Shameless Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda continues her shame & Johnny tells a dirty story!
5.2k words
4.34
30.8k
5
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-one-

The men were sitting around the kitchen table, eating eggs and bacon and drinking coffee. Doris was cooking at the stove; she flashed a glance of greeting to Linda, then looked away, as though reluctant to reveal their friendship.

"Hey, you're late this morning, teach," Johnny called through a mouthful of toast.

"Reckon Doris gave her a pretty hard time last night, huh?" Larry sniggered. "How do you like eating pussy, schoolteacher, huh? Me, I like it fine, sometimes-maybe I'll have me a mouthful of yours if you treat me good!"

"Hope you ain't forgotten how to suck a cock, Miss Tyler," Johnny said, "cause mine could sure use a little tender loving' care as soon as I'm done eating here."

Tom said: "She can attend to mine while I'm eating."

They all turned to look at him, but his face showed nothing.

He said: "She can get under the table and suck me off while I'm eating my breakfast."

Linda stood in silence, wondering if he were serious.

"Well, what do you think your waiting' for, cunt?" he demanded. "Get your fat ass under the table and fish my cock out and do a fucking good job on it"

Doris did not look round from the stove to see her humiliation, but the other three men fixed their eyes on her with grins of unsympathetic amusement

Linda looked for the easiest way to get under the table-one of them would have to move to let her by.

She said to Johnny: "May I come by your chair, please?"

"Why, certainly, Miss: Tyler-a real pleasure," he declared with an elaborate flourish. "Only before you do, how about rolling up that sweater some and giving me a nice refreshing

eyeful of them great big tits?"

Cheeks flaming, she reluctantly pulled the sweater upwards. She couldn't tell why she was ashamed-they had seen her breasts yesterday-but the inhibitions were far from dead yet.

"Mm-mm," Johnny said, shaking his head. "It'd be a lucky baby that got his breakfast out of them!"

"Hey," Larry said excitedly, "come here a minute, teach-I got an idea!"

Dubiously, she glanced at Tom.

"You heard what the man said," he told her. "Get over there before I whip your fat ass."

Linda moved around the table to Larry.

"Look," he said, and stuck his fork into a fried egg, so that the liquid yolk gushed out. "What you got to do is dip your tits in that, see... then I can lick it right off of them."

Ed, so silent until now, burst into raucous laughter.

"Say," he guffawed, "I'll try that too... Doris, baby, you fry me another egg, okay?"

"Here." Larry picked up the plate. "Go ahead."

Revolted, she leaned over until the tip of one nipple was touching the pool of egg yolk. Larry shoved the plate up a little, smearing her areola with the gummy yellow substance.

"Okay," he said, setting the plate down. "Breakfast. Come here, momma."

"Ain't you going to put no salt on?" Johnny asked.

"Nah... tit goes good with egg." He opened his mouth wide. "Sock it to me, momma.

She edged her breast towards his mouth, and his lips closed over it, sucking almost savagely, so that she flinched a little in discomfort. He slipped one hand up beneath her skirt as he mouthed her nipple, and worked his fingers into one leg of her panties, groping for the cleft of her ass.

"Oh boy," he panted, releasing her breast "That's some mouthful, sugar!" He squeezed the handful of buttock he was clutching. "And that's some ass you got there."

"Going to check into that today," Johnny reminded him. "Going to stick my cock up that little asshole... man, bet it's tight and hot! Bet she yells her head off!"

"What they call a piece of ass, huh?" Ed put in.

"You going to have a crack at it too?" Johnny asked. "Hell, it ain't going to wear out-there's enough for us all!"

"Get under the table an' suck my cock, cunt," Tom ordered, his icy voice cutting across Johnny's exuberant tones.

Johnny shifted his chair back, and Sally crouched down, going to her hands and knees to crawl under the table. Johnny grabbed her by the hem of her skirt and yanked it up around her waist.

"Sure is a pretty ass," he said, and swatted it briskly with the flat of his palm. Linda squealed with surprise, and Ed and Larry and Johnny laughed.

Tom said: "I'm waiting, bitch."

She crawled over to him and reached up, awkward in the cramped space beneath the table, to his fly. He parted his legs a little, but that was all the help he gave.

She worked the zipper down and timidly groped inside, finding that his cock was quite soft. She drew it out and crouched holding it for a moment, wondering, then bent her head and ran her tongue over the head.

There seemed to be no response, and she waited, expecting some further instruction, but none came, so she licked it again, and again.

Still nothing.

"Work for it, cunt," Tom said.

Behind her, she heard Johnny squirming in his chair, and the sound of a shoe dropping to the floor. The next moment his bare toes were nudging at her ass, trying to hook into the waistband of her panties.

She tried the maneuver of thrusting the tip of her tongue against the slit of Tom's cock-head, which had seemed to evoke an enthusiastic response from Johnny, and at last there was a slight stirring in the limp flesh that rested in her mouth.

Johnny's toenails scraped at the exposed flesh of her back above her panties.

She pressed her lips around the corona of Tom's cock-head, and there was a further stiffening of the recalcitrant organ, much to her relief.

Johnny managed to tangle his big toe in the band of the panties, and started to work them downwards.

She ducked her head slightly to work Tom's cock towards the back of her throat. It slid over her tongue, pulsing slightly as the blood further expanded its tissues.

Tom grunted slightly, and Johnny tugged sharply at her panties. His toe slipped out of the band, and the elastic snapped sharply back against her skin. She gasped and choked slightly, which sent a still more powerful rush of blood through the cock that filled her mouth.

Johnny's groping toe returned for a new onslaught, and she steeled herself to ignore it, to concentrate on sliding the now hard cock back and forth between her lips. She felt none of the sensuous pleasure that had unexpectedly overtaken her when she had been performing this service for Johnny yesterday. He had abandoned himself to the pleasure of her mouth, once it was fairly underway; she felt there was nothing in the least uncontrolled about Tom, and she dared not relax her guard.

Johnny was successful this time in dragging the panties down around her thighs; he then entertained himself by working the big toe of his exploring foot into the crack of her ass until it found the tight little hole, where he let it rest, wriggling it slightly from time to time.

Tom's cock began to leak the clear fluid that told her she was having her effect on him, and she renewed her efforts. She was getting very cramped, crouched there under the table, and her neck and jaw were growing painfully fatigued.

Johnny's toe poked more demandingly against her asshole, and now seemed intent on working its way inward. Involuntarily she clenched against it, and heard his sly chuckle.

Tom suddenly pulled out of her mouth.

"You got plenty to learn yet, cunt," he said. "I guess Johnny don't have the same high standard for a blow job that I do. Get out from under there."

He stuffed his swollen cock back into his pants as she wriggled out from beneath the table, puzzled by his abrupt cutting short of the act. But there was no denying that the relief, however temporary, was welcome.

"Didn't make him come, huh?" Johnny grinned down at her. "Well, never mind, teach-you're going to make me come, just as soon as I get another cup of coffee."

"Come over here," Ed called to her, and she obediently made her way around the table to him, tugging her panties back around her waist as she went.

He shoved his chair away from the table and pulled her down onto his lap. Once again her sweater was rolled up beneath her armpits, and Ed buried his face between the luscious mounds of her breasts.

"Nice," he breathed. "So nice ... you going to be nice to me, aren't you?"

He nuzzled into her cleavage, holding her around the waist with one arm, while his other had caressed her thigh.

"Nice," he whispered again, and took one of her breasts into his mouth, sucking at the nipple as Larry had earlier, but much more gently. Linda wondered whether he had something in common with his sister, as far as sexual attitudes were concerned.

"Hey," Larry called, "why don't you fuck them tits, like I did yesterday? I tell you, it's real nice, sliding your dick through them things."

Ed ignored him. He slipped his hand beneath her skirt and worked it up into her crotch. As Johnny had, he groped beneath one of the leg openings, but his touch was not brutal. His fingers squirmed into her crotch, and nestled against the hair-covered lips of her sex, slowly working their way into the moist warm crack that lay between them.

A shiver of response took hold of her, and her breathing quickened.

His mouth on her nipple brought little currents of electrical pleasure to life, and his fingers working over her pussy roused similar little sparks there.

She spread her legs wider, unthinkingly.

"Hey," Johnny crowed, "she's a hot bitch, huh? Look at her opening' up there!"

Linda flinched slightly, but the sensations were too strong to be negated by embarrassment Ed had settled a finger against her clitoris now, and was rolling the little knob of flesh around, while his thumb caressed the tight lips guarding her virginal inner channel, which was starting to ooze forth its slippery juice in automatic response.

