Share by Phone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers

"So tell me about Mandy. Is she as cute as she sounds?"

"Gosh, Jenn, she is adorable. She is not a bombshell kind of beautiful. She's short, blonde with a pony tail. She's pretty in the way that young, college girls that age are all pretty -- fresh, high energy, ready to take on the world. On campus, the frat boys probably ignore her for the sorority bimbo or slutty cheerleader with mile-long legs. But here in this drab middle-aged world, her perky breasts, and sky blue eyes are fueling all kinds of mid-life crisis fantasies."

"Well, you have my permission to screw her if you get the chance."

"Pshh. Like that's ever gonna happen! I'm forty-five, Jenn. A cute girl like Mandy isn't going to waste her time on an over-the-hill geek like me."

"I'm just saying...."

"Okay, I'll play your game, then. If Mandy throws herself at me, I won't say no. Okay?"

"That's all I'm asking, big boy."

Steve is still shaking his head and chuckling at his silly, flirtatious wife when Mandy returns.

"Okay, honey. We've got to go check in and grab some dinner. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Absolutely. You go and have a good dinner. And don't forget what I told you. You can look ALL you want."

"I love you, Jennifer."

"I love you, too. Stud."

Dinner in the crowded hotel restaurant turns out to be delightful. Okay, the food isn't great and the service is lousy, but Steve and Mandy hit it off immediately. For all his techno-wizardry, Steve isn't a true geek in the social sense. He actually likes asking questions and listening to the answers. Mandy, for her part, is excited about her trip "on her own" to visit her grandparents over winter break from college and is bursting to tell somebody about it. The mismatched couple, who anybody looking in on would assume are a daughter traveling with her father on the way home from college, ignores the world and flirt outrageously with each other. Mandy enjoys the attentions of an older, more mature man and Steve enjoys the attentions of a young woman who normally wouldn't give him the time of day.

As dinner draws to a close, Steve knows it is time to face the music. Both had noticed but neither commented on the lack of a second bed in the hotel room when they had dumped their luggage. Steve's travel agent had, of course, worked hard to meet Steve' s usual preferences and got a room with a single king. So much for "two double beds, we're adults."

Steve phones his wife when they get back to the room. "Hey, Jenn, we're finally back from dinner. You wouldn't believe how slow the service was. The waitress said one of the cooks didn't show because of the storm. Anyway, sorry it's so late. Are the guys already in bed."

"Yes, but they're still awake, probably. Just barely. Do you want to say goodnight?"

"I'd love to but I don't want to stir them up if it would make a problem for you getting them settled."

"Thanks for thinking of me but I think we can manage. They need to check in with their dad."

After quick, sleepy conversations with both kids, Steve is convinced that they really are on their way to a good night's sleep.

Steve is sitting at the desk in the hotel room while Mandy sprawls on the bed with her laptop, her youthful features scrunched up in concentration at her Facebook page.

"So, what is Mandy wearing?" Jennifer asks.

"Um... I don't know... a shirt..." Steve's voice drops, hoping Mandy doesn't overhear.

"I told you to look! You promised!" Jennifer chastises. "You've got to give all the details."

"It's a nightshirt of some sort..." Steve nearly whispers. "Comes down to about the knees." He is so thankful that the young girl is entirely engrossed in her laptop.

"Is she wearing underwear?" Jennifer presses, enjoying Steve's discomfort and confident that his obvious concern that the girl will be offended is incorrect.

"Um, I think so."

"C'mon, horny man! You didn't notice?" Jennifer laughs at her modest mate.

Suddenly, the "oblivious" Mandy, sits up and stretches luxuriously, the pointed tips of her perky breasts poking against the thin cotton fabric of the nightshirt.

"Um, uh, ah," Steve is rendered temporarily inarticulate in titillated stupor, gaping openly.

Without so much as a glance his way to disrupt the conversation, Mandy languidly gathers her sexiness up off the bed and casually strolls toward the desk.

"Um, no, I don't think so, at least not on top," Steve finally answers, his eyes glued to the mesmerizing jiggle of the gorgeous titties, barely concealed behind the pattern on cotton.

Steve's attention suddenly snaps to the reality that he is totally busted, that of course Mandy was fully aware of his conversation, she's not stupid and that she is standing right in front of him while he gapes openly at her chest. And he also finally notices her outstretched hand, waiting for him to hand her the phone.

