Shameful Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I prayed to God that Sunday in church: please tell me whether this was wrong or right. I didn't hear an answer, but I knew, right or wrong, I was addicted to the bliss I had felt.

It was a few days before I saw Travis, my personal devil, again. I was nervous to speak to him, wondering if he could see the change. I was a sinner now, just like him.

"Travis," I tried to ask casually as he carried our new printer into the house. "Do you have any more books from that series that you gave me?"

He grinned. "Did you have a change of heart?"

I blushed. "I decided to...explore."

"Good for you. Yeah, I'll bring one by tonight." He winked at me, and I looked to see if the other girls had noticed. They hadn't. "Let me know if you need anything else." I knew what he was talking about, but I couldn't possibly think of looking at pornography on purpose. It was a sin.

12