Shadows in the Dark

Story Info
Psychic little sister seduces older brother.
8.7k words
4.14
71.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian Sanders was not the kind of man you wanted as an enemy. At 6.3 and weighing in at 280 pounds he stood an impressive exhibit of man hood. His broad muscular shoulders were probably the first thing you would notice about Damian as he appeared on the visual horizon. His two arms which always seemed to be on display rippled with the kind of muscular definition one would expect from a world class body builder.

Someone once described Damian as 280 pounds of moving muscle. Everyone seemed to agree with this description and generally moved out of his way when they saw Damian approaching. People were usually caught off guard when this powerfully built giant of a man stopped in his track s to give way to the elderly, children and women especially.

Damian was known as the gentle giant because he went out of his way to be courteous to those considered to be weak. He volunteered at the local senior citizen's home and faithfully served as a deacon in the largest church in the community. He was what might be called a model citizen until a tragedy occurred that changed the man and transformed him into someone unrecognized by a community that had grown to love him.

A tropical storm was approaching the island and everyone was in the preparation mode. Storms were becoming more frequent and their severity was causing great hardships in Barbados and all the other Caribbean countries. Tomas had sneaked up on the island and giving islanders just a few hours to prepare for the onslaught.

The meteorological office had been caught off guard by the speed at which the tropical depression developed into a storm. By the time the alarm had been sounded Tomas was already creeping toward the shores of the island.

The night Tomas came ashore proved to be a turning point in a small fishing village at Oistins and in the life of Damian the gentle giant. Damian had been working in the eastern section of the island and had stopped to give some assistance at the senior citizen home where he volunteered before going home.

Homecoming for Damian that night was doubly unpleasant. In the pre-storm drama some fools made the worst mistake of their lives by breaking into Damian's home. It was bad enough that they violated the sanctity of the giant's home. That may have been forgivable but the act of violating Veronese was a matter on a totally different scale.

Damian's cry of anguish pierced the stillness of the night driving fear into the hearts of every one close enough to hear his lament of sorrow. Damian stood on the street outside his home with Veronese cradled in his arms like a broken doll that had been used, abused and then discarded with contempt.

"She is hardly breathing. Somebody please help me."

The giant's screams became louder and louder creating a near panic in the community. That was when the thunder, lightning, and rain began. The gentle giant moved from door to door begging and beseeching the occupants for help. The howling winds which had preceded the thunder, lightning, and rain created a cacophony which effectively drowned out the giants voice.

The giant made his way up the street knocking on every door and receiving the same silent reception from the frightened occupants. Darkness settled over the island as the electricity company started shutting down its power grids leaving Damian alone in the blackness of the night.

"Oh god, please help me. I don't want her to die."

The gods, maybe deafened by a clap of thunder that shook the very foundations of the island granted Damian no relief from his dilemma. If anything the gods added to Damian's misery by sending a utility pole crashing down a few feet from where he stood still carrying Veronese. Totally oblivious to his danger, Damian stepped into the street and into the path a sheet of zinc roofing material that had been ripped from the rooftop of one of his neighbours.

The impact of the sheet of zinc was enough to shake his mighty frame causing him to stumble a few paces. Damian braced himself and turned towards his house as another object smashed into his mighty frame this time knocking him off his feet. He tried his best to maintain his hold of Veronese but she slipped from his grasp falling to the street.

Another sheet of zinc roofing material struck him. He had been lucky the first time to have been struck by the centre of the sheet of zinc. His luck ran out the second time around as he felt the thin sharp edge of the material slice into the flesh of his arm. Damian cried out in pain as he groped in the darkness trying to find Veronese.

He was a man of great strength but he was no match for the elements. The howling winds were beginning to exert sufficient pressure against him to convince him to retreat to his house. Another object smash into his body but he was able to withstand the impact. It was a branch from one the many coconut trees in the area.

