Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine!" growled his wolf. "Mate. Now!'" His wolf wanted to grab her and plunge into her body right away. "She's human," he reminded his wolf, "and they're exceptionally frail." So, he strove to control his inner beast. Besides, he didn't want her to be afraid of him. He tried to take shallow breaths to calm his raging need. His lungs breathed in her intoxicating smell, which went straight to his groin. Unbelievably, his cock got bigger and harder than it had ever been before.

He slowly stalked toward her.

"Wait! I can explain everything," she backed away without taking her eyes off him.

He ignored her and kept moving forward, maneuvering her to the bedroom until the back of her knees touched the end of the bed. She tried to hold him off by putting her hands in front of her, but he just grabbed them and twisted them gently at her back, making her drop her miniscule purse on the floor behind her in the process. He then covered the space between them until she could feel the hard ridge of his penis on her upper stomach. His tumescence startled her.

"My God that can't be real! Nobody has that long and huge of a cock." She'd read in Wikipedia that the average penis length is six inches and about 4 inches in circumference, but his seemed a lot longer and definitely thicker than what the studies said. "Probably did not include him in their study. Hah! Guess not everything you read on the Internet is true then. Look, the first penis rubbing on me, and its huge! Capital H-U-G-E! Pam will have a big fit when I tell her about him, I'm sure."

"What is your name little one?" Unfazed by the apparent shock on his mate's face, he tilted her chin so he could look at her face, taking in everything about her, from the curly red hair that framed her oval face, to her large luminous gray eyes, down to her luscious, pouty lips. He managed not to laugh aloud at her inner monologue about cock size, though he found her thoughts quite funny when he probed her mind.

"Alex, - Alexandra Grant," she replied breathily. She knew she should be scared, if not a little anxious for her virginity. After all, his intent to have his way with her was obvious. But some force urged her to trust this giant of a man. The knowledge that she was safe with him resided deep inside her. She has always trusted her instincts. Besides, this might be the only time that she'd be lucky enough to have his undivided attention. She was not foolish enough to squander this opportunity. She'd grab it with both hands and enjoy the experience.

"Well Alexandra, I am Rance de Montfort, and I am your destiny. I am the Alpha-King of North America and I am making you mine tonight." After making the announcement, he lowered his head and covered her mouth with his.

She didn't really grasp his statement or the significance of the words; her senses were reeling after hearing him say that he was her destiny and "Alpha King" barely registered.

The kiss started as a gentle tasting as he licked and nipped at her bottom lips, but not for long. Hungrily, he tilted her head and gently urged her mouth to part for his tongue. Her moan was immediately smothered under his mouth as he quickly inserted his tongue the minute she opened her mouth. He was voracious in his plundering, his feral side awakened by her taste, and his tongue plunged in and out of her mouth, desiring to imprint his flavor on her too. He was relentless in his tasting of her as he sought out all the crevices and hidden depths of her delectable mouth.

He slanted his mouth and tilted her jaw to get a better angle and continued to ravish her. "Suck on my tongue," he breathed into her lips. He let go of her arms and let his left hand gently cradle the back of her head while his right hand freely roamed and caressed her back and hips. He cupped and squeezed her ass as he pulled her closer to him.

"Sweet and spicy. You're so addictive," he continued to whisper in her mouth.

Alex was drowning in the surfeit of pleasure. She could hardly breathe. She could only do what he demanded, and sucked on his nimble tongue. He kept on eating at her mouth, and all she could do was strain and mewl whenever he let go of her lips. Her freed hands found purchase on his broad shoulders, and she clung to him to anchor herself as her world reeled from the tempest that whirled her in a vortex of pleasurable sensation.

He sucked her lower lip and nipped it. He trailed kisses across her cheeks and down to her neck and the upper slope of her breast. He then licked and tongued the deep cleavage between her breasts as he pushed the mounds together. He went back to her neck and laved and nipped the junction between her neck and shoulder, hard. "This is where I'm going to put my mark, my sweet Alex," he growled.

