Shared Birthday Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me! Fuck me!' she yelled at him hoarsely. Suddenly, Laura's body jerked with a powerful wave of emotion sweeping over her, followed by a second wave. Her loins began to buck wildly as Johnnie held on to her buttocks.

He drove deep into her with long strenuous thrusts, again and again, until the whole of her body began to tremble uncontrollably. She screamed and screamed and screamed. A massive explosion, centred on her clitoris, crashed over her with a shattering blow, sending her entire body into a thousand agonising barbs of triumph.

'Yes! Yes, yes, yes!' she gasped at the top of her voice, as her torment accompanied her physical convulsions.

Then Johnnie suddenly went wild! He became angry with himself for being turned on by his own mother! Unable to prevent himself, he drove the cock in and out fiercely, bringing the impatient tensed loins to a quick boil. With a stifled grunt, an almighty lunge released the eager pent up sperm spurting deep into his mother's hot, eager vagina. Withdrawing quickly after the second burst, he emptied the remaining splashes in the dark curls on her groin, like pearls in a nest.

Laura had no such feelings of annoyance. All her emotions were of having a wonderful fuck - to have her fanny filled once again. To feel a cock driving in and out of her. The shattering orgasm as her body arched in sheer bliss at the moment of sweet agony.

Samantha had watched, in an alcoholic haze, James shagging his mother and her father shagging her grandmother. She was completely astonished! It was unbelievable! No stranger to fucking, Sam had not really thought about shagging between generations. But the action had stirred some excitement in her own loins. It was just fantastic! Dragging the crotch of her bikini to one side, and feeling between her legs, her fingers discovered the inevitable wetness there. She was certainly aroused, watching her brothers cock pounding into her mother.

Lying on her side, one knee bent upright, Sam watched the shagging couples, listening to the cries of rapture. Her fingers played with her own soft labia, rolling her thumb over the clitoris, bringing her to a simmering flutter of blissful joy as she listened, and watched the movement of the two fucking couples.

She and her twin brother had fucked together on several occasions - more out of curiosity than anything else, though the orgasms she achieved were enjoyable! As she watched her brother, and then her father, splatter their sperm over the women's bodies, her own little orgasm was triggered. She was hooked on sperm. The feeling of power over the male organ. She loved to see it spit out of the cock. The sight tipped her over he edge of the climax.

Sam was familiar with her brother's stiff cock but the sight of her father's was a revelation to her. It was thick and wet with grandmother's copious secretions. That was the sperm which had spawned her and her brother. The cock that penetrated her mother on countless occasions, giving her untold joy in the process. She had never actually watched them fuck, but had heard their groans through the wall of their adjoining bedrooms. It had accompanied many of her own masturbations.

Father and son, reclining in the arms of their mothers, recovering from their lewd exploits, looked at each other with a sheepish grin. Laura and July were still panting hard after the action, eyes closed in the reverie. Neither of the women had the slightest regret at having achieved a blissful orgasm brought about by their son.

'Great!' was all that James said in an undertone. 'You're a great fuck, mom.' He stood up, turned and dived into the pool, feeling rather embarrassed. His father followed him, splashing about in the nude.

Johnnie, stopped, and took James' arm. 'Look!' And he nodded towards Samantha, her hand still between her legs, with a dreamy look on her face.

'She's missed out on the fun, James. How's the erection?'

'Still okay, dad. How about yours?'

They looked down at their groins. Both cocks were half-swollen.

'I think she needs some attention. What do you think?'

Without answering, James hauled himself out of the pool and went to sit between his mom and his sister. Sam looked at him with half-closed, dreamy eyes. Leaning over her, James put his face into her sticky vulva, taking her labia between his lips to nibble them. She squirmed with thrill of his touch.

Sam had really worked herself up, quickly and expertly rolling her two stiffened middle fingers over and over her engorged clitoris. She was panting for breath, feeling her loins shudder and her groin muscles flex. She was eager for a cock sliding in and out of her. But that could wait.

Aware of the orgasm rapidly building up, wanting the freedom to thrash her body, Sam pushed James away in desperation, rolling onto her back. Snarling and crying out in despair, her whole groin was now in turmoil, jerking and lunging. The tension inside suddenly boiled over, sending her body into violent convulsions as her vagina exploded, sending a shower of her own ejaculation over her brother's face. Her orgasm consumed her whole body, with her limbs thrashing about in a series of violent spasms until the seizure subsided.

Taking a knee in each hand, her father pressed Sam's hips as far apart as he could, watching the end of his daughter's ejaculate trickle from her engorged vulva. She knew he would fuck her. She wanted it. Badly. That cock which regularly filled her mother's vagina was now about to fill hers. The thought was mind-blowing! With half closed eyes, her body still juddering with sexual exhilaration, Sam watched her father's unsheathed cock in his hand, approaching her vulva. She was dripping with her private honey, eager to be filled. It was trickling onto her pink, puckered bottom.

'Fuck me Dad! Fuck me, please!' she begged.

Johnnie aimed the head of his hefty cock at the centre of the soft vagina. It was a moment of undiluted bliss, to feel his cock slide into the warm fleshy folds of a soft vagina. There is no sensation to match it, except perhaps the discharge of his sperm deep into it. He held the head of his cock in the wet entrance for a while, wallowing in the anticipation.

Without any preliminaries, he filled it with one hard thrust, holding it there for a while, until crushing it in and out with long, heaving strokes. The effect on Sam was awesome to watch. She immediately began, once again, to cry out in a tortured scream, flailing her arms, twisting and jerking, convulsing in a mammoth orgasm, trying to dislodge the invader.

'Yes! Yes! Yes! God! I can't stand it! Stop, stop, stop!' Sam cried out in delicious pain.

But Johnnie hung on, still shagging like a stallion until he felt his tension building up deep down. His own release came on him quickly, suddenly overwhelming him. His loins jolted as he filled his daughter with his second coming, as yet another orgasm ripped through Sam's jerking belly.

After feeling her father's five jets of sperm splatter deep into her vagina, Sam could conceive her own sister, she thought in a wild mental haze. That's crazy! With her own father as its grandfather. My God! The thought sent her wild! Her body still jerked and jolted fitfully as the muscles slowly relaxed.

Standing on the other side of her sun-bed, an aroused James eagerly masturbated over Sam's face, reaching down to feel for the growing climax tense his muscles. Before he could control it, with a violent lunge of his loins, he spat his thick sperm over his sister's face and nipples.

Laura watched the men shagging Sam, rejoicing at the noisy thrill of her orgasms. July had rubbed her clitoris to the rhythm of Johnnie's thrusts into his daughter, bringing herself to another satisfying orgasm.

Father and son stood back to admire the ravished body still squirming on the lounger before they jumped back into the pool to cool off their hot cocks.

'You did well there, son!'

'You didn't do too bad yourself, dad,' was the response.

'Nice family event. Keeps everybody happy.'

'Shouldn't make a habit of it though.'

'You can help me fuck your mum anytime, son. She needs a lot of sex these days.'

'So do I,' he laughed.

12