Shannons Dream

Story Info
Home alone a married woman experiences a vision.
1.1k words
4.09
16.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers

Shannon laid the long curling locks of her flowing red hair across the crisp white cover of her pillow as she lay down for the night. Dressed only in her favorite oversize t-shirt and snuggling down into her sheets, she reached over and pulled the small chain on the lamp enveloping the room in darkness.

Shannon had a long and frustrating day dealing with the challenges of employment at an elementary school. She usually liked to unwind by surfing the web, having a glass of wine and then turning in, but tonight she had no patience for the computer and the wine was already making her sleepy.

As she lay there in a semi-drowsy state she slid her hand down to the edge of her t-shirt and pulled it up just above her well trimmed pussy. Then she slid her fingers between her lips and began to slowly massage herself. She loved the feeling of her fingers as they made their way up and down her now wet slit. Before she could make her way to climax, she dozed off, fingers still draped across her slippery folds.

An unusual feeling aroused Shannon as her mind floated back to the world from her sleep induced haze. She could feel herself being pleasured, and then realized she must have fallen asleep in mid masturbation. This made sense to her sleep weary mind as she began to get her bearings. Then the feeling of another hand sliding up her thigh made its presence known.

Oh she thought, Joe must be home she thought as she began to turn in bed towards her husband's side, only to discover his pillow bare and sheets still tucked in. So where was this feeling of a hand coming form then? Again she felt the hand sliding up her thigh, this time past her own hand and in a move that both excited and concerned her it touched her dripping wet pussy lips and began to spread them apart.

The sensation was something like she had never felt before, the touch as so delicate like that of a woman's. Then another hand appeared on her body, this time on the other side of her and sliding up under her t-shirt. This hand was stronger and rougher, it moved with precision and speed as it raised her shirt and grabbed firm hold of her breast. This stronger hand massaged and caressed her breast in full. The fingers then took hold of her now erect nipple and rolled it gently between them.

Soon another hand joined the rougher one and both her breasts were being fondled and massaged at the same time. Then a hand on her other leg also began sliding up her thigh. In total 4 hands now touched her in her most intimate places.

Her arousal soon created enough blood flow to cause her brain to really kick in and she realized she was not dreaming, nor was her husband home. A slight twinge of terror began to wash over her as she realized someone or something was touching her and she did not know who or what it was.

The fingers that slid over her clit now moved away, and Shannon could feel herself pushing down with her body to seek them out again, regardless of where these fingers came from they felt amazing.

Then a new sensation, soft and amazingly erotic, as she felt a tongue begin to slide up her slit. Delicious and insistent the tongue worked its way between her pussy lips and began to slide up and down. Shannon didn't think she could be any hornier than she was right now when suddenly against her cheek, she felt the soft, but throbbing head of a cock. Turning her head, she accepted the foreign member into her mouth and began to lick and suck it. Its girth was unusually large and she struggled to get more than an inch or two of this monster into her mouth.

The tongue below continued its ministrations, circling her clit and now she felt the entire mouth as it sucked her clit in, creating an amazing sense of pressure. Shannon reached up and took the remaining shaft of this mystery cock into her hand and stroked it with abandon. It felt so big and manly and hard as she moved her hand along the veiny length.

At this point, Shannon was in a state of arousal that she had never before enjoyed. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw a faint glow that lit the room. This was not the lamp by her bedside but an otherworldly glimmer. Focusing her eyes she realized that two individuals were with her on the bed, a man at her side and a woman between her legs and the light seemed to come from them, not shine on them.

They appeared real enough although, and maybe this was only her imagination, she seemed to be able to see behind them objects that their bodies should be blocking. A cold chill ran down her spine as she came to the realization that these two were in fact the spirits that she believed inhabited her home. Her arousal overtook her terror and fearing she would scream she pushed more of the phantoms cock into her mouth to distract her from what she now knew was happening.

It felt so good to be touched by two people at the same time, to be licked and to suck a cock all at once. She had never been with a woman before but this all seemed so natural and felt so amazing she didn't want it to end.

Looking down and removing the amazing cock from her mouth she looked into the eyes of the woman who so expertly licked her pussy. The woman stopped briefly and smiled an eerie smile to her, then tilted her head back down to continue.

The man moved effortlessly away from her and made his way behind the other woman, then positioning his cock at her pussy he slid inside. The woman began to moan into Shannon's dripping cunt, sending new shock waves of pleasure throughout her body. Shannon bucked against the face of the woman as the man fucked harder and harder.

The woman's moans became deeper and her tongue and mouth put even more pressure on Shannon's aching clit. Shannon realized the woman was about to come. The idea of this so aroused her that it sparked her orgasm as well, and she felt her muscles contract as wave after wave of her rolling cum washed over her. She heard a loud booming bellow as the man expelled his ghostly seed into his spirited mistress.

Shannon lay back against the now sweaty sheets and regained her regular breathing. Looking back up she realized that the apparitions where gone, or had they even been there at all?

Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers