Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And then we can...”

“Yes, my little love. And then we can be married, if that’s what you want.”

For the second time in 24 hours I found myself attacked by a tiny ball of fire. Shannon literally bowled me over. Luckily, I saw her coming in time to put my glass safely on the table. Waterford champagne flutes are expensive and hard to find.

When she finally stopped kissing me and let me get my breath, I said, “Does that mean ‘Yes’?”

“Yes!” (Kiss) “Yes!” (Kiss) “Yes!” (Incredibly long and passionate kiss)

Well, that was a few years ago now. Three, to be exact. Shannon was able to get an uncontested divorce from Don. It all happened rather quickly. It turned out that Don hadn’t been particularly careful. Nor was he all that well liked. There were many people in his company who were willing and even anxious to testify in court about his dalliances. Fortunately, it never came to that. When he was confronted by the evidence, he folded like a cheap suitcase. Guy’s brother-in-law, who was Don’s boss, got him the hell out of his company and out of town. We have no idea where Don is and don’t care.

Shannon and I were married a month after her divorce became final. We honeymooned in Paris. I became president of Radius last year. Shannon quit her job and started her own marketing company. She’s likely to make more money than I do in a couple of years.

Soon after we were married, Shannon went off the pill. A year later, Kimberley was born. This Christmas, I got a special present. Shannon’s pregnant again. We’re hoping for a boy this time.

My family, Shannon and Kimberley, are the best things that ever happened to me. Shannon and I still have the world’s best relationship. We get along incredibly well. We’ve never had a serious argument, and the sex is, in a word, “awesome.”

Oh yes, Shannon finally has her rabbits. There’s a hutch in the back garden. It’s beautifully designed. She’s won a number of prizes at shows (yes, there are rabbit shows!), and Kimberley loves the “wabbits.” She has a pet wabbit who sleeps in a cage in her room.

I hate to sound smug, but I honestly cannot imagine anything about my life that I’d want to change. Some guys have all the luck. I just never thought I’d be one of them.