Shame on You

Story Info
She doesn't wait, and pays the price.
1.2k words
3.25
39.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

Pacing to and fro naked in our place, I waited for what seemed like hours. Where were you? You usually came home around 5:30 but it was almost 7pm now. Then I heard the clink of your key in the lock.

You waltzed in like nobody’s business. The smirk on your face advertised it all.

“So?” I asked. ”How many this time?”

“Just two and I only gave them a blow job. ”

“Now we agreed that we would only have sex with others when we were both present. Right?!”

“Well yes, but I couldn’t wait I needed some hard cock right then.”

I thought about this for a few moments then I took you by the wrist and put you over my knee. I hiked your skirt up to reveal your plump buttocks. You weren’t wearing any panties. The sight of your ass cause my cock to stiffen. Then I raised my open hand and Let it fall to your waiting ass.

The shock rippled your butt and a scarlet handprint appeared on your cheek. I let loose a series of slaps in rapid sequence until you had a rosy glow. The spanking caused your pussy to moisten. You were growing hot.

As quickly as we started I stopped. "Alright get up and go put some sheer black hose, a garter belt and your come-fuck-me patent leather pumps on.

You looked perplexed but complied. You returned to the living room dressed as I commanded but you had on a light dress.

“Take the dress off now. ” I said. In the meantime I put on a pair of jeans, a tee-shirt and some loafers. I announced that we were going for a drive and told you to put on your raincoat.

It was drizzling when we entered the main drag of the town. The radio played soft light music as we cruised to an area that you weren’t to familiar with. “There it is.” I said after a few miles. The sign said ADULT BOOKSTORE.

I parked the car and told you to follow me in.

The store had a subdued lighting except over the magazines on display. There was a smorgasbord of porn mags in the racks. You looked over the glossy covers and couples engaged in the most blatant sexual acts. Your nipples hardened against the fabric of the rain coat and your pussy moistens at the incredible atmosphere. Your eyes scan the different customers. They avoid your eye contact here in this male dominated world of hardcore sexual gratification.

I steer you back to a corner of the store at the right angle junction of two bookcases of porn. I then unbutton your raincoat and drew back the opening at the front. You stand facing away from the bookcase with your naked body exposed to the view of any man in the store. The guy ‘s eyes , standing across from you, bulge with shock and delight. I pull open the coat completely exposing your hairy cunt and tits to his lascivious gaze. I whisper for you to spread your legs then begin fingering your quim. You note the growing lump in the man’s trousers as he continues to watch the play. I beckon him over and tell him to stroke your pussy; this he does without hesitation.

You sigh deeply as he fingerfucks your fur pie, increasing the moisture. After a few moments of finger play I tell the man to meet us at the video arcade. “ Button up!” I order you before approaching the counter to buy some tokens for the movie booths.

We enter the booth as the man loiters outside then enters the adjoining booth. Drawing the curtain to the hallway I quickly remove your raincoat so that you are exposed to any prying eyes.

I drop a token into the slot and the screen flickers to life. There in living color this overweight woman is being orally serviced by the skinny white guy. Her legs are in the air and she’s moaning like only porn queens can. I begin by crouching down and sucking on your now very wet pussy. The heady experience of being in the porn palace, dressed like a slut in only your nylons and pumps causes you to cum quickly. I stand up and tell you to look at the wall. I drop another token into the slot as you turn around.

There protruding from the hole is a hard erect penis with pre-cum dripping form it’s cock slit. That is a glory hole. Many porn video arcades have them. Illegal yes, but that never stops them from being used. I push you down on your knees and tell you to suck away. It’s an average cock on an average guy but it’s hard and wants to cum. You work the velvet smooth cock head with your tongue and chew lightly with your teeth. Then you earnestly begin the cock sucking that you know your mouth was made for. In no time the man shoots his creamy, hot jism into your waiting mouth. It catches you unaware as he empties his balls, but you greedily swallow the lot. Then the dick is pulled out of the hole and with the zipping of his fly he leaves.

You stand up light headed from your blow job. I caress your voluptuous naked form. I tweak your nipples and pull on your tits. Then we hear a man clearing his throat.

There at the parted curtain he pokes his head in and says he like to join us as he walks in. I put another token in the slot. The fat lady on the screen is being fucked now by the skinny white guy. We all gaze together at the screen, then he begins to knead your buttocks. He grabs great hand fulls then works his way to your pussy groping the flesh as he makes for your wet slit. The full aroma of your heat fills the small booth as you are pressed between me and him. He pulls out his cock then makes you bend over at the waist. He applies a generous amount of saliva to his cock head then shoves it into your waiting pussy.

You grunt with animal pleasure at the sensation of cockflesh being driven into your pussy. Then I undo my pants and you begin to service my turgid cock. Cocks are pounding both your holes at once; you are feeling that special feeling. That feeling of being a love slut for two horny men at once. Your head is racing at the intensity of imagery as you realize that here in this porn palace you’re being a slut getting and giving what she most desires in the world. Pure unadulterated hard core sex. No pretense of any false emotions just hard cocks, a wet pussy and a willing mouth. As the images collide into each other it begins. The orgasmic wave begins. First it slams you hard as the cock in your pussy jettisons his pent up cockjuices. You climb to the next level as I pump spurt upon spurt into your waiting mouth. You spasm with a self-satisfied feeling that only cums when you are the only woman center stage to horny men.

He zips up and leaves. I hand you coat and you button up as I straighten myself up.

“Let’s go.”

As I pull out of the parking lot, you settled back in the seat with that well fucked feeling.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers