Shades of Black & White Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

I watched my dark fingers play with Gina's golden sex. She flexed her ass muscles rhythmically against the hard bar of my erect cock as if rubbing herself on me. I entered her hot satiny sheath with my long middle finger; gazing in fascinated wonder as it disappeared smoothly into her depths.

Gina was certainly no virgin! I fucked her with my finger, pumping it steadily in her clinging, wet channel. She whimpered against my throat and arched her back, thrusting her pelvis down and rubbing her clit on the pad of skin at the base of my finger. Her rasping breath blasted against my skin. Her thighs began to tremble. Suddenly she let out a strangled cry and grasped my wrist in a vice-like grip, holding my digit motionless, deep in her body. I felt the wild clasping of her interior muscles and she cried out again, this time clamping her thighs hard around my hand as she made three or four violent thrusts with her abdomen. Then she huddled, shaking against me and I felt the warm wetness of her pleasure tears trickle down my neck, inside the collar of my shirt and over my collarbone.

After a few minutes, Gina sat upright. With shining eyes she kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you." At that instant, we realised that Wilson had returned, unnoticed by either of us, and he had been watching for some time. And he had gotten his hard shaft out of his pants and was stroking it slowly in his fist!

Gina looked across at him and smiled. With both of her hands, she pushed mine away from her sex. My finger had been still nestled deep inside her and the coolness of the evening air contrasted so sharply with the heat of her body it was startling. Gina got to her feet and ran her hand smoothly over the tight-curled hair on my head, "Yes, thank you, Jon," she murmured again. Then she made her way languidly over to her father, dropped to her knees in front of him, bowed her head and took the bulging mushroom crown of his cock into her mouth.

In stupefied amazement, I watched Gina give her father head for a few minutes. The big room suddenly seemed closed in and stuffy. Sweat broke out on my forehead and slid down my face. The smell of Gina's sex on my fingers was like an exotic perfume. I couldn't believe what was happening! I decided to give them privacy. Somehow, I found the idea of seeing Wilson unloading his cum into his daughter's mouth upsetting. Besides, it would be good idea to splash some cold water on my face to restore my equilibrium.

I made my way upstairs and into the bathroom that I usually used. The fact that the light was already on didn't register; my mind was so full of swirling thoughts of Gina and her father. A stark naked, full-breasted, olive skinned young woman was sat on the toilet seat having a pee. It was the splashing sound of water that brought me to my senses. This must be Harriet, I thought. Mumbling my apologies I started to back out of the room, but the girl smiled brightly and said, "Don't mind me, I'm almost finished. You must be Jon…I've heard a lot about you from daddy…and Gina."

"Are you Harriet?" I asked her, still unsure of whether I should go or stay.

The girl nodded, casually reaching between her legs to dry herself with toilet tissue, "Carry on and do what you came in for Jon. Shall I leave you to flush?"

I shook my head dumbly and turned both taps on at the hand basin. My head was spinning even more with this new turn of events. Harriet's hands joined mine under the rushing water as I splashed my face. She gave me a hand towel to dry myself, using one corner to dry her own hands at the same time.

We looked each other up and down. Even in bare feet, Harriet was almost as tall as me, as dark, and as lush as Gina was slim, cool and blonde. Wilson was right. Harriet was simply, statuesquely stunning. And she seemed to be serenely unconcerned at standing entirely nude in front of a total stranger. I couldn't help thinking that somebody had gotten the girls' names wrong. Here in front of me was the Italian-looking one who should be called Gina, and the real Gina should have the 'WASP' name, Harriet.

Harriet placed a fingertip on my chest at about my second shirt button from the top and began to run it button by button downwards. She smiled into my face, showing a perfect set of even white teeth. "My, you are indeed as handsome as Gina says," she murmured. "Tell me, Jon. Is it really true what they say about you black guys?"

"I…I'm not sure what you mean?" I stuttered.

"Rumour has it that you're all hung like horses."

"I'm sure that's only a rumour. I'm no authority on the subject, but my guess is that we come in all shapes and sizes, just like honky guys do."

"Well this would indicate otherwise…" Harriet grinned and nodded in the direction of my abdomen, where my hard rod, still stiff from my encounter with Gina, made a significant bulge in the front of my pants. Her finger had by now reached my belt buckle. In a flash, she had it and my zipper undone and I felt my pants falling to around my knees. With equal dexterity, Harriet flicked my Calvin Klein's off of my hips and down my legs, leaving my erection standing proudly out in the open air.

She cupped the underside of my cock in the palm of her hand and hefted its weight. "Ooooh, Jon!" she sighed in admiration. "That is soooo beautiful!"

We looked down at her small, soft white hand holding my long, black shaft. My head was spinning again. Her fingers only just encircled its girth. She would have needed almost two pairs of hands to hold all of its length at once!

"It's soooo smooth!" Harriet murmured, running her hand right up to the dark purple crown, making me jump, and then back down to the springy pubic hair at the root. "Just hold on for a second." She opened the drawer beside her in the vanity unit. There were all kinds of bottles and jars inside. She selected one and poured some of the liquid into her palm. It was some kind of subtly aromatic massage oil. Humming softly to herself, she rubbed it all over my dick making it glisten like polished ebony. And she anointed my balls as well.

I reached for her, but she told me to back off. And then Harriet jacked me off, sliding her encircling fingers smoothly up and down my oily throbbing length and fondling my balls with her spare hand until I shot my spurting load into the hand basin and over the splashboard at the back.

"Still comes out white!" she murmured happily, "And such a lot of it too!"

My fiercely, jolting, pleasure spasms kicked me in the stomach, making my knees buckle and had me hanging on to the nearby towel rail for support. It seemed as though I would never stop cumming! Harriet milked every last drop of sperm from me. And when I finally began to soften, she bent over swiftly and kissed the last tiny droplet oozing from my tip. She wiped the massage oil from her hands on the towel, then kissed me on the cheek and said, "Goodnight, Jon, sleep well."

And then she left me to recover, and clean up!

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers
12