Shade's Destiny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Destiny that's a fabulous idea. I would love a nice keepsake photo of us." I opened the door and called for Kelly. We told her what we wanted and she took pictures. She said she wanted one too. So she got her phone and took a picture for herself.

"Um, why do we want pictures? What's going on?" Stacy gave her the news. Kelly broke down and cried when she heard that Wednesday would be Stacy's last day. "This is just miserable. You're the one who mentored me when I came here. How am I going to do this all by myself?"

I piped in with, "Kelly, it's not my place to say too much. But things are being done to start the search for someone to fill Stacy's shoes. I wouldn't dare say replace her." I put my arm around Stacy's waist and smiled.

"Goddamn right!! No one's gonna replace you Stacy. It's just not possible." She's so sweet!

"We have three days to catch up and get you ready to fly solo for a while. I'm sure Shade and Destiny will do everything they can to help. You'll do fine Kelly. I just know it." Kelly had a hang dog look on her face.

It was almost eleven and I hadn't yet turned on my computer. I sat thinking about what Stacy had told me while it booted up. I turned and looked at the flat screen and got the surprise of my life. There was a piece of paper ... white with red hearts around the borders with a poem. I read it and cried. It is so beautiful. I hope you enjoy it.

My Destiny

Sexuality comes in different shades
this new shade of you fits just right.
Passion comes in different shades,
your colors bloomed from black and white.

Lust comes in different shades
yours drenches me in its colors every night.
Love comes in subtle shades
yet I tried with hardened heart to fight.

To be my slut and submissive was your dark shades
until your heart and soul showed me the light.
Your body belongs to me ... you are Shade's
yet your heart and soul never took flight.

Together in love we make the perfect shades
but it wasn't me who played the shining knight.
It was you my Destiny who saved me from my dark shades
it was you who saved me from a horrible plight.

You were not destined to be Shade's
you shine much too hot and bright.
It was I who found my love coloring her own shades
and she's my destiny ... Shade's Destiny!

I love you lover,
Shade

My phone rang. I was still crying. "Oh, so you read it." I nodded like a dope. "I hear you crying. I hope that means you like it Destiny." I nodded again, unable to speak. Shade laughed softly. "Um, do I wait until you're finished or should I just come fuck you?" The door opened. She had the phone in her hand and was smiling. I burst from the chair in a sprint, pushed her against the door, and bathed her in kisses. I locked the door, tore off our clothes, and did what she said.

We lay together on the couch, sweaty messes, happy and in love. "Scandalous. It's scandalous I tell ya! It's sexual harassment for a boss to lust after her employee the way you do me." Mad, joyous laughter. "But I promise not to file charges if you'll make love to me like I did you – even if it was under coercion." The little bitch poked me hard in the ribs. But oh my god, after what she did to me, I don't remember any kind of pain in my ribs!! Wink.

It was a complete waste of time to get dressed and try to look pulled together. On the other hand I wasn't the one who had appointments in the afternoon.

"I don't have any appointments this afternoon Destiny. I thought you might react like you did when I surprised you like I ..." I grabbed my coat, grabbed her hand, helped her with her coat and we raced to the car. I, um, neglected to mention that we were both naked under our coats. Kelly laughed hysterically as we hustled out the door, clothes in hand. After taking our coats off, the afternoon was ... oh dear god. You know so much about us. You've read about so many of our intimate escapades and encounters. There's not a whole lot of new to be done after as many times as we've made love. But that doesn't diminish the passion, the excitement, the joy of pleasuring the woman you love. Snarky me will say we had lunch in bed. The sky was dark when we woke up from our exhausted sleep.

"Can we just order in?" That was my whine when Shade asked what we should do about dinner. She laughed, found her phone and called. We cuddled. "I think you should answer the door just as you are." She looked at me in shock. "Hey, you're not arguing are you pet?" Shade had a smirk on her face but shook her head. I pulled her to me and we kissed. We were still in an embrace when the doorbell rang. She froze. "Better go answer pet. Be sure to give him a good tip." She looked at me with panic in her eyes. "In fact, maybe it should be more than just money as a tip." She screamed her protest. "Oh give the dude the thrill of a lifetime ... a naked woman on her knees giving him head." The doorbell rang again. "You'd better hurry." The air was blue – in several languages. I laughed, "Get your robe and get our dinner."

