Shane and Mari Ch. 01

Story Info
After years apart lovers discover true love never dies.
1.9k words
4.04
13.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mirame
mirame
6 Followers

Chapter One: The Reunion

This is my first submission. I hope you enjoy it.

It had been almost 15 years since she last saw her childhood sweetheart. She kept tabs on him through family members, mutual friends, and even his mother. She was in her mid- thirties. Her hair was jet black and it fell in loose curls past her shoulders. Her eyes were a golden brown, almost honey colored. Being Hispanic, her skin had a golden tan. She was blessed with a bountiful bosom. She spent weeks at the gym to keep her shapely figure trim and fit.

Shane was back in town and had made his way back into her life. They say time heals all wounds but he was the one thing she couldn't forget about. She had other boyfriends after him, however she always compared the rest to him and no one could ever fill his shoes. She snapped on the garter to her black silky stockings. She was dressed to seduce. The red dress was a little past her thigh, she knew red was his favorite color. She wore a lacy black and red bra with matching cheeky panties.

As she applied the final touches to her make up there was a knock at the door. She paused at the door and took a deep breath. She put on her best smile and slowly opened the door. "Hel-"Shane stopped mid-word. He looked at her and she smiled at his gesture. "Mari? Girl you look good!" he managed as he gathered his thoughts. He wasn't expecting such a beautiful woman.

He still remembered her as the little girl who would play tag and chase with him. He knew she would be older, but had no idea she would have matured into this beautiful sexy woman. Mari punched him in the shoulder and teased, "Snap out of it! Haven't you seen a Mexican before?"

Shane smiled and blushed, "to tell you the truth, not one this beautiful. Mari, I swear you just made my heart stop!"

"Well here's a kiss to re-start it" she said and kissed him briefly on his lips then she closed the door and moved past him to the walk way. Shane shook himself and ran up to catch up to her. He could hear her familiar giggle. How he loved her laugh.

Mari was going to take Shane to a welcome home dinner. They went to a nice quiet place and made small talk. He told her about his adventures, failed marriages, and career. She told him about her college days, how she switched majors and all the basic life experiences he wasn't there to witness. They laughed and talked about their childhood fun. Walking down memory lane made Mari's heart ache. How she missed her old friend.

She looked at him as he retold a memory of the day he won the baseball game. His eyes were still big and blue as the ocean. His hair was shorter now but still had blondish brown color. His shoulders were still wide and from what she could tell, muscles galore hid beneath his dress shirt.

Time passed by quickly and soon they were ready to leave. Shane took Mari's hand and walked her to her front door. Once they reached her door she let them in. Shane walked over to the sofa as Mari disappeared into the kitchen and returned with some beers. She handed him a beer and sat across from him. Her skirt slid up when she sat and he saw the edge of the stockings she was wearing. His heart began to race.

Mari stood up and walked over to the television. She bent down to retrieve the remote that was on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center. When she did that, Shane could clearly see she was wearing thigh high stockings and the thin straps of her garter belt.

When she turned he patted the set next to him and she slid in next to him. She offered the remote to Shane but he tossed it aside, "I much rather talk with a beautiful woman than watch television." Mari blushed and crossed her legs she was now facing him her back was against the arm of the sofa. Shane caressed her face and leaned in for a kiss. It was soft and gently at first.

It quickly became more passionate. His hand fell onto her leg and he slid his hand under her dress and slowly felt the side of her leg. This sent chills down her spine; it also started sparks between her legs. As the kiss increased, Shane slid moved his hand from her leg up to her large breasts. He squeezed it. Mari couldn't believe she was there with him. The broke off the kiss for a brief moment. Then Shane cleared his throat and whispered to her, "It can't be a one night stand, not when it comes to you. If we do this, it becomes real. It becomes a relationship."

Mari looked into his eyes she pushed him away so she could stand up. She walked over to the front door. Shane looked at her and began to stand up. He got the picture. She was asking him to leave. As he began to walk towards the door he heard the click of the dead bolt and he looked up. Mari had locked the door. She reached behind her and unzipped the red dress. It fell to the floor and exposed her red and black lace bra and panty set.

Shane was still trying to understand what had just happened. Marie walked over to him and pushed herself onto him. His arms wrapped around her. She have him an intimate hug and when her lips were close to his ear she whispered, "You are, and will forever be, MY Shane" then she kissed his neck. She could feel his growth press against her.