"Yeah," Larry said. "Get her good and wet, Ed-plenty of that good pussy juice flowing to spread round her asshole when we start plowing it-knew a guy once, tried it when the broad's hole was too dry and tight, damn near took the skin right off of his dick!"

Ed raised his head.

"Let me alone, huh?"

"Aw," Johnny protested, "you don't like to have any fun. Is she getting good and wet?"

Impatiently, Ed pushed her off his lap.

"Hell," he said, storming out of the kitchen, "find out for yourselves."

"Jeeze," Larry commented wonderingly as the door slammed, "what's the matter with that guy?"

"Let's go in the living room," Johnny said. "I need to get my dock in one of her holes-I don't give a shit what problems anyone else's got."

He swatted Linda's ass again.

"Get moving', teach," he said briskly. "Busy busy busy! We got a lot to learn today, you know."

Obediently, she headed for the living room, Larry and Tom following. Now fear was building again, conflicting with the remains of the arousal Ed's caresses had started to build in her, and she found herself clenching her teeth as she waited for their next moves.

Tom threw himself down into one of the armchairs and caught her eye. He ordered:

"Take those clothes off, cunt-you don't need them."

She had not been completely naked before them yet-now, as she slowly peeled off her clothes, she felt that she was losing a flimsy defense.

Johnny gave a long whistle as the full impact of her voluptuous body struck him.

"Ain't she something'?"

Larry contributed:

"Like they used to say in them old detective books: She's a natural blonde!"

"I'll say she is-and man, them tits knock me out every time I see them!"

"We going to break in her asshole now?" Larry asked.

"I want a blowjob first," Johnny declared.

He snapped his fingers at Johnny and pointed to the floor in front of him, fumbling his fly open as she meekly knelt in the indicated place.

The cock that burst forth from confinement was hard and ready to go. It reached out to her, pulsing through the length of its prominent veins, the head and upper part of the shaft dyed angry purple with engorged blood.

"You like that, teach?" he demanded.

To please him-only to please him?-she nodded.

"It tasted real good last time, huh? Go on, give it a good lick with that cute pink tongue."

She ducked her head towards it and took a deep breath. She poked out her tongue and touched the tautly stretched skin of the mushroom crown. It throbbed responsively, alive and warm, and she found herself vividly recalling the power she had discovered to bring pleasure to this strange thing...

She swept her tongue in a broad track of moisture around the dome, then pulled back a little to contemplate the wet gleam upon the fiery flesh.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her face into his crotch.

"Suck the hell out of it, baby," he panted in a hoarse, urgent voice "Get your mouth round it and suck it real good, like you did before."

She curled her hand around his jutting cock and guided it back between her lips, closing her lips over the purple crown and sliding her mouth all the way down to the base, recalling her recently acquired expertise at relaxing her throat muscles to admit the intruder.

Johnny groaned and inhaled, and she pulled her head back and away, once again looking at the gleaming wetness. Then she started to lick her way around the spit-shining head like a child with an ice cream cone, thrusting her tongue into the fluid welling out of the hole and lapping it up with a relish that surprised her, then tickling the underside of the supersensitive ridge with little darting thrusts of her pointed pink tongue.

Johnny's body started to jerk as the pleasure took over his senses. His face contorted with ecstasy, and he clutched at Linda's shoulders for support. He started to thrust with his hips, driving his cock into her throat again and again, no longer wanting her activity, demanding only that she remain passive and open to him while he plowed into her.

It became hard to sustain; she started to be afraid that he would choke her, for some of his in=strokes were so long-lasting that she had difficulty getting her breath. She caught at his hips with some vague notion of controlling him, but he was like a wild thing now, and grabbed her head, forcing her face against his groin while he made his last few violent pumping motions, and suddenly flooded her throat with hot sperm while she choked and spluttered.

Then abruptly he pushed her away, and staggered backwards to collapse into a chair, while she coughed and panted and swallowed, crumpled on the floor.

"Man," he gasped, "that was something!"

Tom looked up, wiping away the tears that choking had forced to her eyes, and saw that Tom was beckoning to her.

"You got some unfinished business here, cunt," he said. "Dig it out and try again."

He unzipped his fly and waited.

-two-

Once again she probed inside his fly and brought out his cock. She was surprised to find it slightly tumescent this time, and as she slid it into her mouth and began to work her tongue around its ridged head, she hoped that now he would let her bring him to climax, and then maybe he wouldn't be so determined on frightening her so much.

"Sure does turn a guy on," Larry said hoarsely, "seeing a big-tit blonde kneeling between a guy's legs with his dick going in and out her mouth that way."

"Shit," Johnny chuckled, "everything' turns you on, you horny Son-of-a-bitch."

"Yeah," Larry agreed complacently. "Say, you never did finish telling us about that chick on the bus-that was turning me on, and no mistake. Tell me the whole thing now, huh-while we watch little Miss Tits there making herself a pig of herself on Tom's dick. Jeeze, just watching her do that and looking at that cute ass of hers and thinking about getting plugged in there-go on, Johnny, tell us right from the start."

"Well," Johnny said slowly, "like I said, it was on the Greyhound-I was sitting there, minding my own business, looking at the pictures in Hustler, and we get to one of the stops, and this woman gets on. She's maybe thirty, you know, but a real knockout-dressed all in high heels and a micro-mini and one of them see-through tops-well, not see-through, but sort of clingy, and thin enough you can see her nipples like a couple of dark quarters, you know?"

"So, like I told you before, there ain't many people on the bus. Empty seats. There's me sitting in one of the back seats-I mean, she had practically the whole fucking bus to choose from, but she comes swinging her tail down the aisle and them nice bouncy tits is kind of heaving around-just like teacher's, here, when she ain't wearing a bra-and I take a good look, like any guy would, and what with them and the snatch I'd been looking at in Hustler, the old dick is getting kind of restless-you know?"

"So I kind of reach down to adjust it a little, and damned if the broad don't watch what I'm doing-an she goes on watching while I, you know, ease it round some so it's more comfortable-so I look up at her an catch her eye and sort of run my tongue over my lips; like it was her pussy-always gives me a charge when broads get all snooty and turn their heads away-and you know they're going to be thinking about it the rest of the day, an' maybe sticking their fingers up their pussy dreaming about it at night."

"But this bitch, Jesus, she just takes a great big breath that makes her tits stand out like a couple of cantaloupes, and she comes right over to where I'm sitting and she says:

"'I beg your pardon, but is this seat taken?'

"So what can I do except shake my head, and damned if she don't sit herself right down there beside me!"

Tom's cock was twitching reluctantly into full hardness, and Linda moved her head forward to slide it into the recesses of her throat, the smell of his crotch rising to her nostrils; and once again that treacherous little spark of fiery sensation began to make itself felt in her pussy.

"So then the bus gets going again, and she pulls this magazine out of her shoulder-bag and starts looking at it-and it's one of them Playgirl things they do for broads these days-dumb pictures of guys bare-ass, with no hard-on."

"She looks at it for a couple of minutes, and I take a look too, and then I take a look at her tits, an' they're a hell of a lot more interesting-her nipples are standing up like pencil erasers, poking that top she's wearing out in front. And the way she's sitting-you can damn near see right up to her crotch. It's the sort of view you like best when it's opposite you-only sitting right next to it is even better, even if you don't see quite as good."

"And, then-oh, Jesus!-she turns her head, slow and meaning that I shouldn't miss it, and she looks down in my crotch, and then she looks back at this guy in the magazine, and then she looks back at my crotch-and then she shuts the magazine and she puts it away, an she twists round in the seat a bit so she's facing me some, an' she says:

"I beg your pardon, but would you allow me to take a look at your penis?' All refined, you know, like she was asking me what time it was. Only she was talking quiet."

"So I figure, what the fuck?"

"I reach down and unzip my pants-going careful, cause her asking that on top of everything else-well, I ain't kidding, it was raring up so hard you'd think it was trying to bust out right through the front."

"An it comes raring up, all big and purple, you know the way it gets, and she kind of gasps, and says: 'Oh, my, that's really magnificent!' She knew a good dick when she saw one, that broad, I tell you!"

Linda thought back to the scene in the car on their way here, and wondered whether this had really happened to Johnny, or if it was just one of his cherished fantasies.

No matter-she was curiously eager to hear more!

"So I say: 'You want to cop a feel, lady, go right ahead.'

"And she does just that-she puts her hand round it, under the head, like she knows what's what, and she gives it a nice squeeze. And then, you know what this crazy gash says to me?"

12