Shades of O Ch. 3

Story Info
She's caught pleasuring herself, & is punished.
1.3k words
4.44
41.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenna
Jenna
7 Followers

I awoke from my nap with the realization that it was my last night at the cabin. This had been a fantasy weekend and I had enjoyed every moment of it.

I sat up in the bed and looked around. I wasn't sure what to do with myself while I waited for Jason to come get me. There was no way to tell what time it was so I just laid back on the bed and let my mind replay the events of last night and earlier today in my head.

I thought about the night I arrived, the things those men had done to me and couldn't resist allowing my hands to stroke up and down my body. I caressed my breasts and brushed my nipples as I thought back to being spanked and then fucked on the table. I was getting hot and beginning to squirm as my mind raced to the double penetration they had given me. I couldn't hold back any longer as I let my legs fall open on the bed and began to rub my clit.

"Tsk, tsk. tsk...." said Jason standing at the open door.

I had been so consumed with my own thoughts that I hadn't heard the door open.

"Playing with yourself Emily," he stated sounding disappointed although the look in his eye said he was anything but.

"That will never do. Especially as there are so many men waiting outside to play with you themselves."

"I'm ready," I told him eagerly sitting up on the edge of the bed. I was looking at the blindfold I could see hanging from the pocket of his jeans.

Jason walked over and tied the blindfold behind my head. He began to lead me out into what I thought of as the main room when he suddenly stopped and pulled my body hard against his. My tits were crushed against his chest and his jutting erection was straining his jeans as it brushed my stomach. I could feel his hot breath on my mouth as he held me against him. Finally he moved in and bit my lower lip then soothed it with his tongue.

"God how you please me," he panted.

Before I could respond he released me and continued into the room.

"Ok guys, here she is raring to go. You know how I know this. he asked, not really expecting an answer. "When I entered her room a moment ago guess what she was doing to herself?"

"Is this true?" asked a voice right in front of me. "Were you trying to satisfy yourself slave?"

"Yes master."

"Did you have permission to do this?" this time his voice was much harder.

"Did you have permission to play with your tits?" asked someone else as hands began to pinch and pull at my nipples much like I had been doing earlier.

"No master."

"Did anyone tell you to rub your clit or stick your finger up your cunt?" he asked while stroking my clit and then slamming his finger up my aching hole.

"Did they?" he asked again since I hadn't answered him.

"No master," I panted

"Then I think you need to learn a lesson don't you?"

"Yes master"

I felt myself cry out as the hand was removed from my pussy and I was pushed down onto an armchair. He moved me until I was sitting on the edge and then pushed me back. Next, my legs were spread wide open for everyone to see. Now I was going to get fucked good I thought to myself.

"OK....since you like to masturbate so much.....you can do it now for us to watch."

"No please," I begged. I knew it was silly but I was suddenly embarrassed.

"Refusing is not an option," I was told. "You'll have to pay for that later. Now do as you were told."

I knew I had to do this so I tried to pretend I was alone as my hands began to wander over my body. I started to stroke the side of my breasts causing the nipples to harden even more. I then put a hand on each breast and started to pinch and twist my nipples. I was a bit surprised to feel myself heating up. I continued to do this for a few minutes until I couldn't wait to touch my pussy. I slid one of my hands down between my thighs. I caressed my clit and dipped my finger into my wet hole to gather some moisture to spread on my clit. While doing this, I was still punishing my aching nipples. I had begun to forget where I was and just enjoy the feelings flooding through me.

I knew I was close now and soon would cum so I started to rub my clit at a faster rate while every once in a while I would drive two fingers deep into my cunt. My back arched off the chair as the orgasm hit and the juice came gushing out of my body to drip onto the floor.

"That was a nice show," someone said shocking me out of my daze.

"Now, we've decided to give you a surprise for your last night. It may be hard for you in the beginning but I know a slut like you will love it. Get on you hands and knees on the floor now bitch."

I scrambled off the chair and did as he asked. I didn't know what they were talking about but figured they couldn't do anything I had never done before, or so I thought.

Someone was behind me and began to stroke my still pulsing pussy. My hips were rotating against his hand when he pushed three fingers inside. It felt incredible and I moved my knees further apart so I would open more for his thick digits.

"Yes, that it," said a voice at my head. He began to stroke my shoulders murmuring calming words in my ear. "Just relax as much as possible."

The man who was finger fucking me now began to push the forth finger inside stretching the walls of my pussy. I was now moving my hips against his fingers as the man in front continued to whisper words of encouragement and caressing my tits and shoulders.

At this point, I still hadn't figured out what was in store for me but I was soon to find out that I was going to experience something even I had not imagined.

"I think she's ready," said the voice behind me. "Hold her"

"Ok Emily. I want you to listen to me now," the man in front told me. "I want you to relax and push back ok."

Suddenly I felt an enormous pressure inside my pussy. I frantically tried to move away but I was now being held in place. Slowly I felt a hand go all the way into me and make a fist. I couldn't even think.

"Oh my God......." I cried out at the sensation.

"Take it easy baby," said the voice in my ear again. "He's got his whole hand in you. Its incredible"

It felt incredible. The fist began to move inside my body and my back arched. My legs began to shake as I felt my orgasm coming closer.

"Don't stop," I screamed. "Fuck me........Oh yeah"

My orgasm hit with the force of a tidal wave. Now my whole body was shaking. At the height of my orgasm the fist was pulled from my battered body, causing intense pain mixed with intense pleasure.

I collapsed when released and couldn't control the spasms running through my exhausted body. I couldn't believe what they had done to me. Even more shocking was how much I had enjoyed it. This night would stay in my memory for the rest of my life.

I don't know how much time passed when I realized that my lover Jason was speaking to me.

"Emily.....it's time to go home honey. You did great and I love you so much. I hope all your fantasies came true this weekend."

I struggled to sit up overwhelmed by my feelings for Jason. I mean it's not everyday a woman falls in love with a man who would give her a weekend like this one.

"I love you too Jason. Now take me home, baby."

Jenna
Jenna
7 Followers