Shaping a Proper Young Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather continues her education.
12.6k words
4.59
94.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, the Evers continue to shape Heather into a proper young lady. She eagerly accepts their instruction. Important character development takes place in Chapter 1, so be sure to read it first. Your comments are certainly welcome.

Note: This story is a rewriting of a previously published story titled, "The Evers Accept a Pupil". The previous version was pulled because the heroine's dialogue depicted her as too young. I've put a lot of effort into this rewrite and I hope you enjoy it.

*

"Mom?" Heather asked, looking up at Meg Evers who was standing over her shoulder providing instruction. It was close to four o'clock and the two were about halfway through their daily session. It was now more than two months into her summer break, but the classes continued each day, Monday through Friday, as Heather needed a great deal of work if she was to present herself as a proper young woman when she arrived at college in August.

"Yes, Heather?" Meg replied. It warmed her heart to be able to help Heather each day. Over the previous year they had bonded as if they were mother and daughter.

Meg was thirty five and Robert a much older mid-forties husband. They were without children of their own so hearing the shouts and exclamations of an eighteen year old drift through the large rooms of their expansive home was music to their ears. And, the fact that she still occasionally struggled between pig-tails and high-heels didn't bother them in the least.

As Meg waited for Heather to ask her question she thought of what Robert had said the night before when he had called her a "late bloomer" and added, "Here she is, less than a month before college, still shedding her young girl ways and becoming a woman."

Meg knew he was right. But, she also knew that Heather had made great strides in the last few months. Sure, her naiveté was readily apparent to them both and it worried them. But, they felt she had turned the corner and they were more certain of her future as a proper young lady than ever before.

Heather closed her book and a concerned look came onto her face as she spoke. "Mrs. Evers, I've learned so much from you. I mean...Like, this week I've learned all about how to present myself when I'm out on a date or attending a social event where men and women mix. But, when will I actually get to use everything you've taught me? When will I get to actually go on a date?"

Then, she looked down at the table and clearly frustrated, she said, "I'm...I'm..just a stupid ugly teenager....I'll never be a sophisticated woman like you. No man will ever want me."

"Nonsense," Meg replied, as she saw the tears welling up in Heather's eyes and put her arms around her, pulling her head into her chest and consoling her. Meg told her in no uncertain terms that she was quickly becoming a sophisticated young woman. "You have progressed so far, so fast," she told her as she rubbed her fingers through her thick blonde mane. "Don't be so hard on yourself, Heather."

Heather loved being embraced by Meg. She especially loved Meg pulling her tight against her bosom. Even more so when Meg wore a top like she was wearing today that didn't cover all of her breasts. Heather felt all warm inside when the soft skin of her face pushed against the warm cleavage of Meg's bosom, letting all of her anxiety flee her mind. Meg's big orbs felt so soft and inviting, and the valley between them was so deep that Heather could bury her face in it, rubbing her nose and lips back and forth between Meg's boobs. Her worries always went away as she nestled in, feeling the velvety soft flesh and smelling Meg's perfume.

Heather's tears trickled down Meg's breasts and into her bra as she gently rocked her. As Heather whimpered, she pulled her arms in close to her chest, placed each hand on the side of Meg's breasts and squeezed them against her cheeks. Her face was now buried Meg's orbs. She kept her face nestled against the swells of Meg's breasts for security as she turned her head to release her lips and asked, "Mom, what about......you know....what about...."

"Yes, dear. What about what?" Meg replied, knowing it must be something that really bothered Heather because she was hesitant to open up and she only does that when she is feeling vulnerable and wants her reassurance.

"What about.....Ohhhh, never mind," Heather responded softly, but with a great deal of frustration and turned her head back into Meg's cleavage. Her nose and lips moved back and forth feeling the wetness of her tears on the side of each breast and she wished she could suckle Meg's nipple.

"Heather, talk to me. If you don't tell me the problem I won't be able to help." Meg could sense an embarrassment from Heather that was keeping her from telling her what was on her mind. "You can tell me anything, dear."

