Shadow Tales: The Fourth

Story Info
Professor photographs painful session.
2.2k words
4.44
35.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrived in class a few minutes late. You smiled at me as I stopped my lecture and waited for you to take your usual seat in the front row. You looked more radiant and more relaxed than in previous days. Your eyes sparkled like emeralds and your smile was warm and inviting.

Your skirt was stylishly short, and I noted the intentional flash of panties that you exposed as you crossed your legs. As you settled into your seat, you brushed an imaginary piece of lint from your left breast in a blatant effort to draw my attention to your hidden charms. I felt desire building in my loins as my cock grew hard. Hastily I returned to my lecture before I totally lost control.

After class, you waited to talk to me. As I gathered my lecture notes, you came up and stood before the lectern. Your smile melted away the displeasure I felt due to your late arrival. You did not speak, because you knew to wait until permission was granted. You toyed with the neckpiece and medallion I had given you. You eased your tongue out between your luscious lips; I imagined how that tongue would feel running along the length of my now erect shaft.

"Ok, Ms. Shadow. Let's get out of here."

"Where are we going?"

"We are off on another adventure. Are you up for it?"

"Yes, sir, I am always up for a new adventure with you. I will do anything for you."

"Good. That is what I like to hear."

Minutes later you were seated beside me in my car as we drove to my lakeside home. We talked about class, school, and the recent hurricanes as I drove. For some reason I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of you. I glanced over at you at every opportunity as we talked. You seemed relaxed, yet confident, in a way that brought out your true inner beauty. I could tell that this would be another special day.

While I hung up my coat and made a few quick preparations for our adventure, you wandered through the house looking at the many bookcases filled with books. Occasionally, you stopped and pulled one off the shelf, but then you would move on, attracted by some other nearby title.

I walked up behind you and wrapped my arms around your waist. You pushed your body back against me, and I felt your warmth through my clothes. You closed your eyes and leaned your head back onto my shoulder. I sniffed your hair and nibbled on your ear. You pressed your ass back against me more firmly so you could feel the swelling of my cock. You moved your ass so that it caressed my hardness in a subtle dance of seduction.

I moved my hands up and cupped your breasts, squeezing them firmly, then pinching your nipples through the fabric of your bra. You emitted a long, drawn out sigh.

"Today, you will entertain me. I will touch you later only if you satisfy me. Do you understand."

"Yes, master."

I motioned toward the end table beside the sofa where I had laid out some toys. There were nipple clips, chains with clips, vibrators, butt plugs, and a variety of other devices arrayed there for your use. You smiled.

"You may begin when you are ready," I said as I took a seat in the chair across from the sofa.

You flashed me that lovely smile again. I considered foregoing this afternoon's activities and instead ravishing you on the sofa without preliminaries, but there would be plenty of time for that later. So I allowed you to proceed.

As you began to unbutton your blouse, your body began to move in rhythm with the music I had turned on while you perused my library. I picked up my digital camera and began snapping pictures as you slowly removed your blouse. Click. Click. Click.

With your blouse gone, you slipped one hand inside your bra and caressed your breast, all the time keeping your eyes locked with mine. Click.

At this point, you sat back on the sofa and propped your feet on the coffee table with your legs parted. Your hand moved between your legs and stroked the crotch of your crimson panties where I could see the fabric stained in streaks by moisture seeping from your pussy. Click.

You moved your hand to the waistband of your panties and slid your hand behind the crimson curtain. I could see the outline of your fingers moving as you caressed your clit then stroked the beautiful lips that were still hidden from my view. I watched as you spread those lips and trailed your finger from asshole to clit along your now soaked slit. Click.

I had thought I would be able to resist the temptation you were providing, but your actions were so lovely and so seductive, I soon found myself succumbing to your actions. I put the camera aside and removed my clothes except for my briefs. Your smile and twinkling eyes signaled your approval.

You reached behind your back and unhooked your bra. You let it hang from your shoulders still concealing your now freed breasts. Click. Your tongue toyed with your upper lip as you slipped both hands into the cups of your bra and grasped your full breasts. Click. With a shrug of your shoulders, your bra fell forward to the floor. Click.

You grasped your nipples between your fingertips and stretched them toward me, demonstrating their length and elasticity. Damn, you have such beautiful breasts and such amazing nipples. I could hardly wait to suck those nipples between my lips and feel their hardness against my tongue. Click.

You raised your ass and slid your skirt down along your long, trim legs. You used your foot to flip your skirt toward me. It floated down in my lap. I picked it up and sniffed it, inhaling your essence, as you turned to choose one of the toys from the table. You turned on the electric vibrator and moved its head down to your crotch where your panties were now darkened by seeping wetness. Click.

As the vibrator caressed your clit, you rested your head on the back of the sofa and allowed the tingling in your pussy to spread through your entire body. Click. I could see the muscles in your stomach begin to contract as your body responded to the relentless hum of the vibrator. Click.

"It is too soon for your climax."

Snapped back from your reverie, you sat back up. You laid the vibrator aside and picked up a chain that was there among the toys. You smiled at me as you held the chain up before you. Click.

Two ends of the chain had clips, and you attached one to each of your nipples. Click. I saw you wince as you screwed each clip into place, so I knew that you had tightened them more than was necessary to simply hold them in place. You raised your ass off the sofa and slid your panties part of the way down your legs, intentionally hiding your pussy from my view for a moment. I was afraid that you might keep them there, but with a sly smile, you slid them off and tossed them aside.

Your legs were splayed wide apart, so your shaved pussy was now fully exposed to my view. Click. Click. You have a truly gorgeous pussy, Shadow. The darkened outer lips that surround your slit compliment the pinkish/crimson of your clit and full inner lips. Your erect clit peeks out seductively from behind its concealing hood. You have the most inviting, irresistible pussy that I have ever seen.

You took the other end of the chain and slipped the black, heavy weight inside your pussy; the connecting chain stretched across your erect clit and pressed roughly into it as you sat erect. Click.

You picked up the vibrator and returned its head to your damp slit. Click. As soon as the vibrating head touched your flesh, your body convulsed. This involuntary movement stretched the chain and caused it to crush and then bruise your delicate clit. Click. This pain increased the intensity of the sensations coursing through your body, and you began to emit a series of long, drawn out moans. With the vibrator held firmly against your clit, you rocked your body back and forth in a rhythm composed from equal parts of basic need and animalistic desire. Click. Click. Click.

Your face had changed. Now the primal needs of your body had taken control. You were no longer Shadow, the student; you were now Shadow, Woman of Women, Queen of Need and Desire, Goddess of Beauty and Seduction. You were no longer acting to satisfy me; you were acting to satisfy the overwhelming needs of your body. The sensations coursing though your nervous system were in total control, and relief was the only thought in your mind. Time, place, person did not matter—only relief.

Seeing you like this was more than I could stand. I put the camera aside and removed my briefs. I moved toward you and kneeled between your legs. My cock was hard and in need of attention, so I stroked it while looking at your body. I looked at your nipples pressed tightly between the clips, and wondered at the pain/pleasure that they must be causing you.

I saw the taut chain pressed firmly against your clit and imagined the rasp of its links across your most delicate place. I occasionally caught a glimpse of the black weight that was buried in your hot, wet pussy, and I saw your juices dripping out around it. I heard the hum of the vibrator as you applied it with a knowing hand to every needy part of your pulsating cunt. The smell of raw, unadulterated sex surrounded us in a pheromone cloud that carried us to even higher realms of pleasure.

Your head lolled back against the sofa as you neared your climax. Your hips moved in a sensuous rhythm against the vibrator head, but I could see that you had it pressed hard against your clit as if to milk from it every morsel of pleasure it might have to dispense.

My hand moved rapidly back and forth along the length of my cock, the sensations I was feeling there were enhanced by the sounds, smells, and actions that accompanied your oncoming climax.

We climaxed together, Shadow, with a force built of mutual need and desire. Your shrieks filled the room as you pressed the vibrator tightly against your pulsating clit. Your ass quivered on the sofa as tremor after tremor of pleasure coursed through your body. Your eyes were pressed tightly closed as your face contorted with the total release brought on by the perfect combination of pain and pleasure.

Your sounds triggered my climax, and my body trembled from head to toe as I shot a load of cum across your pussy and onto your stomach. I continued to stroke my cock feverishly long after the last drop had been emitted, unwilling to let go of the moment and end this amazing confluence of our minds, bodies, and mutual needs.

As soon as I was able, I moved away from you to retrieve the camera. The scene before me was of a woman totally overwhelmed by sexual relief. Your legs were spread wide apart in relaxed attitude with no hint of shame or concern. Your juices flowed down across your asshole and soaked the sofa beneath you. Your chest rose and fell as your body tried to regain control of normal functions. The pearly drops of my cum glistened across your belly from pussy to breasts. Your red and swollen nipples struggled to escape their confining clips. Your eyes were still closed, and your face had a relaxed and peaceful look that enhanced your natural beauty.

I took several pictures to record the moment. Your face. Click. Your breasts and bruised nipples. Click. Your pussy with my pool of cum nearby. Click. A close-up of your clit with the chain impressed into it. Click. Your lovely pussy with engorged lips now smeared with your juices, its deep crimson interior clasping the black lozenge it seemed unwilling to release. Click. Click.

I knew that I now had an incredible series of pictures. I would have to figure out a way that we could use and enjoy them together. But I knew that would not be a challenge, because you are an adventurous and eager partner in new encounters and new adventures.

Once we had both fully revived, we dressed and prepared to leave, since I had a late afternoon class to teach. As we stood together, I took your hand and pulled you toward me. We kissed deeply, our tongues twined together, in preparation for parting once again. But the kiss was more one of promise than of parting, and I felt your body begin to respond. I pushed you away. I forced myself to show restraint.

You moved to leave but I called you back. I handed you a small paper bag.

"Wear this to class tomorrow."

You smiled at me trustingly, then turned and went out through the door.