With his home in sight Damian made a mad dash for the door hoping to make it to the safety of his house without further incident. Damian's luck ran out just feet from his door. He heard the cracking sound but in the darkness he failed to see the trunk of an uprooted tree falling towards his house. A heavy object struck Damian across his head knocking him to the ground for a second time.

Fear overtook him as he felt a heavy weight pressing him down to the ground. He tried to shift the weight but even in the darkness he knew he was in deep trouble. He was pinned under a huge tree that had fallen onto the roof of his home. He reached out in the darkness searching with his free hand, trying to feel for the body of Veronese.

His reach extended a few inches beyond where he had fallen. He knew that she was close to him but he had fallen on his back and one hand was now pinned under his body. Veronese was probably on the other side of his body.

She had looked so weak and lifeless when he entered the house and found her naked on the floor. With a storm on its way there was little hope of getting an ambulance to collect her. He knew he would have had to ask one of his neighbours with transportation to assist him. It was a long shot with a storm brewing but he had no choice.

Damian had not anticipated the coldness he had received from his neighbours. These were people he had helped on numerous occasions. As a builder and a man generally gifted with his hands he was always in the homes of his neighbours fixing things. Much of the work he did in his neighbourhood was free. It was his way of giving back something to his community.

He had never asked much of his community but in his moment of need they had turned their backs on him. He felt as though he had been betrayed by a community that he had grown to love. He was not a vindictive man but for the first time in his life Damian felt a darkness growing in his heart.

He had been left alone to deal with his tragedy and now he feared for the worst. He was trapped under a tree with Veronese who seemed to be holding on to life by a slender thread. Someone in the community had been the catalyst for this crisis and for once in his life Damian felt the bitter roots of hatred extending their tentacles throughout his spirit.

Like Darth Vader, the villain of his favourite movie Star Wars, he felt the pull of the dark side and succumbed to its power. A crime had been committed against him and the woman he loved and he intended to make those responsible pay in the worst possible way.

His neighbours may not have been the perpetrators of the dastardly deed but they shared in the guilt for not coming to his aid when he needed them. People were going to pay for their deeds and he was going to make sure of it. He had long since abandoned the use of certain abilities which he possessed since his youth. Unlike the others in his family Damian tried to lead a normal life but he always knew there was something asleep inside of him.

His mother had told him stories about a pact made by his maternal grandfather which brought protection and special abilities to all their bloodline. As a youth he had seen some strange and frightening things in his household. Shadowy figures roamed their home at night sometimes creating macabre movie silhouettes on the wall which both fascinated and scarred the shit out of him as a boy.

His younger sister Sarah-Lee had immersed herself in the mystery that surrounded them and had developed abilities which literally made him afraid of her. Sarah --Lee could read his thoughts as easily as she read all those strange books with equally strange titles. He could never erase from his memory the sight of his little sister floating in midair above her bed and talking to him as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

He had never seen Sarah Lee use her abilities in a bad way but there was a side to his sister that he did not trust. She did not like to be crossed and unlike him, Sarah-Lee had a very vindictive spirit. She had just returned to the island from Haiti and for once Damian was actually looking forward to seeing his sister.

"You need to move from where you are or you both will drown."

Finally someone had come to his assistance. His neighbours had taken their time but they were finally responding. He waited for a few moments expecting to feel a comforting hand on his shoulder assuring him that he would be freed from under the tree and taken to a place where he and Veronese would get the help they needed.

No human hand touched his shoulder neither was there any attempt to lift the heavy branch than pinned his body beneath the fallen tree. His body was half submerged in the rising water caused by the heavy rainfall. The voice was right. Oistins was prone to flooding. His thoughts went to Veronese. He could not be certain how she had fallen. In her weaken state she would not be able to move her head much.

"Don't fight who you are Damian. Use what is within you and free yourself."

There was no mistake this time. He was hearing a voice but it was not the voice of any of his neighbours.

"Push against the branch Damian. You can move it."

