Shade's Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm oil was poured over my tits and tummy. Her eyes shone with conquest; she took her time massaging my front. She spent who knows how many minutes on my glories and I thought I was might cum again when she began tweaking and tugging on my nipples. Any thought I could survive her onslaught proved foolish as another orgasm blew through me as she loved my aching nipple. Etienette suckled both nipples all the way through my orgasm and for minutes afterwards, then flashed her über sexy smile as she slowly moved to work on my legs.

Those strong, long fingers made sure my thighs were taken care of but it was baby that was still oh so needy. No need to worry; she wasn't done with me yet. My legs were spread wide, my knees high. I watched as Etienette leaned over the table, her eyes locked on mine as that mouth, after wetting her lips with her tongue, inched towards my lewdly displayed, soaked center. When her tongue made contact and lapped from the southern border north to my clit, I shivered at the erotic display I was watching and at the insistent throbbing of my clit. She licked, bathed, sucked and tongue fucked me until I could stand no more. She slipped three fingers into the swamp; I cried out. She took my pulsing pearl into her mouth; I screamed. She finger fucked me while loving my clit; I exploded. Stars! OMG stars! I saw stars of every color behind clenched eyes! My orgasm rolled and roiled in an unending path of pleasure and Etienette never stopped. How many orgasms could I have? She was determined to find out. Her tongue lapped faster, her fingers thrust quicker and deeper as one orgasm rolled into another and another - like waves rolling up on the beach in their relentless parade.

When she finally stopped I was nearly comatose and could do no more than lay motionless, awash in oil, perspiration and pussy juices. My head lay in the hole at the end of the table. I was exhausted. I sighed and closed my eyes. It suddenly got darker and when I opened my eyes to investigate, I found Etienette's very puffy, wet and pink pussy just inches from my mouth. She straddled the head piece on the table and in a soft, lust-filled whisper purred, "I know you want to lick my kitty baby girl. Go ahead, taste me, make me cum with your mouth. Let my black Betty be your holiday prize."

There was no thinking involved; my tongue darted to find her sodden, silky, delicious pussy. I flicked, twirled, plunged, lapped and sucked all of her with all of the passion I could muster until, after what seemed like hours, she squirted her girl cum into my mouth. I was drenched in a different, scented ocean and swallowed what seemed like an unending river of her juices. When the flood finally stopped, I licked her clean with gentle swipes of my tongue.

As I rolled over on my tummy, Etienette slowly walked away and had a seat in a chair, spreading her legs wide as she stared into my eyes, deep down into my soul. She was rubbing her silky mound with one hand while tweaking her nipples with the other. "You want more of my honey don't you Destiny. It's okay, you have permission. Come get your fill of your island girl. I want you to lick me again."

I love Shade! Nothing will ever change that, but this tall, dark, sexy, woman with her swollen center spread wide open had a hold on me I can't explain. I fell off the table and crawled to her. She just smiled at me. At least for that afternoon she was the center of my universe. The ninety minute time limit was forgotten as I serviced her. She held my head and directed me. I pleasured her, eager to accommodate any and every need and want. No, I'm not submissive. It simply felt right doing whatever this woman wished, (was it the rich French accent?) even licking her winking rosebud without hesitation when told to.

When finally she pushed me away, my face was coated in her juices. Hell, my whole body was. She never apologized when, as one orgasm followed another, she unleashed another torrent of her scented silkiness. Amazingly, after my long afternoon with Etienette, I was still horny. She must have seen it in my eyes.

"No one knows do they Destiny? You've always wanted to be fucked by a black goddess."

My eyes widened in shock. My head drooped; I nodded.

"Tell me. Tell your darkest desire what you want her to do!"

I lifted my head. "Fuck me Etienette. My voice rose as I cried out my need. "Take me from behind. Please fuck me!"

She stood, smiled, ruffled my hair as she passed, retrieved a strap-on from her bag and, after slipping it on, mounted me from behind. The feeling of euphoria lifted my soul. Another blossomed from my deepest depths. When it hit, it rocked me. I screamed in paroxysms of pleasure and heard a loud gasp. It couldn't have been Etienette; she was still feverishly pumping her girl cock in and out as she tried to wring as many orgasms from me as possible. When I was finally able I raised my head and opened my eyes. I found the source of the gasp.