The delivery dude had already taken the cash Shade gave him and caught me out of the corner of his eye. I was leaning against the wall in the hallway. His eyes bugged out of his head. Shade turned; her face froze in shock. She quickly turned, opened the door, and pushed him out. He nearly broke his neck as he tried to keep me in his line of vision.

She turned to me in a fury. "What the hell were you doing?"

"I was just waiting for him to leave so we could have dinner." With each word I took a step toward my honey. She slapped my arms away angrily.

"Don't ever do that again Destiny."

"Let me remind you. I asked you to do it and you refused. Not only that, it wasn't all that long ago you couldn't wait to put me in compromising positions all over this fucking city. Now all of a sudden, when things have changed between us, I have a little fun and flash some goddamn delivery dude and you're upset. Are you kidding me?" I was furious ... and it was not the night for this kind of fight. "And Shade, we have to come to an understanding. If we're a couple ..." I took her hand, "and we are, then we need to do better than this when we disagree about something. 'Don't ever do that again' is not exactly ... nourishing language. And that's not the right word but it's the best I can come up with in the moment."

Her eyes had softened as I spoke. She nodded. "You're right; you asked me to do it and when I wouldn't you did. Whether it was on purpose or not ... he sure got an eyeful." She laughed. "But you're right. We do need to be respectful even when we disagree. Now can we please have some dinner?" I took off her robe, she laughed again, and we dove into the food. Ya know what? This being in love thing might just work out okay!!!

How does a naked woman eat rice? Well, if the naked woman is eating rice that's on her lover's tummy, it includes a whole lotta lapping and licking with tongue, lips and such. And those other dishes and their sauces? When served on my dish and with her sauces ... store bought and naturally created, it makes for a rich, full feast. We both made good use of all the various dishes in our own way. There have been a lot of very good days and nights ... but this Monday? Wow!

Monday, being what it was, I'd never had the chance to tell Shade what Stacy told me. She smiled when, after we woke up Tuesday, I gave her the details. Stacy must have called and given her the news. I didn't tell her all of what Stacy and I talked about; that wasn't necessary. Shade did hug me as I cried. My face was in her neck when I told her that I didn't want Connie at the party and that I didn't want to be with her. She pushed my face away and looked at me in surprise.

"Shade, it's just time. Your beautiful poem was the clincher. I've had my fun. It's time we commit to each other as a couple, a monogamous couple - if that's okay with you." She unleashed a fury of passion ... oh my god, let me just say she showed me she agreed. My limp, breathless, completely spent form signaled my agreement – well, kinda sorta.

I'm really sorry. It's been a busy, busy day and I'm tired as heck. I, um, didn't get a lot of sleep last night. So I'm hoping that you know who will allow me to catch up tonight. Sigh – I'm not all that hopeful. Yes, I'm smiling!!

Tuesday and Wednesday were miserable. Kelly was in tears most of the time. Stacy tried to put together an instruction manual. Just not enough time to do it up right. She was apologetic; it all just came together so fast. We'll figure it out. Shade asked me to call Dawn and find out if she could come in Saturday for an interview. I expressed my surprise.

"I know, I know. I figured I'd give Dawn the first shot at this. If we think she's the right person for the job I want her to start as soon as she's able." We? Wow! I smiled and kissed her. Dawn's voice showed her surprise – both at the call and the request for a Saturday interview. I explained Shade's thinking.

"Oh! Well, okay, does she have a time in mind?"

"She left it open but asked if late morning was okay."

"Can we do 10:30?" I buzzed Shade, asked; she agreed. I told Dawn we'd see her Saturday.

We had to come up with some sort of goodbye party for Stacy. Shade sent an email to the group, saying the party would be in the conference room at three. Refreshments would be provided. Whatever sort of gift they could come up with would be appreciated. She told me that the note mentioned that if several wanted to go together on a gift that would be perfectly acceptable. Actually, given the rather last minute nature of it all, that might work! I ordered a cake.

I had a thought. A friend had told me about an online store called Wicked Temptations. My gosh! Some of the things they offer are barely 'street legal.' But damn they are hot! I ordered something for Stacy with next day delivery. Oh good! Orders placed before 2 PM Pacific Standard Time are shipped the same day! I might just get lucky!! Yaay!

I told Shade what I'd ordered. She asked me to pull up the website. When she saw my surprise for Stacy she looked at me, at it and back at me. Her eyes smoldered! Yum! I think Santa might leave me a few little surprises in my, um, stockings. I had to do payroll for Stacy, which took absolutely no time. While Shade was ogling the website I let her know that Stacy's final check would be deposited tonight.

Shade pursed her lips in thought then said, "Lover, please make a bonus check for Stacy. Gross it up so that the check is for a thousand dollars. I'll give it to her just before the day ends tomorrow. I have something I want to say to her anyway." She looked at me, "I want you here when I say it. Okay?" I smiled and kissed her. How sweet!

I asked Kelly and Stacy if there was anything I could do to help. Stacy looked at me with gratitude, saying, "Destiny can you stay here and help Kelly with what she's doing? If you can do that I can spend more time putting together some reminders for her." I told her that I'd be happy to. "Oh thank you so much!" She dashed off to her office.

"How are you doin' doll?"

"I'm so miserable Destiny. My friend, my anchor is leaving. I'm sure I'll manage but I'm gonna miss her!"

"Me too sweetie, me too! So tell me what I can do to help." I did the best I could. I'll move on with the story.

Normally the two of us dispense with pretense of clothing when we're in bed. But on this night, after seeing Shade's eyes as she looked at the website, I put on one of my sexy lingerie outfits we'd purchased on one of our outings. The old saying is something not visible makes that that is more alluring. While she was kissing, nibbling and teasing me I gasped that she might have to do this lingerie thing once in a while too. She laughed; a low, husky, sexy laugh.

I decided that tonight would be the night I'd do what she wanted that night I asked for the rain check. I used the lingerie to bind her wrists. The room was dark but I could see the glow of passion and delight in her eyes. She moaned her desire into our kiss. I blindfolded her with another piece, kissed her nose and told her I'd be right back. I found what I wanted and came back to my slender lover. She shivered in the November chill and with anticipation. I lapped at her ear and whispered that if she got too loud I'd make sure she wouldn't wake up the neighbors. For emphasis I held my panties under her nose. She groaned. She strained against the restraints as I teased her skin, dragging the silk over goose-bumps.

Having made the decision to take this from zero to sixty as quickly as I could, I did what I needed to with the toy and, after positioning myself between her legs, pushed the soft plastic into her and began. She screamed as I fucked her with the double dildo. I silenced her with my mouth. She locked her legs around me, grinding herself against me, desperate for her orgasm. I used my fingers to tease sensitive skin in all the spots where I knew it would turn her on and leave her begging for release. She cried out time and again as we moved together. The movements got more frantic; her cries were louder, our bodies moved more quickly. I bent to take the firm peak of her gorgeous nipple in my teeth. I nipped at it. She came off the bed, gasping, bucking against me, crying out as it hit her. I brought my panties to her nose in a silent reminder. She whimpered. I couldn't talk anymore as her pleasure took me over with her. I was crying at how fabulous we are together. I bent to kiss her as we both panted. I felt the tears fall. She moaned, a low growl of pleasure.

Much later, as we lay together under the covers, she thanked me for giving her what she needed. I reminded her that we are lovers. Giving the one you love what she needs is part of the deal. "You're going to miss her aren't you?"

"God damn you. How dare you bring her into our bed on a night like this?" Furious, I threw the covers back and sat with my feet over the edge of the bed. "A beautiful, romantic night and you have to go and do that? What a jerk!"

"You're right. I'm sorry." I felt her before she touched me. She kissed my neck as her arms slid around me. I had tears of frustration and more. "Please don't cry lover. I know you will and I'm so happy after what you told me. Forgive me?"

I swallowed my temper and got myself under control. "Do you know what Stacy told me Monday?" I felt Shade shake her head as it lay against my back. "She told me she had made the right decision for her family, that she loved me but she knew we could never be a couple." I could feel Shade tense. "She knew the moment you and I came together it was all over for her. She told me that I was who you'd waited for all your life. She told me to give myself, without reservation, to you. Commit to you like she has to Matt. Stacy wants us to be happy together like she and Matt are."

I could feel Shade crying as I spoke. I turned and lay on my back, bringing her to me. We lay together, arms and legs and hearts and souls entwined. It was a while before we fell asleep; sorry kids but that one is just for us!!

