Shameless Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter... Linda & William!
8.9k words
4.53
22.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-one-

"How're you doing, baby?" Doris asked.

Linda shook her head, dazedly.

"Okay, I guess," she said weakly.

Her memory of the previous evening was somewhat hazy. She dimly remembered Doris threatening to dismember anyone who tried to lay a hand on Linda after she had struggled, aching and bleeding, from her impalement on Tom's cock. And she recalled Doris putting her into a tub of hot water, where she had laid until the raw ache had subsided somewhat, and then Doris had gently anointed her battered puss and welted ass with some herb-smelling salve she claimed never to be without, and had tucked her into bed.

And, Linda thought, had stayed on guard the rest of the night.

Doris pulled the covers off her gently.

"Let me take a look," she said.

Linda parted her legs and Doris peered clinically at the area revealed.

"Looks fine," she said cheerfully. "Comfrey and a few other secret ingredients--fix anything short of a bullet in the brain! Now tell me if this hurts."

She moistened a finger at her lips, and ran it gently over the lips of Linda's vulva.

"Okay?"

Linda nodded.

"Okay--let's see what it's like inside."

Linda tensed slightly as the slim finger way through the tight lips--then relaxed.

"It's okay," she said gratefully.

"Well," Doris said, "the chopper is going to be here today--listen, dear: they aren't going to force anything on you now. Even Tom isn't crazy enough to kill you just for the sake of it; and I showed them enough of my karate to convince them they'd better not try any more rape."

"You really did?"

"Uh-huh." Doris grinned reminiscently. "I should have called their bluff before--only I didn't know if I could. Oh, that's another reason Tom isn't going to try anything--he's suffering from a slight case of broken arm and badly kicked balls ... it made quite an impression on those other two jerk-off's. I hope there's a competent doctor where they're going--Tom's going to need it!"

"Doris--"

"A pleasure, I assure you. Only there's this: I may be wrong, but I think what you should do now is have sex."

"Have--"

"Like horse-riding. You get right back on after a bad experience." She grimaced. "Well, I never managed it myself, but then I don't turn on to men anyway. But I think you ought to--well, jump right back on--and enjoy it. That Johnny seems to know what he's doing, wouldn't you say?"

Linda thought--and recalled her unexpected eagerness for the experience of being fucked before Tom's viciousness had ended all enjoyment-

She recalled the curious pleasantness of being stuffed full when they had used her rear canal-

And somewhere in the back of her mind was a tiny spark of a recollection of a fleeting kind of pleasure somewhere deep under the pain as she had levered herself up off Tom's cock--as it had slid out of her, there had been something that had not been entirely agonizing....

"Yes," she said. "I--guess maybe I should ... before I start thinking I can't... if they won't hurt me..."

"Oh, they won't hurt you," Doris said grimly.

A few minutes later Johnny came into the room.

"Hi, teach," he said jauntily--but she had a definite impression that his arrogance had been shaken.

Doris followed him in.

"Now," she said brightly, like a teacher employing positive suggestions to get good results from a troublesome pupil, Linda thought, "Johnny's going to show us just how good he is at really making a woman enjoy being fucked--aren't you, Johnny."

He gave her a sidelong glance of respect.

"That what you want, teach?" he asked.

She smiled up at him sweetly. He really was very good-looking, she thought

"Yes, I'd like that, Johnny," she said. "Why don't you--take your clothes off and come into bed with me?"

Doris smiled.

"Call if you need anything,' she said, and left the room, closing the door quietly behind her.

Johnny stood looking down at Linda.

He said: "Look-I-I'm sorry--about--you really want to make it now, huh? I--I can do it pretty good--if you really want to--"

"Yes, I do," she assured him again.

He undid his shirt, and suddenly he relaxed, and grinned down at her, no longer playing the role of hunter toying with helpless prey.

"I always wanted you," he said, "but I knew it wasn't no good asking--that's why I said they should take you when they wanted somebody to be a hostage--I figured I could make it with you that way...

He stripped off his pants and stood at the bedside, a tan-skinned, muscular stud whose cock was pulsing into hardness at the sight of her.

And he was right, of course. It wouldn't have done him any good to ask.

She held out a hand to him.

"Make love to me," she said.

He lowered himself to the bed, and stretched out beside her.

He said: "It ain't so easy for a guy, wants a broad, knows she'll just turn him down flat, maybe make trouble for him--"

"I'm not turning you down now," she said, and ran her hand caressingly down his body.

He leaned over and buried his lips in the hollow of her throat, then nibbled at one of her earlobes. Pleasurable gooseflesh shuddered along her spine. He licked down the side of her neck to the throat hollow again, then with a series of tiny kisses he outlined the side of her jaw, traveling inward along her cheek-bone; then his lips lightly touched her eyes.

Then his lips descended onto hers, his tongue, a warm, wet probe, coaxed insistently until her lips parted, when it slid into her mouth, and her own went to meet it. The kiss was long and languid, as with unhurried eagerness they explored each other, tasted each other. With one hand he stroked her hair, with a tenderness she found strangely moving.

Her nipples had risen into engorged little towers, and when his hand eventually left her hair and roamed on downward, the quietly rising and falling hillocks were alive and almost achingly ready for the touch of his fingers.

He lingered on the creamy mounds of her warm breasts for several minutes, cupping them, gently squeezing them, tracing with the tips of his fingers the contours of her rubbery-textured nipples and the surrounding areolas. She began to feel a sweet warm softness inside her belly, as though something there were warmly melting.

At last his hand strayed away from her breasts and moved in a still leisurely trail over the very slight mound of her belly. His fingertips spanned her abdomen, and his thumb rested for a moment at the top of her pubic triangle, then stroked the bushy curls downward, brushing the outer lips of her pussy with a maddeningly light caress.

She gave a little moan of excitement as his delicate manipulations sent a pulsing throb of sexual heat radiating through her loins, and the slick honey of her juices began to flow, saturating the tight entrance of her cunt.

The tip of his index finger moved further down, parting the swollen outer lips and spreading the moisture from her inner channel lavishly over the slick membranes. Her body jerked uncontrollably as his fingers brushed the magical nubbin of her engorged and ready clitoris.

She reached for his cock, wrapping her fingers lovingly around the pulsating diameter of his hard, silken, hot-fleshed massiveness. The thin, slightly sticky pre-cortical fluid leaking from its inflamed tip trickled over her fingers, and she worked her grip up and down the shaft a little, spreading the lubrication lavishly as she did so.

With a moan of pleasure, he buried his face in the white valley between her breasts, nuzzling against the warm cushions of flesh, inhaling the scent of her skin. He licked his way up to one nipple peak, encircling the tiny cylinder with his avid tongue. He teased it to a point of aching desire, then cruelly abandoned it, the wet heat of his tongue following the trail his fingers had already blazed, licking a path of fire down her quivering belly. His tantalizing tongue-tip dipped for a moment into her navel, then brushed on down to the thick pubic nest, and homed in on the fiery ember of her aching clitoris.

Almost unconsciously reacting to the renewed jolt of pleasure, the embrace of her fingers around his prick tightened, and he whimpered his ecstasy against the moist flesh of her cunt, sending a vibration of intense delight resounding throughout her entire trembling body.

Then he was maneuvering his body into position atop hers, and she spread her thighs.

The tip of his huge, straining cock nuzzled at the dew-soaked entrance of her pussy, and for a moment she tensed.

Would it be all right?

Would that tearing agony rip through her again?

"Go on!" she gasped, and thrust her hips upwards slightly, and the rigid shaft slid inwards ...

"Ahh..." she moaned, and she knew that it was more than all right, and always would be!

She thrust her hips towards him again, engulfing the welcome invader, sucking him into the liquid-seeming depths of her passionate heat. Her velvety inner walls contracted to enfold him in their snug embrace, and he penetrated until every inch of his throbbing sex shaft lay nestled in the warm canal.

Her legs rose, and she clasped them firmly about his hips, and began a slow gyrating, circling motion with her pelvis to complement the slow, steady, in-and-out thrust of his potent, rock-hard piston of flesh.

"Oooohhhh," she panted in pleasure, and the sound of her enjoyment spurred him on. The friction of their ardent fucking was generating waves of electrical excitement, and sparks of pleasure seemed to crackle them. The rapidly accelerating movements of his slippery, sliding cock inside her was rapidly carrying her to the heights of ecstasy.

Faster and faster he pumped, and tighter and tighter her arms and legs embraced him as her first orgasm from real fucking overwhelmed her, and the clutching contractions of her cunt seemed to be trying to drag the sperm by force from his congested balls. He hung on almost desperately, his fingers clenching on the sheet, and when the first wave of her climax had passed over, he still remained hard like an indomitable breakwater inside her.

She lay gasping beneath him, and he ceased all movement, looking down at her fondly. He bent his head and kissed her on the mouth, affectionately.

Then, to her delight, his hips began their thrusting once again, and after a few moments she recommenced the circling pattern of her pelvis, sweating now, her cunt incredibly wet with the copious out-pouring of lubricating juices. But its embrace around his iron cock lost none of its snugness. Indeed, she now started to discover that she could contract inner muscles, as she had

during the ass-fucking sessions, and the delicious pressure forced uncontrollable gasps and grunts from Johnny's lips.

Then the come was boiling up in his balls, and with a kind of desperate frenzy he speeded up the driving and pounding of his hips, determined not to climax until he had forced her to surrender to ecstasy once again.

Faster and faster his body flailed, slamming his phallic thickness deep into the molten core of her being. At last, just when she thought he would never make it for those last few vital seconds, the volcano inside her blew once again, and she convulsed with a helpless shriek, and he poured out his pent-up semen into the living furnace of her belly.

Panting with exhaustion, they lay in each other's arms, and she was glad that Doris had seen so clearly what she needed to wipe out the lingering trauma of the brutal manner of last night's defloration.

"Was that good?" he asked eventually, as though he genuinely wanted to know, and was not simply demanding reassurance for his machismo.

"It was wonderful," she answered sincerely.

"You--you don't feel like coming along with us, huh?" he asked hopefully.

She smiled, and shook her head.

"I don't think South America would suit me too well," she said.

-two-

"You were quite right, Doris," Linda said gratefully.

"I'm glad," the other woman said sincerely. "I hated to think that son-of-a-bitch had messed up your whole sex life just to gratify his sadism!"

"What's happening now?" Linda asked.

"Well, they're waiting for the helicopter to show up. That takes them to a private airport somewhere--I, don't know where--and there they get a chartered private plane that smuggles them out to South America."

"Do they know you're not going along?"

"Yes. They don't care--the price of the stamp's and stuff is more, split just among the three of them." She gave Linda her cheerful smile. "What they don't know is that I did a little larceny on my own account while they were busy consoling Tom for his broken arm and mashed-up balls--and they don't have quite what they think is in that suitcase. I know which the really valuable ones are, and what was just trimming--and I've got the good stuff stashed where they won't find it."

"But suppose they look before they take off"'

"Well, if they do, they do--but in that case I tell them that Ed must have gone off with it--and they aren't going to waste time trying to hunt him down, the way the cops are going to be on the lookout for them! I think it's just going to be a nice little surprise for them and Mr. Miles when they get to Argentina or wherever it is they're headed!"

"And do you think Ed went to the police?"

"Sure he did! I went down to the highway and called them--they've got a, hotline on the case, you know: they announced it on the radio. I told them to keep away for at least an hour after the chopper takes off, because they'd kill you if they thought they were in any danger--and me, too," she added as an afterthought. "I did a nice hysterical female number for them, and I think I pulled it off."

"Do you think they'll try to follow the helicopter?" Sally asked curiously.

Doris shrugged.

"If they do, I guess there's not much to stop them," she said. "In which case we'll just have to hope the cops will be convinced that Ed and I really weren't involved, since we've been so cooperative at this stage of the game."

"I guess you getting back the valuable part of the collection will help," Linda suggested.

"It wasn't exactly pure altruism, I have to confess," Doris admitted with a roguish smile.

Linda stretched.

"You know," she said, "I think I'm getting horny again, if you can believe that!"

"Insatiable little thing, aren't you!" Doris teased her with an affectionate kiss.

"Do you think I should make it with Larry, too?"

"Well," said Doris thoughtfully, "I personally can't stand him--but if you feel you ought to, I'd be the last one to stand in your way! Shall I send him up?"

"Why don't you?"

Linda, left alone, went into the bathroom and found the bottle of baby oil that they had used when Ed had fucked her in the ass for the first time. When Larry arrived, panting and eager, she held it up.

"Could you fancy a little trip up the shit-chute?" she asked him sweetly.

"Oh, baby, could I ever!" he responded avidly, eyes gleaming in anticipation.

She reached for the pillows and heaped them on the bed, and sprawled herself over them, face-down.

"Come on in, then," she said lewdly.

She heard him uncap the bottle and smear the oil on his cock, and then his fingers worked more of the oil into her tight rectal opening. She sighed and writhed slightly in the sweet anticipation. Then a thought occurred to her.

"Do you think Johnny could get it up once more?" she asked.

"Huh?" he responded, disappointed. "Jeeze, I--"

"No, I still want you," she assured him. "But I was just wondering--how would it feel to have both of you at once? You remember what Johnny was telling us about the woman on the bus, who made him put his fingers in her when he had his cock in her asshole? Well, if she liked to have both places full at once- -maybe I would too."

"Hey--" he breathed. "Hey, wait right here, doll! I'll go see if he--hell, he's horny all time! He'll do it!"

And a few minutes later Linda was stretching out on the bed, lying on her side, while Johnny slid his once-again hard and eager cock into her newly opened pussy, and Larry dug his way into her oil-slick asshole.

It was an incredible sensation--full to the point of somehow choking her, even though her lungs were far from the scene of the action. Yet it was intensely satisfying--she felt ready to climax just from the double penetration alone, which seemed to he filling her sexual nerves with violent heat that permeated the whole of her lower body. The slightest movement either of them made was enough to send violent shudders of near-orgasmic earthquake crashing through her belly.

And then they started to move, in a kind of see-sawing rhythm: as Johnny's cock drew outward from her cunt, Larry's would plunge to its fullest length into her ass; and when Larry stared his withdrawing stroke, Johnny's prick would come plunging back into her depths.

She was doubly impaled, doubly filled, doubly driven towards the highest peaks of ecstasy. Thought was crushed out of her brain; she could not move independently; her whole being seemed to be reduced to a mass of blazing sensation that flowed over her being and washed away every last remaining fragment of inhibition that could possibly be lingering in her nature.

Opened, opened forever, was the only idea that could find any expression in her mind now, and with the concept the climax started to break--wave after wave, like the crashing surf of an incoming tide, tossing her back and forth, like a helpless piece of driftwood, battering her between two relentless rocks, hurling her from one orgasm to another until it was all consumed in a fiery red mist that danced before her eyes and engulfed every last remnant of her consciousness, dropping her at last into a welcoming blackness of utter and complete satiety.

For that moment!

"Wake up, baby--the chopper's just coming in,"' Doris said. "Do you want to see them off?"

"Oh-yes, I guess so," Linda yawned, and slid off the bed, reaching for the clothes that Doris put within her reach. She pulled on the clean panties and the same sweater and skirt--she had not been able to find anything that fitted her comfortably in Doris' wardrobe--and the two women went down to the front of the house where the helicopter was settling down onto the wide

driveway.

Johnny came hurrying past them with a suitcase, which he passed up into the cockpit, where he had an urgent conversation with the pilot, who came clambering out after him, and followed him into the house.

"I guess they'll have to carry Tom out," Doris commented calmly. "That kick in the balls really doubled him up."

"Oh, gee," said Tom, "you really did hurt him, huh?"

"He asked for it!" Doris said curtly.

A minute later the pilot and Larry and Johnny came out again, Tom carried among them. He glared venomously at the two women watching, and Linda was glad that he was, indeed, disabled.

The dogs were called, and went bounding into the helicopter when Tom had been settled. Then the others climbed in and the door was slammed. Doris and Linda backed into the shelter of the doorway as the great vanes started to turn again, sending a blast of air towards them, and then lifted the ungainly fuselage into the air.

"Oh," said Linda weakly.

"Yup," Doris said. "There they go!"

"I--oh, thank goodness!" Linda exclaimed. "I--I was so afraid that something was going to go wrong--I was so afraid that they'd make us go with them or-- or something!"

She gave a deep, thankful sigh.

"Well," said Doris, watching the last glimpse of the helicopter vanishing into the sky, "I guess that's the last we'll see of them in a while. Forever, I hope!"

She turned to Linda and grimaced.

"I sure hope you can convince the fuzz that I was just an innocent bystander," she added grimly.

"You know I'll do my very best, Doris," Sally assured her earnestly, "and I know William will do all he can."