"I...I want to know about.....all about sex. Is that wrong?" she asked and once she uttered the words she felt relieved and started speaking much faster and with more excitement, and pulled her face away from Meg's chest and looked up at her as she continued. "Oh, Mom! Please? I really want to know! Oh, Please, Mom? Ever since that night you and Dad let me sleep in your bed and we weren't wearing any jammies....I don't know how to say it, but since that night I've felt all tingly and excited and the feeling won't go away," Heather's voice raised in pitch and speed as she stammered hurriedly. "And...and...and...Oh, goodness!"

"Heather....Heather, dear. Take a breath, honey," Meg instructed softly and lifted Heather's blonde curls away from her face, kissed her tears and looked into her eyes. "Relax now, and tell me all about it."

Heather began explaining and Meg chuckled to herself as she listened to her young Heather fight with her words. Heather often fell into the mindset of immaturity whenever she was unsure of herself or when she was thinking emotionally. This seemed to be one of those times and Meg thought of how much Heather was like herself when she was eighteen.

Her mind flew back to her own youth when her hormones drove her to flights of emotion and the kind of frustration Heather was now feeling. But, Meg had an advantage that wasn't available to Heather. When she was eighteen she had already been well schooled by her mother in all things sexual. Her mother had prepared her for the world outside the walls of their home and by the time she went away to university she had a complete grasp of the expectations of society. Heather was in a crash course, trying to catch up on what Meg's mother had spent years teaching.

Heather didn't know it but the Evers had already decided her sexual education would begin at the conclusion of this week's lessons on fashion, cosmetics, and appearance. They had purposely delayed it, going so far as to convince her father to keep her home from school during the week of sex ed classes. Their rule was abstinence...and that meant abstinence from sex ed until she was eighteen.

They wanted to give her sex education in the privacy of their home and only after she had completed her other studies; studies that had built one on top of the other over the several months leading up to this week. Last night, after tucking her into bed, they had discussed it. And, both agreed it was time.

Meg pulled a thin textbook from her attaché and placed it in front of Heather.

At first, Heather looked quizzically at the book's cover. Once she figured out its subject matter she looked up at her mentor with a Cheshire cat grin. "Let's get started," Meg said and smiled back at Heather. They spent the next two hours pouring through the material with Meg instructing Heather on male and female anatomy and their intended use. Heather was mesmerized by it all. She was so innocent and naive and her mind filled up with questions as she went along.

"Mrs. Evers, where does the sperm go after it comes out of the penis?" she asked with her nose twitched to the side and a questioning look on her face.

Meg pointed to the clinical picture showing an erect penis inside of a vagina as she answered. "It swims through the cervix and into the uterus."

"And....." Heather, still trying to figure it out, tilted her head and asked, "And does it stay there?"

"Yes, for as long as it can. You see, Heather....All the individual sperms want to find an egg to be with. But, there is usually only one available. So, they stay inside the uterus and swim about, looking for the egg."

"Oh," she replied with a hint of excitement in her voice, as if a light was coming on in her head.

The night the Evers had let her sleep in their bed kept drifting through her mind as she progressed through the lesson with Meg. By the end of the lesson she couldn't contain herself. "When you and Mr. Evers let me sleep with you, and Mr. Evers let me wiggle onto his penis... If he had left it inside me then his sperm would still be in me now?"

Meg smiled at her innocence and rubbed her fingers through Heather's hair. "That's right, Dear. His sperm would have found one of your eggs. That's why he wouldn't let you keep wiggling on his penis. He wanted his sperm inside my pussy instead. Do you understand now?"

"Yes, ma'am," she replied. "Will Mr. Evers ever let me have his sperm?"

"Maybe one day," Meg answered gently and kissed her on the forehead.

"Now, you take your workbook upstairs to your room and take the test at the back." she told her.

"Yes, ma'am," Heather answered and dutifully gathered her books and headed for her bedroom.

"Don't forget to do the drawings on your notepad!" She told her and watched as Heather scampered upstairs. "Let me know when you're done!" she yelled to her as she rounded the top of the staircase.

"I will Mom!" Heather yelled back excitedly and disappeared down the upstairs hallway.

She spent the next hour finishing her test and carefully completing her drawings of male and female genitalia. First, she drew a vagina. As she drew, her thoughts returned to the night two weeks ago when the Evers had let her sleep with them and Meg had let her lick her pussy while Robert had his cock inside her. Her hand reached inside her panties and caressed her clitty as she drew a vagina from memory instead of using her textbook. She smiled with satisfaction when she finished, clicking the heels of her shoes together as she lay on her belly.

Drawing the penis was a different matter. She pondered the drawing in the textbook. "That doesn't look right," she said to herself. After all, her only experience with a cock had been Robert. Yes, she had felt it with her fingers and she had climaxed while it was gently stroking in and out, stretching her pussy open wide. But, she had never seen it and she wondered if it looked anything like the example in her textbook.

"Why is it bent and droopy like a banana? Mr. Evers's felt like it was straight as a ruler and just as long!" she whispered as she unconsciously fingered herself. By the time she was finished with the assignment her pussy lips were swollen, the crotch of her panties were wet, and she had almost brought herself to a climax by diddling with her clitty.

She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't hear Robert arrive home. He and Meg appeared in her doorway, quietly watching her finish her drawing. Heather looked up when she heard a sound, surprised because she never missed hearing the chime signaling the opening of the garage door, announcing his arrival home after work.

Heather was disappointed she didn't get to greet him at the door like she always did; with a martini made just the way Meg had taught her.

"Mr. Evers, you're home!" she said

"Hello, young lady," Robert replied and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He was very proud of her and even more proud of the job Meg had done with her young protégé in such a short period of time. And, as Heather gave him a hug, he gave Meg an appreciative wink and smile, and squeezed her hand.

The Evers sat down with Heather and gave her some good news. They told her Meg had spent the previous day shopping for a sexy dress that Heather could wear tonight.

"Are we dressing up tonight for dinner?" she asked, thinking of how much fun it would be to wear a sexy dress around the house for Robert and Meg, but not understanding that it meant much more than a formal dinner at home.

Robert sensed she didn't quite understand, and explained further. "Yes, we're getting dressed up tonight. But, we're not staying home."

Heather's eyes opened wide as they let her know she was going out on her first date. It would be a date with Robert. He was taking her to a cocktail party and then a play.

Heather was delighted! "Oh, Mrs. Evers! I can't believe it! A real date!" She gushed with delight before a worried look came over her face. "What if I forget my lessons?" she asked. "Mrs. Evers, you have to go with me! Oh, please? I want to go on a date with both of you."

Robert and Meg exchanged knowing looks before Robert asked her, "Heather, are you questioning our decision?"

His question was more of a command for her to know her place and she realized her indiscretion right away. "I'm....I'm sorry Mr. Evers," she said with an apologetic look. "I.....I didn't mean to...."

Meg broke in before she could finish her sentence, reminding her that this is Robert's house and it isn't her place to question his decisions. She ended her scolding of Heather on an upbeat note; assuring her that she had learned everything she needed to know in order to be prepared for tonight's date and that she would be just fine without her. "Think of this as a test," she told her and reminded her that she had never failed one.

"Yes, ma'am." Heather replied and the excitement of her first date quickly returned as she asked, "Can I see my dress? Can I try it on now?"

"Well, you're leaving in an hour and a half so let's have some fun and get you ready for your date," Meg told her.

"I'll catch up on some work in the office while you two ladies get ready," Robert said and left Meg and Heather to head back downstairs.

Meg ran a hot bath, setting perfumed oils and soaps beside the tub and brought up a bottle of merlot. Just yesterday she had instructed Heather on how to prepare her skin for a special evening and now Heather would be able to practice what she had learned. Meg poured them both a glass of wine and watched her ponder the selection of oils and soaps. Once her young pupil had made the correct choices, she praised her. "Very nice selection, Heather," she said. "Now, let's take our bath."

Heather nervously disrobed, mirroring each action to match Meg's; even sipping from her wine glass in unison with her. Meg praised her several more times, causing a big smile to cross Heather's face as she soaked in her mentor's praise.

They giggled together as only a mother and daughter can, as they balanced themselves with a hand on the edge of the tub and pointed their toes into the steaming water. They settled their bodies into the hot water and Meg had Heather turn around, "I'll scrub your back," she told her.

