Shades of Black & White Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers

She asked, "When you were with Gina, how did you feel about me putting my finger inside you?"

"It was my first time…I'm not sure…"

"You were very tense…we females have to put up with being entered all the time."

Harriet smiled and ducked under my duvet. Resting her cheek on my belly she licked and suckled on the head of my cock for a few moments. She cupped my balls in her hand, rolling them gently in her fingers.

I tried to get her to turn so that I could use my tongue on her, but she said, "No, my tummy is still in a bit of a turmoil." She did not cum with me earlier, my sperm flooding her bowel had acted on her like an enema and she'd had to make a frantic dash to the toilet. I allayed her mortification at the odour by telling her that I'd met far worse in the townships in KwaZulu.

She licked and gave me nibbling kisses down the length of my shaft to my balls. She pushed my legs apart and tenderly took each one into her mouth to lave it with her tongue. I felt a fingernail lightly scratch the sensitive area behind my sac. My cock leapt convulsively in response. I felt her amused chuckle through the testicle residing in her mouth at that moment, the weirdest sensation imaginable!

The finger probed lower. I forced myself to relax, although it was not easy. I felt my anal opening being massaged and an enquiring pressure at the centre, but no penetration. The finger left me but returned seconds later, it felt wetter, more slippery. I assumed that Harriet had wet it in her mouth, but she told me later that she'd gathered some of the abundant moisture flowing between her thighs.

The pressure returned. The finger entered my ass. I distinctly felt her knuckle spread my sphincter as it slid past. Her mouth returned to my cock and enveloped the throbbing head, sucking, licking, and caressing. Harriet didn't pump her finger in me as I expected. Instead, she crooked her finger rhythmically as though she was trying to massage the inside of my belly. A warm feeling of pleasure flooded my groin. Her head bobbed as she took my cock deep in here throat and then released me. She gently raked the sensitive underside of my glans with her teeth and my cum boiled from me in thick wild spurts. Harriet prolonged the delicious agony of my aftershocks for as long as I could take it, and then she released me. Losing her finger from inside left me feeling somehow empty.

Harriet snuggled up alongside me, crushing her amazing breasts into my chest and rubbing her soft belly against my hip. Wordlessly she demanded a kiss. I found out why when she gave transferred some of my cum into my mouth with her tongue. "It was awesome feeling you cum!" she murmured. "Your whole insides went crazy. I didn't know that happened with men as well."

I was astounded. "Is that the first time you've done that?"

She nodded, "Apart from this afternoon…but you didn't cum then."

"Gina was gripping me so hard she stopped me…but, what were you doing with your finger? It felt really good!"

"Ooooh, great! I hit the right spot! I hoped I was massaging your prostate. A gay guy at college told me his partner does it all the time to him."

"Sheeeitt!"

At that moment, the door opened and Gina and Wendy, smelling freshly of shower gel and as naked as jaybirds, came in with their arms around each other's waist. They joined us on the bed, cuddling up to form a delightful, smooth-skinned, nubile menage a quatre.

"And what've you two horny bitches been up to?" Harriet asked them.

"Judging by the smell under here," Gina lifted Harriet's duvet and inhaled deeply, "just about what you've been doing, sister mine…daddy's feeling no pain right now!" Gina slid a hand beneath my cover and was visibly disappointed to find a comatose penis.

"Don't you worry," Harriet reassured her, "he's a strong boy and he'll be ready to pleasure your hot little pussy before you know it…or your ass, if you want more."

"Hmmmm, maybe sometime…but I still feel like I've got a red hot poker jammed up there right now!" Gina carried on with caressing my tool, "So, Jonathan, how's about you tell us some more about that Shaka guy?"

"I don't know a heck of a lot more…but I do know that his mother wasn't a Zulu, her name was Nandi and she came from the Langeni clan. She was betrothed to Senzangakona, but he jumped the gun if you like and made her pregnant before they 'tied the knot'. Shaka was the result.

"Apparently, Nandi was a bit of a shrew and Senzangakona finally got fed up with her and sent her back to her clan. Arriving home with an illegitimate kid was a big loss of face and they were treated very badly, even though she was the daughter of one of the head honchos, but he was dead and couldn't protect her. She grew to hate her own people and brought Shaka up in that same vein."

"Sounds like Mom's family," Gina said. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt…"

"No probs, darlin'…so, when Shaka got older he invented the short stabbing spear he is famous for, and proved it, and his own personal courage by killing the chief of the Butelezi clan in one-on-one combat…strangely enough, the Butelezi are now the dominant force in KwaZulu.

"Dingiswayo, Shaka's boss, put Shaka on the fast promotion track and, when Senzangakona died he gave Shaka the Zulu clan. This was all Shaka needed. He developed his ideas on organising warriors into regiments based on their age groups and went from strength to strength on battle tactics. And, when the time was right, he destroyed the Langeni. He had all of them killed, men, women, children, everyone, except for the 1200 young virgins he took home to become his harem."

"Sheeeitt!" Wendy breathed, "that Shaka guy must have been some stud!"

"Well, no, this was the crazy bit. Shaka was so scared of fathering a kid who would eventually knock him off…

Harriet nudged Gina with her elbow, "What was that you were saying about Mom's family? Sorry…"

"You will grovel later, sweet thing…" I assured her, "so Shaka never ever had proper sex with any of those chicks…he called them his 'sisters'. In fact, historians believe that he never had sexual intercourse in his entire life!"

"What a crock!" Gina grumbled. "So how did he get his rocks off? Was he gay?"

"No, they say he used to practice a kind of sex the Africans call ukuHobonga…he even made that the rule among his unmarried regiments…transgress and you got an assegai up your ass, figuratively speaking. As far as I could find out when I was out there, ukuHobonga is a non-penetration way of getting together that's still practised by upper class unmarried young couples today…like the girl stays a virgin?"

"So, how does that work?"

"Once again, I'm not all that sure, they didn't want to talk about it much. I got the impression that the couple lie on their side with the guy in behind the girl, and he puts his cock in between her legs and rubs the head of it on the opening to her vagina."

"Hey! Wasn't that what happened to Lois Pilkington?" Wendy whooped. "She wasn't allowed on birth control because they are Catholics. An' her boyfriend dumped his load just where Jon says and one of the little buggers swam in all the way and knocked her up!"

"That's right!" Harriet exclaimed. "Her dumb parents freaked when the doctor told them that Lois was still a virgin and they thought it was the Second Coming or something!"

"Talking about cumming," Wendy murmured lasciviously in Harriet's ear, "I got this little itch that needs scratching…wanna help me out?"

Harriet's voice took on a dark, husky tone, "Didn't you get enough of that from daddy?"

"Not the kind that you can give me, Hon…how about it? I'm sure Jon'll enjoy the show…"

"Aw shit, Wendy!" Gina chimed in, "why don't you get a life! I wanna hear more about that Shaka guy!"

"Oooooh! Listen to you! Did your daddy wear your sweet little pussy out this evening, Sugar?"

"Take no notice of her, Jon. What happened to him? And you, Miss Wendy, do I have to remind you of your status here?" Gina's voice softened, "Besides, if you wait for a while, just imagine how big your 'little itch' will be, and how good it'll feel getting it taken care of!"

"Ooooh, yeah!" Wendy lay back down again to listen, but she kept a hand under Harriet's duvet, toying with her tits.

I finished off my account; "Shaka was a ruthless s.o.b. And they say millions of people died while he laid waste to a good part of Southern Africa. Eventually, some of the chiefs of the clans he brought voluntarily into his empire tired of all the killing, and, also, they distrusted Shaka for his cooperation with the British, who were taking over large chunks of land. One day at a big ceremony, one of them stabbed Shaka in his side and nearly finished him.

"You could say that that was the beginning of the end. When he recovered, after a lot of nursing by a British missionary and his wife, Shaka was even more paranoid and had people knocked off at the slightest excuse. Then three years later, his mother Nandi died. In his grief, Shaka ordered that seven people be killed in her honour. But things got out of hand, not Shaka's doing though, and in the end seven thousand were put to death."

"Jeeeesus!" Gina breathed.

"Shaka's kingdom began to fall to pieces big time after that. In the end, having tricked Shaka into sending his elite 'praetorian guard' away to deal with an 'uprising', two of his half brothers, Senzangakona's sons by another woman, trapped Shaka in his royal kraal and stabbed him to death."

"And that was the end of the Zulu Empire?"

"Not for another 50 years. Dingane, one of Shaka's killers, took over the throne but he eventually got himself murdered as well after losing a big battle against the Voortrekkers, who were moving out of Cape Province and into his territory under pressure from the British. Cetshwayo was the last Zulu King. He was deposed by the British after they finally crushed his armies and they banished him from Natal in the 1870's."

"Wow! That was some bedtime story!" Gina smiled, giving my cock a swift squeeze. "Now children," she frowned at Wendy and Harriet, who were drowning in each other's eyes and looked as though they were about to start something, "it's after 2.30 ay em. Shuteye time!"

Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers
12