Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you've been the reigning alpha for over thirty years, how old are you now? You don't look any older than thirty to me."

Hesitatingly, Rance opened, then closed his mouth. "Well, how old are you then?" Alex persisted.

"Two hundred this month."

"TWO HUNDRED YEARS OLD?!" Alex sputtered and tried to stand up in surprise, but with Rance's arms around her, she flopped with arms and legs sprawled, splashing water all over. Spattering, she looked at Rance with eyes huge in disbelief.

Grinning at his spluttering mate, he tried to make light of the situation. "You have to admit, I look good for my age," he winked.

"Wha-?" She stared with mouth agape at Rance. "Please explain it to me...." Alex could not believe what she heard. So some of the things she had read had basis in truth. If Rance's claims could be believed, then shifters were long -ived if not outright immortals.

"I think we should start from the beginning, then." He paused. "But before I do that, let's get you out of the bath or you'll get pruney soon." Having said that, Rance lifted her and got out of the tub and walked to the shower stall. Programming and setting the water temperature warm enough, he stepped into the gently cascading water. Setting Alex down, he turned her around until she was directly under the two shower heads.

Alex found the experience to be decadent. The shower stall had four showerheads and computerized water settings, one of those fancy wall thingies she'd seen on HGTV. Rance set the shower to come out as soft rain. It brought to mind the times when she and her brothers played in the rain when they were younger. Rance shampooed her hair and gently rinsed it under the water. After making sure that she was totally clean, he picked her up again. Getting towels for them both, he bundled her in one, slung the other one around his neck and took her to the bedroom. She felt like a ragdoll as he kept carting her around. When he attempted to wipe her dry -- she glared at him and motioned for him to stop.

"Start talking," she demanded, wiping herself dry and settling at the edge of the bed.

Seeing that Alex would not to be dissuaded, Rance picked his own towel and started drying himself. Staring fixedly at her face and feeling her intently through their bond, just in case she was freaking out, he decided that it was about time to tell her about their world. "Humans and shifters have coexisted from the very beginning of time. Although we tried to hide our existence, we could not totally keep humans from finding out about us. Thus, myths and stories abound about werewolves and such. Mostly these were innocent encounters with humans, but of course, humans generally depicted us as monsters based on rogue weres who had violently ravaged some families or small villages in their paths. Just like humans, we have good and bad people. We set up our own laws to police ourselves and protect us from being hunted."

"Do you ever hunt and eat humans then?"

"No! Never. But anyone who stayed in their wolf skin for too long tends to go feral, so there might be some cases that might have happened. But never would we think humans are prey. Remember we are also part human and some shifters, like me, found their mate within the human race. Anyone who gets and stays feral is sick and need to be put down, because not only will they be a danger to humans, but also to the whole shifter world." Wrapping the towel casually around his hip, he walked to Alex and sat down next to her. Taking her hand in his he lightly ran his thumb on top of it as he continued on. "We may be stronger, but human outnumbers us. Besides, we only want to live in peace raising our families, just like anybody else."

"What about diseases? Age? Mortality? Now that I have turned, will I stop aging too?"

"Ah, the questions that concern most humans. Yes, you will. We are immune to and cannot carry human diseases. Our bodies repair any damage - if given enough time - and when we shift. We live long lives. The oldest were I know is almost one thousand years old, and he still looks like he's in his sixties. Our bodies grow and mature like humans do until we reached our mid-twenties, that's when our aging slows to the point that we almost stop aging. We are not immortals; just hard to kill, though we can get killed by decapitation and a direct strike to the heart. "

"Can anyone be 'turned' as you put it? How about for non-mates and such?"

Rance smiled approvingly at Alex. His mate was really smart and had an inquisitive mind that would serve her well in the pack.

"Not anyone can be turned. A bite alone from a were will not turn a human into a shifter. For us to turn a human, we need to make a conscious decision to do so. Our bodies then will secrete an enzyme that binds into the humans DNA. It's then transferred through our saliva and bodily fluids. That's the reason why most turned humans are mated to shifters." He silently observed her as his words started sinking in, remembering her own astonishingly rapid shift.

"But you can still turn a human who is not a mate through your bite, right?" she persisted.

"Theoretically, yes. But it's been centuries since that had happened. And we highly doubt the validity of those accounts, since there were no written records of it occurring. Mostly legends and stories passed on orally." He gave her a penetrating look wondering why she was asking this line of questioning. "Are you by chance thinking of turning someone?"

She returned his gaze with an innocent look in her eyes, a couple of heartbeat passed as their gazes locked; Alex blinked and shook her head reluctantly. "No...maybe. I don't know," she answered helplessly. She eyed Rance beseechingly, "I just want to know if it's at all possible for me to turn my family." She grabbed and squeezed his hand when he moved as if to get up. "Wait! I'm not going to just do it. It will have to be their decision. I will not force anything on them and I will not do anything without discussing things with you first." She paused to hastily take a breath, "Rance I will not discount your authority over the pack. I know that I'm also subject to your laws now that I've become a shifter. Just please try to understand where I'm coming from."

Rance sat seeming deep in thought as he took in Alex's speech. Listening earlier to her tell him about her family, he got a distinct impression that she was extremely close to them. It would hurt and devastate her to see them suffer through diseases and eventually early death (compared to her and himself, that was). He knew that if he had it in his power to save his parents from the hands of those rogues, he would have done it, but short of turning back time, there was nothing he could do. Heaving a sigh, he nodded his head and gathered her in his arms. "I understand Alex. Just remember this will change their lives, and there won't be any going back or redoing it. We'll revisit this discussion later, okay?" He lifted her head and locked eyes with her, when she smiled brilliantly and nodded, he let her go.

"Where were we again?" he asked.

"Mating." Alex readily replied with a wicked smile as she comically wiggled her brows at him.

"Oh that," Rance stood up and went to a wall, he opened a cleverly concealed mini-fridge, bent down and took some bottled water out. Ambling back to her, he opened one and handed it to her, waiting until she took a sip, then opened his own bottle and drank. "Shifters are very sexual, so we have plenty of casual liaisons, but we only have one true mate. We recognize them by their scent, and nothing can stop us from claiming them once we get a sniff."

"Like what happened to us," she said thoughtfully. "I thought in the beginning something was wrong with me because I was acting totally out of character. I would never in a million years thought myself capable of being that wanton." She blushed in remembrance. "What about that protuberance that I feel when you're... ah... when you're inside me."

"That my dear is what we call our 'knot.' We only knot with our mates. The first time we make love, our knot won't unswell for hours, locking us together to insure mixing of our DNA. After that, we knot only right before ejaculation, trapping our seed inside our mate for a chance at a successful conception." Spellbound, Alex listened attentively as things that puzzled her before were answered. "The initial knot also insures that our mate bond gets established."

"What about fertility? You told me that you weres are highly sexual, how do you prevent conception then? And how about kids? Do they come out having the ability to shift right away?"

"Since we are a long-lived race, we don't hit our sexual maturity until we're in our twenties, when our aging slows down to the equivalent of about 15 to 20 human years per one were years. A female were is not considered mature enough for sexual congress until they're at least twenty five. Some mature early but it's more common for them to have their sexuality triggered at that age. When they do, they emit pheromones that signals to unmated males they're ready. There's no unwanted pregnancy since we can tell if a female is ovulating by her scent alone. Even between mates, it's not that easy to conceive. I believe that Luna had designed it that way so we won't overrun the place with pups," He lightheartedly said. "Our pups are born looking human and don't have the ability to shift until ten or so. Anything else?" He stood relaxed in front of her as he finished his water. Lifting one indolent brow at her, he seductively smiled and took hold of the towel at his waist.

"Wait!" Alex quickly stood, knowing that once that towel left his waist they would soon be engaging in no-holds-barred sex. "I want to see your wolf first. I only saw him in my dreams. And could you also show me your hybrid form?" she requested prettily at him, smiling coyly. "Pretty please?"

"Alright."

Immediately after Rance said the word, bright light engulfed him. In a flash, a majestic all black wolf stood in front of Alex. He stood as high as her chest on four legs. "Wow you're even bigger that in my dreams," she loudly exclaimed. Awed at his size, she circled him oohing and aahing. The wolf-Rance stood unmoving, letting his mate get a fill of what he looked like in wolf form. Once she made a complete circuit, she stood in front of his massive head. Standing on four legs, he was chest high to her. "Can I touch you?" she asked the wolf.

Rance cocked his head to the side, Of course, Alex.

"Hey I forgot that you could communicate mentally with me. You're one handsome wolf, I do declare." She ran her hands from the top of his head to the back of his ears. He obviously liked it as he closed his eyes and preened under her hands. Sitting on the back of his legs, he let his tongue loll out and lick her face. "Eeeww! None of that! I don't want to smell like dog breath." Alex tried to push his head away. Rance laughed aloud in their link, as the wolf huffed in pleasure. "Dog breath, ha! I'll lick you all over and see what you'd smell like after that. You seemed to love it before."

"Rance! Stop it! I'm warning you..." She shrieked in laughter as he nosed and licked her exposed neck. Grabbing a hold of his head she pushed heavily. Just as she managed to put some distance between them, she felt him changing, as he grew taller and bigger.

"What-?" Wide-eyed she let go of Rance, as he slowly towered over her. My, he's huge! Taking several steps back, she perused him. His hybrid form was truly impressive. He stood taller, probably almost seven feet tall, and his muscles bulged all over. His head was a combination of human and wolf. He retained the tufted ears of the wolf and the slightly elongated snout, but not as long as that of a real wolf. His teeth are sharp and scary looking. His whole body was lightly furred. But what had her transfixed were his beautiful emerald eyes. It pierced and held her captive in its gaze. Love and burning desire shone brightly in it.

Running an appreciative look down his body, she abruptly stopped at the juncture of his thighs. Standing proudly, in all its erect glory was his rampant cock, wider and longer than it normally was. Veins ridged its length and its purple bulbous tip secretes copious precum. It jerked as it throbbed to the beat of his heart. Seeing where her eyes were fixed, Rance grinned. He sniffed the air deeply and was rewarded by the delicious smell of his mate's heavy arousal. Impossibly, his cock got harder still and grew another inch. Wanting to eliminate the space between them, he stalked slowly forward as she slowly backed away from him. With both hands extended to ward him off, Alex looked around for an avenue of escape. "Now Rance, you can't possibly expect to use that weapon on me, do you?" She stared pointedly at his jutting cock. The towering tumescence should put fear in her heart, but her traitorous body reacted differently. She was flushed from head to toe as sweat formed on her skin in her excitement. The towel around her body irritated her tender nipples as it abraded them. Her slit was saturated with her lubrication as her body prepared for the invasion of his. Panting slightly, she turned and ran towards the bathroom. She never made it as her body was unceremoniously hoisted up in the air. Shrieking and laughing at the same time, she was thrown over his shoulder. Rance wrapped one claw-tipped hand on one of her nether cheeks, and held her legs down with the other. Dropping her on the bed, he tugged the towel off her and pulled her to the end of the mattress until her hips hung off the edge. Lifting her legs straight up, he lightly ran his raspy tongue on the soles of her feet.

Giggling, she ineffectively swatted at him, "Stop it Rance! I'm ticklish there."

So I've noticed, he answered with a smirk. Your toes are quite tasty. He sucked each digit one by one. Once done, his long tongue licked slowly down her calves as he opened her legs up a bit. Resting both of her legs on his chest, he slid his paws on her thighs and ran a feathered touch slowly up and down, while his clever tongue bathed the back of her knees with his saliva. Squirming now in excitement, she moaned as she tried to grab his marauding hairy hands. His fur was soft to the touch, like nap velvet. Running her fingers on his hand, she tried to draw it to her hungry slit. Pausing in his lapping of her, he eyed her gaping cunt hungrily.

Rance let her legs go, and pulled her up until she was kneeling on the bed. Alex ran greedy hands all over his torso that she could reach. His intense scent perfumed the air, making her burn for his taste. He then proceeded to lick up and down her neck. Alex clung to his broad shoulders as his devilish tongue swept a burning path down the slopes of her breasts. Licking around each areola, he bypassed the hard dark pink nubs sticking out that crowned each creamy mound. Cupping each breast with his paw, he carefully nipped and plied it with his supple tongue.

Alex watched as Rance's sharp fangs closed on her flesh. The bit of pain was such a turn on that she was soaking, her juices had dripped and rolled down her thighs. Panting audibly, she encouraged this manbeast to feast on her breast. Grabbing on to his head, she tried to guide him to her neglected nipples. But Rance would not be deterred. He aimed to fulfill his promise to lick her all over. After covering every inch of her breasts except her turgid nipples, he lashed her torso and tasted the bittersweet flavor of her sweat. Turning her onto her stomach and laying her on the bed, he straddled her prone body and continued to hungrily savor her; starting from her neck, down to her arms, shoulders, back and buttocks. Squeezing and kneading her ass cheeks, he blazed a trail with his scorching tongue down to the crevice that divided them.

Alex jumped, as Rance's hot wet appendage swiped her butt crack. "Hey! What are you-?" She shrieked as he pulled her cheeks apart and flicked at her puckered anus. "NO!" She tried to push up with her arms, but Rance laughed/huffed and pulled both and captured it in one of his hand.

Shhhh, I promise that this will be good for you, little one. Trust me.

"It's nasty... I don't think we should do this....." She trailed off as Rance ignored her protest and persisted on circling her rosebud. Then he slowly inserted his tongue in, coaxing the tight opening to bloom and open for his invasion. Feeling his mate vibrate in pleasure, he jabbed in and out shallowly, flicking his tongue at the same time at her anal walls. Moaning loudly now, Alex was awash in sensations, and strong contractions engulfed her empty hungry pussy as she experienced her first anal-induced climax. Letting go of her arms, he pushed her legs underneath her body, making her butt stick out in the air. Satisfied at his mate's display, he settled himself behind her, holding her ass cheeks apart and dove in for the kill. This time he was not as careful, he inserted his tongue all the way in and proceeded to vigorously fuck her with it. Her shriek of surprise turned into moans of rapture as she convulsed in another climax.

Rance's cock was so fucking hard, it stood straight up almost perpendicular to his body. Much as he wanted to drive it in his mate's sheath, he wanted to give Alex several orgasms first before he would seek solace in her. His tongue drove in and out of her rosebud. The smell of her arousal grew stronger as her honey continued to pour out of her vagina. The puffy lips were glistening with their combined fluids; his saliva and her essence. Not able to resist, he pulled out his tongue and swiped at her pussy lips. Loving her flavor, he enveloped it with his warm mouth. Sucking and slurping at the juices that she produced.

Alex could hear herself screaming as she clutched at the bedding underneath her. Rance was hungrily devouring her pussy. Flicking at her clit and pushing in and out of her opening. She could not make out how many times she'd already orgasmed, but Rance was relentless. He kept on greedily feasting on her, sucking at her opening in search for more. Finally, she slumped on the bed as she reached a surfeit of pleasure. Rance flipped her over. She was so gorgeous! Flushed and dewy with sweat, she sprawled before him, a veritable feast for his eyes. Crawling close, he caressed her trembling legs with his hands. Taking hold of his erection, he pushed her legs together and ran the bulbous tip on her skin, painting it with his dripping precum. Starting from her toes, he straddled her and progressed up her legs. Upon reaching her humid heat, he pushed briefly down and split her labial lips, swirling their cream together fleetingly. Rance grinned at her, as he lifted himself and went on painting her torso and breast, brushing each mounds in circle and dipping the seeping eye of his rampant cock on her pert nipples.

Alex watched Rance with hooded eyes. Savage satisfaction filled her as he marked her with his precum. Lifting heavy arms, she glided her hand over his muscular thighs. Running her fingers lightly in the fur covering it, she kneaded and dug her nails. Rance kneeled higher as he reached Alex's neck. The purple head was soaked and the hole kept on oozing. He trailed his cock on her neck up and down, then to her jaw and ears, then her cheeks and eyes. Seeing how hard she was panting, he smeared the bridge of her nose with his fluid. He groaned as her breath washed over his balls. Tempted by the strong musky smell of his genitals, she stuck out her tongue and tentatively licked his hairy sac. His flavor exploded in her tongue. Salivating at the amazing taste, she sought more of it as she coiled her tongue over his nuts. Lashing it eagerly, she finally tried to suck it inside her mouth. Allowing her a moment to suckle his balls, he disengaged her mouth from him. Scooting down a bit, he dragged his cockhead on her lips.