"Are you talking about a hickey?" she asked incredulously. Hmmm, she's getting her first hickey from this delicious man. "Aren't we a little old for that? I thought only teenagers do that."

He lifted his head from her neck and responded in an amused voice, "Yes, sweet one, a hickey, but a more permanent one. This one won't fade and will warn everyone to whom you belong." In her ear, he breathed, "and you sweet one, belong to me."

He did not give her a chance to ask more questions, but proceeded to purposefully muddle her senses more. He pulled down her dress, bared her breasts to his gaze and slowly licked the side of one, then the other, provocatively. Holding her glance intently with his seductive eyes, he licked around the right pink areole until it glistened with his saliva. He ministered to the other one, too, as she harshly panted for breath.

Alex couldn't believe it was finally happening to her. "This is the night that I'll be made into a woman. And what a fine male specimen to do it!" There was no doubt in her mind that he was a connoisseur when it came to sex. This man --"Rance," she thought to herself, "his name is Rance" -- was taking her to the verge of orgasm with his mouth alone. And he still clearly had more in store for her.

"Please," she cried as she tried to bring his mouth to her nipple. He licked under her breasts instead and avoided her nipple.

"What is it ma petite? Do you want me to suck your nipples? Are these beauties hurting and throbbing for attention?" he growled huskily.

"I -- I," she could barely breathe from all the delicious sensation coursing through her body, how could he expect her to talk now?

"You need to tell me what you need, sweet one; I aim to please you. So tell me, do you want me to suck on your nipples?" he throatily breathed in her ear.

She attempted to pull his head once again to her aching breast, but he forestalled her by grabbing both of her hands with each of his and linking them together with his. He then put his forehead against hers and looked directly in her luminous gray eyes.

"Say it," he said. "Tell me how much you need my mouth on your breasts. How much you need me sucking, nipping and worshipping your luscious and beautiful nipples. I'm ravenous for them, my love. But you have to tell me what you want me to do."

"Oh please, please suck on my nipples. I can't be-Aaaahhh!" He did not let her finish talking as he swooped down and sucked on her left nipple. Letting go of both her hands, picked her up and lifted her enough so her breasts were level with his mouth.

After briefly suckling both nipples, he slowly let her slide down the front of his body, pushing down her dress. As it pooled at her feet, leaving her in her thong and shoes, he slowly feasted his eyes on her beauty. She's so beautiful! Her creamy skin looked dewy and smooth in the subdued light. Her eyes smoldered with passion and her sexy lips were red and a little swollen, from him. Her large, gorgeous breasts looked firm without much droop, and were tipped with dark pink nipples, now hard and crinkled due to her arousal. The thong that covered her mons was saturated with her dripping cream. He could smell her delicious sex and couldn't wait to lap it and savor its rich flavor.

His fixed stare unnerved her, so she tried to cover herself. He growled and held her hands to her sides. "Don't ever cover yourself from me," then he cupped her breasts and squeezed them together. "Beautiful!" he murmured.

He squeezed each abundant globe and lowered his head and licked the right areole while he pinched the other one. Alex gasped, grabbed his shoulder and realized that he was still fully dressed while she was almost naked.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she hesitatingly tried to reason out, "we don't even know each other...." but all coherent thought flew out of her mind when he started suckling strongly on her nipple. An electric jolt of pure lust flowed from her breast straight to her vagina, as pussy juice flooded it anew.

He sucked and bit at her nipple until she was ready to scream. She clung to him and pushed his face closer, silently urging him to draw more of her. He resisted her effort, lifted his head and looked at her, and swiftly grabbed the tip of her nipple with his teeth and pulled. The pleasure / pain was so intense that she convulsed helplessly as she came.

"My God, he's lethal. I never knew I could cum just by having my nipples sucked! It's amazing how alive my body feels. He claimed that he's my destiny, who am I to argue?" she mused. "Okay, I officially concede this ravishment," she thought, "ravish away, Mr. Hotstuff!"

