Shame & Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice's attacker had similar plans and having licked her cunt to an earth shuddering orgasm was now feeding his thick black cock into her now very receptive vagina, sliding in to the hilt in one. Janice gasped loudly as he bottomed out, she could feel, for the first time in her life a male organ pressing against her cervix.

Clyde's movements increased in pace inside the now gasping Joyce, her cunt lips gripped his cock and were being drawn obscenely out of her body with each outward stroke of this wonderful sexual organ.

Laura's tailored trousers had disappeared along with her saturated knickers, a black guy had stood her up and was busily tongue fucking her tight un penetrated arse, Clyde fingered her cunt from the front, three fingers being buried in her as she thrust back and forth urgently seeking release.

The small skinny black guy took out the most monstrous dick from his pants and standing on the edge of the sofa offered it to Laura's slutty mouth.

Her tongue shot out and darted all round his huge knob head before sucking greedily at this monster of a cock. Gently she rocked, her mouth engorging more of the cock, her arse impaling itself on the tongue of the guy behind her and alternately grinding her crotch as she impaled herself on those three fingers of Clyde's. Her cunt was awash with pussy juice, Clyde's fingers soliciting obscene slurpy noises as the juices flooded over his fingers.

Joyce came loudly just as Clyde deposited what seemed like gallons of sperm into her body, she felt every spurt of spunk as it shot from his cock like a fireman with a hose.

Her body stiffened and then relaxed as his cock withdrew from her the mixed juices seeping from her cunt, trickling down to her anus and on to the sofa, she didn't move as Clyde stepped aside and another took his place, filling her instantly.

Clyde's dick did not soften as he pulled Laura's face down onto it, bending her forward over the arm of the sofa, she stiffened and wanted to cry out as she felt her arse being penetrated. Her eyes bulged as she felt she would be split in two, the pain subside as he entered the void of her arse and began pumping his huge cock into her.

Janice had cum several times with her attacker and like her mother was now being enjoyed by a second, her pregnant belly awash with black man's semen.

The attack continued for several hours as each Blackman enjoyed the sloppy cunts of these three women, Laura openly, wantonly complying to every degrading act that her assailants wished to perform on her.

Joyce had long given herself up to the ravages of these savages, and Janice knew now why her husband got so turned on by the thought of her enjoying a huge black cock, she would never be satisfied anymore with his feeble little dick.

12