Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers

WHAP! He slapped my face with his cock. It was so hard and hot and wet. "Gonna get my cum now. You want it, cum slut?" I swallowed, nodding. I wanted it. I wanted it all, hot and thick, shooting in me! "Yeah, I bet you do. Open wide, I'm gonna fuck your throat then pull back and cum in your mouth. You can swallow it after you show the guys."

I blinked my blue eyes at him and nodded, opening my mouth, eagerly awaiting some more cum.

Johan stepped up beside Ernie and looked down at me. I glanced down at his big cock sliding back and forth in his fist. Ernie pushed into my throat and my eyes glazed over. Sounding almost amazed, Johan said, "Look how much she wants it..." and the guys just murmured, letting the spell of the moment evolve.

Ernie's big black hands were wrapped around my head. He slowly pulled back and my tight throat squelched and relaxed as the head came out. He kept the big fat purple head of his cock in my mouth. Swallowing was such a relief. I watched as his long thick fingers wrapped around his slick cock and started gliding up and down its length, up to my lips then sliding smoothly back down to the base. I sucked hard then alternately licked over and over the head. I looked up into his eyes expectantly. A rising moan grew in his chest as the head of his cock ballooned then shook in my mouth. With my tongue I could feel the gush of cum race up the convulsing underside of his rock hard shaft. With a jerk of his hips, the first dose of his hot thick cum launched into my mouth. I closed my throat to keep from choking on it. My eyes widened as two then three gushes of cum hit the roof of my mouth and rapidly filled it. With my lips wrapped tightly around his big ebony cock, he jacked his fist up and down it while I watched his eyes. The fourth and fifth spasms filled my mouth to capacity. There was so much cum I had to swallow a little or it would have spilled over my lips.

"Don't you fucking swallow. Tip your head back!" Ernie said angrily. He helped me by grabbing my hair and doing it for me.

"Play with your clit," someone said.

"Move your tongue."

"Aw man, that's nasty."

"Pull on one of the weights."

"Nggggg..." I gurgled.

"Man, that would make a great picture."

"Fuck, David. That's a great idea," said Johan, chuckling. "And I justhappened to have the camera right here!"

The guys all laughed. With my head tilted back I couldn't see anything. I could feel the hot mouthful swaying from side to side as my body shuddered. I started rubbing my clit harder. God, I was so wet. A flash of light and a click interrupted my climb to orgasm.

"I want one of those."

"The guys at the gym would love a copy of that."

"Nngggg!" I protested.

"Push your tongue up through that cum."Click/flash!

"Gargle with it."

Oh God. It was going to go everywhere. The men laughed as I started gargling and the cum spilled over the corners of my mouth. It ran down by my ears, down the sides of my neck and down my breasts.

"What a fucking mess."Click/flash!

"She's gonna cum."

"Swallow that cum first, Shannon," said Johan. Ernie let go of my hair and I hurriedly dipped my head, gulping the mouthful. My eyes blazed with passion as I looked around me. They were all naked and fine specimens. My eyes dropped to their cocks. "All handpicked, baby. Just for you," Johan said.

I licked my tongue around my lips and gathered what little cum I could find. Closing my eyes, I swallowed it down and started to shudder. My fingers were yanked from my cunt and Johan hissed in my face. "You don't cum unless there's a cock up your ass, whore."

"Oh! P... Please... let me, baby! Please, I'm so close!" I whined, squirming and trying to reach my clit.

"I'll paddle you till you scream for fucking mercy if you fucking cum. I said, STOP NOW!" Johan's angry voice made me drop my hands to my sides. I was shaking all over. "Just be fucking patient, Shannon. I'll fuck you in the ass in a minute. I want to watch you suck another cock, first."

"She can suck mine."

"Just shove it in her mouth."

"Good idea."

"Look at her. She's got cum all over her."

"Someone should touch up her lipstick." I brought my fingers to my face and touched my lips. I didn't think I'd have much left. I brushed my fingers down my neck through Ernie's cum. There was so much of it. I looked down. Curving around the outside of my breasts were the remains of two wide rivers of cum that had flowed out of my mouth and down my chest when I gargled. My phone number was smeared across my chest.

"Ernie should do it. He's the one that messed it up."

"I've got a better idea," said Johan. He stepped away and all our eyes followed him. He took the big mirror down off the wall and placed it leaning against the wall opposite the pool table. "Come over here, whore."

One look at him was all it took to tell I was expected to crawl. I went down on my hands and knees and after winking at Ernie crawled over to Johan and looked up at him. I tried hard not to look in the mirror while I did it.

"Look into the mirror and play with your clit."

"O... Okay," I said, smiling up at him before turning toward the mirror. I gasped. I had 'SLUT' written across my forehead in bright red lipstick. My eyes roamed over my body and I swooned. Words were written all over me, my eyes were red and my mascara had run. My hair was matted to my scalp with my own perspiration. My chest heaved as I drew breath. My nipples throbbed and my cunt twitched. I really looked how I wanted to feel. I was stroking my clit when I noticed Johan was talking to me.

Suddenly a lipstick was waving in my face. "Fix those numbers," ordered Johan, pointing at my chest. I took the already opened tube from his fingers and twisted it, pushing out the tip. For the next minute I rubbed my clit and retraced our phone number across my chest. My lipstick was covered in Ernie's cum when I was done. "Give me that," directed Johan, holding out his hand. I looked at it and handed it back without retracting it. Johan grinned evilly and twisted the tip back in and capped it. "Don't worry, I won't clean it. It'll be a reminder for you. For the next week you are only to wear this lipstick."

"O... Okay."

"Turn sideways and get on your hands and knees."

I could barely tear my eyes from my reflection as I leaned forward and the weights on my nipples swung out before me. I put my hands on the carpet and watched in the mirror as Johan kneeled in front of me. Raising my ass, the last thing I saw was David kneeling behind me, spitting in his hand and stroking the length of his rigid dick.

I opened my mouth when Johan pressed his cock against my cheek, instructing me to "Suck, bitch." His cock tasted heavenly and I eagerly sucked it hard. He started groaning and rocking his hips back and forth. I took two handfuls of his firm ass and started pushing my mouth down the length of it on each thrust. In moments I was gagging.

"Ohhhh..." I groaned as David's seven inches slid up my lubricated ass. I held my breath expecting the nausea, but none came. My body shuddered as he pulled back and hesitated a moment. I heard his voice from behind me.

"What do you want, Shannon-whore?"

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!!" I pleaded as best I could with Johan's cock pushing into my throat. David didn't wait for a coherent reply. He thrust into me, his cock rocketing up my ass, grinding his hips against me. Johan had taken my head in his hands and pushed his cock into my throat at the same time. Johan got into a rhythm just as I realized I was going to cum. And it was gonna be huge. I started moaning around the cock in my mouth and moving back against the cock fucking my ass. The guys chuckled and told me what a slut I was and were playfully arguing over who was going to fuck my ass next. I was so close to cumming I didn't care. The two men started to cum in my mouth and ass, and I started shuddering from the one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced. I let Johan's cock slip from my mouth while he was cumming and he hosed my face with two or three spurts of scalding cum. The first shots dripped from my mouth as I moaned and shook uncontrollably. In moments David's hands tightened on my ass and he shoved into me deeply, groaning and filling me with cum.

That only heightened my ecstasy, which promptly doubled when I glanced over my shoulder and saw Ernie taking David's place. I started to ask him to be gentle but Johan pushed his cum-covered cock into my mouth and told me to clean it. He finally pulled my mouth off his softening length and grabbed my hair. He made me look him in the eye as he told me how good a cocksucker I was.

"She's a damned good ass fuck, too," added David.

I groaned pitifully as Ernie worked the head of his cock into my ass. Steve and Allan moved in front of me and started stroking their big dicks just out of reach of my mouth. Johan moved out of my line of sight and I turned my head to see where he had gone. Ernie spanked my ass and I jumped in shock. It was still so tender.

"Keep looking forward. Beg them to cum on your face!" he yelled, pushing half of his long cock slowly up my ass. My breath whooshed out of my lungs and my eyes bugged out. I lunged back at him and felt the rest of his thick prick slide straight up my ass. My poor abused little ass never felt so hot, full and God, so good.

"OhhhhGoddddd..." I moaned.

"OhhShitttt..." echoed Ernie.

Allan spoke and I looked up at him as I took a shuddering breath. "I think she likes it up the ass."

Steve elbowed him and laughed. "Ya think?"

SLAP! "I said beg them!"

"Ohhh... Please! Please! Cum on this whore's face!"

SLAP! "Not good enough!"

Ernie started ploughing my ass with long strokes and I felt like I was going to explode again. "Please! Cum in my mouth! I'm a slut! I want your cum!" My breath was ragged and my eyes pleaded with the grinning men looking down at me.

Ernie suddenly pulled out of my ass and I nearly died. Then an unholyCRACK! sounded and the top of my ass exploded in pain! Johan had retrieved the paddle and laid into me. "Beg them!" he screamed. Ernie gripped me by the hips and slid his cock straight back up my gaping ass.

