Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alex gingerly pulled him out of his jeans, Rance turned into a side road, killed his lights, and using his preternatural eyesight, drove far enough away from the road to park under a tree. Alex was already tentatively licking around the rim of his cockhead when he turned off the engine. Pushing the seat away from the wheel, he fisted Alex's silky hair. He pulled it gently away from her face so he could zero in on his mate's luscious mouth, as she slurped her way from the shaft to the bulbous head of his dick. He was not fully erect yet, but he was getting there fast. Alex looked up at Rance and smiled, with her mouth full of his cock. What a beautiful sight. She was so fucking hot! She slurped loudly, and ran her lips up and down his shaft leaving a trail of her saliva behind. Holding the cock away from his belly with one hand, she cupped his nuts with the other.

Alex rubbed her face appreciatively on Rance's groin. Inhaling the strong musky scent of his sex, she drew a feral enjoyment on having his scent and fluid cover her face. It would have been freaky for the old Alex, but her wolf exulted and wallowed in it. Alex drew one of his nuts gently in her mouth and suckled. His low groan of enjoyment gratified her to no end. Redoubling her efforts, she moved her hand up and down on his throbbing shaft as she suckled the twin.

"So beautiful...Yeah just like that, baby," he crooned. Rance was in heaven. His mate was attending to him so beautifully with her mouth. Her lips was driving him crazy as she glided them over the long stalk of his cock, leaving the towering flesh wet and glistening. She mouthed the fat head, nipping with her lips and laving the leaking precum with her wet tongue.

Alex was grunting and mewling as she hungrily adored his manhood. Opening her mouth wide, Alex wrapped it around the purple, bulbous head of Rance's cock. Making sure not to accidentally bite him with her teeth, she relaxed her jaw. She bobbed her head slowly while keeping up the suction of her mouth. It was a challenge to get Rance down her throat; he was too thick and too long to fit. Wrapping both hands on the remaining flesh of his shaft, she worked it up and down. Keeping her grip tight on his tumescent cock, she squeezed rhythmically.

Alex was trying to swallow almost half of his fat cock down her throat without gagging, but still failing to accommodate all of his shaft. Contenting herself with taking less than half of Rance's length, she sucked vigorously on his pole. Her saliva dribbled and pooled freely down his shaft, saturating his groin and nutsack.

Rance was groaning constantly from the pleasure his mate was giving him. Her wet mouth was like a silken vise on the top of his cock. The visual satisfaction of seeing Alex take such pleasure in blowing him was almost enough to push him to the edge. All the nerve endings on his crown were firing up from the constant stimulation she was giving them. Rance felt the telltale tingling of an impending climax in his tailbone. Tightening his grip on Alex's hair, he stilled her bobbing head. Alex raised sexy, languorous eyes to Rance. She quirked a brow in question but continued to suck on his cock.

"Babe stop..." Rance panted. "Alex wait..." Rance remonstrated as Alex pushed her mouth down further on his shaft. "I'm about to cum, babe. I don't want to hurt you with my knot when it comes out." He groaned. Sweat dotted his brows and his wild scent rose strongly with his impending release.

Alex released him long enough to gulp air in, then say, "I want to taste your cum, Rance. Don't worry, I can't take much of your cock anyway. Once I feel your knot growing I'll make sure it's not inside my mouth. Let me drink your seed, babe, please?" she beseeched, eyes burning with lust.

Rance was entranced by the beautiful sight of his mate begging for his cock. Her lips were red and swollen from sucking him. He traced them with his thumb. Keeping her gaze locked with his intense emerald eyes, she opened her lips and bit playfully on it. Rance sucked in his breath as Alex licked then sucked his thumb into her mouth, suckling it like a small cock. Taking his thumb out of her mouth, Rance pulled her to him and kissed her hungrily. Tangling their tongues together, he tasted himself on her. Breaking the kiss, "Okay..." he murmured. Rance then held his cock with one hand and nudged her head back down his groin.

Smiling brightly, Alex took his cock with both hands. Crooning quietly, she blew warm air on its helmeted head. "I love the way your cock looks. So eager it weeps for me. Sooo long and soo thick... Mmmmmhhh, succulent and so sweet to the taste too. Look at it throb just for little me..."

The mushroomed tip was purple and pulsing in time to his heartbeat. Alex watched in rapt fascination as his precum welled and gathered at the slit. Licking her lips hungrily, she watched as the drop pearled bigger until it was in danger of trickling down. Swooping, she caught the fluid on the tip of her tongue. She swallowed and closed her eyes as the delicious taste of Rance exploded in her mouth, firing off sensations to her nerve endings, making her shiver in renewed arousal.

Once again, she dove in with gusto and swallowed the pulsing erection bobbing in front of her. Moaning in delight as the flavor of Rance's freely flowing precum coated her mouth, she sucked harder and lashed the underside of his cockhead while she bobbed up and down. The low groans that tore out of Rance's mouth were music to her ears.

She was so hot, her skin felt tight and she was burning up with arousal. Alex felt her pussy cream trickling down her thighs. She could even smell herself. She rubbed her legs together to alleviate the tingling of her clit. She was certain that her labial lips had engorged with blood and that her inner lips are red with her excitement. Giving Rance a blowjob was pushing her buttons. She felt powerful and desirable because she had made such a strong, masculine man putty in her hands.

She felt a spurt of liquid escape from the eye of Rance's cock. Then the flesh in the middle of his cock started to thicken and pulse. His knot was rising! She thought excitedly. Moving one of her hand to the swollen part, she wrapped it snugly and sucked harder. It was fascinating that only about two inches of Rance's cock swelled in the middle and became hard and unyielding. Rance growled in subvocals, grabbed the steering wheel and howled aloud as his cum jetted mightily out of him.

Alex pushed his cock down her throat as it pulsed and released his load. The first volley of his sperm went down her throat smoothly. Its bittersweet taste acted like an aphrodisiac to her as it ramped up her arousal. Her vaginal walls started contracting in mini orgasms. Controlling her gag reflex, she swallowed as he kept spurting powerfully. There was so much of his seed that she had to swallow twice for every pulse he released. After the eighth volley, Rance was done. Alex kept his cock in her mouth gently suckling even after Rance finished ejaculating.

Pulling her mouth off his cock made a popping sound in the silence of the car. Rance guided her head with both hands and attacked her mouth with his own. Tasting his seed on her mouth made his newly emptied cock hard as a rock. Their teeth, lips, and tongue battled as they ate and savored each other. Rance pushed his tongue in and engaged Alex's tongue to twine with his own. Fucking her mouth with his nimble tongue, he held her head immobile with one hand while he proceeded to lift the hem of her dress with the other one. He tore her flimsy thong and threw it behind him.

Alex wasn't idle either. Her hands were tearing at his shirt, trying to get underneath the warm supple skin. Getting impatient, she tore at it, buttons popped and flew and dropped on the car floor. Letting out a satisfied moan, she ran her hand on her mate's massive pectoral muscles, kneading and rubbing all the while still engaged in a torrid kiss with Rance. Alex greedily nipped his tongue and lips, laving and licking every inch and crevice of his scrumptious mouth.

Pushing his shirt off his broad shoulders proved difficult as he had his arms around her. Groaning in frustration, she tore and ripped the shirt off his body. Now she could run her hands on her naked back and shoulders without impediment. Sighing in bliss as she lovingly stroked his silky, firm skin. Reaching out with one hand, she anchored herself on his strong neck.

Rance pulled her up on his lap to straddle him. He pulled off Alex's dress and watched with hooded eyes as her creamy skin gleamed under the moon's light. Her beautiful breasts bounced lightly after being freed from her lace bra. Cupping both in his warm hands, he savored the feeling of her silky supple flesh overflowing his palms. Kneading lightly, he weighed and caressed the pale mounds. He swirled a finger on her red-tipped nubs. Gazes locked together, he pinched both nipples. Her sudden intake of her breath was a low mewl, and the gush of cream from her pussy testified how much she loved her nipples played with.

"Push my jeans down," he grunted at Alex, "I don't want to let go of these beauties." Rance extended his tongue out and proceeded to rim the outside of her left areole. Alex squirmed and moved to divest Rance of his jeans. He helped by lifting his hips off the seat. Once Alex got it down to his thighs, Rance pushed her breasts together and buried his nose between the tender mounds, deeply inhaling her intoxicating aroma. He ran his tongue up and down the crevice between. Alex gripped his head and nuzzled his ear, biting his earlobes and lashing the lobe and canal with her tongue.

"I can't get enough of your delicious taste...." Rance smothered the slopes with biting kisses. The slight pain morphed to pleasure as the sting ran together as Rance marked her skin with little nips.

"More," groaned Alex. Pulling Rance's head up, she hefted her right breast. Pointing her crinkled nipple at his slightly open mouth, she said, "Suck it....please! Bite it! Stop driving me crazy...."

Enflamed by the passionate demand of his mate, Rance grinned and engulfed the offered breast. Sawing at the whole areole and biting the tips, he sucked fervently, hollowing his cheeks. Alex keened in ecstasy as her orgasm was triggered. Rance's other hand zoomed in on her dripping pussy. He swirled her cream on her vulva, and with a grunt, pierced her with two fingers. Her walls clutched his fingers, convulsing. He sawed his fingers in and out of her sopping cavern as she rode her orgasm out. Rance polished the protruding nub at the top of her slit with his thumb, drawing out her release. The intense sensation kept her pussy shuddering and muscles grabbing at Rance's fingers.

Rance lifted her on her knees, lined up his cock to her opening, and promptly pushed Alex down on his renewed erection. It was a tight, delicious fit. Alex was full to bursting. She closed her eyes as he filled her, relishing his hot invasion. He was long and thick. Her muscles, still locked in climax, fought the penetration of his hard flesh. Undeterred, Rance pulled her inexorably down while he pushed up with his powerful pelvis. Both panted, sweat filming their heaving torsos as he bottomed out in her shuddering channel. They let out a groan as his shaft's root kissed her tightly stretched labial lips.

Savoring the feeling of being as one, they paused for a brief moment before they started the thrust and parry needed to satisfy their craving. Rance nipped, kissed and caressed Alex face and mouth while playing with her breast. Alex scored Rance's deltoids with her nails as she slowly moved side to side. After countless moments, she started to slowly go up and down, riding Rance's turgid length.

Moans and groans interspersed with growls emitted from their throats. Their lupine halves were never far from their skin as they mated, the primordial urge emerging out with the eruption of their claws and fangs. With Rance's hands grasping and squeezing her ass, Alex tried to glide faster on him. She heard the car door open and felt Rance swivel and stand. With her mouth and cunt still busily engaged, she thought nothing of it. Without pausing in his thrust, Rance carried Alex to the front of the car and laid her on the side of the hood. She jumped when her ass met the warm surface of the car. Rance pulled her arms off his shoulders, pulled out completely, and pushed her legs wider apart.

"Hold yourself open for me," he growled. "I want to see every luscious inch of your fragrant pussy." His guttural voice and fisted hands were clear signs of his tight hold on his control. The sweet aroma of her pussy was intoxicating to him and his wolf wanted out.

Alex complied. Pulling her legs up to her chest and displayed everything to his gaze. Any hint of embarrassment or inhibition was gone. She opened herself for her mate's viewing pleasure. Rance howled as Alex's swollen labia pulled apart and presented her red inner flesh. Her vulva denuded of hair glistened with her wetness. Her cream freely trickled from her gaping opening down her crack, lubricating the one hole his cock hadn't touched yet. Later, he promised to himself. Her last virginal hole would be his...soon.

Tracing the folds of her pussy with one finger, he kneeled and positioned himself between her open thighs. Not bothering for any preliminary licking, he drove his tongue deep into her opening while holding her ass cheeks. Her keening cry goaded him to find that patch of flesh that could drive her wild, deep inside the walls of her cunt. Licking hungrily at the textured pad of flesh of her g-spot, he pushed her legs wider. Alex went wild, crying and keening aloud as hot pleasure sent her careening to shatter in a powerful combustion.

Not content, Rancee rimmed her puckered anus with his thumb and slowly pushed in. Alex grunted as she felt his thumb enter her. The double stimulation drove her wilder. The unceasing bliss built higher as Rance licked her with his rough tongue and fucked her anus with his thumb. Screaming aloud as her orgasm seemed unending, leaving Alex incoherently moaning and shaking as Rance kept the friction going, making her convulse and shudder in a continuous round of release.

Rance covered the whole of Alex's pussy, not wanting any drop of her cream to escape. He lapped and slurped, swallowing the nectar sweet of her ejaculate. Rubbing his face up and down, he covered himself with her essence. He stood up slowly, notched his crown on her opening, and watched his crown slowly disappear in her cunt as he pushed in.

"Fuck! You are still tighter than a glove, my love." Rance touched Alex clit and she jumped in reaction.

Looking up, Rance eyed his mate's sated and glazed expression. She was still breathing heavily from the last orgasm. Her heavy lidded gaze testament to how well he'd pleasured her.

He sawed shallowly, letting her muscles relax from the grip of release. Alex was limp in his arms. Pushing in deeper and deeper as her swollen pussy slowly gave in. He pulled Alex upright, wrapped her legs around his hips as he started to move faster until he was ramming his cock in and out of her. He thrust hard and long, making his pelvis slap her open pussy and shake her body with the force of it. Pulling her head back, he swiped her throat with his tongue and nipped at her jaw. He trailed kisses down her throat, until he reached the juncture of her shoulders. Rance locked his lips on his mark, sucked strongly and bit down. Her groan of rekindled passion drove him to shaft her harder...faster...deeper. She scored his back with her claws as she dug her heels deep on his flexing ass. She clung to him with both her arms and legs as he slammed himself repeatedly on her. The continuous rub of his cock's root on her clit electrified her.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" Alex screamed as she once again convulsed as she came. She felt Rance stiffen between her legs. His knot rose and locked them together in shared ecstasy, as he grunted and sawed in and out as much as his knot allowed. The splash of his jism sent her sheath shuddering again and again as it milked his cock empty of sperm.

They stayed together in silence as they recovered and basked in the afterglow of their unbridled mating. Rance stirred and kissed Alex on the temple tenderly. Looking into her eyes, he asked, "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"I feel great," she smiled at Rance groggily. "That was marvelous." She looked down where they were still connected, and started giggling.

"What's funny?" Rance asked, at a loss.

Alex met Rance's eyes, merriment making her grey eyes twinkle. "You still have your pants on!"

******

It promised to be a great day. The sun was shining bright and there was no trace of clouds in sight. The mansion's open French doors let in a cool breeze that brought the smell of grass, and the rich fecund earth. From where Alex was seated, she could glimpse some trees lining the mansion's perimeter was starting to change color. She loved Fall, especially when the trees started to turn gold and red.

She absently toyed with the food in front of her while letting the presence and conversation of the unmated pups wash over her. Another night with that puzzling dream of Luna, she had shared the gist of what she could remember of the dream with Rance. Luna's cryptic message left her unsettled and restless. After hearing of the dream, Rance called a meeting with Damian, Luc and Troy. He quizzed Luc more about the prophecy and brainstormed with all of them on how they could protect Alex and the unborn babe from the unknown 'serpent' that Luna had divulged in Alex's dream.

It had been two days since her mother's birthday. Alex's brothers hadn't called or visited yet. She had hoped to spend more time with them before they needed to go back to their respective stations. If they didn't call today she would invite them to come tomorrow for the day.

That morning she'd been awakened by Rance's amorous attention. She had opened her eyes with Rance's between her thighs and his tongue buried inside her climaxing pussy. He then kneeled and turned her to enter from behind. "Wolf-style", never "doggie style," Rance had once sniffed, imperiously. Though she was barely awake, Rance powered into her as she clawed at the sheets until they both were thrown into a violent orgasm. He then collapsed on top of her, bearing most of his weight on his forearms and legs. After his knot subsided, he withdrew and slapped her on the ass affectionately following it with a kiss on the abused area.

"Get up lazybones. It's time for your work-out."

"I thought that was my work out for this morning," she grumbled good-naturedly. Peeking at Rance from the curtain of her disheveled hair, she watched as his yummy ass disappeared in the bathroom.

What are you doing now? His humor was clear from the tone of his voice.

Just enjoying the view, it would be a waste if I don't appreciate it. She smiled and sent a picture of her leering at her mate through their bond.

Rance's laughter echoed before he smilingly sauntered back to the bed and picked Alex up.

Now here she sat in the dining room after a vigorous work out down at the gym, having breakfast with Rance and the other wolves and betas who are not on duty. She smiled as Rance put another piece of sausage and a couple of strips of bacon on her plate.

Her pregnancy was progressing as expected. She was thankful that there was no morning sickness or strange food cravings yet. She was hopeful that she would not get them later on. Her appetite had increased, so much so that she had to bring snacks with her all the time. If she did not, she would get dizzy and nauseated. Now, everywhere she went, the twins lugged a bag of protein-rich snacks with them.