"Hi, Jenn. Your husband has gone pretty much incoherent," she says. "I'm wearing a floral nightshirt that goes to about mid-thigh, no bra and powder blue cotton panties. I'm a size 4."

"Ha! And him?"

"Khaki dockers, blue stripe polo, pure scarlet blush that goes to the tips of his ears."

"Ah, so he didn't change after dinner. That's his standard travel outfit, minus the blush, of course."

"You want me to take the nightshirt off?" Mandy asks, staring directly into Steve's eyes. It is ambiguous whether she is seeking direction from him or her. Or both.

Recognizing that her husband is still incapable of speech, Jennifer answers for both. "If you're still up for this, then go for it."

"Oh, I'm up for it as long as you're still okay." And then, to Steve, "Here take this," as she frees her hands up for the task.

Steve simply cannot believe this is happening to him. Enjoying how much Steve is appreciating her body, Mandy slowly and sensually draws the shirt over her head.

"Remember that you are responsible for keeping me up-to-date on what is happening there," Jennifer reminds her husband.

"Oh, my gosh, Jenn, you wouldn't believe how sexy she is. I love you so much."

"Why thank you, but I want details, my man."

"Oh, yeah, she's pulling her shirt up over her head and she's just wearing panties underneath."

"Describe her to me, Lover."

"She's blonde, with striking blue eyes and an angelic smile. Her skin is smooth and lovely. She is kind of short."

Mandy, blossoming under the compliments, is enjoying displaying herself for the flustered man and even finds herself turned on by the inspection. "Five -- two," she offers.

"Five foot, two and I'm guessing 115 pounds," Steve relays as she nods.

"Describe her breasts."

"Oh, jeez. They are small, but perfectly shaped." Mandy recognizing the topic, shifts her shoulders back slightly and inhales, putting her young breasts on perfect display. She is definitely feeling gooey between the legs seeing the effect she is having on the rattled guy.

Steve continues, "They are really high and proud, with smallish light brown areolas and hard, pointy nipples that stick out a good quarter inch. There is an obvious tan line from her bikini top. Perfect titties is the best way to describe them."

"You've got a huge hard-on just looking at them don't you?"

"You have no idea, Lover."

"Oh, I think I do. I've seen that throbbing hard manhood. I've wrapped my lips around it and sucked on it when it is big and sticking out like that."

Steve just groans, still staring at Mandy who continues to turn and pose, giving him the visual pleasure of her nearly naked body. She delights in his enjoyment; pleased that she can so easily bring such pleasure to her new friend.

"I want you to feel her lips wrap around your hard cock, enveloping you in warm, wet comfort. I want you to feel her sucking your dick way deep into her mouth. Move to where you are standing over her."

Steve pushes back from the desk and stands up, moving uncomfortably because of the impeding erection straining in his pants. He steps around the desk to where Mandy is waiting for him, clad only in her blue panties. Without even having heard Jennifer's instructions, she understands the intent and her insides melt witnessing the long-distance love between these two and anticipating her erotic role in the interlude to come. It somehow heightens her arousal to simply wait for him to approach, awaiting his direction, pleased to be their plaything as an expression of her thanks for their kindness.

Steve is not a tall man, but in front of the diminutive coed, he is commanding, powerful.

"Tell me what you see, Lover," Jennifer prompts lovingly on the phone.

"Her hair is back in a ponytail and her skin is pure and smooth and fresh. There is desire and an eagerness to please in her eyes. A slight flush of arousal gives her face a glow that calls to the animal in me. Her nipples are jutting out begging to be sucked on and her breathing keeps them dancing in anticipation."

He is only a step from her now as she gazes adoringly up to him, the molten flow between her legs that started with the earlier conversations being fueled now by the possessive lust burning in his eyes. She feels desirable and vulnerable. She is about to be taken -- possessed and consumed in the most primal and instinctive of ways. And she is eager to yield.

They are standing close enough now Mandy can hear Jennifer's half of the conversation through the tiny phone ear piece.

"Her hungry nipples will have to wait, just like mine. I want her to taste that hard, throbbing dick. I want her to feel it swollen in her mouth and on her tongue like I love it. The way your cock demands attention as it dominates my mouth while my empty pussy and straining tits suffer, just begging for the slightest attention."

Now it is Mandy's turn to groan as the eroticism of the moment threatens to overwhelm her and cause her knees to buckle. She recognizes she has become only a tool, a channel of the deep love between these two and she is privileged to get to share this moment as they express their passion for each other through her. They are letting her share in this moment between them.

Holding the phone in his left hand, Steve gently glides his right hand fingers lovingly down her face, much as you would caress a beautiful flower. Mandy basks in his admiration of her beauty. She feels treasured and admired and beautiful.

When the hand reaches her shoulder it presses kindly but firmly downward. Although gentle, it is as authoritative and compelling as if he had her shackled and barked a command. Obediently, she sinks to her knees, the desire to please aching in her breast.

"She's on her knees now in front of me working on the front of my pants," Steve narrates for his wife.

Mandy gets him unzipped as Steve unbuckles his belt, deciding he wants his full cock and balls free, not just the shaft through his briefs. Mandy picks up the direction intuitively and completes the operation in one step, removing his khakis and white briefs down to his ankles in a single motion. The musk of male dominance washes over her as his engorged prick springs free just over her head.

As Steve steps out of his pants, he keeps Jennifer updated on the progress. "My cock is free and she is at my ankles dealing with my dockers." Interestingly, Jennifer doesn't feel jealous that another woman is disrobing her husband. To her, it feels more like having really intense phone sex -- pleasing each other remotely, except she has the upper hand -- the ultimate, interactive toy to please him with. And a new friend to share this moment with, to show off her darling, delightful husband to.

"Good. She is going to be a good little cocksucker. Make her lick your balls while she is down there. That's how I would start out. Lick your hairy, sweaty balls that have been trapped in your pants all day."

From the floor, Mandy looks up expectantly, waiting for instruction, prepared to be used.

"Lick my balls."

Steve marvels at the evident lust that drives Mandy to obediently shift between his spread legs and reach her tongue up immediately to comply.

"She has delicate, red lips that pout out just delightfully. A mouth made to suck cock. Ahh. Her warm tongue is lapping at my balls now. Hmm."

"Oh, yes, Steve, make her go farther back."

Without a word, he rolls his hips forward, thrusting his raging hard-on into the empty space over her head. No verbal instruction necessary. She stretches her tongue out farther behind his sack where the tip caresses his perineum prior to licking its way forward. She inhales deeply, imprinting the masculine scent of his crotch on her libido.

"Hmm. She licks all the way forward just like you do, my love." Mandy is pleased to be doing it right, enjoying her role as extension of Jenn's love for her husband.

"Oh, I hoped she would. I want you to come so hard."

"All in due time, Baby." Then to the girl on her knees, "Without hands, dear. Behind your back. And start licking the length, underside first."

"Oh, Lover, that is so hot," Jennifer moans into the phone, obviously starting to employ her hands herself. She loves to hear him take charge and communicate exactly what he wants.

"She is lapping at my cock, just bathing it in wet, slutty licks. She is just worshipping my cock." Mandy is pleased her devotion to male pleasure did not go unnoticed. She has thoroughly embraced the cock slut role, content to devotedly pleasure him orally for however long he wants.

On the phone, Jennifer continues "I do love it, Big Boy, I hunger for your big, strong cock. I want to roll it around in my mouth and feel you stretch my jaw way open when you push it in."

The competing visions of his darling wife, lovingly gobbling his rampant prick and the reality of a nineteen-year-old beauty lavishly licking his shaft nearly overwhelms Steve and he pulls back from the girl on her knees, a string of saliva stretches between the tip of his cock and her wet lips.

After a moment to regain his composure, he commands, "Open."

She dutifully stretches her mouth wide in open invitation, aroused by the husky lust apparent in his voice.

"I'm running the head of my prick across her outstretched tongue, feeling the sweet sensations on the underside," he relates to his bride, listening to her panting in response, sensing her arousal.

"Push it on in," she pants huskily. "Let her feel it fill her mouth."

As Steve leans forward and takes possession of her mouth, Mandy senses his regard for her comfort, his care to move authoritatively and yet not intrude too quickly on her gag reflex. She recognizes this for what it is, years of intimate experience with someone he cares deeply for. But she is his slut tonight, his cheap whore to do with as he pleases. That is the role she hungers for, to give him the freedom to do as he pleases as her expression of appreciation to them.

Steve withdraws his cock from her pliant, open mouth (she hasn't been told to suck). Sighing into the phone, "Her mouth is as warm and inviting as you had hoped it would be."

But as he reaches the point where her tongue is just barely connected to the tip of his prick, Mandy gently takes his hand and entwines it in her ponytail. "Gag me if you want," she invites.

"Mandy just invited me to fuck her face."

"Uhn," Jennifer moans into the phone, turned on by the raw male lust and need in Steve's voice. He is always a careful and considerate lover, sensitive to her needs and their regard for one another. Sometimes, especially when she is horny like she is now, she wishes that he would give in to his passion and just take her, use her like a cheap whore and just take his pleasure because he needs it.

"Hold the phone next to Mandy's ear," she instructs. And then to Mandy, she asks, "Do you want him to be gentle and loving, because he is a great lover?"

"Uh-uhn," the girl responds negatively around a mouthful, shaking her head slightly.

"Do you want him to ravish your throat?"

"Mm-hm," she enthusiastically affirms, not letting the turgid prick filling her mouth escape.

"You want to be his cheap slut? A little, trashy whore that he can use rough and just take his pleasure on?"

"Mm-hm!" she answers even more positively, driving forward onto Steve's hard-on and nestling her nose into the dark curls of his pubic bush.

Steve stares incredulously down at the blonde as he feels the awesome sensation of his boner down deep into her throat. He has always been fond of Jennifer's oral technique -- intimate and sensual -- but he has always held himself back, suppressed his instinctive desire to thrust hard out of regard for her. He has never intruded this far into Jennifer's throat; never demanded this much from her.

Mandy's left hand comes up from behind her back and gently directs the phone back upward and Steve shifts it back to his own ear. Her other hand gently covers Steve's hand that is gripping her ponytail and presses against it, guiding him to hold her head tightly to his abdomen.

The head of his cock is gripped by the convulsive constriction of the back of Mandy's throat. Steve speaks now to Jennifer on the phone. "Oh my gosh, Jenn! She's got my cock all the way into her throat and she wants me to push her head onto it."

Jennifer feels a brief pang of jealousy that it is Mandy's mouth that is stuffed full of her husband's cock and not her own. But just as quickly she realizes that if she can cultivate this horny, demanding side of Steve, that she'll be able to convince him to give her that kind of passionate sex as well. And she really, really wants him to enjoy this now.

"That's right, Steve. She is your little whore. She wants you to fuck her face. Stuff your cock into her throat if you want to," she says, knowing that that is how she feels sometimes, wishing the animal in Steve would come out and overwhelm her.

All of a sudden, Mandy's throat constricts convulsively and she chokes, her need for air overriding her lustful longing to keep her face impaled on man meat. She gags and coughs as Steve yanks her head back by her ponytail. Her vision is blurred by tears as she gulps in air.

"Sorry, I'm... uh..." Steve fumbles.

Recovering just as quickly and internally chastising herself for not being able to take it, Mandy grips Steve's ass cheeks and draws him forward again, her wide open mouth questing to recapture his bobbing phallus.

"She wants it, Steve! She wants to gag and choke all around your fat dick as you ram it into her throat. Do it, stud. Fuck her face like you know you want to," Jennifer eggs him on over the phone.

Growling, Mandy recovers the head of his cock into her warm mouth and struggles against the fist in her hair to rush forward onto it. Steve gazes down into the burning lust in her blue eyes, imploring him to take advantage of her fresh, pure features. He can plainly see the truth of his wife's words on her young face and the last barrier of his chivalrous nature is swept away in a flood of primal rutting instincts.

Driving his hips forward, prick first, he takes command of her mouth. The power of his manhood assaults her throat as she gives in to the demands of his desire. The raging passion deep in her core flames even higher as the rutting animal in him comes out and dominates her. She has never felt so sexual, so open, so exposed and so thoroughly desirable. If this is what being a slutty whore is about, then sign me up!

Instinctively, Jennifer knows just what has happened, based on the animalistic grunts coming through the cellular service. She knows her man that well and has a surprisingly accurate vision in her head of exactly what is happening.

"That's it, big boy! Stuff her face! Face fuck that little bitch!"

Steve takes advantage of everything the petite girl is offering. He holds her head steady for a moment, clenching her hair tightly in his fist while the length of his cock reams in and out of her mouth, the sensitive underside gliding smoothly along her curved tongue. He alters the angle slightly to poke at the insides of her cheeks, increasing the sensation and bruising her mouth slightly. When it suits him, he jerks her forward, ramming his cock down her throat to feel it convulsively work around the head while pressing her nose hard against his pubic bone, until she gags and he hauls her off, sputtering and coughing, until his meat batters its way back into her drooling, slobbery face.

pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers