Shadow School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah she was going here.

Kristie caught a glimpse of Cameron across the room talking to a girl with naturally wavy blonde hair. God she hated girls like that. They always had that just-fucked look with their long hair all mussed. Okay she loved girls like that. She wanted one. They were usually straight though so she could only dream.

Looking at the two girls, Kristie suddenly wondered if she really wanted Cameron to attend this school. Did she know what was here? Cameron wasn't a goody-goody like Melanie but she was still pretty naïve. She'd lead a sheltered life. What Kris thought was a thrill of a lifetime, Cameron could very well run screaming for the hills... and there were a lot of hills here... there was no getting out once you were in.

She made a mental note to talk to Cam after supper was done with. As it was, the meal went on for an hour, plates served based on what the parents ordered while the girls were at their interviews. Her parents got her steak as the main course, proving once again they knew nothing about her. Kris was all about the hamburger but the texture of a steak... well... that wasn't the most appealing thing to her. Anything chewy... blech. Still, she had some awesome garlic mashed potatoes and the salad helped fill her up. She took a few bites of the steak before just leaving it all together then dug in for the dessert. Chess pie. Yum.

By the end, everyone was dismissed and given a few hours to rest in their rooms before the gala. Kris left with Cameron, practically flitting away to draw even more stares. She was still revved up... but the other girl looked exhausted, trailing behind her and making Kris settle on a slower pace if they were going to talk.

"You look beat." Kris said, walking with Cameron just out of hearing distance from their parents.

"I'm worn out... I swear I'm just not used to..." But Cameron didn't finish. She simply looked thoughtful.

Kris grinned crookedly. "Okay. Tell. I got a hand job but I know you got more. You're fucking wiped out."

Cameron's eyes widened and she stopped walking. "You got..."

"Fingered. Yeah. And it was hot as Hell. The boy can kiss, what can I say."

Cameron looked around then leaned in. "But I thought you liked..."

"Lady-friends?" Kris grinned back with a smirk. "Yeah, but... if you ever experienced what I just did... Wait. You did! You little minx, you better fess up."

Cameron had blushed a little and averted her eyes. After a moment put on a thoughtful expression, inhaled and breathed everything out before asking, "Kris, do you know what's really going on here?"

Oh. Kay. That was not what she expected, but Kris was suddenly the embarrassed one. What if Cameron didn't know and was really asking? But what if... did she know?

Of course she knew... she'd done something naughty with the guy. He was probably a vamp too... right?

She figured she'd go with the ol' "Honesty is the best policy" line if she was going to be a future SVMC student. "I got the memo." One didn't watch a guy suck those particular fluids without raising an eyebrow. Or in her case, letting your mouth fall open.

"Well, I have to go here anyway... they have this thing where once you know, you're attending whether you like it or not." Cameron suddenly looked dreamy. "But, oh, God." Cameron got a funny look on her face and giggled. What was so funny? "I don't know how I can go back to hue... um... other guys... after that."

There! Cameron was about to say humans. She knew.

"Vampires," Kristie said, matter-of-fact.

Cameron waited a moment then started walking again, taking a deep breath again. "Yeah."

They walked for a while in silence.

"You know," Kristie said, "I was all freaked out at first... I mean, what do they want with us? We probably don't know the half of it. But then I thought... How many times is a hot vampire going to pick you out of a lineup, give you an amazing orgasm, then offer you more if you tag along?"

She giggled at the ridiculousness of what she'd just said.

Cameron nodded. "Is it worth it though?"

"All I know is I'm looking at a mundane life. Just like everyone else. Sure, it'll have awesome moments... but I'm sure I'll have my heart broken more than once, go through some pretty stressful things... deal with a random job... money issues... mortgages, all that bullshit... and here I have the chance to get physical and social pleasure."

"You're leaving out mental and spiritual though..."

"There's the church." Kristie pointed to the Cathedral marking the entrance to campus. "As for mental, it's definitely a trip, but fuck... we're talking about real live vampires that seem to want to do nothing but pleasure us and have us succeed out in the real world.

Cameron rubbed her hand at the base of her neck and sighed. "Yeah but vampires have teeth."

Kristie didn't really know how to respond to that. She didn't exactly want to be anyone's chew toy.

"And... well," Cameron said, "There's got to be more to it."

"Yeah," Kris agreed, "But it could also be one Hell of a ride."

The two girls walked the rest of the way in silence, both thinking of what could possibly be in store for them if they got scholarships to Shacrow VanMeter College.

*

Thanks so much for reading chapter five in this series! Please take time to vote or leave a comment... feedback is always appreciated!