Sarah-Lee had lectured him in the past about the untapped potential of the human mind. She was adamant that each human being possessed god like abilities which needed to be awakened. After seeing some of the strange stuff she did, he was inclined to agree with her.

He remembered a time he had tried to move Sarah-Lee from a spot where she was standing. He had exerted himself to the point of exhaustion without moving Sarah-Lee an inch. It was one of those inexplicable phenomena that gave weight to all the things his sister had been telling him through the years.

Damian placed his hand on the branch which covered his body and pushed against it. He was attempting the impossible. The pressure being exerted against his body by the tree was more than any human being could counter. His belief system started collapsing as the branch slowly stated to move in an upward direction away from his body.

The laws of physics were being violated. He had somehow managed to counteract a force much greater than his all the force he possessed within his body. Once the process started it just got easier. Damian raised himself to a kneeling position and pushed the branch up and away from his body.

It was hard for him to comprehend the magnitude of his deed but he was certain that he had just lifted and entire tree and had pushed it back in the direction from which it had fallen. Confirmation came to his consciousness when he heard the sound of the tree crashing down on the house across the street. A little retribution had already been served.

He had been right about Veronese. She had fallen on the side of his body that had been pinned by the tree. He gathered her in his arms and retreated to the semi safety of his damaged house. With Veronese lying face down across his shoulder, Damian entered the bedroom and stripped the bed of the sheets and blanket.

He removed the tattered wet clothing Veronese was wearing and wrapped the sheet around her naked body. Her lifted her once again and headed for the safety of the bathroom. With a part of his roof already gone Damian stripped and covered their naked bodies with the sheets and blanket and waited for the storm to pass.

When Damian's strength gave way and sleep finally seduced him his dreams were almost as terrifying as his reality. Faceless forms entered the bathroom overpowering him and snatching the motionless and naked body of Veronese from his loving grasp. He tried to fight them off but a general feeling of paralysis prevented him from moving his arms or legs.

Damian tried to scream but no sound escaped his lips. In his totally helpless state he watched the faceless forms lay Veronese's naked body on the floor. One after the other they took their turn with her. He watch in terror as those huge cock plunged in and out of Veronese's tight pussy stretching her and filling her in a way that he never could.

They were all over her, with their claw like fingers and serpentine tongues groping and licking every inch of her naked body. Veronese came to life and started to scream but her screams were all wrong. There was no terror in her screams. What he heard was the sound of a woman being pleasured far beyond her wildest imagination.

Veronese arched her back as she spread her legs exposing her over stimulated pussy to a slimy long tongue that was penetrating her and elevating her to a realm of ecstasy which seem to be so intense that she no longer had any control over her body.

Veronese was reaching out taking hold of those huge cock, stroking them licking them and taking them in every hole in her body. She was on top of one lowering her excited cunt down on a cock that looked twice the size of his and he was 10 inches at his hardest. Veronese reached behind her taking another huge cock in her hand and guided it to the well lubricated hole of her ass.

As the huge cock entered Veronese's ass she reached for a third and opened her mouth as wide as she could, slowly covering it with her hot lips. Her moans of pleasure tortured Damian who had never been able to give her an orgasm. And even if he had been able to get Veronese off this was nothing he could compete with.

Veronese was in a zone he never thought she could enter. His quiet, demure, soft spoken wife had been transformed into a filthy little slut by these creatures whom he silently cursed in his helpless state.

"Oh fuck me harder. Fill me up with your huge cock."

Veronese had never spoken like this when he fucked her. She was the silent type who had never given him any instruction about what to do and certainly she had never screamed like that begging him to fuck her.

"Harder, oh god, fuck me harder and make me cum."

The faceless forms rammed their cocks into Veronese's cunt, ass, and mouth while she stroked the other two with her hands. There was a mighty roar like that of a wild beast that had just tasted the blood of its favourite victim. The faceless form whose cock was sliding in and out Veronese's mouth stepped back as he exploded shooting a river of white jism all over Veronese's face and breasts.