"Oooohhhh... fuckkkk... Please! Please! Give me your cum. I need it! I want it!"

"Rub your clit!"CRACK!

"OhhhGodddd nooooo pleeaseee..." I reached between my legs and started rubbing frantically.

"I said to fucking beg them, now BEG, whore!"CRACK!

"Ooohhhhhh!!!" My eyes darted back and forth between them. My ass was on fire! I was almost delirious! Both were gritting their teeth and jerking their cocks fast. I licked my lips and found my voice, hoarse and sounding nothing like me. "I need it! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt! Cum all over me! Oh Godddd tell your friends! Cum all over me! Oh Goddd... I'm a whore... Cum... Cum..."

Ernie's balls slapped against my fingers as I rubbed my clit in a blur. Steve announced he was going to cum in my face, and like the good slut I was, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I slid my tongue out to meet the cum launching from his cock and it splattered across my face and mouth. Ernie slammed into me and groaned out his orgasm, his cock flexing and jerking deep in my ass as it too unleashed its hot load.

Click/flash!

Opening my eyes and glancing over my shoulder at the sound, I looked up at Johan holding the camera and moaned out my need. "Mooorrrreeee!"

Click/flash!

He put down the camera and said, "I'll fuck the slut." Ernie slid wetly from my hot ass and the emptiness kept my orgasm at bay. I was right on the brink. Johan sunk his fingers back into me and I almost came on the spot!

Allan grunted that he was gonna cum and took my chin in his hand and told me to ask nicely, "like a good little whore."

"Please. Give it to me, Mister. I want a mouthful of cum, please," I asked in my best baby girl voice.

"Climb onto that cock first," he said, pointing to my other side. I turned my head and looked at Ernie's white-toothed grin as he lay on the floor and glanced down at his once more hard cock. He was fisting it and holding it straight up and it looked deliciously obscene. I crawled over to him and he let go and let me take his cock in my hand. I straddled him and kneeled up high, the tip of his cock brushing my clit as I held its throbbing stiffness in my hot little hand. I positioned it between my lips and slid slowly down onto it. Fuck. It was huge!

I dug my nails into his chest and gazed into his eyes. Slowly bending and straightening my knees, I started to slide my cunt up and down his long rod. Allan took a fistful of my hair and pulled my head up and to the side, telling me to stick out my tongue. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out over my bottom lip. As he wiped his cock across my face, I started making a low 'ahhaahhh' sound, and he smiled down on me. I sensed movement behind me and realised with a start that I was about to be double penetrated.

"Hold still you fucking whore," growled Johan, slapping my ass softly. I stopped riding the length of Ernie's incredible cock and Allan let go of my hair. I arched my back with less than half of Ernie's cock in my cunt. Immediately I felt the head of Johan's pressing against my asshole. He wedged it into me and for a fleeting moment I wondered how I could possibly fit two such large cocks in me at the same time. In moments I knew as Johan brought pressure to bear and his cock started sliding up my butt.

A whiny squeal started in my throat and was pressed out of me as the cocks slid in. Johan pressed down on my ass, splaying my knees and pushing both his and Ernie's cocks deeply into me. "Oohhhh..." I groaned and shuddered. For a few moments I lay on Ernie with Johan laying on me, swooning in the nasty delight of being totally filled.

It was Johan who started moving first. He lifted his upper body from mine and whispered in my ear to raise myself up. A soft, almost continuous moan came from my mouth as he started slowly fucking me. I'd fucked myself with two toys before, but this was nothing like that. Awash with the feelings, I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth, willing myself to relax. My ass throbbed hotly from the punishment it had received. Hands kept it spread obscenely. My legs were wide apart, knees bent. From my pubic bone to below my breasts I was pressed against the warm hard body of a large muscular man. Arching my back, I rose and held myself up on straight arms. Johan's groin and the tops of his thighs pressed against me each time he filled my ass, and his hot breath brought prickles all over my scalp. The feeling of his cock sliding slowly into my clenching ass was exquisitely unnerving. He'd fucked me there before, but not with a ten-inch cock buried in my cunt. I opened and closed my mouth soundlessly like a fish out of water while a moan built in my chest.

Allan slid his hand gently into my hair and slowly pulled back my head. I opened my eyes to the sight of him fisting his cock inches from my face. "Ooooohhhhyeeaaahhhhhh..." came from my lips before I could even think. My eyes met his and he smirked with feigned disgust.

"Look at you. Such a whore."

"Yesssssss..." I hissed.

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a fucktoy..." I whispered breathlessly, staring into his deep brown eyes. "I want cocks and cum. I want to be used again and again... like this... fucked senseless... I want cum on my face and in my mouth... I want cum running down my legs for days... I love to be fucked... I love to be fucked like this... Oh, God, fuck meee..."

Ernie started rocking his hips and I groaned, feeling his thick cock making small frustrating movements inside me. Allan stepped in close and started rubbing his long hard cock over my face again. "You are a good whore, Shannon," he said, spreading earlier cum across my face, smearing the lipstick on my forehead.

"I love being a whore." I tried to lick at his cock but he pulled it out of reach. I pouted.

"We know," Johan said quietly in my ear. "This won't be the last time you are used like this."

I ground back against him and Ernie's pubic bone mashed against mine. Then while Johan gave me a full stroke, he held my ass still. "OhhhGodddd..." I moaned, feeling my body twitch.

Ernie's big hands gripped the sides of my ass and started raising and lowering me, skewering me with his length. Johan was getting into a rhythm and Allan pressed the warm wide head of his cock to my lips. I didn't hesitate and opened them, clamping them behind the head and hungrily sucking him into me.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned, approaching delirium.

"Man, check it out," Ernie said.

"Her ass is so hot," commented Johan, holding it in his hands. "We really worked her over."

"Look at how hollow her cheeks are," said Allan. "She's sucking me so hard."

"She wants cum."

"I bet she wants it all over her," said Ernie, thrusting deeply from below.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" I moaned, gripping Allan's cock at the root and sucking harder.

"Look at her go," someone said.

"I'm not gonna last long," Allan choked out.

"You ready?" asked Johan.

"Yeah, bud," replied Ernie.

"Slap her face with your prick," said Johan, speaking to Allan. The 'glick glick' sound ceased as Johan grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth off Allan's cock.

"Hands behind your back again, whore," said Johan.

"Yes!" My eyes were wild, like a cornered animal. "Ohhhhh!!!" I moaned hotly as cocks withdrew suddenly from my cunt and ass. "Oh, God! Please!" Ernie lifted me off him like a twig and rolled away, jumping to his feet. I was on my knees in the middle of five guys in a second.

Allan took the base of his big wet prick in his fist and slapped my face with it. Steven was already stroking fast, aiming his fat cock at my face from his place on Allan's left. His cock was wet and shiny like he'd put oil on it. It was redder than any cock I'd ever seen.WHAP! Allan's cock struck my face again and I gasped, mouth open.

"Oh, fuck. Please!" I begged, glancing at each of them. "Give it to me!"

"Hold back!" urged Johan, sticking his cock in my ear. "Let's play with the whore a bit more."

"Fuck, man. I don't know," said Steve, swallowing and jerking his cock fast. Pre-cum dripped down from the tip and I barely noticed it beforeWHAP!Allan's long thick cock slapped firmly into my cheek. With my open mouth, it made a popping sound they found amusing.

POP!

"Check it out. How's that sound?!" said Ernie, taking his place aiming at my face.

POP! POP!The guys laughed.

"Keep your mouth open, cum slut," said Allan.POP!"Why is your mouth open?"

"BecauseI'macumslut," I gasped in a rush. I opened my mouth wide again like a baby bird waiting to feed.

"How do you want to do this?" asked David breathlessly, jerking fast. I looked up at him and smiled as best I could with my mouth open. His face was so red!

"Well, Allan cums a shit load so he can go last."

"Awww, man!" he complained.POP!God, his cock was so hard.

"Ohhhh..." I murmured. The word 'please' died in my throat, my mouth opening wide again.

Johan cleaned off his cock with a wet towel and I watched out of the corner of my eye as he directed a fine spray of baby oil down the length of his cock. He tossed away the towel and stroked his slick meat up and down in his hand, coating it in a slippery sheen.

"Oh, fuck. Beg for my cum!" grunted David, redder than I'd ever seen anyone.

"Please, give me it. I want it. I want you to ohhh-"

Cum launched from the tip of David's hard stubby cock. "Oohhhh fuckkkk!" he cried. It landed with a wet splat above my right eye and immediately dripped down and glued it shut. Again cum rocketed from his cock, this time slamming into my right cheek just missing my mouth. I saw cum fly everywhere through my one squinting eye. "Ooohhhhh Godddd..." David moaned, his fist jerking in time with the spasms running through his cock. He pushed the tip between my lips and I shuddered as the inside of my mouth was suddenly filled with cum. Instinctively I closed my eyes and sucked, reaching a finger up to clear my glued eyelid.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers