Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Frank." Rance slapped the dark haired towering man in the back. "He is our butler and works with Ophelia, our housekeeper," he motioned to the woman between the two men, "in running the mansion. They're our secret weapon on how well everything works smoothly in such a huge household." Both Frank and Ophelia bowed their heads at her. A little puzzled by the way they were greeting her, she bowed her head in response. She figured it could be a cultural thing like the way some Asian cultures show respect by bowing low. It wouldn't hurt to imitate, rather than make a faux pas.

Rance then turned the other man in the group, tilting his head he regarded him with a faint smile on his face. "And here is the magician in our kitchen, Andressio, our chef. He's responsible for all the wonderful concoctions served at the pack's table." Pausing briefly he looked with raised brows at the two teens. "Oh I should not forget our resident menaces," Rance teased, as the twins grimaced after hearing the appellation given to them by their Alpha, "just kidding you two." Rance laughed aloud, continuing, "Although at times they can be real pains in the ass for some of older pups hanging around here. But I'm sure you'll form your own opinion after getting to know them better. Anyway, Alex, these two are Ophelia's children. Raphael who is crazy about anything mechanical and electrical, so you and he will probably get along well, is two years older than Katherine. Oh, and he's also in charge of the pack's vehicles. Katherine is training under Andressio, so she's always underfoot here in the mansion."

"Oh she's really pretty for a human," gushed the young Katherine. Now that Alex heard her voice, she recognized that she was the girl who helped tidy up in Rance's suite after the party. So Ophelia must be the older woman who was with her that morning. Alex actually liked her exuberance. She's refreshingly candid and unguarded, which is actually typical in very young children.

"Thank you," Alex replied promptly at Katherine, wanting to make the girl feel at ease with her.

Katherine's eyes grew rounder as she blushed furiously when she realized her blunder. Alex stepped closer to the girl and whispered conspiratorially, "You know, you and your Alpha share the same thinking, although I believe you all are prettier." She winked slowly at her, "now if you could help me find the secret to becoming taller, then maybe I could give you a run for your money."

"You must be famished," Ophelia addressed the alpha couple. "I took the liberty of having your dinner served in your suite, Rance." She turned and bestowed a kind smile at Alex, "We heard what happened to your house, and we hope that we could help alleviate your discomfort and distress here." Nodding at her Alpha, she walked up to Alex and gently took her hand.

"We've prepared a bath for you, my Regina. We, the staff here, hope to serve and give you comfort as you adjust living with us. Just let me know whatever you need, or whatever we can do for you." Ophelia patted her hand and hugged her to her. "You are just what Rance needed," she whispered and bussed both her cheeks. Flushing at the older woman's obvious approval, Alex tried to keep her fixed smile from slipping. Ophelia pulled slightly back and looked intently at Alex face, after a fleeting perusal she imperceptibly nodded her approval of her. Rance watched from the sidelines as Ophelia welcomed Alex. He was glad that his trusted people immediately favored her. He made a mental note to ask Ophelia to guide Alex in pack politics. He remembered that his late mother and Ophelia were close friends. Alex would surely benefit from the older woman's knowledge on the workings of the pack.

"Shall we?" Rance asked Alex. She must be tired from working all day in her garage. Knowing she did not get a chance to clean up after coming home, he knew she would love to get to that promised bath soon. Holding out his hand to her, he waited until she put hers in it and together they bade the group goodnight after briefly giving some last minute instructions. Ascending the grand staircase of the mansion, Alex felt déjà vu wash over her. At least this time she was in control of her faculties. No one was compelling her to do anything. She knew where and what she was getting into. No turning back now. She was fully committed to this life with Rance -- for better or worse. Taking a deep breath, she crossed the threshold of his suite.

"Do you want to eat first or take your bath now?" Rance asked Alex immediately after closing the door, closeting them away from the pack in his suite.

"Can I have both?"

"Go ahead then. I'll make you a plate and I can feed you and answer all your questions at the same time while you're in there. Will that work for you?"

"Sure, why not?"

Alex went past the sitting room where the staff had the dinner laid on one of the tables. Walking into Rance's bedroom, she saw the enormous bed where she'd spent her time making love with Rance. She stood transfixed as her senses was immediately assaulted with a deluge of vivid, intimate details of that fateful night; The groans and moans that erupted from both their mouths, the sweat trickling down their straining bodies, the piquant and musky smell of their sex, the salty tang of their sweat as they licked and tasted each other's skin, and the sounds of panting and slapping flesh as they raced together for their orgasm. Shaking her head, she mentally scolded herself to get herself together. But her body had demands of its own as it readied itself for mating. That fast, her labial lips were drenched with her juices, and she was oozing pheromones all over. She bit her lips hard to stop from groaning as she felt a strong contraction in her womb that travelled to her wet sheath. What the hell is wrong with me? I just had sex not two hours ago and yet I'm once again craving cock! She walked determinedly into the bathroom and started stripping off her soiled clothes.

Not just anyone's cock, my dear Alex, but only mine, Rance replied from the other room.

Huh? You're saying that this is normal for you guys? She huffed in mock anger. Getting into the sunken tub she sighed in appreciation at the delicious feel of the warm fragrant water embracing her.

I'm actually surprised that it took you this long. Newly mated pairs usually are all over each other for at least a month or so. If not for the shared dreams we had, I would seriously have blue balls by now. Haven't you wondered about why humans go on a honeymoon? In medieval times, a newly married couple was locked in the bedroom for a whole month to get acquainted intimately, since most marriages were arranged then.

He walked into the bathroom bearing a tray of food. Laying it at the lip of the tub, he proceeded to get undressed in anticipation of joining Alex in the water. "But for us shifters, it's a whole month of sating ourselves with our mate. That way we can function normally without going feral with desire to constantly mate."

"So that's your excuse for being rampant," she stared pointedly at his jutting erection.

"This?" Rance asked as he confidently palmed his cock. "I've been this way since I smelled you at the party." He grinned at her while slowly running his hand up and down his shaft.

Alex tried to swallow as her mouth dried up when Rance started lazily running his hand on his impressive tool. His languid stroking mesmerized her. Standing up from the water, she gradually approached where Rance stood outside of the tub. His cock was impressively huge! She couldn't believe she was able to take all of it inside her. The long thrust of his penis jutted out almost obscenely from his balls, and the girth of it was unbelievable. The bulbous head was dark purple and shiny with precum oozing constantly, which Rance absentmindedly captured to lubricate his stroking hand. A desire to know how it tasted suddenly overcame Alex as she licked her dried lips. A loud groan brought her eyes to Rance who was staring intently at her lips.

"You're killing me here, little one. As much as I want to feel you lips and mouth on me, I need to take care of your other needs first."

Rance stepped into the tub and gathered her with him on one side. Sitting down, he arranged Alex so she was sitting on his lap sideways with his cock trapped under her. He had one arm around her back to support her in the water, while the other reached for the platter of food to start feeding her. Alex put her around arm his neck. Funny that nudity didn't bother her anymore with Rance, as her breast was smashed on his chest.

"Food first, then we sate our carnal needs later." Picking up a piece of braised beef, he put it at her mouth. "Open up, babe. You'll need more protein to keep your strength up," he smirked.

"Confident much?" she couldn't help but bait him, but accepted the offered meat. "Mmmm, this is really good." The flavors exploded in her mouth and made her stomach rumble in appreciation.

"Andressio is really an excellent chef." He smiled as he kept putting food in her mouth. "By the way, I was talking about shifting earlier, that's why you need to eat more protein. We use up a lot of energy when we shift. If you don't have anything stored, it totally saps you." With a gleam in his eyes, he grinned down at her, "but of course you will need energy for later too."

She playfully slap him on the chest and chuckled at him. Capturing her hand, he placed a small kiss on her palm that sent shivers of delight running down her spine. Oh man he's good. His hooded emerald eyes sparkled with repressed lust as he stared hungrily at her lips. Suppressing her need to feel those lips on hers, she averted her eyes and pointedly looked at the platter of food. "I thought you said you're going to feed me," she groused with a small smirk on her lips. "You're all talk and no action."