They looked into each other's eyes as realization hit both of them. Shane bent his head to initiate another kiss. Mari began to pull on his shirt to un-tuck it from his pants. She then worked on the buttons as they continued to kiss. Shane began to his her neck as he squeezed her round butt. A low groan escaped her lips. Mari could feel his hands caress her back then stopped at her bra. He unclasped it with a swiftness and ease.

Shane stood and looked at her. She took a step back and turned from him. He looked at her butt in those small cheeky lace panties. It was a gorgeous site. His member was aching for her body. She looked back at him and smiled and began to walk away slowly. She stopped at the door that must have been her bedroom.

She removed her bra and crossed her arms to cover her big breasts. She turned to face him, smiled and dropped the bra on the floor so he could see she was topless. "You coming" she teased. Shane removed his pants and shoes and rushed over to the bedroom. Mari was kneeling on the bed.

She squeezed her breasts together then bent her head and licked the cleavage. She looked up as Shane. He was hypnotized by the scene. She looked up at him and smiled. He walked over to her and got on the bed with her. He immediately began to kiss her left breast, then her right one. Mari moaned.

Shane settled on her right breast and he began to suck on the big brown nipple. Mari threw her head back in pleasure and closed her eyes. Moaning at the pleasure she was feeling. When she opened her eyes Shane began to attack her neck and shoulder with kisses. Mari pushed Shane onto his back she lowered his underwear. Finally releasing his impressive, throbbing member.

She looked up at him and licked her lips. She leaned down. Her long hair brushing his thighs before her tongue reached his mushroom head. She gave it a slow lick. Then she began to bring more of his member into her mouth. Shane gave a low groan from deep inside his throat. Mari began to move her mouth up and down his member. Slowly at first then faster.

Shane reached up and held the back of her head in an attempt to control her rhythm, not that she needed assistance with that. Her free hand played with his balls. As she was pulling the member out of her mouth she shook her head and sucks deeply. This set off something in Shane and he moaned loudly. "Oh shit! Umm" he exclaimed. Mari repeated the movements a few more times.

"Girl you're gonna make me cum to fast. I want to be able to please you too." He pleaded. Mari gave him one last slow slurp. Then she sat up and licked her lips. "Can't help myself Papi, you taste so good."

Shane got off the bed and had Mari follow suite. He knelt on the floor in front of her. He removed the first stocking. Kissing her leg as he removed the first one, then the second one. Then he lowered her panties. His breath got caught in his throat ant the site of her pussy. It was smooth and hair free. He hadn't expected this.

He leaned in and took a whiff. It intoxicated him. Her juices were already flowing and she smelled yummy. His tongue began to explore her pussy. In his enthusiasm, he pushed her back and she fell onto the bed. He quickly moved back into place. Mari's laugh was cut short when the sensations of his tongue's assault on her clit began. Mari grabbed onto the bed for dear life.

Her moans began to grow louder. Shane continued to suck and lick her clit then slides a finger into her and wiggled it around. Adding a second finger into her. Mari's back arched and she began to push her hips into him. Shane's slurping become more intense. He felt her get stiff and she began to grunt and groan, "Oh my god, Yes. Yes. Ummmm Papi. Si Chinga me"

The switch to Spanish, did something to Shane's member. He was just as turned on as she was. He got on top of her and swiftly slid deep into her. Mari flinched as she received his entire member with one quick stroke. Shane was thick and long. He began to pump her fast and hard. They were too hot to slow down. Lost in their ecstasy. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and rammed his cock over and over into her accepting pussy. He used his thumb to tease her clit.

Mari couldn't take it anymore. Her body began to jerk as the wave of orgasm washed over her. Her moans were loud and she would switch from Spanish to English and back to Spanish. This sent Shane over the edge and he emptied his seed deep into her womb with a primal grunt.

He collapsed onto her. And took a few minutes to collect himself. He kissed her deeply, and then rolled onto his side. He traced her face with his index finger. Mari smiled and closed her eyes. Enjoying the moment, she slowly began to drift off to sleep. Shane gave her another kiss on her bare shoulder, and then softly said, "I will always be your Shane. I have never stopped loving you." Shane snuggled up to her and was soon drifting off to sleep himself.

mirame
mirame
6 Followers