His smile was full of male satisfaction as he continued to look intently into her eyes and slowly lap the abused nipple. He then moved to the neglected twin and proceeded to bite, nip, and suck on it. He was relentless in his assault. Her senses were bombarded by the overwhelming stimulation to her breast, such that she was afraid she'd overload and faint. Alex closed her eyes in a vain attempt to lessen the intensity.

She felt him pick her up and lay her on the bed behind her. Rance continued his assault on her senses. His hands were never still, but mapped and caressed her trembling body while he alternately suckled on her breasts.

He trailed kisses down to her belly and dipped his tongue in her belly button as he slowly peeled off her thong. Alex aided him by lifting her hips, and Rance flung the underwear away as the scrap of fabric cleared her legs, then pushed her legs apart and pulled off her shoes.

"Don't move," Rance said in a guttural voice as he stood at the end of the bed, "I want you to open your legs for me and show me your beautiful, wet pussy. Pull it open for me, I want to see your cream dripping with your arousal and need."

She bent her knees and slowly moved her legs apart displaying her drenched, clean-shaven mound to his avid gaze. She got such a thrill knowing that this man desperately wanted her. She slowly parted her labia and pulled them apart for his delectation. With her gaze locked into his, she dipped a finger into her slit and started to fuck herself. She started to moan as his eyes blazed hotter. She added another finger and undulated her hips in an ancient dance of seduction.

The movement galvanized him into action and he started tearing off his clothes until he stood totally naked in front of her. He was massively built. His shoulders were broad, and his massive chest was covered with a smattering of hair that petered down to a line bisecting his hard, ripped abs. His monstrous erection rose from a bed of hair slightly darker than the luxurious sable mane that's on his head, the slit of the purple mushroom head freely oozing pre-cum, with a shaft roped with angry looking veins, and testicles that looked big and heavy.

The sight of his rampant arousal almost made her think twice about going all the way. She actually tried to close her legs together, but he grabbed her ankles to stop her. The biggest thing that had penetrated her vagina up until that moment was two of her fingers, and his sex is enormously thick and long, it would certainly tear her apart if not hurt her going in. Casting an uncertain look at him, she tried to close her legs again, but Rance firmed his grasp on them and inexorably pushed them wider apart, and settled and kneeled at the vee of her legs.

"It will fit," he promised reassuringly, "I'll make sure of it. And believe me, I'm certain that before long you'll be screaming for me to give it to you hard." Rance then grasped his erection and started rubbing it from root to tip, gathering the moisture at the tip and rubbing it on the mushroomed head. "You will crave for my possession day and night, and it will be my pleasure to satisfy you."

He put his big hand on her thigh and pushed it out and up so she was totally open to his sight. Her butt barely touched the bed as he spread her wide, displaying all of her. She felt totally exposed. Alex tried to move her legs, but Rance tightened his hands in warning, and she braced herself by pushing up on her elbows, looking down as Rance nuzzled his face on her mound. He met her eyes, as he grinned and slowly licked up one side of her labia and down the other. He then rimmed the opening of her core and plunged his tongue and started eating her, his tongue delving in and out, licking and slurping at her copious arousal.

"Delicious! I could stay like this forever, just eating your delicious, fragrant pink pussy," he growled. Rance continued his siege to her senses. He followed the trail of her juices, licking at it ravenously from the opening of her slit down to her inner thighs and, shockingly, to her anus.

She jumped as if electrified and couldn't stop from protesting, "No! Please, Rance."

"You belong to me. And every delectable inch of you is mine," he boldly claimed, "this hole is mine, your pussy and your mouth. And I will fill it all with my seed to leave you with no doubt that you are mine."

He dipped his tongue to her opening and licked inside eagerly. He tested her innocence and felt elated that his mate was untainted by any cock but his. Alex was writhing and moaning, begging Rance with her body to possess her. She grabbed his head and shoulder to anchor her from the overwhelming sexual tension that was flowing from her pussy. Finally, he flicked his tongue on her clit and started to lave it gently.

"Oooh that feels so good!" she moaned as he inserted a finger into her slit and started to push it in and out. He added another finger, scissoring it to stretch and get her ready for penetration. He started sliding it in and out slowly, whilst watching her carefully. Once it seemed that she was ready, he inserted a third finger and gradually sped up finger-fucking of her.

He crooked his fingers and rubbed her g-spot careful not to break her hymen, and she exploded in a mind-numbing orgasm. Her screams filled the room as her back bowed up. Surges of pleasurable electricity went through Alex's body and felt herself squirting helplessly.

Rance was pleasurably surprised when Alex squirted. He promised to himself that next time he was going to drink all of it. He continued to lavish her pussy with gentle licks until she was limply moaning under him.

Alex vaguely felt Rance stop his licking. Languidly, she lay under him as she continued to experience mini orgasms. She felt something soft and hot touch her labia. Opening her eyes, she saw Rance rubbed the blunt head of his penis at her opening, coating it with her generous nectar. He lodged the tip just inside her opening, bent his head and started kissing her once again. With one thrust, he surged upward and buried his cock to the hilt inside her in one single stroke. She screamed as he tore through the fragile barrier of her virginity, the tissues of her vaginal walls burning and throbbing from the unaccustomed presence.

She felt like she was impaled by an enormous stake. He was so hard and big inside her, stretching her already tender and swollen pussy. Rance was so long that she could feel the crown of his cock butting up against her cervix. She closed her eyes and felt tears seep through her lashes. She squirmed her hips to alleviate the discomfort.

"Don't move," he panted, "just give me a minute. Your cunt is so wet and feels so good wrapped around my cock. You feel like heaven Alex."

Putting her hands on his shoulders, he withdrew his cock and slid back in slowly. His muscles bunched up with tension from holding back. He rocked himself side to side and rotated his hips. Alex continuously moaned as the pain slowly morphed into tingling pleasure. Rance rained nips and kisses on her face, neck and ears. He continued to mutter how tight and good her pussy feels.

His hips moved unceasingly. He alternately slid in and out of her and rocked to stimulate her clit and g-spot. The erotic tension was too much to bear, and suddenly she screamed as another overpowering climax rolled over her. Her legs twitched uncontrollably and slipped on the slick satin sheets. Once her wetness flooded over his balls, he proceeded to cock her strongly. He sawed in and out of her as she helplessly clung to him.

The pleasure flooding her body was unbelievable. Every time he bottomed out and nudged her cervix, electric pulses of sheer delight coursed through her. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her shoulders as he proceeded to hammer her.

She screamed aloud as her explosive climax continued. Rance immediately pulled out, turned her on her knees, and thrust back in from behind. He blanketed her small frame with his and held her steady as he feverishly drove in and out of her convulsing sheath. Her orgasm seemed unending. Just as she was coming down, she felt his mouth latch on the juncture of her neck and shoulder. He bit down hard; there was a sharp tearing pain that was immediately replaced by the most exquisite pleasure spreading from her neck down to her extremities. She screamed as the intensity of the sensation surged and threw her into the most violent orgasm yet. Alex vaguely heard Rance howl behind as she felt his seed strongly jet inside her. The additional stimulus propelled her into another violent orgasm. She slumped in Rance's arms as she lost consciousness.

Rance laved his claim mark on her neck. His whole body was still tingling from ejaculating inside his mate. They were locked together and would not stop coupling until she was saturated with his seed. The Mate Rut had begun and would not end until he imprinted his mark indelibly on her DNA, probably not until tomorrow at least. His mate would crave his cock nonstop once she woke up. The Mate Rut ensured that both would seek sexual pleasure from their mate until their DNA sufficiently mixed and become one.

He laid them on their sides to make her more comfortable. He continued to rock shallowly in her to keep her stimulated. He would give her a couple of minutes to recover and then he will commence his mastery of his mate again.

"Our Mate!" his wolf declared with satisfaction, as Rance slowly nuzzled her head. "Yes, our Mate," he agreed and smiled with contentment.

12