Shadow Tales: First Punishment

Story Info
Professor punishes you for teasing him in class.
2.9k words
4.46
60.4k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is just the end of the first week of class, but already you have attracted my full attention from your seat in the front row. Your flirting has been subtle but unmistakable. Your clothes are always stylish and concealing, but your skirts are enticingly short and your blouses unnecessarily tight. Your sculpted, tanned legs are always demurely crossed as if protecting a hidden treasure secreted at their junction.

It is really your eyes, however, that are the most seductive, and it is all I can do to divert my gaze when our eyes meet. Although you listen and take notes along with the rest of the students, you spend more time peering up at me behind the podium than the others. Your eyes invite my return gaze. Your easy smile distracts me and makes me lose my train of thought. A simple flick of your tongue between your slightly parted lips can make me harden with desire. It is clear that your actions are intentional and that you are enjoying the impact you have on me.

Moments before class is to end, I move down the rows distributing the previous days' pop quiz. I see your quizzical expression as you notice that I have attached an envelope to your paper, but the bell rings and you gone before you have an opportunity to open it. I wonder how you will respond to the contents of that envelope.

Later as I sit in my living room, I sip my wine and try to picture what the coming evening might bring. I know you will come. The envelope contained only my address and a time, but I know that it is an invitation you will not resist.

I rise to answer your knock at the door, a bulge in my pants giving a firm indication of my anticipation of the moment. There you stand, petite, eyes gleaming, a heart-warming smile lighting up your face. I reach out and take your hand and guide you into the room. We have never spoken, so your whispered "hello" is the first word I have heard you speak. I return your smile as I pour you a glass of wine.

You sit across from me, sipping your wine, eying me warily, uncertain about what might happen next. But soon you are at ease, conversing freely, relaxing as if with an old friend.

As you finish your wine and place your glass on the table between us, you look at me questioningly, awaiting my instructions. I let you sit for an uncomfortable, quiet several minutes as I sip my wine deliberately, allowing the tension to build within you.

"Stand up," I command. You comply.

"Now undress." You look around, seeking the path to the bathroom.

"No. Here." I say forcefully. Uncertainty flickers across your face. Flight is a possibility you consider.

After a moment of mulling over your options, your hands move to the buttons of your blouse. You unfasten one after the other until your lacy bra, filled by your luscious breasts, is revealed. The silk rustles as your blouse flutters to the floor. You unbutton your skirt and slide it slowly down off your hips as your eyes peer deeply into mine. I note that your breathing is getting shallow and quicker and that color is creeping into your cheeks.

You sit down to remove your stockings, rolling first one and then the other down your legs. The sight of those long, beautiful legs creates in my mind a vision of them wrapped around my waist as I plunge my cock deep inside you. But that will come later, much later. In the act of removing your last stocking, your legs part slightly, accidentally or intentionally I can not be sure, and I see that there is a wet spot in the crotch of your panties.

With your stockings off, you stand up again. You reach behind and unfasten your bra, letting the straps fall down to your side. The cups still cling to your breasts as you walk over to stand before me. I reach up and remove the lacy covering, revealing your firm breasts and erect nipples. I cup your breasts in my hands, nipples pressed into my palms, and I hear you inhale deeply.

You pull away and step back, now standing nearly naked before me. Without hesitation you slide your panties down your legs then kick them aside. You hold your arms up and pirouette before me, inviting me to view your nakedness.

The sight of you takes my breath away. It is all I can do to keep from responding, to keep from tossing you to the floor and mounting you, taking you like a wild animal. I picture in my mind your writhing beneath me, struggling to push me away but at the same time pulling my hardness further inside you. Perhaps another time, I think, for tonight I have other plans.

I rise and take your hand, and I lead you to the bedroom. I feel the dampness of your palm, so I know you are uncertain about what might come next. However, you give my hand a squeeze when you see the bed, assuring me that you are ready for whatever is to come.

"On your stomach, hands stretched toward the corners," I say in a clipped tone. You glide gracefully onto the bed. Once you are in position, I tie your wrists and ankles with the silken straps.

You watch as I stand beside the bed and undress, carefully folding my clothes and placing them on the nearby chair. Soon I am naked, and my erection points toward your face like the arrow of a compass. I see the lust in your eyes and I know that you are enjoying yourself. Your open your mouth in an effort to gage how my engorged cock might fit within.

I kneel on the bed beside your head and position my cock just beyond the reach of your parted lips. You stretch your tongue outward trying to reach me, but the restraints hold you back, keeping your tongue inches from my hardness. After teasing you for a moment this way, I move forward, thrusting my cock into your waiting mouth.

I nearly cum as I am engulfed by the warmth I find there. Your tongue caresses me as you suck hard, pulling me farther within, and soon your lips are press against my balls. I pull back, and then move forward, developing a slow rhythm, fucking your mouth as I will soon be fucking your pussy. I place my hands on the back of your head and entwine my fingers in your silken tresses. I control the movements of your head this way, sometimes forcing my cock deep inside your mouth, at other times only allowing you to reach it with the tip of your tongue. Your saliva drips off my cock and wets the sheet as I slide repeatedly between your constricted lips.

But eventually I pull away. You make an effort to hold on to me with your mouth, but my cock slips free with a slurp. Your face is wet with drool and your eyes are glazed with need, but now it is time to move on.

I move to the foot of the bed and kneel between your legs. I push my hand beneath you and feel the wetness there. My fingers glide over your damp, barren skin seeking the opening to your inner recesses. You are fully aroused, so your pussy is open, lips splayed, inviting my fingers to enter and explore. But I reject their invitation for the moment, choosing instead to slide my fingers upward, until I find the aroused nub hidden there within the folds. I caress the hardness of your clit, my fingers lubricated by your wetness. I grasp it between my fingers and squeeze it ever more tightly, causing you to move away from my hand in an effort to escape. But there is no escape.

I pinch your clit firmly to the point where it becomes marginally painful, then release it and caress it with my well-schooled fingertips. I repeat the procedure time after time, taking you to the verge of agony, and then replacing that dull pain with the exquisite pleasure produced by the caressing manipulations of my well-lubricated fingertips. By now your hips are pumping against my hand, thrusting your bald pussy against my fingers, signaling your need.

I continue the torment of your oozing pussy, as in my mind I prepare for the next step in this, our first encounter.

As you respond to the rough caresses, I raise my hand and slap your ass. You shriek and your body bounces up off the bed in response. Before you can catch your breath, my hand smacks against your flesh again, and then again, and again. Smack! Smack!

"So you enjoy teasing me in class, do you? Smack! You emit a moan that sounds vaguely like the word "yes."

"And when you are staring at my crotch as I lecture, are you imagining my cock gliding between your lips and filling your mouth?" "Yesssssss," I hear. Smack!

"And does your pussy get wet as you picture my cock spreading you apart and filling you with cum?"

"Ohhhhh yesssss, alwaysssss." Smack!

"And do you think such behavior is appropriate?" You hesitate, unsure how to answer. I pinch your clit firmly and you emit a squeal of pain.

"No, it is not appropriate. And for that I know I deserve to be punished." Smack!

Your ass cheeks redden with handprints as I continue the spanking. My hand that is still beneath you is flooded with your juices as you respond. As I continue to spank you, I slip my fingers up inside you, filling you with my bunched fingers. You move your body in rhythm with the slaps, using my fingers like your favorite toy in an effort to achieve the release that your body so badly needs.

As you move toward what I know will be a massive orgasm, I stop spanking you and withdraw my hand from beneath you. You turn to look over your shoulder at me, wondering why I have stopped.

I gaze directly into your eyes as I raise my hand to my nose. I sniff, reveling in the exotic scent of an aroused woman, an aroma of which I will never tire. I use my tongue to lick your wetness from my fingers as you watch. I smack my lips at the sweet essence.

"Your pussy juices are like the nectar of the gods," I say.

"Oh, why did you stop? I was nearly there."

"I know, and that is why I stopped. It is not time yet."

I grasp your hips and raise them up off the bed until you are on all fours before me. I move my head down and run my tongue between your ass cheeks, parting your enflamed lips and caressing your inner recesses before moving up and teasing your puckered asshole.

"So when you were teasing me in class, is this what you wanted? Did you imagine yourself naked in my bed with your ass raised invitingly in front of my face?"

"I did not know what to expect. I just knew I wanted you, had to have you. I knew it from the first day."