"Your wish is my command, milady." Rance answered readily as he continued feeding his mate. Pausing now and then to nibble and kiss her neck, shoulders, and the upper slopes of her breasts. He avoided her tempting lips, but kept her revved up by his caresses.

Finally full, she motioned enough. No more procrastination. It was time for them to talk and settle ground rules in this relationship. Steeling herself, she faced Rance and looked him square in the eyes. "Now what Rance? Where do we go from here?

He quietly contemplated for a moment while holding her gaze. Rance knew that their mating was predestined and that in and of itself was already to his advantage, but the success of their relationship, and developing her trust in him hinged on his willingness to compromise with his mate on certain points she deemed important. He may intimidate and use his power and authority as Alpha of the largest pack in North America to get his way with lupines under him, but with Alex, he doubted very much that that would work. It would only make her belligerent. Besides which, she had compromised a great deal already and shown willingness to work with him. Making his mate mad at him was not his goal. Making her madly in lust and love with him was.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but this is your home now, Alex. You are my mate and everything I have is yours." He took her left hand and grazed the knuckles with his lips while gazing in her eyes.

Alex nodded her head at him. "I know. I figured that already. My normal existence is a thing of the past. But I won't just leave my life behind. I have family and friends and I will not abandon them. I will not set aside my obligations to those who work for me. I would not be who I am if I did that."

"I understand. And I have no intention of asking you to do it. What I want is for us to live together as a mated couple. No more separations. We do things together from now on. Especially with the threat of violence directed at you, there's no way that I will let you out of my sight again."

Alex arched a brow at Rance. "What about my garage? Are you saying that you will come with me to work every day? And before you say that I don't need to work anymore, let me make it very clear that I am not going to drop everything just so I could become a pampered mate." Grimacing, she pictured herself being served hand and foot, as she grew lazy and fat, err, fatter. Not happening! Rance was amused at the picture she painted in her mind. She had such imagination that verge on the ridiculous sometimes, and obviously, he still had to work on convincing her that her voluptuous curves were not fat!

"How about if we compromise then? You can have Troy and Luc with you on the days that I can't come to work with you. But I also want you to consider cutting down your time in the garage to free some for the running of the pack."

"I guess I can do that," she lazily swirled her finger on Rance's pec muscle. Rance caught her errant finger and gently shook his head at her. Smiling impishly back, she stuck her tongue out and crinkled her nose at him. He snorted a laugh at the face she made. Rance could not remember wanting to fuck someone badly and yet laughing at them at the same time. Every experience with Alex was new and refreshing to him.

"Behave." He tried to sound stern, but failed when a grin broke free when she crossed her eyes at him.

"Yes, sir! Alpha wolf sir!" Alex responded while flipping him the bird. They both broke into laughter.

"All kidding aside, I do know that my life will change, but I want the people around me to get used to it slowly. I do not want to just disappear. That will only cause more questions and cause trouble to the pack. If the people who've known me for years witness us together and the changed lifestyle I have, then they would in turn gradually accept it when I finally leave."

"I see the wisdom in your reasoning, Alex. I wholly agree with your decision."

"As for my family and best friend, I emphatically refuse to cut them off from my life."

Rance looked stupefied at Alex. "I would never ask that of you," he sputtered back.

"No? But in all the paranormal books I've read, the human-turned-shifter mate always cut herself off from everybody. Are you telling me that that doesn't apply to me?" She asked skeptically.

"Huh? Are you saying that there is a woman alive out there, who is an Alpha in her own right, who would put up with that?" Brows raised, Rance mused, "That would make for a miserable life together. Having a mate resent the other for the loss of their family and close friends."

"You've got a point there. So I'm free to keep my family and best friend, then. What about keeping the shifter world secret?"

"I leave it to your discretion, little one. You know them best, so it's up to you whether you will share it or not. And if they truly love you, I'm sure that they would keep your secret."

Rance took a sponge from the side of the tub and poured a generous helping of lavender vanilla scented bodywash. Slowly he washed Alex's shoulders, "I'd love to meet them someday soon." Picking up one of her arms, he proceeded to lather and massaged it, then doing the same on the other arm.

"You'll meet Pam next week when she gets back from her trip. In case you're wondering who she is, she is my best friend who dragged me to your party last Saturday."

"I have to thank her when I meet her then." His eyes smiled at her as he continued to rub the sponge on her back. "Now tell me more about yourself. I know nothing about you except that you are an exceptionally beautiful woman with a sexy body that drives me crazy. Not to mention hot in bed and out." Alex pinched Rance on his arm, or attempted to, since his flesh was all muscle there was not much give in it. Flushing deeply since she didn't believe that she was any of those things that he described.

"Well my parents are both retired now. My mom was a grade school teacher and my dad was an engineer for Crescent Enterprises. I was born here in Ohio twenty five years ago. Apart from the cruise that my mom and dad took our family on for their twentieth anniversary, I haven't been out of the state. I've always been a redhead, which is a little peculiar, since my mom and dad are both dark haired. I have three younger brothers: Jacob, who's twenty-three, Andrew, who's twenty-one, and the youngest Devon is nineteen. Both Jacob and Andrew are serving in the military. Jacob is in the Marines and Andrew is in the Army. Devon goes to OSU in Columbus, and is taking pre-med courses. He is the only one of us siblings who had any interest in going to college. I visit my folks at least once a week for dinner and we talk all the time since we're very close. We always try to get together when both guys are home from whatever secret missions they're on. They're part of the special ops so most of their missions are highly classified." She watched with a smirk as Rance looked unbelievingly at her.

"Honestly?" Rance asked with a hint of doubt in his voice. Alex nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah, I know they're both kick-ass tough," she heartily laughed, "but not with me though, because I beat them all the time when we spar." His incredulous look made her laugh more. "I may be small but I'm really fast and I fight dirty. Not to mention that I know all their weaknesses and of course they go easy on me. Anyway, that's why I was a tomboy growing up since all I had to play with were my brothers. Even after I met Pam, I was never into Barbie dolls and frilly dresses. Put me in T-shirts and jeans and I'm good to go. My mom, who is ultra-feminine, gave up on me a long time ago. The only time she was able to put me in a dress willingly was when I was a toddler."

Taking another sponge, Alex lathered it and started washing Rance's body as she continued talking.

"I have plenty of acquaintances, but only one best friend. I've dated plenty, but not seriously. I've always been a tomboy and boys tend to see me as one of the guys, you know? Plus, really who would want to be seriously involved with a girl who could beat them up, hands down? And I 've always had a reputation for being an ice queen, the virginity and all."

"Not with me you aren't. You burn hotter than hot babe," interrupted Rance with a pleased smile with his teeth showing, secretly gloating over the fact that without knowing it, she'd saved her virginity for him. He started washing her torso and gave meticulous attention to her glorious breasts, which he washed and tenderly massaged, pinching and rolling the nipples as he rinsed off the suds.

With panting breath, she determinedly continued, "I'm crazy about cars -- especially old British cars. I could change your oil and overhaul your engine, but if you ask me to cook something I'd likely burn it crisp. Anything else?" she asked, as she grabbed his marauding hands, dropping her sponge in the process.

Undeterred, Rance slid his hand down Alex's tummy down to the juncture of her thighs. Insinuating his hands between her tightly closed legs, he lightly and softly traced her closed lips as he cupped her mons.

"Rance! Stop it," she moaned, "I thought you wanted to talk."

"I know, but you're so damn tempting. And your smell is driving me crazy." He nudged her open with his hand and inserted one finger into her humid heat. Sinking the digit in bit by bit, he licked at her neck as he ground his arousal against her sexy ass.

"Tell me...about... yourself," Alex tried to desperately to divert Rance's attention. "You promised that... we would... talk." Pushing his hand away from her and pulling his head up, she glowered at him.

"Okay, okay," Rance relented, taking a deep breath to leash his rampaging libido. "Let me see, hmmm. I'm the only child of Theon and Riza de Montfort. I was born in France but my father took the pack here to America. My father and mother, the former Alphas, were killed a little over thirty years ago by rogue wolves. Since then, I have been the Alpha Rex of the North America pack. In my reign, I have actively sought peace, as did my father before me."