Shared Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let's make that happen," Teri says.

Greg then withdrawals from my wife's soaking pussy and his cock still engorged with excitement for my wife.

Teri turns around and begins to finish undressing, tossing her bra and then her jeans onto the desk behind her now. Her shoes and damp thong are discarded onto the floor of the office.

"So how do you want me now sexy?" she asks Greg.

"Sit up on that desk so I can fuck the shit out of you while looking into your beautiful eyes," he orders her.

"Oh shit, I won't say no to that baby," she says as she wiggles her ass onto the desk. "Now come over her and give me that fucking I deserve."

Greg steps back up to her easily pushing his cock into her soaking and waiting pussy, her legs wrapping around his backside pulling him into her. They embrace in a passionate kiss as he begins to pump into her pussy once again. Breaking their embrace she leans back on the desk supporting herself on her arms as he begins to fuck her with passion again.

"Come on baby give them fucking cock. Give it to me sexy. Fuck your slutty little MILF!" she encourages him. "I'm a dirty little slut now fuck me hard!"

Greg pounds into my wife over and over and over again, running his hands along her legs as he drives into her, feeling up to her breasts, squeezing them firmly as he bangs the shit out of her pussy. His eyes locked into hers. The desk creaking under her as she gets the shit fucked out of her once again by this young stud.

"You going to make me cum again sexy?" she asks him coyly. "Yeah, fucking make me cum again. Come on. Fuck me hard. Fuck me."

Her orgasm building as she locks her legs around him with his cock pounding into her. "Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck this little slut MILF. Come on fucking make me cum all over your fucking cock sexy. Make my MILF pussy cum again. Oh shit. Yeah baby, just like that. Here I cum baby. Fuck yes. Fuck. Yes. Keep fucking me. Make me your little fucking slut!" Teri yells out to him.

Greg is pounding into her and the desk is jarring from his pounding. Sweat is pouring from his chest as he drives into her making her cum for the second time tonight. "Fuck yes you little sexy MILF bitch. Fuuuuck!" he exclaims.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!!! Fucking yes baby I'm cumming!" she exclaims as she comes down off her second orgasm.

"Now it's my turn little cock slut," he says to her as he now picks up the pace in which he is fucking her. Over and over again he is pounding his large hard young cock into her. Their eyes remain locked onto each other.

"Give me that cum of yours baby. Fucking cum in my cunt you fucking sexy stud," she tells Greg. "Fill my fucking tight MILF pussy with your cum."

"Oh you want me cum you little slut, do you?" he asks as he quickens his pace pounding into my wife.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to fucking cum soon Teri. Oh God. Fuck. Here I cum honey," Greg grunts loudly as he jams deep into Teri's pussy as his cock begins to convulse and erupt inside my wife, dumping squirt after heaping squirt of his young cum into her. "Fuck you feel so fucking good bitch!" he shouts out in a last breath. "God you are an incredible fuck."

Greg, now sexually spent, leans forward over my wife, cock still in her pussy, and takes her delicious tit into his mouth sucking on her nipple, then moves further forward and kisses Teri. "Damn girl, you are one fine fuck," he says.

"Honey, you aren't so bad yourself," she replies. "That was fucking fantastic. Just what I needed," she adds.

Turning to me, "What did you think honey, you enjoy the show?" she asks playfully.

"Absolutely yes! You put on a terrific show babe," I reply.

Greg pulls out his now softening cock and begins to get dressed; Teri begins to get dressed as well. Once they are both presentable again the three of us exit the office and head backs towards the main bar area.

Upon entering the bar area, she turns to Greg once more. "Again Greg, thanks for the fantastic fuck. Hopefully we'll see you again next time we are here and maybe we can have at each other again."

"Oh absolutely Teri, I look forward to that! Thanks for making it an eventful night for me! I won't soon forget tonight."

We say our good-byes and Teri and I disappear into the crowd in the bar and then out onto the sidewalk. Walking hand in hand down the sidewalk towards where our car was parked I pull her tight to my side putting my arm around her waist.

"Hey sexy, thanks again for the great show. You were fucking awesome. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now how about we get home so I can give my wife the proper fucking she deserves."

"Hmmm, I'm glad you enjoyed it too babe. Now let's get home so you can give me that fucking. Maybe I'll even treat you to sucking you off while you drive home," she says with a wink.

... To be continued with the next time she was shared ...

12