Shannon Tells Tales in Bed

Story Info
His girl teases him about her ex's huge cock.
1.8k words
4.28
128k
80
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of Angel's stories are true. This one is no exception.

I guess it has always been a strange turn on for me. I am sure it was born out of some bizarre mix of things inside me that really aren't too positive, not things a man should necessarily be proud of, but I have also always felt that people shouldn't censor themselves in the bedroom. If something turns you on and doesn't cause any harm to anyone else then go for it! Well, the thing that turned me on so easily would soon become a big problem... really big. I was turned on by the thought of my hot girlfriend getting fucked by a bigger cock.

Part of this started from her own sharing of her past. Shannon is a petite 5 foot 3 with a spectacular bubble butt, perky B cups, and a gorgeous face framed by jet-black hair. We met in grad school while she was dating this real piece of crap named Thomas. He was barely taller than her and the kind of guy that someone like me, a 6-foot athlete, could flatten without a second thought. I could never understand why the hell she ever dated the guy at all! He was not terribly attractive and he was cheating on her all the time. Well, sure enough, she eventually got tired of this sleazy little midget and dumped him. We started dating a month later. That was almost a year before this story took place and we were going strong with no end in sight.

We have always enjoyed a great sex life. She often told me, and I truly believed at the time, that she got more pleasure with me than from anyone before. The thing that I loved most about Shannon sexually is that she was a "no holds barred" kind of woman in the sack. All fantasies or toys or ideas were fair game and that made for some wild nights! I should have known it might have a wierd edge to it though.

It started out innocently enough. It was late and were kicking back at her apartment having a few (several) cocktails and watching TV, one of the simple pleasures we frequently enjoyed. We were watching some stupid TV show about the Loch Ness Monster and the Yeti and all that jazz when she pipes up with a drunken girlish giggle.

"What's so funny", I ask innocently enough.

"That just reminded me of Thomas." Whoa... Ok, well we had been together for a long while so I figure I am ok with this, if a bit surprised, so I continue.

"What??" I tossed in a half-hearted laugh to show how unphased I wanted to be about it. "How the hell does the Loch Ness Monster remind you of Thomas?"

"No silly, not that one. Bigfoot."

Again, wierded out a bit but, eloquently, I plunge onward.

"Huh?" Brilliant.

"Well, Thomas always got made fun of by his friends because even though he is kinda short, he has really big feet. They called him Bigfoot!"

And with that she burst into another intoxicated giggle. I couldn't seem to recall what sort of feet the dipshit had at all.

"What?" Again with the brilliance. "Like, how big?"

"Size fourteen."

"FOURTEEN?", I blurted it out and then quickly tried to recover with a laughing tone but I was obviously thrown. "Well, ya know what they say about guys with big feet!"

"Oh, yeah. That too" she replied.

Ok, now THIS caught my attention. My macho throw-away joke had accidentally hit upon something and I was suddenly quite interested!

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with a bit of a dry throat.

"Well, I dunno..." She was not sure how to go about it. "He hadthattoo."

"Oh, well that must have been fun," I say, trying to act like I don't mind that my girlfriend's ex apparently had a horse cock.

"No, no, really." She began to downplay. "I mean after 3 years of taking that thing. Ugh!" And she jumped up and went to bathroom, thus avoiding further debate.

And so there I sat on my girlfriend's couch, with my seventh Cosmo in hand, struggling to process the realization in my head that my hot little girlfriend had previously led a life of being pounded by Thomas' monster cock. No WONDER she stuck around with that loser for so long! It made sense and, even though it definitely hurt my confidence a bit, it turned me on far more! There was something so taboo about this idea, this thought. The very notion that my baby had been creaming all over his huge cock got me rock hard!

She came back from the bathroom wearing only a short silk robe and that was all the provocation I needed. I grabbed her amazing ass as she sat down and locked my lips onto hers hungrily. I tore open her robe and kissed down her neck and across her chest till I was lapping at her fabulous nipples, suckling her breasts. She moaned low and grabbed my hair holding me to her breast.

As I lapped away, I wrenched off my pants and boxers. Then I jumped up to tear my shirt off over my head. As my hard cock bounced in front of her face, Shannon leapt forward.

"Mmmmmmmmm, you're so ready for me!" she purred. She grabbed my dick in her hands and rubbed her full lips across its head.

