Shakedowns & Satisfaction Ch. 1

Story Info
Paula gets blackmailed & becomes a fuck-toy.
2.8k words
4.26
302.2k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula sat in the teacher's break room, looking discretely over at Oren as she ate. She had to agree with the other women, Oren was attractive. He was tall, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. . He looked strong without being muscle-bound. He also had handsome features, with wild and wavy brown hair.

Oren had started at the school a month ago, teaching history, and had quickly become popular among the students. Also, he seemed to be well liked by the other faculty members and employees, particularly the women. Still, there was something about him that scared Paula a little.

It wasn't that Oren hadn't been nice to her, Paula thought. In fact, he had been so nice that she wondered if he wasn't trying to come on to her. But when he spoke to her, there were times when the smile on his lips was not matched by the look in his eyes. It was a little disconcerting.

"I'm probably just overreacting," Paula often thought. "He's probably just being friendly and I'm just reading too much into it."

Oren looked over at her and Paula dropped her eyes. She didn't want to be caught staring at him. When Oren walked towards her, Paula looked up and smiled.

"How are you today, Paula? I haven't seen you all morning," Oren said. His voice sounded soft, deep, and confident.

"I'm doing well Oren, how are you?" Paula replied.

"I'm fine," he said, studying her for a moment. "I'm glad I caught you. I'm going to the pub today after work. I wanted to invite you to join me." He paused, seeing the wheels turning in Paula's mind. "It is the end of the work week," he said for emphasis. "I think you'll find it's a nice way to unwind. It would give us a chance to get to know each other better."

Paula's initial response was defensive. Outside of work, she seldom went anywhere without her husband. But this weekend, her husband was away on business. She wasn't sure whether she liked Oren, but she was fairly sure she could count on him to be a gentleman. Also, he was right, it was a beautiful day, it was Friday afternoon, and a drink at the pub might be a nice way to unwind.

Not wanting to go home to an empty house, Paula gave in, "Sure, Oren, I think that might be nice."

"Good," Oren said. He seemed genuinely pleased. "Why don't we meet after school in the parking lot. We can take my car and come back later for yours."

"That sounds fine," Paula said. Then, as Oren walked away, she felt a twinge of guilt. John, her husband, was away and she felt as though she were cheating on him. "That's nonsense," she scolded herself. "Oren is just taking me out for a drink." Still, she didn't want Oren to get the wrong idea. Also, she didn't want to be the subject of gossip around the school. "Stop worrying," she said to herself. "You'll have two drinks, then you'll go home."

The pub Oren took her to was only a few blocks away. They made small talk on the drive over and were soon facing each other in a comfortable booth. Two large mugs of beer were on the table between them.

"I don't usually drink very much," Paula was saying.

"Well then you need to start," Oren pointed out. "This is very good beer and it deserves our attention. Did you know this beer has historical significance? It has a long and noble tradition. It dates back at least as far as 10,000 BC - not this particular beer, you understand, but beer-making in general. We have an obligation to drink this beer. If we don't, we could be destroying centuries of hard work."

Paula was amused. He was giving a tongue-in-cheek history lecture as though it were something of the greatest importance. Also, she was also beginning to relax and enjoy herself. There was good music playing. Everyone in the pub seemed to be having fun. It was nice not to be home alone.

For the next hour, Oren proved to be good company. The two of them talked about the school - Oren made her laugh with his descriptions of some of the students. They talked about Oren's previous jobs. They talked about politics. They even talked about John, Paula's husband, and what he did for a living. Here, Paula took the opportunity to make it clear how much she loved her husband.

Before long, Paula found herself letting Oren talk her into having a third beer. "One more," she said, "but after this one, I'll need to get home."

"Then let's enjoy it while it lasts," was Oren's reply. He continued talking, telling amusing anecdotes about his university days, but now Paula began to laugh less frequently. She was beginning to feel queasy.

"All you all right?" Oren asked, seeing the look on Paula's face.

"I think I might be coming down with something," Paula replied. A few beers had never made her feel like this, she thought.

"Perhaps we should get you home," Oren said, looking concerned.

Paula was grateful when Oren put his arm around her as he walked her to the door. She felt dizzy, and she couldn't understand why. She made no objections when Oren suggested she leave her car at the school. She just wanted to get home. Sitting in Oren's car, she felt the cool of the window as she leaned her head against it. Then, she found herself trying to wake up as Oren was helping her from the car. She was unsteady on her feet and Oren had to half walk, half carry her into her house.

Paula awoke with a pounding headache. It was morning. She could see by the slant of the light through the window. It took her a moment to remember what had happened the night before. She remembered Oren walking her to her door, and that was all she remembered.

As she lay back down, her mind suddenly came awake. She was under the covers with no clothes! "What the hell?" She thought. "What could have happened? Had she gotten undressed herself? Had something happened between her and Oren?"

"The bastard!" Paula thought. Now she wanted to cry. He might have undressed her. He might have raped her!

The phone rang, jarring Paula. She didn't want to move, but after the third ring she reached over and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Paula, good morning. How are you feeling this morning?" it was Oren.

"I....What happened last night?" Paula mumbled. Her anger was gone. She didn't know what to think.

"You don't sound too well," Oren said sounding concerned. "Why don't you take a few minutes, go wash your face. Then I'll call you back."

"All right," Paula said, still feeling sick to her stomach. She didn't have the strength to argue.

"After you wash your face, I think you should look at the email I sent," Oren said. Then he hung up.

"What an odd thing," Paula thought of Oren's words as she got up, slightly wobbly, and headed to the bathroom. She couldn't think clearly, so she just pushed it out of her mind.

By the time Paula had washed her face, brushed her teeth and taken a pee, she was feeling somewhat better. Her mind was still groggy, but at least she could stand up straight. She went to her computer wondering what sort of email Oren had sent. He had never sent her mail before. How did he even get her email address?

The computer purred into action as Paula turned it on, then she pulled up her mail. The most recent mail was from Oren - empty except for an attachment. When Paula opened the attachment, she got the shock of her life.

A photo had filled the screen. It showed Paula lying back on her bed. Her dress was pulled up to her waist. Her knees were bent and her legs spread wide. She was wearing no panties.

Now, a whole new sick feeling spread over Paula. She saw the dress she had been wearing last night, saw that she was laying on her own bed, and the anger welled up in her. He had taken pictures of her last night! "That bastard," she screamed out loud. She saw an icon in the lower corner of the screen. The attachment was a slide show! She clicked, and another image filled the screen. In this photo she had no dress or panties. Her bra had been pulled down to reveal her breasts.

Slowly, feeling overwhelmed and nauseated, she clicked again. The next slide showed a man lying on the bed with his hand on her stomach, him wearing clothes, her with just her bra. The man lay on his side with his face turned towards the camera. Paula looked closer, and then she realized with a shock that it wasn't just a man. It was one of the high school students.

In a daze now she clicked through slide after slide: her with a leg thrown over the same boy, him sucking on her tit, her with her fingers in her cunt, the two of them naked together, him on top of her, she on top of him with his dick clearly in her pussy.

Paula's mind was raging as she sat there. Then she began sobbing, "Oh my god. Oh my god." The phone was ringing and she picked it up, unable to speak.

"Listen very carefully, Paula," it was Oren, speaking slowly and clearly so she would understand. "What you're looking at are photo's of you having sex with a student. No one looking at them would know you'd been drugged. If people in the community see them, it will be the end of your job, the end of your marriage. You will probably go to jail. Your life will be ruined.

No one will see these, Paula, as long as you do everything I tell you. You have no choice, Paula. You belong to me now." Then Oren hung up.

For the rest of the day, Paula hardly moved. She lay on the bed and cried, then went to look at the slides again. She saw that Oren was right. In some of the photos her eyes were open. In others, she looked as though she were playing with herself. No one would believe that she had been drugged, that she had been forced to have sex with this boy. She climbed back into bed and cried. She had betrayed her husband. She would loose her job. What would she do? How could she ever tell John?

That afternoon, the phone rang again. It was Oren.

"I'll be at your house in half an hour. I want you to shower and put on makeup, then you are to put on a loose, short dress. Do not put on underwear. Do it or I'll email these photos to everyone I know." With that he hung up again.

Paula, now suddenly scared to death, began to do as she was told. She thought about other people seeing her in those photos and it sickened her. She struggled to move fast, and was just brushing her hair when she heard the knock at the door.

