ShahraBarb's Arabian Nights Ch. 4

Story Info
Shamsa is punished.
1.2k words
4.23
33.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb felt terrible all day. Her imagination ran wild regarding what Omar was going to do to poor Shamsa. Worst-case scenarios kept coming to her mind. Death, dismemberment, whipping, you name it, she envisioned it. The day dragged on and on. Barb kept apologizing to Shamsa but Shamsa told Barb it was her own fault and she would suffer the consequences willingly. She did not appear to be overly concerned. Maybe she had seen the master punish a disobedient servant before and it left no lasting scars. Other than the anxiety of what was to come, everything went along just like the other days. Barb picked at her dinner as the day finally came to a close. It would not be long before the master's punishment would be meted out.

When the time came, Barb and Shamsa were taken to Barb's room. Once there they found Omar, his two bodyguards, and the three servant girls waiting for them. Omar motioned for Shamsa and Barb to come over to the bed and began to speak. "Shamsa, since you were so willing to help relieve our guest sexually, you will be made to relieve each one of us." Like the parent who catches their child smoking and forces them to smoke the whole pack, it was a classic case of the punishment fitting the crime.

The bodyguards removed Shamsa's clothes and assisted her onto the bed. Once there they applied the same restraints Barb would wear each night. Omar directed the servants and bodyguards to remove their clothes and situated everyone. He had one servant girl sit on Shamsa'a face and the bodyguards each moved beside her outstretched hands. One servant sucked Omar's growing rod as the third servant girl got Shamsa "ready" for Omar by burying her face in Shamsa's pussy. Shamsa took the bodyguards' dicks in her hands and stroked them to erection. There was just enough play in the restraints for Shamsa to work the shafts of the bodyguards' cocks. They began to thrust their hard memebers into her fists as she jerked them.
Shamsa could see none of what was going on because her view was blocked by the servant girl she was being forced to give head to.

All the while Barb was sitting in a chair near the bed, watching what was happening and feeling sorry for Shamsa. "That poor girl," thought Barb in the beginning. As she watched she began to wonder why Shamsa wasn't putting up much of a fight. Maybe she was resigned to her fate, but Barb felt she would struggle a bit if their places were switched. But as things progressed Barb Barb began to get aroused by what she was seeing. Once Omar thought Shamsa was "ready" he ordered the servant who was eating Shamsa's pussy away from her spot. He moved in and guided his cock down to Shamsa's wet hole. He rubbed the huge head of his dick up and down Shamsa's slit and began pushing inside her. He drove inside her repeatedly, picking up pace with each thrust.

Barb began shifting in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs as she watched the action unfold. She found herself wishing it was her that was being, "punished." As she watched Omar's cock disappear into Shamsa she imagined herself taking his monster cock while she ate that beautiful servant's pussy. And oh, those bodyguards. Her hands wrapped around those hulking men's throbbing dicks. Barb was so busy working on the fantasy in her head she almost wasn't paying attention to what was happening on the bed. The servant girl Shamsa was eating out came with quiet whimpers as she rode Shamsa's mouth.

Once the servant girl moved off, the bodyguards moved closer and stuck their dicks in Shamsa's face. She alternated sucking each of their cocks as Omar continued to slowly fuck her. The bodyguards then moved away and Shamsa went back to jerking their cocks as the second of the three servant girls placed her pussy over Shamsa's mouth. Omar pulled Shamsa's legs to his chest and he began driving his cock into her harder and harder until her released his seed inside her warm hole. He pistoned his dick in and out until he was spent and he moved away. Barb watched his glistening pole sway as he stepped away.

The third servant girl played with her clit as she watched Shamsa eat out the second. One of the bodyguards moved down between Shamsa's legs and slid his cock inside her stretched slit. He fucked her and watched Shamsa jerk his partner while the second servant girl came. The third servant took her place and the bodyguards began taking turns pounding their meat into Shamsa's pussy. Having been working herself prior to sitting on Shamsa's face, the third servant girl came quickly as Shamsa worked her tongue over her clit.

Omar stepped in and whispered into the bodyguards' ears. He then undid Shamsa's restraints and had her move off the bed. One bodyguard took her place, lying down on his back with his rod sticking straight up, as Omar told Shamsa to "have a seat." She moved onto the bed and slid down onto the bodyguard's dick. The second bodyguard then moved in behind Shamsa and moistened his finger with saliva. He ran his saliva over Shamsa's other hole, readying it for what was to come. He slipped one finger inside her ass and moved in for the kill. A little saliva spread on the head of his cock and he pushes it into Shamsa's ass slowly. He begins pumping in and out of her ass as she rides the other bodyguard.

The bodyguard fucking Shamsa's ass couldn't last as his cock was sliding in and out of her tight hole and he shot his cum into her. When he was done he moved away and Shamsa rode the other bodyguard for all she was worth. He drove into her as she bounced up and down until he felt his passion build to orgasm. He held Shamsa down on his cock as he shot jets of cum deep inside her. Barb was thoroughly turned on by this all and she knew she would be able to come up with a story with no trouble. Her arousal level was back higher than it was before her evening with Shamsa.

Omar sent Shamsa away to clean herself up, saying, "I hope you have learned your lesson." He had one of the three servant girls stay with Barb as the rest of them left the room. Barb jotted down some story ideas for a bit then retired to bed. She was placed in her restraints and Shamsa returned to watch over her.


The next day came and Barb felt extra pressure as she worked on her story. She felt that this story was a "million dollar story." In reality it was just a $333,333 story. No one story was worth more than another. She was commisioned to come up with three stories and she was now heading down the homestretch. Another ususal day followed and night came. She again put on the very sheer, sexy nightie that was left for her to wear and she was led to the story room. One more story, one million dollars. Barb thought to herself, "Here goes nothing."

TO BE CONTINUED