Shaming Carly

Story Info
Landlord smells his tenant's filthy anus.
4.1k words
4.26
61.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sharp knock at the door, and Kelly jumped. He was two hours early. It was still only seven o'clock in the morning, yet she instinctively knew who it would be. She had been dreading the moment since yesterday afternoon when the Immigration Officer had first called. She sat in her chair, frozen for a moment until she heard the second knock, then a third, then a forth in quick succession.

"Open up Mrs Hall, I know you are in there!"

Kelly rose from her chair at the kitchen table and forced herself to walk to the door. As she slowly released the Yale latch, a great feeling of dread swept over her. This was the moment.

"Ah, there you are Mrs Hall, it's me again, Steven Smith from the Immigration Office," he announced, fully aware that she could not possibly have forgotten who he was, or what he wanted, given the severity of the circumstances. "Can I come in?"

"I suppose." Kelly swung open the door and allowed the man to follow her back through to the kitchen."

"Have a seat - if you must."

"Thank you, that's most kind. Now tell me Mrs Hall, have you thought any more on my proposition?"

"You mean do I let you arrest my daughter and me and get deported, or do I give in to your dirty, depraved demands?"

"Well, I think that's overstating things a little Mrs Hall, or can I call you Kelly?" It was a rhetorical question. "My suggestion, under the circumstances seems entirely amicable and not in the least bit difficult on your part. Although I admit it is a little sordid."

"Disgusting and perverted is what it is!" replied Kelly.

"Well either way, what do you say? Shall we get your coat now and go down to the office, or will you – or should I say your daughter - accept my offer?"

"There must be something else we can do for you," pleaded Kelly, "some money maybe? How can you possibly ask me to make her do such things. Have you no shame?"

"That hardly comes into Kelly; it's not my shame but your daughter's that I'm interested in."

"You know we have no choice, I cannot go back. I need to stay in England. And with my husband gone...we both have to work."

"But not illegally; I can fix that for you."

"I have your guarantee that all our papers will be put in order?"

"On my word - as an agent of Her Majesty's Government."

"That's a laugh," she replied.

"Actually I have a draft of the paperwork already filled out. If you agree to my terms, then I will start the ball rolling. Should all be sorted in a few weeks. Meantime of course, you will both be at my disposal."

"Both? I thought it was just my daughter?"

"Well we'll see shall we?"

Kelly stared at him for a moment - this balding, middle aged white civil servant - so respectable looking on the outside and yet so dirty and sick-minded on the inside. But there was really no option, she had already been up half the night discussing it with Carly; they would have to agree to his blackmailing demands. Anything to avoid deportation.

"OK then. That's settled. Will you ask Carly to come in then?"

"What now?"

"No time like the present."

"But she's not ready, not prepared; not even showered yet. We didn't expect you for another couple of hours."

"I know. Hope it hasn't caused too much inconvenience, but I thought I might just catch her."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't want her all preened and cleaned. I want her exactly as nature intended."

"You mean..."

"Yes exactly. Call her for me will you."

" Carly!" she shouted. "Carly, can you come down for us darling?"

Carly appeared at the door almost instantly, she had clearly been listening in on the conversation.

"No Mum, no, there must be another way."

"There isn't, you know that. We talked about. Now we just have to be strong."

"Yes, come on in Carly. My...you are beautiful. I always think mixed-race girls are so exotic looking and mysterious. I suppose that's why I've given you this opportunity. You see I've never, ever seen a naked coloured girl before."

"At least let me have a shower, please; I haven't since yesterday morning, and well, you know..."

"Know what?"

"... well...I've done all sorts of things since then."

"Really," said Smith, his interested clearly piqued. "Do tell me more. What exactly have you been doing that means you need a shower so badly?"

Carly looked down at the floor.

"Tell me girl. I want to hear you tell me."

She looked over at her Mum and held eye contact for a brief moment before Kelly too dropped her gaze to the floor.

"Your Mum knows the score Carly. Now come right in, please, and tell all about why you need that shower."

Carly walked in slowly, taking very small steps, her elbows clamped awkwardly against her sides, wrists and hands out-turned slightly. At twenty six years old, she was extremely attractive, but not in the conventional sense. In her flat ballet shoes, she stood no more than five feet two inches tall and was amply proportioned in all the right places. Given her height, her hips and breasts seemed like they belonged to much a bigger girl and, exaggerated by a slight inward curvature of her spine, the cheeks of her firm round bottom protruded invitingly. Smith was enthralled.

Because her father had been white, she was nowhere near as dark as her mother, but she had inherited the course texture of her mother's hair, albeit more walnut coloured than full black. It was thick, wavy and luxurious and fell almost half way down her back, in a hastily arranged ponytail.

Typical of her generation, she was wearing a tight tee shirt cropped very low so that her tummy button was fully exposed, and a short, tight dress made of some sort of stretch fabric which only just covered her hugely pert bottom. It was gathered in around her waist, evident only as a slight indentation between her broad hips and well rounded tummy, by a wide leather belt. Below, on her thickish thighs, she wore only black tights and cream coloured shoes on her surprisingly dainty feet.

Overall she exuded a very sexual presence, and a certain confidence in the effect that she had on men. She clearly knew how to use it to her advantage. And now, seeing her again like this, it made Smith, all the more, want to make her do the most shameful things; to demean and humiliate herself completely and utterly right in front of him.

"Please don't be shy. I think you know what your mother wants you to do for me?"

"Yes," came the meek reply. "I know what you want me to do, and don't you dare put this back on my mother. It's you, you sick pervert; you should be ashamed of yourself! Taking advantage of our situation like this"

"There's some truth in that," admitted Smith, "but, nevertheless, the fact remains that you need me to help you – and I need something from you in return."

"But you know I'm not ready..."

"Yes, and that's because?"

"Because...because I'm not very clean."

"Not very clean where?"

"You know where!" her broad nostrils flared as she raised her voice.

"Maybe I do but I want to hear you tell me."

"Under my arms for a start."

"Is that the only place?"

"No."

"Where else then?"

A pause.

"Down there," she said finally, nodding in the direction of her crotch.

"Down where Carly?"

"You really want me to say it don't you?"

"Yes I do. Very much."

"Between my legs."

"Why?"

"This is ridiculous."

"Just tell me."

"Because I was out running yesterday."

"And you're a bit sweaty?"

"Yes, and..."

"And what?"

"And things tend to leak out a bit..."

"Anything else?"

He tried to look right into her eyes but she would not return his gaze.

"I've just been to the toilet!" she snapped.

"Oh I see. Have you wiped?"

"Of course!"

"Thoroughly?"

She glared back at him.

"Well no problem then."

"It is for me!" she said.

He paused for a moment and then said: "How about we get started then."

Carly looked over at her mother for support, but her mother just looked away.

"Your mother's already accepted the situation Carly, so I think it's time you did the same," said Smith. "I'm a busy man and the only way life goes on here for you two is if you do exactly what I ask, and with a good grace."

"Please Carly," added Kelly, "we have no choice."

She nodded slowly. "Yes. OK, OK. Let's just get it over with. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, for starters I want to smell your sweaty little bottom. How about you climb up onto the kitchen table for me." suggested Smith.

Kelly got up to leave. "I really don't need to see this!"

"How about you fetch a cushion or something to make Carly more comfortable," suggested Smith. "Then come back and watch - I insist."

While Kelly went out into the lounge to fetch a cushion, Smith grabbed a towel off the rail behind the door and laid it out down the length of the kitchen table. He then drew the curtains and seated himself in the large captain's chair at the head of the table and instructed Carly to kneel down in front of him – bottom first, facing in the opposite direction.

Kelly returned with a thick cushion.

"Now put that down at the other end of the table so Carly can rest her head."

Kelly did as instructed.

"OK, now crouch down low for me Carly," he continued, "that's right, make yourself comfy. I will do the rest."

Without a word, Carly did as she was told; first collapsing her chest down onto her folded knees and then burying her face deep in the cushion - to hide from the world. As she crouched lower, her flimsy skirt started to rise up over her beautifully formed buttocks.

Finally, as she settled her cheeks down onto the heels of her shoes, Smith leaned forward in his chair to lift up what remained of her modesty. As he did so, he felt his cock hardening – but it had nowhere to go. There, presented in front of him, literally served up on the kitchen table, were the full round buttocks of Kelly Hall's beautiful daughter. Her black tights were now stretched so taught that he could easily see right through the open weave to the white cotton fabric of her panties beneath. As he stared straight at Carly's bottom in anticipation of what he was about to do, the straining in his pants became unbearable."

"Is it OK if I smell your bottom now Carly?"

"Do I have any choice?" Came the muffled reply.

"No, not really, I just want you to hear you give me your permission."

"OK," she said timidly.

"What's OK?"

"What you just asked."

"Well say it right out to me Carly."

"You have my permission to smell my bottom," Carly's voice all of a sudden went very weak."

"Thank you."

With that, Smith slowly craned his neck forward and gingerly rested his nose against the shallow groove of fabric that outlined the soft cleft of her buttocks. He felt the damp material easily deflect under the slight pressure he was exerting and soon his nose was on the verge of delving directly into the deep, secret valley of her ass.

He took an exploratory sniff and shuddered. "Oh my," he muttered, "you do smell very ripe. Are you sure you wiped properly?"

Carly bore the entire humiliation without moving or wriggling or even making a sound. She seemed to be coping.

He pulled back a moment. "Wow I just love that sweet, musty odour of female asshole; and boy, does your asshole smell Carly! When did you say you last washed down there?"

No reply.

"I'm really going to enjoy this. Hold quite still girl, I want to smell all the way down inside your crack from top to bottom."

He then pressed his nose back against her tights, starting at the small of her back and slowly burrowing his way deeper and downwards. Amplified to some degree by the heat of her ass, the smells trapped inside her underwear became increasingly more repugnant, even as his nose was compressed by the pressure of her cheeks. It was the foul, musty smell of a dirty female ass; an indescribable cocktail of sweat, anal slime and shit.

Guided by the strength of her stink, he finally reached the spot where he estimated her asshole to be. She had clearly not washed her bottom for quite some time.

Pausing for several moments to savour these raw, pungent odours, he then continued his journey of exploration further downwards. Reaching forward with both hands, he carefully removed her shoes and proceeded to sniff around the soles of her stockinged feet. He suddenly pulled away in disgust. "God your feet stink Carly – it's those cheap ballet shoes – it's even more revolting than the smell of your unwashed asshole – which I can't wait to see by the way!"

He started to hear a slight sobbing sound coming from the cushion. Carly was no longer wearing the humiliation as well as he had first imagined.

"Let's have a closer look in here shall we," he said, gently applying a little pressure to her ankles to try and open up her legs.

"Please don't do that any more," she sobbed, resisting his efforts with all her strength.

She looked up appealingly at her mother. But Kelly could offer no reassurance. She just nodded back at her and said: "open your legs for him darling."

Trying desperately to overcome her shame, Carly very slowly edged her feet apart.

"Now bend forward love so I can push my face right up into your crotch."

Again, Carly hesitated for a few moments before slowly raising herself up and tipping forward. As her bottom rotated in front of him, Smith was treated to his first tantalising view of her genitalia as the thin, damp fabric of her panty crotch bit into the deep slit between what he was now able to see was the ample bulge of her extremely prominent labia. It was the classic 'camel-toe" outline which him a clear impression of the shape and size of her cunt.

A few short wiry pubic hairs sprang out from the edges of her gusset and he noted with interest that were not jet black like imagined her mothers' to be. Rather, another consequence of her Caucasian father, they were not quite jet black, but a very dark brown in colour, yet they still seemed to retain the course, wiry texture of an African woman's pubes. He moaned with pleasure as the strong fishy odour of her young cunt wafted across his nostrils.

He could no longer contain himself and dove straight in with his nose, burrowing his face right between her smooth, stockinged thighs. Carly had no means to prevent him and so, to avoid any physical pain, she obliging spread her knees wider.

Smith now had full access to Carly's entire genital area and so aimed dead centre at her slit, pushing hard against the gusset of her panties so that his nose was firmly embedded in the entrance to her vagina. After several moments of breathing in nothing but the stinking air trapped inside Carly's cunt, Smith withdrew his head from between her legs and sat back in his chair.

"My oh my! What a lovely smelly ass and pussy you have Carly." He paused for a moment and looked up at her mother.

"I really, really want to look at daughter's private parts Kelly. I want see her vagina and anus. I need you to say it's OK?"

Kelly just stared back at him and nodded slowly.

"Sorry Carly, but now I'm afraid it's finally time for you to pull down your tights and show me your wares. I want see for myself where all those disgusting smells are coming from!"

"Go on then you dirty old pervert, just get on with it and stop taunting me," came the muffled, whimpering reply. Carly's face was still buried firmly in the cushion, only this time he could hear a definite croak in her voice. She was disgusted at just how dirty the mind of a middle-aged man could be; she would never again feel any respect towards older men.

"My pleasure," said Smith as he reached up enthusiastically with both hands to locate the top of her tights. Looking round at her mother he said: "I've never seen a mixed-race girl naked before; I'm just so intrigued to know what colour your daughter's genitals are and how hairy she is in-between her legs."

Gingerly, Smith hooked his fingers under the waistband of her tights and panties and started to ease them down. He was immediately rewarded with a tantalising glimpse of the top of her ass crack and he studied it intently. The cleft of her bottom started out as a well-formed, shiny dimple at the base of her spine, slightly darker in colour than the surrounding skin tone, and it quickly developed into a very deep slot. His first thought was to see if there was any evidence of hair growth and was pleased to note the appearance of a few dark curly hairs, appearing out of the deep valley beneath.

"So you have some hair in your ass crack Carly, that bodes very well," he observed.

He started to ease Carly's underwear further down over her hips to expose her naked bottom. His next impression was just how pale, yet wonderfully erotic her skin colour was compared with her mother's – which was very black indeed. Her cheeks were almost blemish free apart from a single, angry red spot in the centre of her right buttock. But what interested him most, was what still lay concealed in between the tightly shut cleft of her cheeks - and much further down below.

His hands shaking with excitement, he roughly pulled her undergarments as far down her ass as he could leaving her nice, expensive looking panties and tights all scrunched up in tangled mess just under her buttocks.

Smith sat back in his chair to admire the view. Her ass cheeks were beautifully formed, a feature inherited from her mother no doubt, very rounded and pert with a deep tight crack concealing her smelly treasures.

"Wow your ass is so smooth and round Carly. No stretch marks or anything. But unfortunately I can't quite see your pussy yet. Can you lift your bottom up a little more love so I can pull your underwear right down out of the way?"

Without saying a word, Carly rocked forward on her knees causing her bottom to lift high off her heels and into the air. It was an amazing sight.

"Now that's better," said Smith. "Let's have a proper look in here shall we." He grabbed hold of both waistbands again and this time was able to able to drag her undergarments all the way down past the thickest point of her thighs to just behind her knees. Satisfied now that he had all the access he needed, he placed one hand over the soft mound of each of her lovely big buttocks, applied a little forward pressure and then tenderly spread them open.

As her cheeks parted, and the scent of her anal musk wafted across his nostrils, he drank in the sight of Carly's fully exposed genitals. It was an unbelievable experience. Crouched there on the kitchen table with her pants pulled right down, legs and buttocks splayed open in the most lewd position imaginable, she was now completely stripped, literally, of all modesty. She was totally on exhibition to this white, dirty minded, middle-aged man, like a specimen in a laboratory.

Given her small size, Carly had the most impressive coloured halo around her anus. It was a vivid orange brown, coarse and spotty in texture and extremely wide in diameter. It almost filled the entire crack of her bottom - all glistening with sweat and smeared around the outer edges with two crescent shaped steaks of golden yellow. It was the telltale residue from having clamped her buttocks shut prematurely after some, hasty attempt at wiping. Close to the centre of this disgusting looking circular stain, a random array of extremely coarse, wiry brown hairs encircled the twisted, angry looking knot of her ugly, sweaty hole. It was the glorious centre-piece of her display to him; the most secret place of her body. Her anal hairs were only about a centimetre long, but on closer inspection, he could see that their thickness and texture was exaggerated by a coating of some glutinous yellowy-brown substance. He didn't need to smell it to know that it was an emulsified residue of sweat, anal mucus and faeces which had leaked out from her asshole.

12