Meg lathered up her hands with soap and began massaging Heather's shoulders and back with a soft cloth. Heather had never had a mother to bath her and the feel of Meg's soapy hands rubbing across her shoulders made her swoon; and her nipples constricted and her pussy tingled. "Mrs. Evers, that feels so good," she said.

"Thank you, Heather! My mother used to bathe me just like this. Now, let's get you all cleaned up for your date."

Meg reached around Heather's slender back and slid her hands onto her breasts, half hidden by the bubbly water. Heather let a sigh cross her lips, leaned back into Meg's bosom and relaxed the back of her head against her chest.

"You're not a young girl anymore," Meg told her as her hands slid across her breasts and chest. She cupped Heather's melons and squeezed them firmly, as if testing them. Heather's areoles quickly constricted, pulling her puffy nipples tight as Meg caressed them with her fingers.

"I know, Mrs. Evers," she said, still speaking in a girlish tone.

"Your breasts are so full and plump; your nipples so sensitive. Heather, you've become quite a beautiful young woman," Meg said proudly with her cheek rubbing against her wet blonde hair.

Heather smiled and nestled herself into Meg's chest, enjoying the feeling of Meg's soft boobs against her back and the embrace of her hips against the inside of Meg's legs.

Meg caressed Heather's nipples with her fingers as they talked and rubbed the scented oils and soaps into her breasts before sliding her hands deeper into the hot water. They moved down Heather's belly, up and down her hips and eventually her hands went between her legs, gently washing her pubic mound, inner thighs and between the folds of her pussy.

Heather's feet mixed with Meg's and they took turns caressing their toes into the sensitive underside of their arches and rubbing their calves together in enticing sensuality. Heather moved her hips against Meg's crotch as she was massaged by her mentor, feeling Meg's pussy rub against the small of her back and she opened her legs as wide as the tub would allow so Meg could play with her.

The feeling of Meg's hands on her sex aroused Heather and she offered a soft moan, "Mmmmm" and reached between her own legs, intertwining her fingers with Meg's to help her wash.

She felt her own juices mix with the hot water as she touched inside her labia and together with Meg she pulled her own wetness across her clitty, making it slippery to the touch; even if only for a moment before the water washed it away. Meg plunged two of her fingers into Heather's pussy and stroked them in and out; over and over again before settling back on her clitoris and rubbing it faster and harder than before.

After a few moments of Meg's attention her legs tightened. She suddenly gasped and caught her breath and her body shuddered in a quiet orgasm. "Oh, Mom.....Ohhhhh.....Mmmmm!" she moaned before relaxing back into Meg's arms.

"There! Clean as a whistle!" Meg announced and then offered some advice. "Heather, each time you prepare yourself for an evening on the town with a gentleman you should play with yourself until you climax. It will relax you so that you can focus on the evening."

"Thank you, Mrs. Evers. I won't forget. You're right; I feel so much more relaxed now!" she said before expressing a concern as she sat up so Meg could rinse her hair. "A big part of me wants to be all grown up....But, a little bitty part of me wants to stay your little girl so we can take baths together and stuff!"

Meg opened the flow of warm water through the hand held sprayer, gently rinsing Heather's blonde hair as she answered. "Heather....we will always be like we are right now. When you're out in the world and troubles come your way don't ever forget that I'll be here for you....always!"

Heather turned around and hugged Meg. "I love you, Mom," she said.

"I love you to, Sweety!"

"Mom, can I wash you clean as a whistle?!"

"Not tonight, Sweety....We don't want you to be late!"

"Oookaaay," she said with a pout before trying to extract a promise. "Next time?"

"Next, time...I promise!" Meg assured her.

Meg then had her sit on the edge of the tub while she instructed her on the proper way to shave her pubic hair. At Meg's insistence, Heather spread her legs open but couldn't help herself and let out a silly giggle when the razor touched her skin, before stopping herself when she didn't get a giggle back from Meg.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Evers. The razor feels funny and I wondered if it feels like that when Mr. Evers shaves each morning!"

Meg assured her that it probably doesn't feel anything like this when he shaves and she gently scolded her young pupil to pay close attention because the next time she would have to do it herself.