grand gesture." We laughed.

"My sister the master manipulator."

"Yeah, well this time it was for a good cause. She probably saved us enough to pay for all the food and drinks and stuff from the convenience store. That's not likely, by the time all's said and done, to be small change."

"Oh my god that's right. You both just sign tabs to the room. What are we going to do with all the euros?"

"Ya know what – I haven't the foggiest. We can talk about it with Shade when she gets back. Maybe we'll pay for dinner and stuff tonight in cash." I shrugged. "Whatever; we can always exchange the money back when we get home."

Just then Shade wandered in with a big smile on her face. "Guess what kids! The hotel offered to comp our dinner, drinks, and entertainment tonight in addition to the parasail dudes paying Kim's hotel bill!!" Woo hoo!! We did some jumpin' around like the fools we are. Shade is such a bitch! She thought I needed something to take my mind off the 'horrible events' of the afternoon ... so she insisted I have the egg in me all night.

"Hey bitch, which one of us is the submissive?" Kim snickered. I tried to glower at Shade.

"Does my baby not want to please her honey?" Shade mimicked my sing song voice of yesterday. Kim had to sit down she was laughing so hard. She's just so goddamn cute! Shade I mean. No wait ... Kim's adorable too. Oh crap, I'm gonna get in trouble with both of them. Geez this writing stuff is hard. Sigh!

So anyways, we compromised. I had the egg in me while we were out. The sisters had their hair in pigtails with pink bows. They each had red lipstick on their nipples. Not the whole nipple! Just enough that if you looked you'd do a double take to make sure you saw what you thought you'd seen. They, in a 'can you top this' kinda thing, wrote across my chest, 'Ask me how I like my eggs.' Yeah, you probably guessed – anytime anyone asked, Shade got to dial up the egg. It was a night of silliness, a night of fun, and night of unbridled passion. You know who insisted I include that last.

You may remember that day a while ago when we descended on Kim and had our way with her. Well that was kinda, sorta a threesome. Um, Saturday night? The last remnants of the Kokomo wife blushes as I tell you about that night. This me is smiling a snarky little smile at the ecstasy of it. Well, that was the real deal. We all wound up having way too much to drink and, after staggering back to the room, used the king size bed to ... oh my god! I've written about how we'd had each other. This night was a free-for-all. Let your minds roam (ours did), set your wildest fantasies of three women together free (we did!), empty every last little bit of whatever is lingering in the deepest recesses that you've never shared with your ... whomever. Kokomo has become Kokomohmygawd!!

I have absolutely no idea when sleep finally took us. The phone rang. Shade reached for it and mumbled something then threw the receiver. It bounced off the wall and fell to the carpet. I smiled, reached for and kissed her. She curled into me ... and that's how Sunday began. Kinda like a whole lot of our days. No, if you're wondering, Kim didn't wake up!!

At breakfast, Shade informed me that she'd arranged a massage for me that afternoon.

"A massage? Why on earth did you do that?"

"Sweetie, yesterday had to be a bit traumatic. I thought a nice massage would help relax you. The concierge described the ninety minute massage as deep tissue Thai massage. He assured me it's the most popular one they offer. I hope you enjoy it." She kissed me.

"Ninety minutes? My god, I'll likely be sound asleep. I wonder what a Thai massage is like." They both looked at me and shrugged. I sighed. "Oh well, it sounds like fun. What time is it set for?"

"Oh, they do it right here in the room. Etienette is her name. She'll be here at 12:30. It's already paid for so don't you worry about a thing. Kim and I will be at the beach so you can relax and enjoy yourself lover."

"Wow, okay. Well thank you Shade. That's very sweet of you." We headed to the beach for some sun. The sisters are just disgusting. Their skin doesn't burn like mine, even this close to the equator, so their tans were much darker much quicker. Me? Sigh. Well, I did get a nice base on Tuesday and I'm starting to get a nice deep tan. I'm going to be sad to go home ... well for a lot of reasons. But this gorgeous tan will disappear in Chicago's winter all too quickly. Oh well.

It was time to head back anyway – I wanted to take a shower before the massage. Get the suntan lotion off me and wash my hair. Shade washed my back and helped with my legs. Yes her fingers went places they weren't supposed to. Well, kinda anyway. She made a valid point last night in bed. Just because she said she would go back to therapy didn't mean we couldn't make love. It's pretty hard to argue with that. She does have a way of getting me warmed up.

Kim had been sitting on the couch during all this. She shook her head saying, "You two are impossible!! It's scandalous listening to the two of you giggling and carrying on in there."

I put my hands on my hips and said, "Well excuse me Miss I enjoyed myself Saturday night! You got some nerve callin' our kettles black chickie!" We all laughed. (Everybody get that? She's the pot and ...) A knock on the door announced that it was 12:30. Kim got up, opened the door and I froze.

There stood one of the most beautiful women I'd ever laid eyes on. The term 'Nubian Goddess' was created for this beauty. Tall (think 5 ft 10 in), with absolutely gorgeous dark brown skin, she wore a sheer white sarong that was tied just above ample breasts, coming to a stop just below her mound, showing off all of her legs - and I do mean all. Legs for miles; twin pillars would demand hours of pleasure. The diaphanous material didn't attempt to hide; it simply clung, lightly, to her body. A body that was firm, feminine, with proud, high breasts. Shade did you know?

Gorgeous, large brown eyes and a head of long, loose curls surrounded her not-too thin face. Kim turned and looked at us; she too was awed by the woman's beauty. For the first time on the trip my nudity was painfully awkward. Her smile, which showed deep dimples, was warm. When she spoke it was a rich tone that was a mixture of sex, lust and eroticism in a lush French accent. "You must be Destiny. I'm Etienette, very glad to meet you. Where may I set up my table?" Oh dear god.