As you answer, I move behind you, positioning my hard cock at the opening to your wet pussy. As the final syllable tumbles from your mouth, I push forward hard and bury my cock fully within you. Once there, I stop, and hold still. I feel the pulsations of your pussy as it rhythmically clenches around me. I feel your juices drenching me then dripping off onto the sheets. My nostrils are filled with your scent which arouses me even further.

I can wait no longer. I fuck you then, slowly at first, then harder and more forcefully. You moan and mewl and move with me as we establish a common rhythm that maximizes the intensity of the shared sensations. Love made well is an amazing thing!

Your body moves forcefully within the constraints imposed by your bonds. You thrust your ass back to meet my every thrust, making sure I fill you completely. Your hands clench tightly into fists and your toes curl as you focus on the mounting sensations emanating from between your legs.

As you cum one more time, powerful tremors coursing though your loins, your body slumps forward with fatigue, and my cock slips out.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I could not help it. My body just gave out," you plead.

"Yes, you should be sorry. Perhaps you pulled away intentionally," I say with an edge of anger in my voice.

"No, really. I came so hard I just fell forward."

"Enough. Quiet."

I kneel behind you as I consider my options. My engorged cock needs relief. After a moments' consideration, I know what must be done.

Without saying a word, I move to the side of the bed and untie your right hand. I then resume my position behind you.

"Do exactly as I say, or you will be punished severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Use your free hand to touch your pussy. But do not make yourself come until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I hear the tremor in your voice as you try to anticipate what might happen next.

I reach between your legs and find your hand there, your fingers already toying with your clit. I wet my fingers with your abundant juices, then spread those juices around your puckered asshole.

"Are you ready to be fucked in the ass?"

"Yes. Fuck me there! Fuck me in the ass! Please, stretch my ass with your cock!"

I retrieve more of your juices then slip one of my fingers though the tight portal and probe deep inside you. I am unable to tell if the faint moan you emit is due to my finger in your ass or your fingers in your pussy, but it really does not matter. I slip a second finger inside you, and I feel you push back against my fingers, forcing them deep inside you.

As I finger fuck your ass, I feel your fingers through the thin membrane that separates ass and pussy. I can hear the loud squishing sounds your fingers produce each time you thrust them deep inside yourself. Your body rocks back and forth involuntarily as we together but separately fuck your two needy openings.

I pull my fingers out of your ass and then position my cock to replace them.

"Tell me what you want," I command.

"I want your cock in my ass," comes your pleading response.

With that I plunge forward and bury my cock deep inside you. You try to move forward away from me as my erection forces its way inside, but I grab your hips and pull you back toward me.

"How dare you try to escape my cock!"

With that, I slap your ass cheek hard with my right hand. At the same time, I began pumping into you, filling you completely with my throbbing cock, then pulling back so only the tip nuzzles your asshole, then thrusting forward until you are again completely filled.

We are soon moving together as if we have practiced these moves many times. But in truth it is a simple primordial rhythm we follow, one based in eons of human mating, human need, and human desire.

All too soon I feel myself cruising toward a powerful orgasm. I am not ready, I want to persevere, to continue until I collapse across you in exhaustion, but my body says otherwise, and I am powerless to counteract its need for release.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Ohhhh yeeesssss—sooooo ready!"

And with that, my waiting cum fills your ass, shooting deep inside you as I cum harder than I ever have before. I am dizzy from the intensity of my orgasm, but I am still aware enough to know that you too are in the midst of an incredible release. You scream as you cum and your body moves frantically as you thrust back against my cock in an effort to bury it totally within you. I feel the contractions that surround my cock, squeezing it, caressing it, milking it in an endless sequence of clenching and relaxing. But gradually the contractions slow and fade and my hardness shrinks within you. Your muscles force my cock out of your ass, and cum dribbles down the backs of your legs.

"Wow!" is all I can say as I move to untie you after several minutes spent catching my breath. For a moment you remain on your hands and knees, savoring the last tremors sweeping through your body, but then you fall forward in a heap.

"Hey. I did not say I was finished with you."

You look up at me, wondering what else I might still desire from you.

"There is one last thing you must do. Will you do it no matter what it is? Will you allow me to do with you what I will?"

"Yes. Anything."

"Then I will tell you in the morning what it is. But for now," I say with a smile, "crawl up here and snuggle beside me. You will not be permitted to leave tonight."

_______________

If you like this story, please vote or send me comments. Shadow and I would like to know what you think about our first encounter.