As vulgar as it is to say so, Shannon sucks cock like a pro. Soon her tongue was lashing out across the bottom of my cock as she took all of my 7 inches deep into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on the head and hummed low and husky.

She pulled her lips off and stroked me with one hand while she smiled wickedly up at me.

"You like that baby?" She asked, stroking my slick erection. "You want me to ride you?"

I didn't even answer. I threw myself back down on the couch and grabbed her hips all in one motion, swinging her onto my lap. She knew I loved it when she talked dirty to me. Nothing turns me on more than her whispering naughty things in my ear.

In a flash she was lowering herself onto my cock. A low guttural moan escaped her lips as I moved slowly up into her wet pussy. She began to rock back and forth, my hands on her hot ass, guiding her hips up and down as she worked every bit of dick into her.

"Oh, baby. You feel so good inside me!" she whined. "I love riding you like this."

"Yes honey, ride me. God you are so hot baby."

Just when she had loosened up a bit and we were hitting stride, she suddenly slowed the pace. She kept moving her hips languidly on my cock but sat back a bit and smiled down at me.

"What are you thinking about baby?" She asked devilishly. This was the invitation and I knew it. She knew me better than I knew myself. I swallowed and took a deep breath but the words still surprised me.

"I'm thinking of you riding Thom's big cock"

"Mmmmmm, are you?" She said without missing a beat. "I thought you might like that."

She was way ahead of me and kept forging on.

"You thinking of how you used to fuck me and make me scream?"

"Ooooh yes honey." My hips started to jump upward into her. "Was he really big?"

"Yes he is.... Very. He is the biggest I have ever had."

She leaned in for the kill, licking my nipples and teasing them with her fingers. They're huge erogenous zone for me. She kept talking while she teased them.

"You know..." She started simply, with a smirk. "He used to fuck me on this very couch."

"Oh God..." I moaned, bucking my hips up faster.

"Yesss..." She hissed. "I would ride his big cock and would tell him over and over how big he was. How he was the biggest I've ever had and how I loved him fucking me."

Up and down and back and forth she ground on my pelvis, working my cock deep inside her. She was getting sloppily wet telling the story. Faster and faster I thrust up to meet her.

"Tell me about it baby", I whispered hoarsely.

"He would make me ride him honey. He made me." Her eyes had clamped shut as she relived the scene for me. "Oh God baby, he would just lay there and watch while I worked that big cock into me and rode him."

She started to move faster on top of me, breathing heavier, her voice growing husky.

"I would beg for him to fuck me. 'Please, get on top and fuck me' I'd beg. He would just smile and make me grind on his big cock and moan."

She moaned then, high and long. She was close.

"Then finally he would stand up and throw me back on this couch. He would put my legs on his shoulders and fuck me with the whole thing! Oooooh honey!"

Her body was starting to quake and shudder while she rode me. She was lost in the moment.

"Did you like that baby", I almost shouted.

"Oh god yes! I would scream over and over how I loved his cock and beg him to fuck me! Oooooh... OOOOh.... OOOH!

I could feel my cock swelling past the point of no return.

"Is he way bigger than me?", I asked.

"Oh, God yes baby! He is SOOOOO much bigger... His cock is sooo OOOOOOOOOOOH!."

And right there I shot off like a cannon, screaming as I came inside her, triggering her orgasm as well. For thrust after thrust, I pumped my cum into her and with each thrust she yelped and quaked, grinding her hips down on my cock.

Slowly, we came to a sweaty halt and she opened her eyes. Instantly I was concerned that we had crossed some horrible line.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked. She still sat perched on my softening dick, breathing quickly.

"Yeah honey." She said with a surprising happiness. "I'm great!"

"Are you sure?"

She planted a luscious kiss on my lips and kept her face close as she replied.

"Hon, I love that you fantasize about me!" She smiled. "I even love telling you about Thomas. I love that my sexuality and my past is okay with you!"

I felt suddenly very relieved and very lucky. I kissed her passionately and grasped at that wonderful ass.

"I am so glad hon.," I said breathlessly. She smiled and kissed my neck. Lowering her mouth to my nipples with a grin.

"Honey!" I moaned, not wanting her to stop.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"Do you ever miss Thomas' big cock, baby?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes I do honey..."

And my cock started to stir again in her pussy, lengthening back into her body. It was going to be a great night!

Things didn't become aproblemuntil later...