Shameless

Story Info
Angie finds trouble where she least expects it.
1.5k words
4.25
69.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie blew by him without stopping; her peck on the cheek almost missed. "Bye, daddy, I'm going out."

Bill looked up. Angie was bopping toward the door dressed in a t-shirt cut off just below her breasts. Her shorts looked uncomfortably tight, and were so short he could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

"Wait a minute," he said. "You need to get dressed first."

She stopped short at the door. "What?"

"You're not going out dressed like that."

Angie rolled her eyes. "Oh, god, I can't believe it. I thought they only argued about that on TV."

"You'd better start believing real quick. You're asking for trouble going out like that."

"I'm just going to hang out with Jenny. Besides, I can take care of myself."

"No, you can't. The first step in knowing how to take care of yourself is not asking for trouble."

"I'm not asking for trouble!" she said.

"You're not even wearing a bra. I can see your nipples under that little thing that's supposed to be a t-shirt. You don't think I know how guys think? You run across one who doesn't know how to take no for an answer, and you're going to be in big trouble."

"I'm just going to hang out with Jenny."

"Is that really what you're doing?"

"Why, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying you don't need to dress like that to hang out with Jenny. What are you really doing?"

"You don't trust me?"

"I can't trust you when you're dressed like that. What can I think except you want to get yourself fucked?"

"You can't talk to me like that."

"You need to be talked to like that. You need to learn a little something about the way the world works."

"Jenny's waiting, and I'm going." Angie started to open the door, but Bill stepped over and grabbed her hand off the door knob. He swung her away from the door and closed it.

"No, I already told you. Not dressed like that." He pulled the deadbolt.

"You bastard."

"I think you really do want to go out and get fucked," Bill said. He shoved her down on the sofa. "What's going on? Are you a shameless little slut, just like your mother was?"

"Daddy!"

"A little too close to the truth for comfort? Is that it? Does being a slut run in the family?"

"No! I haven't done anything!"

He paced in front of her as she cringed. "You know what I think? I think if you want to get fucked, maybe it's better if you just get fucked at home."

Angie's eyes widened. "Daddy... no..."

Bill stood in front of her, looking at her body. "You know, the more I think about it, the more I think it's the right thing to do. If you go out, there's no telling what might happen. If I do it here, you'll learn a lesson, and I know you won't get hurt."

"You can't."

"Don't tell me what I can't do." He grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "Take off those shorts."

"No, you can't do this."

"The hell I can't." He shoved her into the kitchen. "If you won't cooperate, I can work around it."

With a firm grip on Angie's arm, Bill opened a drawer and pulled out a carving knife. "Daddy, no!"

"Quiet down. I'm not going to hurt you." With his body, Bill squeezed her against the cabinets.

She struggled. "Yeah, you little slut, squirm around. I like that." He reached into the waistband of her shorts and pulled out as far as he could. "But you'd better hold still if you don't want to get cut." He slipped the knife under her shorts and slashed downward, away from her body.

Bill stepped back and let the shorts fall away. Angie's hands moved to cover her crotch. "My, oh, my" he said. "No underwear. None at all. You still sticking to your story that you were going to hang out with Jenny?"

Tears welled up in Angie's eyes. "I wasn't going to do anything."

"Maybe you and Jenny were going to fool around with each other. Is that it?"

"No," Angie said, voice low.

"Yeah, I could see it. You and Jenny dyking it out. She's a hot little piece of ass, isn't she."

"I don't know."

Bill grabbed Angie's hands and pulled them away from her crotch. He looked at the patch of dark pubic hair, trimmed around the edges so she could wear her bikini. "Spread your legs," he said.

"Please don't do this," Angie said.

"I don't want to hear any more of this. Tonight's the night you learn what happens when you parade around in front of men like you were doing."

"I promise," she said. "I promise not to dress like this any more."

"No, I don't think you'll learn the lesson unless you suffer the consequences. Spread your feet out."

Sobbing, Angie moved her feet apart. Bill reached down with one hand and and cupped her pussy. She gasped. "Yeah, you little slut. You like that, don't you?" he said.

He slowly worked a finger between her cunt lips. "Feels wet down there," he said. "You wet, little girl? You all excited, thinking about getting fucked?"

"Daddy, please..."

"We're long past that. This is going to happen." Bill slipped the finger in a little deeper. "Yeah, you like it." He pressed more tightly against her body and whispered into her ear. "You don't care who fucks you, do you? You little slut. You just want it. I bet you were all wet before you even put those shorts on."

He finger-fucked her for a few strokes, then removed his finger, raised it to his face, and sniffed. "Nice," he said.

He stepped back and unfastened his pants. "Yeah, some guy's going to be disappointed tonight." Bill lowered his pants and, barefoot, stepped out of them. He gave his already-hard cock a couple quick strokes.

"Here," he said. "You touch it."

Angie looked away, tears streaming down her face. "C'mon, slut, touch it." He grabbed her wrist and moved her hand down to his cock. Timidly, she wrapped her fingers around it. "Yeah, atta girl..."

Bill took a handful of hair with his other hand and kissed her. She turned her head away, and he nibbled on her neck. "Your mother liked that," he said. "I bet you do, too." He nibbled a bit more, then stepped back.

"Okay, little darlin', I've had enough of this. It's time for the main event."

"Daddy, please don't."

"You wouldn't be saying that if you could have hooked up with Little Johnny Two Inch, would you? Now bend over the table."

She stood still, tears streaming down her cheeks. He grabbed her arm and brought her over to the table, then bent her over it. "Spread those feet out, you little slut."

He kicked at her ankles, and she obeyed. He reached around under her ass and felt her pussy. "Yeah, all sloppy wet, just the way I like it. You can't say you don't want it."

Bill moved around behind Angie. He used one hand to position the head of his cock against the opening of her cunt, then grabbed her hips with both hands and plunged in.

"Oh, god, daddy!"

"Yeah, you're getting fucked real good now, aren't you?" Bill said, pounding her with quick, strong thrusts.

"Oh, yes."

"Just like you wanted, right?"

"Even better," she said breathlessly.

"How many guys were you going to fuck tonight? One? Two?"

"Just one."

"Don't lie to me."

"Two."

"What about Jenny?"

"She... We were going to do each other in front of the guys."

"Yeah, just what I thought. You. FUCKING. SLUT." With each word, a stroke. And each stroke more forceful than the one before it.

Angie cried out. "Yeah, you little bitch," Bill said. "Let's hear you cum. Loud." Angie moaned as the orgasm washed over her. Bill gripped her hips, plunged in as hard as he could and threw his head back. "Oh, yeah!" he said. He gave her a few more strokes as their orgasms subsided, then stepped back and looked at her ass. Angie slumped over the table, then fell into a chair.

"See? That's what happens," he said.

She looked up at him, face red and wet from crying. He threw her a hand towel. "Wipe your face off."

Angie took the towel and blotted her face with it.

"Do you still want to go out?" Bill asked.

"I... I don't think I need to go out," she said.

"Go take a shower. Clean off, go to bed."

She nodded, then got up. Bill sat back and watched the subtle sway of her smooth, naked hips as she walked away. He'd join her in the bedroom later and make love to her.

Yeah, Angie was the perfect wife for a man in his mid-forties: 25 years old, looked 18, horny as hell, seriously into role playing, with enough acting talent to put any five Oscar winners to shame.

Next up, maybe abduct her from a parking lot. Take her to a cheap motel, tie her down, and make a day of it.