Shade and Kim had turned the love seat on the patio around. My wanton display of hedonism played out in front of them. Shade was sitting to Kim's right, both had their legs spread wide open, Shade's left leg hung over Kim's right. Each sister had her fingers buried in the others pussy. A smile was all I got from them before Shade, her voice thick, said, "Please continue; this is so fucking hot Destiny. Oh my god ... I'm about to cum again!" Her eyes rolled back into her head as she gasped that last. Kim's smile was beatific.

That display, along with Etienette's persistence, was all it took for an orgasm to scream through my now exhausted body. After it slipped away, Etienette released her grasp on me and I slumped to the floor. She slowly slipped her girl cock out of my pussy to a deliciously obscene pop. Limp, wrung out, and sore I watched as the sisters fingered each other to mutual orgasms. My dark angel rained kisses on my back and neck before leaving me.

Etienette returned and helped me to my feet. She was wearing her sarong again and had cleaned up. With a knowing look in her eyes, she gave me a deep kiss, told me I was her new favorite client and slipped something into my hand. She slid her fingers through me yet again, purred as she tasted my nectar, turned with a flourish and disappeared out the door.

On wobbly legs I made my way out onto the patio and, after Kim slid over into the chair, I sat down and cuddled with Shade in the love seat. We sat quietly, holding hands, me not knowing what to say after what they had seen.

"It's okay Destiny," Shade said. "I saw everything. I planned this and knew what would happen. I asked the concierge if one of the masseuses was either bi or gay. I just didn't know she was going to be so fucking gorgeous or I might not have given you this gift." We giggled at her comment then kissed. After I asked, she told me that she and Kim had waited a few minutes after leaving before returning to watch our intimate encounter - as they had planned all along. I sat blushing as both of them snickered at my embarrassment. I searched for something to say.

"Shade, I can't explain it. She's so gorgeous, so sexy, she set something off in me that ... I don't know. It's so personal; I'm embarrassed the two of you saw me act that way." I found her eyes with mine. "But my god, as much as I love you, that woman just did something to something in me ... oh my god, I'm babbling like a fool." I was so tired, so completely exhausted I couldn't gather my thoughts. And I was ... what? My body was on fire, every last bit of me tingled either in pleasure or pain. Delicious, intimate, sexy, wanton pain. I felt myself smile.

Kim spoke first. "I see the smile Destiny. May I tell you something?"

"Of course sweetie!" Her eyes burned with something ... I was curious.

"That night, when you were on stage, when Libby (oh god!) came to you ... and all that followed. Today was the most amazing display of raw human emotion, of pure lust that I've seen in my young life." She leaned in and kissed me. Her kiss was warm, her eyes hot. "And I've seen you in heat up close and personal." She smiled. Holy crap!

"Um, what sort of lasers did you have on that little girl who was with Etienette?" Kim's eyes darted to her sister then back at me. A shy smile. "And don't you even try and do a 'what little girl?' I saw her blush!"

Kim blushed. "Oh just fuck you both. You saw her hips, her tits, those eyes. She can't be more than a couple years younger than me. What can I say?"

Naturally, it was Shade who piped up at the worst time. "And what was it that your 'island goddess' slipped in your hand before she left lover?" Yeah, where does a naked woman hide a business card? Goddamn!! I showed it to both of them; peals of laughter. Not good ... baby was oh so sore. When I mentioned same the evil wenches dragged my tired body inside, shut both doors, and ... oh my gawd. Kokonuttin!!

It was dark when we all woke up. After stretches, kisses and more we needed to find some food. Okay, those of you in the peanut gallery ... I'm ignoring the snickers!! Oh my god, a Snickers would have tasted like, um, another kind of heaven right about then!! Wink.

The hostess gave us stink eye when we wandered in at the hour we did. It was our last night in paradise so I got right up in the bitch's grill and whispered a few sweet nothings. She turned pale, then bright red, spun and led us to our table. She threw our menus down and left.

They both looked at me. Shade asked, "What on earth did you whisper to that bitch?"

I smiled sweetly and said, "The three of us think you are one hot piece of ass, honey, and you're welcome to join us for an all night, all girl orgy." Neither of them believed me – which really is a shame!!

Since it was our last night we did it up right ... champagne and shrimp, every kind of shrimp they had on the menu. Just bring it, girl, and we'll ... sorry, I'm blushing! When you know who is breathing in my ear I ... Shade!! I'm writing!!!

Well, so you probably guessed Kim spent the night in our bed. Shrug. I mean, really ... it's not like it's the rest of our lives. It was a holiday trip to heaven. Ya know what was fun about Monday? We took lots of pictures. Oh sure, we spent time in the sun, time in the water, and gathered some trinkets and the like for the girls in the office. But it was fun!! We had to be at the airport early in the afternoon but we made it in plenty of time. It totally sucked that we had a two hour layover in Miami before our flight home. But we had a late breakfast on the island and dinner in a chain restaurant in the airport. We got home late, late, late Monday night – and slept.

Tuesday? Doesn't matter; it was a complete waste of time – for the most part. Stacy and Kelly gawked at my tan. Oh my god I'm laughing!! I told them to lock the door, then led them to my office and stripped off my dress to show them my tan. Yes, I really did!! Kelly gawked. Stacy? Well, her eyes met mine ... and I knew she wanted another night. God I'm gonna miss her!! Sigh!

Wednesday morning Kelly closed the door to my office and let me know our lunch was on. Wonderful, except she still wouldn't tell me who it was with.

"It's not like I'm trying to keep secrets from you, Destiny. I just think it's better if you go into this with an open mind."

I laughed. "Well it's not like I have a hell of a lot of choice in the matter." I teased her by running my fingers along her breasts. "Anything I can do to entice you into telling me?" She laughed, pulled me to her, kissed me and told me no. "Damn, you're no fun at all." She arched an eyebrow, lifted my skirt and slid her finger along the damp spot on my panties. Geez! See why I have that girl crush on her? "Yeah, yeah, I know you're way more than a little fun babe." She smiled, turned and left. Great Destiny, have a fabulous morning. Yeesh!

Lunch time rolled around. Kelly came to get me, I put my coat on, and we headed to the elevator. Surprise, surprise ... we were alone, so Kelly took the opportunity and kissed me. Yum! She whispered, "I sure wish I could get a close up look at that tan of yours!" She winked; I blushed and smiled. Isn't she so cute!!

My surprise was sitting at the table. Dawn stood up and hugged me. "Hi Destiny. Gosh it's good to see you. My god don't you look fabulous with your tan! Kelly told me about the trip; wow, the sun sure does look good on you."

Because Dawn doesn't work at Shade's anymore I've never described her, even though she was there when I got there in 2009. Anyone know who Daniela Ruah is? The gorgeous actress who is on NCIS. Think her chiseled features on a very pretty face but with Kate Mara red hair, real dark, that falls about halfway down her back. She's my height but thinner. We chitchatted a bit while we looked at menus. Kelly waited until the waitress had taken our orders before she began.

"Destiny, Dawn and I have kept in touch since she left." Hmm; I wondered just how close that 'in touch' was. I think she knew what I was thinking cuz she squeezed my hand under the table as we sat next to each other on the bench. "She wants to tell you a few things about Shade she thought you'd be interested to hear. I thought it better for you to hear them from her rather than from me. I hope that's okay with you."

I winked at Dawn and said, "Of course, as long as she knows I've got really pointy-toed shoes on. I'm interested to hear what you have to say Dawn."

Dawn smiled. "There are several things I wanted you to know. You'd been with Shade for a few years but were kept away from all the goings-on behind the scenes. I'm sure you know that now." I nodded. "Well I was part and parcel of if for a year. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, had their way with me several times over." She looked down and shook her head. I looked at Kelly, who had the decency to blush. "Shade had me under her desk a lot. It pissed me off. Among other things, if I was her plaything I couldn't be out earning a living. Selling is hard enough. But I heard a lot and not just from Shade. Everyone was very excited to have you at the Agency. They all thought you were gorgeous. Kelly tells me you know the vote was unanimous." I smiled. "Kelly told me Meaghan is leaving. She was practically drooling at the thought of spending 'personal' time with you." I thought of my time with Meaghan and smiled. "And then there's Stacy." Oh my god!! "She was head over heels in love with you like nothing I've seen." Kelly nodded; well hell, she and Stacy spend loads of time together. It's not a surprise she'd know that.

"Dawn, Kelly, this must stay with us. Kelly, that means you can not breathe a word. Everyone agree?" They nodded. "Stacy's leaving." Kelly gasped. "I don't know when. Matt took a partnership at a firm in New Jersey. That's all I can say. He comes home now and then. They have the house on the market, have had a few nibbles. When it's sold, she's leaving. Her Mom is looking for a place to rent for a year; Matt's at some extended stay hotel." I took a deep breath. "Dawn, I can't do any more than let you know. But I know Shade's worried about replacing someone with Stacy's experience. It would be a come down from sales. But Kelly could teach you the ropes and help get you up to speed. At least you worked there so you know who the companies and the people are. You may be ready to get out of the sales and into something more ... less up and down than commission sales. I don't know if Shade would take you back or if you'd want to come back. Let's start there ... would you consider coming back?"

The two of them looked at each other; you could see the unspoken communication. There was more to this keeping in touch ... I was fairly sure it involved more than touching. Not mine to judge. Kelly shrugged; Dawn nodded. I think there may have been concern about the personal stuff between them. Dawn turned and said, "Okay, I'll give it some thought. I know there's nothing specific yet. But it's ... yes, I'm open to it if Shade wants to speak to me ... if and when."

The food had been delivered and was untouched with all the back and forth. We ate, chatting about other stuff. No, I did not mention my massage! I did tell them we'd all body surfed in the ocean. They laughed when I told them Kim and Shade had trouble because they're so tiny. They were both hysterical as I described the fiasco of parasailing.

I really struggled with sharing what I knew about how Shade felt about Dawn. It just wasn't my place to tell her. It would hurt her feelings and serve no constructive purpose at all! I did think it important to make one major point - and both of them could hear about it.

"Dawn, there is one item that I think you should know about. All that stuff about you, me, and how some of the others came to work for Shade? That's history." Kelly gasped audibly. Dawn absolutely didn't believe it. "Look, there are things I just will not share. It's personal and," I smiled, "falls into the category of pillow talk." They both smiled. "But you both have my word. Things will be very different going forward at the Lincoln Park Insurance Agency. Let's just say someone very close to the owner knows this for a fact." Kelly started to ask. "Nope. Don't Kelly; I simply will not give any more information than I have. Shade and I are in love but it's her business. I hope you understand."

Dawn asked the obvious question, "Destiny, how in the world did you ever wind up falling in love with Shade? I knew she was hot to trot about you but, especially after what I'd been through, I ... it just stunned me when Kelly told me you two were an item." She looked at Kelly and they both looked at me.

I smiled. "It's a very fair question Dawn. You're not the only one who's asked. In fact, Kim, Shade and I have all talked about it. It's really hard to point to a specific something or day when I just knew my heart had turned. There's just so much more to Shade than is on the surface. I got to see some of it and the more I saw of what was underneath the more ..." I had to stop and organize my thoughts. "The more time I spent with her I saw something in her she didn't even know she had. I'm sorry; there's only so much I can say. It's odd, no denying it. But I do, I really do love her. Doesn't mean she still doesn't push me a little. This whole lesbian thing is still pretty new." They both laughed. "I forget Dawn, are you in a relationship?"

"No Destiny. I consider my self bi-sexual but I'm not seeing anyone special right now." She tried but failed to keep her eyes off of Kelly, who blushed and looked down. Yeah, like I didn't see that ya brat.

Something flitted into my consciousness. "Dawn, there are a couple specifics that let me know about Shade." I went for broke. "I'm sure your honey told you about my Halloween adventure." Dawn gawked; Kelly blushed. I smiled. "It's all over both of you; not to worry. Anyway, getting painted, the party that night, and the toy and lingerie party. All of them would have been chances for the Shade you knew to humiliate me, expose me in public to people we knew. Yeah, sure I was exposed. But she wanted to show me off. Kelly knows. Shade was proud that we were together, in public, on those occasions. I don't know any of what you went through. But those are just a few of the very visible differences."

Kelly piped in with, "Destiny's right Dawn. You could see the desire and pride in Shade's eyes and on her face. The painting ... oh my god! It was so erotic. Everyone was just ... oh it was hysterical how everyone behaved." She and I laughed. Poor Dawn had no idea ... um, I'm sure she'd have her chance to find out.

"We have to head back Kelly. Dawn, it's great to see you. You look fabulous. I hope things are going well whatever you're doing. Kelly's got your number right?" They both laughed at my obvious innuendo. "I'll have her let you know when and if. If you're interested I'll let Shade know." I shrugged. "I'll do what I can but I will put in a good word."