Another stepped up to take his place forcing his huge cock into Veronese's oral cavity. Damian wondered what had gotten into Veronese to make her behave in this way. This was not the woman he had been married to for seven years. The woman being gang fucked was a total slut who was enjoying servicing all those huge cock. The look on Veronese's face told the story of complete enjoyment.

"Yes, yes, yes. I am cumming. Oh fucking Christ. I am cumming, I am cumming. Drive those cocks in my ass and cunt. It feels so fucking good." Damian could not believe his ears or his eyes. He was watching his beloved wife raising herself completely over a cock that must have been at least fifteen inches then without missing a beat she was forcing her cunt down of the huge cock impaling herself on this fleshy sword.

He watched the huge cock part Veronese's cunt lips and disappear deep within her. When Damian fucked Veronese he was always afraid that he might be hurting her so he fucked her as gently as he could. Maybe that was a mistake. Here was Veronese being fucked by several huge cocks and she was begging to be fucked wildly and very hard.

When her orgasm came Veronese started pulling the hair on her head as she screamed and shouted curses some of which Damian had never heard in his life. Her voice sounded different at times as she screamed at the top of her voice. It was like Veronese was carrying on an obscene conversation with several persons all of whom were using her vocal chords.

Damian wanted to scream. He wanted it all to stop. This was too much for his rational mind to process. Maybe he was dreaming and if so he would will himself to wake up to stop the awful vision he was having. The paralysis seemed to be gone and he could feel his body moving freely once again.

Consciousness resurfaced in Damian's mind making him more aware of his surroundings. He could feel sweat pouring from his body which was in motion. At first he could not understand what he was doing but it finally dawned on him just what his body movements meant. Damian was kneeling on the bathroom floor and he was ramming his hard cock into Veronese's unprotected ass hole. Just how long he had been at it was uncertain but he felt his cock begin to contract as he unloaded his sperm up Veronese's ass channel.

Damian pulled his cock out his wife's ass and collapsed on the floor beside her. How could he have done this to her in her weakened state? He grabbed the blanket and covered their bodies. Strange forces were working around him tonight. He stuffed some clothes under the door to prevent any water from seeping onto the floor which would be their bed for the rest of the night.

Damian cursed the darkness as he attempted to make his wife as comfortable as he could under the circumstances. He was uncertain about the time but he knew daybreak would come in a few hours. Darkness was not his friend. Too many bad things had already happened in the darkness.

He propped himself up against the wall in a slightly uncomfortable position. He did not want to go back to sleep again. He was afraid of his dreams and what he was capable of doing to Veronese if sleep seduced him again. Damian stared into the darkness and prayed for the new day to break.

Dark thoughts filled Damian's mind as he sat on his bathroom floor trying his best to stay awake. There were moments when he felt himself drifting off to sleep but his fears kept him awake. The wind and the rain had abated signalling that the worst had past. He was thankful that Tomas was no hurricane. Had it been a hurricane the stillness of the night would simply have been a harbinger of probably worse things to come.

Judging by what he had seen earlier in the night things would look bad when the day finally broke. They had been some loud noises throughout the night. He guessed that a number of utilities poles had fallen and smashed into houses lining the street. He was certain that he would not be the only one wailing when the sun rose over Oistins.

His mind went back to the strange voice he had heard while pinned under the tree. It had taken him hours to figure it out but there was no doubt in his mind now. The voice was that of his sister Sarah-Lee. She had come to his assistance when everyone else had turned their back on him.

Someone had once called Sarah-Lee an evil witch and Damian had been inclined to accept a part of the description. He showed his displeasure about the evil part by knocking the man flat on his back. Being far more prudent in action than in speech the man had wisely stayed knocked down until Damian had departed the area,

Sarah-Lee had a knack for knowing when he was in difficulty and would arrive like the proverbial cavalry to save the day. He had lost count the number of times she has literally saved his ass from all kinds of difficulties. It was ironic because he was older and way bigger than she was but Sarah-Lee always ended up saving his butt.