Shane and Mari Ch. 02

Story Info
It's the morning after their reunion. Things are heating up.
1.5k words
4.44
11.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mirame
mirame
6 Followers

Chapter 2- The Morning After

The morning light shined brightly through the parted curtains. Shane smiled as he recalled the night before. He reached for his love, Mari but found an empty pillow. Shane opened his eyes and looked around the room. He heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. Shane got out of bed and made his way over to the bathroom.

He quietly opened the door and saw Mari standing in the shower. She had her back towards him. The water fell from the shower head and cascaded down her curvy body. Shane was glad Mari's shower had a clear shower curtain. He got to see everything.

Mari had long dark hair and a nice tan. She was in her mid-thirties, but her figure was that of a twenty year old. Her full40 D breasts were natural and beautiful. Her bottom was a bit big, but firm and well rounded. Her big brown eyes could melt a snowman in a blizzard. They were so warm and inviting.

Shane felt his man hood begin to waken by the sight in front of him. Mari lathered her chest and slowly made her way down her body. Soap suds trickled down her body and she moved the soapy puff from one spot to another. She bent at the waist to wash her legs. As she did this, Shane got a nice view of her ass and pussy. The temptation was too much for him now.

He made his way into the shower. Mari stood up as he entered. She gave him a tight hug and a longing kiss as he made his way into the shower. "Morning love. Hope you slept well," she said and they ended the kiss.

"Yes ma'am, sure did!" he replied.

Shane held on to Mari's back side and gave it a little squeeze. Mari looked down as she felt the hardness of Shane's love stick pressed against her.

She looked into his eyes and smiled, "is that for me?" she asked.

Shane nodded his head. Mari licked her lips and slowly slid down his body. Planting light licks and kisses every now and then on his torso until she was at eye level with his member. Mari grabbed his rock hard stick and gave the fat mushroom head a lick. This sent waves of pleasure threw Shane's body. A moan escaped his mouth.

Mari took her cue and slid his cock into her mouth. Water from the shower head sprayed Shane's chest and Mari's back. As she sucked and slurped on his manhood she could also taste the water coming from the shower. Shane reached for the faucet to turn off the shower. Mari was now stroking Shane with one had massaging her clit with the other. As she did this, her mouth moved up and down his cock.

Shane reached down and got a hand full of her hair. His grunts became louder. Hearing him moan turned her on even more. Mari's movements became faster, and firmer. Holding his stick a little tighter and increasing the suction, she sped up with her movements. "Oh fuck yes! Mmmm baby girl! Yes!" Shane grunted and his hips began to meet Mari's movements. His thrusts sending his member deeper into her mouth, Mari was working on her own clit a little faster. She could start to taste his pre-cum now. Her head spun with ecstasy.

Shane gave a few more thrusts and then his body tensed up. She heard him give one final grunt from deep inside his body and felt her mouth fill with his hot seed. She swallowed as much as she could but it was too much. Some of it seeped out from the side of her mouth. Mari worked the last of his love juice out of his member then used her fingers to gather what had seeped out and licked it off of her fingers.

Shane held out a hand and helped her to her feet. He reached behind her and started the water again. He then grabbed the soap and lathered his hands. He slowly began to work the soap onto her body. Mari faced the water and rinsed off. She then lathered her hands and returned the favor to Shane. Washing his genitals with extra care she lathered him from his shoulders down. After he rinsed off they stepped out of the shower and began to dry off one another. Shane could feel his member begin to harden once more. He stood behind Mari and started to dry off her back. As he did this he lowered his head and began to kiss her neck and shoulder. Mari closed her eyes and smiled. She tilted her head allowing him more access to her neck and shoulder.

Shane reached around to cup her large breasts in his hands. Mari moaned. Shane asked Mari to turn around and as she did he playfully lifted her over his shoulder. "Woman, you're in for it now!" he said as he swatted her naked butt and carried her into the bedroom.

Mari followed his lead and in a sarcastic tone replied, "No. Don't. Stop. No, don't stop!" She laughed as he flipped her onto the bed. Shane let out a growl and got between her legs. Mari's laughter was quickly stifled when his tongue touched her clit.

Shane's probing tongue circled her clit for what seemed like an eternity. Mari felt herself melt into the bed. Her lower back lifted of the bed when she felt his fingers enter her wet pussy. Shane's tongue slithered from her clit and down to her tight butt hole. Mari's moans grew with intensity. Shane removed his fingers and moved on top of her. He took her left nipple into his mouth and greedily sucked on it. He gently tugged on it with his lips. Her already hard nipples reacting even more to his touch.

Shane's enlarged member lined up to her entrance. He teased her by letting his head slip in but pulling it out before she could fully enjoy it. Mari's frustration became apparent to Shane. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to pull him into her. Then she tried lifting herself up to push him in farther. Finally Shane took pity on her and thrust deeply into her. Mari arched her back and moaned loudly. Shane thrusts were deep and hard. Mari reached out and pulled him towards her. His lips met hers and her body exploded. Something inside her came alive. She pushed him off of her and mounted him.

He slid easily inside her. She began to ride him hard and fast. Her large breasts were bouncing with every rocking motion. "Oh fuck!" exclaimed Shane as Mari gave in to her lust.

Mari started to moan in Spanish, "ay papi. Si mi amor! Chingame duro!"

Shane didn't quite understand what she was saying but hearing her speak Spanish turned him on. His thrusts matched hers. He reached up and squeezed her nipple with one hand and used his free hand to rub her clit.

Mari hips moved faster and her breath became more ragged. She let out a loud moan as her body stiffened. Shane continued to thrust up into her. He felt her body shake above him as she yelled, "Oh God I'm cumming!" She shut her eyes tight as the orgasm washed over her.

Shane couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged deep into her womb and released his seed. Mari collapsed onto him. Shane wrapped his arms around her, and they laid in each other's arms for a while allowing themselves to catch their breath.

Mari felt Shane's manhood soften and shrink inside her. She lifted off of him and settled next to him. She placed her head on his big broad shoulder. Her leg wrapped over his and her hand caressed his chest. She could hear his heart beating fast. She smiled to herself. Never has she felt so comfortable so at peace as she did at this very moment.

There was a silence in the room but it wasn't awkward. Shane finally spoke first. "Dang, baby girl! A man could get used to this!"

Mari laughed, "Would that be so bad?"

"No my love not at all. It would be wonderful." He whispered as he guided her face up to his and initiated a loving kiss.

Mari got up and walked into the bathroom. She re-entered the room wrapping a towel around her. "What would you like for breakfast, mi amor?"

Shane smiled, "surprise me."

Mari smiled back. She looked at her lover laying there on the bed in all his glory. Shane was a tall white man with the biggest blue eyes. His hands were locked behind his head so that his muscles were well defined. His chest had a small patch of hair which she really liked. He was great to look at. Mari shook herself mentally and tried to gather her thoughts.

Shane smiled at her and asked, "You okay baby girl?"

Mari walked towards the bedroom door quickly trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. She paused at the door and turned to get in one more look at her man. "I'm great, now that I have you back in my life."

She left the room, but Shane's words reached her before she was too far way. "I love you too."

mirame
mirame
6 Followers