"You bastard!" the anger welled up in her as soon as Oren walked in the house. Oren grabbed her throat and she stood there shocked, her anger suddenly gone.

"Sit down and shut up," Oren commanded pointing at the sofa. Now, the tears began welling up again in Paula's eyes. She did as she was told.

"Let me explain something," Oren said, standing in front of her. "This is not the end of your life. No one ever has to see those photos. As long as you do as I tell you, no one ever will.

"Kyle is the only one who knows about our little arrangement, and he won't say a word." Now Paula remembered, Kyle was the name of the student in the photos.

"No one else will ever have to know that you have become my slave. Kyle won't talk because he knows he'd better not. Your husband need never know about any of this. Your marriage can go on as before. As long as you do as I tell you, you have nothing to worry about. You may even come to enjoy the time we spend together. In any case, you have no choice. You do understand this, don't you?" he said pointedly.

"Yes,' Paula replied meekly.

"Except when we're at school, you will address me as 'Sir,' as in 'Yes, Sir' and 'No, Sir,'" Oren went on. "You will not speak unless I ask you a question or give you permission. If you wish to speak you may raise your hand. You will do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand?"

Oren was speaking forcefully. Paula saw quite clearly that she had no choice. She wiped her tears and replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Good," Oren smiled. "Now I want you to get down on your knees and suck my cock."

Paula looked up in shock as Oren pulled down his zipper. When he pulled out his semi-erect cock, she just stared at it. Then, Oren grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushing her down and forward. Paula fell to her knees and continued to stare at the cock as her face was pushed towards it. Unable to accept what was happening, her mind simply went blank. She opened her mouth and allowed it to close around Oren's cock. She felt his cock hot on her tongue. It tasted salty and felt smooth in her mouth. She closed her eyes and began bobbing her head on his cock. She had no choice, she kept telling herself.

Paula tried to push any thoughts of her marriage out of her mind. She felt like a slut and a whore. She felt humiliated. She had lost control of her life, but with each thought of her own helplessness and depravity, she surrendered more of herself. She had no choice, she kept thinking. She was not turned on by what was happening. Still, without realizing it, she began to respond sexually to her own degradation. Her vagina had begun to swell; her lips were beginning to moisten. He was controlling her - making her a slut. She began to feel the tingle and wetness between her legs. She was enjoying it, she realized! She was enjoying it and, with that knowledge, she felt all the more humiliated.

Oren had grabbed Paula's head and was slamming into her now. She had tilted her head up to keep from hurting her nose as he made his thrusts. Instinctively, as his cock invaded her throat, she had straightened her neck and was timing her breathing. The head of his cock seemed to keep growing larger. She began to panic, unable to breathe. Then, suddenly, she felt his seed pouring down her throat.

Oren had her suck every last drop out of his cock. When he pulled his cock from her mouth, Paula sank back and lowered her head in shame.

"You did very good slut. You're going to make a fine, obedient little tramp. Now, turn around and lift your skirt up over your waist," Oren commanded.

Still on her knees, Paula did as she was told. Her face burned as she thought of the view Oren had - her on her knees with her head down, her legs apart, and her naked ass thrust up in the air. The position made her feel completely defenseless. Oren moved beside her, and she felt his hand on her. It began by just barely touching the bush on Paula's mound. It danced upwards, lightly tickling Paula's shaven pussy lips. Finally, it tickled her asshole as it moved up the crack of her ass. Oren did this a few times, each time causing Paula to struggle in response to the tickling sensation. Then, Oren began applying slightly more pressure. He still hadn't parted the lips of Paula's pussy, but Paula could tell that her moisture had found its way to his fingers. He stroked her, and her body responded with still more moisture. Now her lips were beginning to part. His fingers were stroking the wetness inside her, on either side of her clit. Paula was arching her back, trying to meet his touch. A moan escaped her lips as little fireworks began to go off in her mind. Suddenly, Oren stopped.

"Crawl to the door," he told Paula.

Paula was short of breath. It took a moment for her to respond, "Yes, Sir," as she began warily crawling towards the door. Oren watched her sweet ass as she meekly did as she was told. Her puffy lips were parted and glistened with her cum. It brought a smile to his lips, knowing that he had judged Paula correctly.

"Now you can get up," Oren said. "I'm going to take you to retrieve your car. Then, we're going to take a ride together."

* * *