Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 05

Story Info
Ashes to Ashes
6k words
4.93
6.2k
3

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Ashes to Ashes

Shane had only been home from school for a few minutes when the doorbell rang. When she opened the door she found an attractive woman in her late twenties with short blond hair standing there.

"Yes?" Shane asked, trying to remember where she knew this woman from. The woman could see Shane was confused.

"Hi, Shane. Looks like you might not remember me. I'm Officer Lauren Hancock. I was one of the two police officers who came by the other week to tell you about your friend Harvey."

Everything snapped into place in Shane's mind. Yes, she remembered that horrible day.

"Right, right! I'm so sorry, I didn't ... "

"No, don't apologize, you had a terrible shock that day. You have no reason to remember me, and anyway, I was in uniform then."

"Um ... yeah. Uh, is there a problem?"

"Oh, no, this isn't official. I'm off duty, see?"

Lauren was wearing stylish jeans, a blue button-down Oxford dress shirt, and an off-white linen blazer, with the sleeves pushed up, very Don Johnson/Miami Vice. She had a pair of sunglasses parked on top of her head. She held the blazer open to show she wasn't wearing a gun, and turned in a circle, laughing.

"See, no gun, no badge."

Shane grinned. "Okay. I'm not under arrest, then, I guess. But ...?"

"Oh, yeah, the reason I came, ah, I was just, you know, I wanted to stop by, make sure you were okay, getting along all right ... " Lauren ran out of things to say and Shane saved her.

"Uh, I see, sure. Do you want to come in?" Shane stood aside, and Lauren entered the living room.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything, any plans you had," Lauren said, taking the sunglasses off her head and chewing on the end of one of the arms.

"No, no plans, I just got home myself."

"Yeah, I saw. I mean, I saw you pull in a few minutes ago ... gee, I'm making a mess of this."

Shane could see Lauren was embarrassed and nearly as tongue-tied as Shane herself often became.

"You were waiting for me?"

"Well, kind of. I mean, I drove past and didn't see your truck, so I thought maybe I'd wait ... ."

"Is there something you wanted?"

"Well, yes. That is, um ... could I, like, buy you a drink? You know, go have a beer. A glass of wine ... ."

"You're asking me on a date?" Shane asked, with not a little incredulity in her voice.

Lauren blushed deeply and looked down at the carpet. "Uh, hey. It's okay. Never mind. I'm sorry I intruded. I'll be going now."

"No!" Shane said. "I mean, don't go. But there's this problem."

Lauren looked at her.

"I'm not twenty-one," Shane said. "And you're a cop. I'm sorry, I mean 'police officer.' In any case, I don't think it'd be a good idea if you bought me a drink."

"Uh, no, I guess not," Lauren said, clearly disappointed and embarrassed. "I didn't know. How old you were, I mean. I thought ... ."

"Officer Hancock?"

"Yes?"

"I drink coffee. You could buy me a cup of coffee. It would be legal."

Lauren looked into Shane's eyes. She saw Shane smiling.

"And it's almost dinner time," Shane said, "and I didn't have any lunch today, so I'm really starved. You want to grab some dinner somewhere?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Let's go get some dinner."

"Let me get my jacket."

"Sure."

Lauren stood in the living room trying to control her breathing and her pounding heart while Shane was gone. They got into Lauren's car, a Miata that had the top down. Lauren put the key in the ignition but didn't turn it. She leaned forward and put her forehead on the top of the steering wheel.

"Shane, I ... um ... I'm not usually this crazy. I've been a cop six years, but in all that time I never asked out somebody I met through the job, see, so this is ... a bit unusual for me. And I, uh, I haven't ... that is, I have, but I don't ... I'm still pretty much in the closet. And I haven't asked anyone out on a date since ninth grade. I just simply don't know how to do it."

"Officer ... I'm sorry, I forgot your first name."

Lauren sat up and turned to Shane. "Lauren."

"Lauren. Cool. That's a nice name. Lauren, please close your eyes."

Lauren stared at Shane for a long minute. Shane waited patiently. Finally Lauren closed her eyes. When she did Shane leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Lauren did.

"Can I make a suggestion?" Shane asked.

"Uh. Sure."

"You can start breathing again. Take a breath. You did fine, and now all the hard part's over. So let's go have dinner. Let's don't worry about first time this or first time that, okay? Let's just go eat and talk and enjoy the evening and relax. And you can have a drink, 'cause I think maybe you need one pretty bad right now, and I'll have a Shirley Temple to keep you company. What do you think?"

"I think that's a good idea, Shane. Where shall we go? Italian? Thai? Sushi? Tex-Mex? Burgers? What do you like?"

"I like the first place we come to that has sit-down food and a liquor license," Shane said.

Lauren laughed, said okay, lowered her sunglasses over her eyes, and drove them down out of Topanga Canyon toward the city.

"You don't really drink Shirley Temples, do you?" Lauren asked. Shane could tell it had been driving her crazy.

"Fuck, no," she said. "And I've got an ID says I'm twenty-one."

Lauren smiled and stepped on the gas.

***

It was after dark when they got back.

"Ideally, I'd invite you in for coffee," Shane said as they pulled up at the end of the driveway, "but I've got an even better idea. Would you like to go for a swim?"

"Uh. Isn't it a little chilly?" Lauren asked.

"Heated pool. And even better, there's a heated hot tub. You like hot tubs?"

"I love hot tubs. I don't remember the last time I was in one, but I'm fully prepared to love them."

"Then, come on, let's go," Shane said, getting out of the car.

"But I don't have ... " Lauren stopped. "I was just going to say something really dumb about a suit, wasn't I?"

"I'll never tell. Come on, I'll race you." Shane ran ahead to the wrought iron fence that surrounded the pool and the back yard, opened the gate, and ran across the patio to the edge of the pool, shedding her shoes and shirt as she went.

"Hey!" Lauren yelled, getting out of the car and running after Shane. It was dark, and when Lauren got to the gate, she didn't know where to go in the darkness. Then suddenly underwater lights around the edge of the pool came on, and Lauren saw Shane kneeling by the edge of the pool, adjusting some dials set into a panel at the edge of the pool. Shane was naked. She stood up, a sleek shadow backlit by the pool lights. Shane looked over her shoulder at Lauren, then turned away and dove cleanly into the pool. Lauren pulled off her blazer, shirt and jeans as fast as she could, and stood at the edge of the pool. Shane was already two-thirds the way across, facing her and treading water, and watching Lauren undress. Shane was smiling. The night air was indeed chilly, and Lauren felt her nipples stiffen as she shucked off her bra. She crossed her arms over her breasts shyly, and realized how silly this was. Lauren's experience with romance and sex was limited, and she sensed that Shane was a million miles ahead of her in experience. Slowly she dropped her hands to her sides, testing the idea that Shane could see her chest and deciding if she enjoyed being looked at or not. Lauren had nice tits, small but still larger than Shane's, but not by much. Lauren's nipples were pink and conical. Goosebumps swept her trim, athletic body. She looked at the pool, at Shane. Then she noticed the infinity edge of the pool, and beyond it the million sparkling lights of the city to the east. This was unlike anything she'd ever done before.

Slowly she brought her hands to the edge of her panties, and pushed them down, wiggling her hips gently as they dropped and pooled at her ankles. She stood naked in the starlight before the City of Angles, naked for the entire city to see. Naked, her modest blond bush of pubic hair revealed before who knows how many million people. Naked, revealed for the slim young brunette who waited for her at the other end of the pool. Naked, the skin under her bra and panties creamy white while the rest of her was tanned, her tan lines making her all the more stunning, although she had no self-awareness of that fact. Naked, her clit tingling in the chill. Naked, her pussy suddenly moist and excited. Naked, moments away from the kind of experience she had only ever dreamed about, read about, masturbated about. Naked, letting Shane's eyes devour her, seeing Shane lick her lips in anticipation.

Naked, Lauren leaned forward and dove into the pool.

***

Shane waited for her at the far end. The water was warm, and Shane kept low to keep as much of her body submerged as possible, to keep warm. She had one hand on the edge of the pool where the infinity edge sat just below the water level. She saw Lauren's form underwater coming toward her, and realized Lauren was attempting to swim the length of the pool underwater. She watched as the rippled figure underwater approached and came to the surface just a few inches in front of her. Treading water, Lauren brushed the wet hair away from her face. Shane reached out and wrapped her arms around Lauren, kissing her deeply as they both sank beneath the surface. Lauren wrapped her arms around Shane, feeling their breasts tight against each other, swollen nipples against swollen nipples, as they sank slowly toward the bottom. Lauren felt Shane's leg between her own legs, and opened herself as Shane's leg came up, her smooth thigh slowly rubbing up against Lauren's cunt. They ran out of air, and Shane broke away, shooting to the surface. Lauren found her feet, planted them on the bottom, pushed off and rocketed upward toward the shadow above her.

"Come on," Shane said, holding out a hand to her, "I want to show you something." She pulled Lauren over toward the edge of the pool, to the infinity edge. She pushed Lauren up to the wall. Lauren put her hands up and held onto the wall as Shane came around behind her, kissing her neck, pressing her small, hard girltits into Lauren's back, straddling her with her legs.

"Look out at the city," Shane whispered, kissing Lauren's neck, nibbling beneath her ears, her hands coming around to cup Lauren's breasts. Shane's hands were filled with Lauren's breasts, small, soft, delicate mounds capped with quarter-sized pink caps that Shane kneaded with her palms, feeling their hardness. Lauren moaned, and one of Shane's hands slipped down Lauren's belly as Lauren looked out over the lights, her breathing coming faster, eyes half closed, unable to tell where a billion stars ended and a million man-made stars began. She closed her eyes as Shane's hand crept down into her bush, caressing her public hair softly, then stealing lower to where Lauren hoped desperately it would go. The hand left her bush and leapfrogged down to Lauren's thighs, caressing again and gently forcing the thighs apart. Lauren bowed her head forward as Shane kissed her exposed neck and while fingers crept over Lauren's pussy lips, caressing slowly as Lauren's breath came in gasps, fingers searching underwater to part sea lips, Lauren gasping as those lovely fingers penetrated, two of them, long, thin probes slow-fucking her, and then a third finger, the three middle fingers fucking and slow cork-screwing, and then the thumb arched upward, touching for the first time the clit hood, pushing it to the side, then flicking it back, the thumb now riding up and down on the hood, massaging the tender pearl underneath it.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Lauren groaned, "yesssssssssss," a hiss as her pussy devoured the fingers within, loving them, hugging them, the hard Shane nipples in her back, Shane's lips on her neck, her ears, Shane's left hand stroking her breasts and twisting her nipples oh so gently, then the feeling suddenly growing strong, starting from somewhere down deep inside near her ass, pussyfucking Shane's loving fingers slick with juice and pool water, and then she arched her head back as Shane sucked her neck, cumming on Shane's hand, pulsing, once, twice, three, four, giving Shane's fingers the pussy crush they craved, the rhythmic contractions, Lauren coming while the City of Angels watched and applauded silently, that other kind of standing O, the face of the pretty policewoman peeking over the edge of the pool on the side of a canyon grimacing and crying out, "oh, oh, oh," as she nearly passed out. Shane stopped fucking her, kissed her neck and ears, and only after a minute or two slowly withdrew her fingers from the submerged tender crevice.

"Keep holding me," Lauren whispered as she turned in Shane's arms, facing her now and kissing her on the mouth as Shane held them at the side of the pool. "Thank you for that. Thank you. I never made love to anyone in a pool before. I ... I don't have too much experience."

"I know," Shane said. "It's all right."

"That was incredible. And you're younger than me, but you have so much more experience," Lauren said. "I feel like a total kid. And now I want you, I want you so much." She kissed Shane again, long and slow. "Tell me, show me what you want, teach me to make love to you the way you like. I'll do whatever you want."

"There's no hurry," Shane said, "we have all night. Come on, follow me."

"Where are we going?"

"Hot tub," Shane said.

***

The hot tub lay between the house and the pool, and was offset, sitting near the edge of the patio by the overlook. It had a wood plank surround, and Shane led Lauren by the hand down its steps and into its steamy warmth. The hot tub was warmer than the pool, and Shane led Lauren waist deep to the built-in underwater bench and said, "Sit down." Lauren sat, the water up to her neck, and watched Shane wade over to another set of controls, and in a moment the hot tub started foaming and burbling as the jets came on. There were no lights, at least none that Shane turned on.

Shane took Lauren in her arms and kissed her, searching out her mouth, dueling with her tongue, stealing Lauren's breath out of her hot, slack mouth. Then she kissed Lauren's throat, her neck, her collarbones, and as Lauren floated on her back across Shane's lap she felt Shane lower her head and begin to kiss, lick and suck her nipples, drawing them into her mouth, and then releasing them, only to pluck at them with tiny, gentle bites and nips that made Lauren arch her back to feed her breasts into Shane's talented mouth.

Lauren broke away, swiveled, knelt on the bottom of the hot tub between Shane's legs and leaned forward. "I want to do you, now," she said. Lauren fed on Shane's nipples with her eyes closed, sucking them into her mouth and torturing Shane's eraser nubs with her teeth and with her suction. Shane lay back with her neck on the edge of the hot tub, lazily wrapped her legs around Lauren, and let this lover have her fill of hot, succulent Shane-tit. Shane put her hand on the back of Lauren's neck, stroking her, caressing her wet hair, loving the shadowed sight of Lauren's face nursing at her breasts.

Finally Shane gently lifted Lauren away from her chest, and said, "I'll bet you've never felt anything like this," and led Lauren to a section of the hot tub opposite two pairs of handles bolted into the deck. In this area the jets were strongest, and vented into the tub about eighteen inches from the bottom.

"Grab hold of the handles," Shane said, "and stick your pussy in front of the jets."

Lauren did as she was told, and knelt on the bottom of the hot tub, holding on to the handles and feeling an intense jet of water shooting at her pussy. Lauren had masturbated in the shower with a shower wand pulsing at her pussy, as indeed who hadn't, but this was better, stronger, more intense than anything she'd ever done in the shower by orders of magnitude. Next to her, Shane took the same position over another jet.

"Oh, shit, oh my god," Lauren gasped. "Oh, Jesus!" She pushed her cunt forward, closer to the mouth of the jet, letting the stream pound against her clit, feeling her pussy lips open as her cunt became a vessel of turbulent water, her clit getting the hydro massage of its life. And then out of nowhere and with no warning her orgasm came, a series of spasms that rocked her body and as she grimaced and howled, hanging on to the handles with her eyes clenched shut and her teeth bared in a snarl of lust. She rocked, spasmed -- and to her wonderment came again, an aftershock, a temblor. Only at the far periphery of her awareness did she see that beside her Shane, too, was rocking and writhing in the grip of a powerful cum. Suddenly Lauren was jealous, and almost hurt, because she'd wanted so to bring Shane to climax herself. She let go the handles and drifted away, and let herself go into a numbed zombie-like state, kneeling in the middle of the warm tub.

A moment later she felt Shane come to her, enfold her, kiss her.

"Did you like that?"

"God, yes," Lauren said, "but I wanted something else, too. Can we go in? I want to make love to you, on a bed. I want to lick you, I want to taste your pussy so bad. I want to fuck you with my tongue. Shane, will you let me go down on you?"

"Yeah, I want you to, really. I just thought maybe you'd like --"

"Oh, baby, I did," Lauren said, kissing Shane, "I did, so much! And yes, it was something I've never done before. But now I just want to lie on a bed beneath clean sheets with my tongue in your pussy. I just want to taste you. I've been imagining it ever since last week. Please, can we go in now?"

***

They walked to the steps at the side of the hot tub, and Shane let Lauren climb out first, looking up at the sight of that wonderful, firm ass above her. Once they were out of the water the night air gave them goosebumps and chills as they ran laughing to collect their clothes. They ran to the kitchen door, and Lauren stood, teeth chattering, as Shane fumbled in her bundle of clothes looking for her door key.

"P-p-p-please hurry," Lauren whispered.

"I am," Shane said. "If I can't find my key, you may have to shoot the lock."

"Okay," Lauren said, "but the department doesn't like when we do that unless we're in hot pursuit or desperate to perform cunnilingus."

"Sounds redundant," Shane said, and just then her key turned in the lock and they were in. Shane led the way, running to her bedroom. She threw her clothes in a corner and stripped down the coverlet and thin blanket. She got towels from a linen closet in the bathroom, and they quickly toweled themselves. Shane jumped in bed, holding the sheet up for Lauren to join her. In a moment they were under the covers, arms around each other, kissing hungrily. They were warm in no time at all.

"Want me to turn the light off?" Shane asked.

"Hell, no," Lauren said. "I want to look at you, I want to see everything. It was dark enough in the pool I didn't get a good look at you." She pushed the covers down and straddled Shane.

"My god," Lauren breathed, "your nipples are so beautiful!" She bent down, licking and sucking them into her mouth. Lying on her back, Shane's breasts practically disappeared, leaving only the pink-tan ovals floating on her rib cage as Lauren commuted slowly back and forth. Then Lauren sat up a little, looked Shane in the eyes, and said, "You have no idea how much I want this." And she wriggled down, kissing Shane's stomach, circling her tongue into Shane's navel, and then dropping down to the closely trimmed rectangle of Shane's landing strip. Shane heard Lauren inhale deeply, taking in the smell of Shane's chlorine-scented twat, and then Lauren dropped her head further down between Shane's spread legs, caressing the skin of Shane's muscled thighs with her face, with her own cheeks, just simply loving being here, sniffing and inhaling the scent of juice that waited between Shane's inner lips. Lauren kissed softly the compliant pads of Shane's outer pussy lips, the skin loose and pliable. Lauren licked and kissed, lapped at them, then brought her head back a little simply to stare at Shane's wet pussy, to take it in, to commit this close-up sight to memory. Lauren had never been so aroused, never wanted anything so much in her life as right now to plunge her tongue into this young woman's cunt. And then Shane did something that took Lauren's breathe away: she raised her hips up, bringing her pussy right to Lauren's mouth. "Do it," she heard Shane whisper, and then her tongue was between those wet blood-dark lips, lapping up cream that oozed out and coated her lips. She dipped her tongue again and again into Shane's cunt, running it up and down and side to side. And then two hands came down from somewhere north and pulled Shane's inner lips apart, spreading the batwings wide and giving Lauren new surfaces to slather with her tongue. In the center, the small deep hole, then above the little plateau with Shane's tiny pee hole, and then above it the dusky, loose hood of Shane's clit, swelling and growing more and more turgid with every pass of Lauren's mouth, Shane beginning to whimper, fluid coming from somewhere making the whole region slick and perfumed as Lauren licked and drank, Shane groaning and lifting her hips up, Shane starting to mutter and curse, "Fuck, fuck, don't stop, don't fucking stop." Lauren cocked her head to the side and took all of Shane's inner lips and clit into her mouth, sucking them in deeply, hot liquid welling up wanting to be swallowed, Shane thrusting her hips up into Lauren's mouth, thrashing her head from side to side, her hands on the back of Lauren's head as the first gush came, Shane crying out her low howl as though she were in pain, humping her orgasm into Lauren's hot mouth, oblivious of Lauren's efforts to swallow all the juice that coated her face and Shane's inner thighs. Shane humped, grunting, "unh, unh, unh," as she came, an orgasm that seemed to last a full minute. The orgasm was so mind-bendingly intense that Lauren herself almost came just from being in such proximity, her face locked between Shane's quivering thighs, feeling the rhythmic pulsations of Shane's pussy, her rippling stomach muscles. Shane's head was arched back, and she was more unconscious than not, three-quarters into some narcoleptic state.

12