Wednesday was best described as the agony and the ecstasy. Kelly was an absolute mess the whole day. I had to answer the phone most of the day. Stacy was frantically putting together a few last pieces of some kind of coherent procedure manual for Kelly and whoever would come after she (Stacy) left. I finally gave up and asked Shade to go get the cake. I guess the good news is that Stacy was so busy and Kelly such a mess that Stacy and I didn't have too much time to be with each other or think about how miserable we were. I'm smiling. Poor Kelly did a damn good job of that for the three of us. Shade and I had a little surprise planned for the conference room. The girls started to drift in around 2:15 or so. We started more or less on time. My package arrived just as we were getting started.

It was bittersweet for all of us. We had cake, coffee and whatever else anyone wanted. Kelly hovered as she had since Monday. Stacy looked at me and rolled her eyes; I smiled. The gifts were pretty much what you'd expect - some sexy, some sweet. Several had done what Shade and I did with Meaghan - found a salon and gotten gift cards to a spa. I stood and brought the box, still unopened, to Stacy. Shade put the picture on the screen of the model and the outfit. Everyone hooted and hollered. Stacy turned bright red and smiled. Several voices taunted Stacy, wanting her to model the outfit. Everyone laughed. I undid two buttons on her blouse, dipped my finger in the frosting and put it on the bare skin in the valley. Catcalls and whistles as I bent to lap at it with my tongue. I gave Stacy a kiss. We both had tears when it ended. The room had gone quiet when we kissed; after, we hugged. It didn't matter than the 'secret' was out; we'd done it in front of Shade. She'd smiled when I told her of my plan.

Shade stood and asked Stacy to come stand next to her. "You've been with me a long time. The growth of this business is, in no small part, because of your competence and dedication. I will miss you Stacy. I'm sorry that you're leaving but I know it's a good thing for you and your family." Kelly was sobbing. A twinge, knowing the truth, screamed through me. "Money is never an adequate parting gesture. But I hope you and Matt use this for something just for the two of you." My girl came through in the clutch. "I hope you all enjoy your new home and think fondly of your time here with us all." She kissed Stacy on the cheek and hugged her. Stacy's hug was stiff but only Shade and I would know.

"Thank you all for your gifts and the kind words you've said to me. It wasn't easy leaving but my husband had an offer that was just too good to pass up. I'll find something to do out east – if the kids and my Mom leave enough time for work." How cute! She glanced at me. "I'll think of you often." She looked down. "I'll miss you." I wanted to cry.

The room was abuzz with chatter. A few (Christy and Lindsay) whispered about our kiss. I just smiled. I looked for Kelly; she was a puddle. I hugged her. She put her head on my shoulder, the poor thing! My eyes found Shade, who let me know she wanted me in her office. I nodded, whispered to Kelly, and headed out.

I closed the door. I smiled at Stacy; she returned it. I had my arm around her shoulder; she had hers around my waist. Shade began, "I just wanted to say this with both of you here." She looked at Stacy. "When the time comes you start to look for a job, I want you to call me if you have any problems." Her eyes darted to me. "I'm sure you and Destiny will chat now and then. Let her know, please. I'll do whatever I can." Her eyes dropped. "It's the least I can do."

Stacy shocked me. "Shade, you've done more than enough." Eek! "Thank you for the party, thank you for the check, thank you for understanding about Destiny and me." She smiled at me. "I wish you all well. I need to put my stuff in the car and head home." Uh, kinda cold but understandable. Shade's eyes found mine. I smiled. I followed her to her office.

Everything in her office was packed; Kelly was sitting, waiting to say goodbye. She was so forlorn. It was adorable and pathetic. Stacy hugged Kelly, whispered, pulled back and smiled. Kelly did her best to smile. It was a private moment. They hugged again. Kelly had tears but she smiled. We each took a box and headed to the elevator and garage. There was an awkward moment when Kelly and I hesitated about who should go last. Stacy took the lead; she kissed Kelly, said her goodbyes and turned to me. I had a boulder in my throat, my eyes brimmed.

"You sexy, evil bitch; that scandalous outfit is so you!! I love you so much. I'm gonna have to find just the right time to surprise Matt with it. I'll make sure to whisper that you gave it to me." We smiled a knowing smile. She bit her lip, then said, "Don't forget me okay?" That was all it took. Everything that I'd kept inside burst. I hugged her, cried desperate hot tears. Silly grey eyed wench. Forget her? If not for her I wouldn't be where I am – in love with my Shade.