I looked at Shade – always a big help. She was obviously amused at how completely star struck I was. "Hi Etienette, I'm Shade and this is my sister Kim. You can set your table right next to the bed." Oh I am so going to kill you woman!! "And feel free to just put your bag of goodies on the bed."

So taken were we three that we hadn't noticed two very young women, beauties both, who lingered just outside and off to the left. They scampered in behind Etienette; one set a black bag on the bed, the other set up the massage table, including the white sheet that covered it. I noticed Kim's eyes never left one; she blushed and looked away at Kim's overt stare.

One of my deepest fantasies, even when I was married, was to have a tall, dark skinned enchantress make love with me. Of course I knew the wellspring that fantasy had sprung from. But only my diary knew of it. I had no idea if this woman has those leanings. Skin so dark, so luscious it looked like she'd been dipped in a vat by our Creator. Dark brown nipples were visible under the gorgeous chiffon. I soaked in her beauty with my eyes. She smiled as she walked past me.

Shade whispered, "Isn't she gorgeous?" I nodded mutely. "Enjoy your massage baby. Kim and I will be at the beach while she's taking care of you."

I gawked at Shade and croaked, "Okay." Smooth huh? I sounded like a strangled frog. She kissed me, warm and deep. Her fingers caressed my cheek. Kim stood statue-still. She looked at me; I returned it. We were both clearly smitten. Shade took her sister's hand and they left. I was alone with my fantasy woman. Her arms were reed thin, her fingers long and slender. Busy with her black bag she was unaware of my eyes soaking in the goddess in front of me.

She was all business. "We're at a clothing optional resort so we don't have to get you undressed." Thanks for reminding me. "Let's get started." Etienette passed her hand over the table. I took my place on my stomach with my face in that hole thingy. She lit some incense and placed it around the room. I agreed when she suggested that the ceiling fan would help fill the room with the aroma. She had moved right in front of me, and when she reached up to turn on the fan, her sarong lifted, exposing her smooth, luscious pussy. Her labia were full and pouty but her pearl caught my eye. Protruding from her hood, its bright pink stood in contrast to her beautiful, dark chocolate skin. I was already obviously aroused; I was certain she would notice. She laid a towel across my butt. "We've got ninety minutes together Destiny. Just relax and enjoy." Can she hear my heart pound in my chest?

She began with soft, warm hands on my shoulders. I shivered at how delicious her touch felt. I felt her breath warm in my ear as she whispered, "So it's true what I've been told Destiny? That you enjoy the female form and all the pleasures it holds." I'm so busted; I could only moan in embarrassing acknowledgement. "I'm really good at what I do." Can my nipples get any harder? "Help me, won't you, and relax." I nodded. I'm trying, gorgeous. Really I am.

The oil had hints of lavender and cinnamon, both my favorite scents. I made an effort, "I smell lavender and cinnamon. What else is there in your oil?"

"Oh I'm glad you like it. It's called 'Goddess Dreams.' I love the scent too. I actually use it at home as a bath oil. Just a couple of drops do the trick. Let's see, there's almond oil, chamomile, and olive oil too. It's wonderful isn't it?" I nodded. Did she choose it because of the rich scent or as a tease of sorts, letting others know how she felt about herself?

Etienette massaged my back, neck, arms and legs until I was in a relaxed, tranquil state. I felt like putty, yet my arousal had not waned. The entire time she had been touching me my pussy had been leaking and my lust had grown. She stopped and I heard a giggle. I realized she was giggling because I had been grinding my mound into the table in an effort to orgasm. I looked up in horror at what she must think of me and was shocked at what I found. There was a note on the table. I looked up at Etienette; she just smiled. I propped myself up on my elbows and opened it. It was from Shade.

"Destiny, you mean the world to me. I love you. I expected you to run when you discovered my true nature but I was a fool – again - for not trusting you. I realize you truly do love me and I'm excited about our future, no matter what roles we end up in. This massage is my loving gift to you, but it is not an ordinary massage. Spread your new wings my darling. Enjoy all of the pleasures and Etienette. With my love, Shade."

I could do little more than shake my head in wonder at that woman of mine. When I looked up at Etienette she had undone her sarong. It fell to the floor along with my jaw. Sweet brown sugar with a creamy white smile that said she knew I liked what I saw. Impossibly, my dark brown island dream was even more stunning nude.

"I think it's time for your real massage Destiny!" I finally dragged my eyes to my black pearl's warm eyes.

Too stunned to speak, my pussy was working just fine as I felt that tingle and still more juices flow. A pillow was placed under my hips, lifting my ass into the air, leaving me wondering what this was about. When I felt hands on my ass, I closed my eyes in relaxation. When Etienette slipped a finger between my ass cheeks and twirled it around my rosebud, I gasped at the pleasure and began thinking of ways to repay Shade. When, um, her finger slipped inside any chance at rational thought went out the window. I let the pleasure wash over me as she gently finger fucked my ass. When her other hand slipped lower to find my clit, it only took moments before my first orgasm crashed through me.

Etienette gently soothed me as I returned to earth but my massage wasn't nearly over. She easily slipped a vibrator into my soaked pussy. That little black bag had some magic in it!! I writhed in ecstasy as she brought me to another orgasm while massaging my ass with her other hand. I was panting as she withdrew the blessed invader and nearly tipped over again at the sound of her deep, sexy French accent when she removed the pillow and told me to turn over.