Shared Fantasies

Story Info
Couple shares interest in amputation role-playing.
2.2k words
4.24
28.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Fern and Don got married at 28 and 34 years of age respectively, they both had good ideas of what it was they wanted in a relationship. Neither had been prolific lovers over the years but they each had clearly developed a solid understanding of where the right buttons were and how they enjoyed having them pushed. It was their open communication with each other about these matters of touch, stimulation and arousal that had contributed greatly to the development of their relationship.

Fern more than Don had discovered her joy in a partner willing to accept her simple, some may say, "benign," pleasure fantasies. We aren't talking about bondage or S & M or leather or rubber. No, Fern's fantasies ranged from being ravished on the kitchen counter or in a department store changing room, to being loved by a partner dressed in silk boxers with calf length socks held up with garters. She loved to be wooed in unobvious places such as a line up at Safeway and fantasized having an orgasm while in the same lineup as a result of her lover's whispered intentions and discreet nibbling on her neck.

A particularly interesting fantasy that she had developed over the years was to make love to her man while she was costumed as an amputee. Where this came from she didn't know. Perhaps a high school girlfriend with a missing left leg who had more than her share of male attention helped develop this fantasy in Fern. But over the years, Fern had developed more than an active fantasy life as a sexy, lithe, female, pretend amputee who was adored and loved loving at the drop of a hat.

Fern enjoyed dressing as a knee-disarticulate. She dressed provocatively with a pinned up empty pant leg or a maxi skirt that revealed a tantalizing emptiness on whatever side she chose to "trim" her body. And always she would clad her remaining foot in one of her many boots or high heeled shoes or sandals. Over the years, in the privacy of her own home, Fern had played out this fantasy many times. She had, in fact, become quite proficient at crutch walking and indeed, owned a pair of full length axilliary crutches and a pair of forearms.

An earlier relationship had progressed to the point where she was open enough about this fantasy and her lover at the time was receptive to the deception so the two of them had enjoyed many amorous evenings with Fern crutching after her friend while he feigned resistance to having his crotch stroked, prodded, and petted with Fern's knee length "stump."

Don was always tantalized by a woman's footwear, preferably high heels and or boots. In addition, he also enjoyed love in strange places such as city parks, fancy under garments of all kinds and by a woman with her own fantasies. He had, for years, felt that if he was able to indulge a partner's fantasies, her arousal could only pay off in extra arousal, excitement and pleasure for himself as well as for his partner.

But when it all started between the two of them, about 20 months ago, when Don found Fern working as a receptionist in a Lawyer's office, he was immediately struck by her stature (about 5'9"), her shoulder length dark auburn wavy hair and her deep smiling, green eyes. He flirted a bit before his late afternoon appointment and when he exited his appointment to find Fern packing up for the day, he asked if she would join him for a coffee. She accepted and the 2 of them spent a quick couple of hours talking and doing the initial thrusting and parrying characteristic of any new relationship. And now, several years later, they both will say that they knew at the time that the person they were engaged with was a special person. Walking her back to her car, Don arranged a dinner date for 2 nights hence.

That dinner date was the real start of the relationship. They began to see each other regularly and after about 4 weeks they became restless with more kissing and petting and amorous whisperings and proceeded to Don's lavishly big bedroom for an evening of flesh against flesh, fingers exploring, touching and caressing and a climax of physical excitement that said indeed, these two were made for each other.

As the weeks and months passed, the two of them discovered the sexy underwear and the foot wear and the lusty places to consume each other. These fantasies came naturally to the two and the willingness each showed to take, and be taken, in conjunction with the other's dream or vision became more and more arousing, tantalizing and interesting.

Early in the growing relationship, Fern had frequently worn platforms with high heels as a prelude to love making. From that point, conversation evolved into a discussion of a one legged version of sexy footwear in the bedroom. So it was Fern who introduced Don to the concept of a half full skirt or an empty dangling pant leg or a firm "stump" of flesh sticking out from a tight pair of spandex shorts. For Don, the image of only one high heel or boot or exotic sandal with a leg stump under a skirt or wrapped in a pants pocket was more arousing than when there were two legs in play.

So it was, during an evening at Fern's while watching a movie, and sipping iced Chenin Blanc that Fern excused herself for the purpose of "getting more comfortable.' She returned a few minutes later dressed in a pair of black velveteen full-cut slacks. The left pant leg was pinned neatly and tightly to her left hip. It appeared as if she had had her left leg amputated at the knee. She was perched on one of Don's favorite shoes, an open-toed sandal with a 1 ½" platform sole and a 5" heel with a wrap around ankle strap. The right pant was cuffed and short enough to reveal her one foot, adorned with an anklet and two toe rings in that sexy shoe.

A smoky gray peasant blouse was cut low enough to reveal cleavage between her breasts. The entire picture was framed by black fore arm crutches and her dark wavy tresses thrown casually over her shoulder.

In a gliding, smooth motion, Fern crutched up to the couch where she had just left Don's side a few minutes ago. She raised her velvet encased "stump" for Don to receive in his eager hands so he could massage and caress the abbreviated left leg. Don gently fondled Fern's stump pocket while he rose to embrace his partner.

Cupping Fern's face in his two strong hands, Don smothered her face with a kiss as passionate as any the two had ever shared. And Fern's probing tongue, thrusting "stump" and gentle swaying on one leg merely added to the excitement of the moment.

"I want you to take me, to ravish me and to make love to my one long leg and its short partner," she cooed in Don's ear. "Make my one knee weak so that I tremble and can only stand by hopping and being held in your strong arms."

Don gently removed Fern's crutches, laid them against the couch and caressed her stump with his right hand while his left hand hugged her close and massaged and fondled her back, shoulder and waist. He glided his hand around the end of the stump and slowly up the inside of her thigh. He teased her where her stump joined her waist with flickering fingers that gently brushed against her womanhood. He cupped his hand over her love mound and squeezed at the same time his fingers massaged her luscious lips of love.

"Your hot," he cooed into her ear, as she waved back and forth on her one leg. He continued to caress the knee length stump of her left leg.

"It's hard to only have one leg to spread for your lover," Fern whispered. "Luckily, I have lots left of my amputated leg so I can tickle your balls and probe at your cock but I want you to love my stump and my leg to the point where you have to hold me up. Take your hand and slip it inside my panties and see what you find in there, Make me drip!" she teased.

Don's right hand had to leave the bound stump and move to Fern's back to steady her swaying and trembling. His left hand slowly wiggled its way under her waist band and down to contact her hot, humid, dripping pussy. He squeezed and massaged and because she was so ripe with passion he was able to slip a finger into her love gash ever so briefly. As it slid and slipped around the mouth of Fern's womanhood, she became very shaky on her one leg. She clearly was approaching an orgasm. He stopped probing. He moved his hand outside her trousers and caressed her lips from the outside of her clothing.

He broke a kiss off and leaned back to appreciate the view he had in his hands. There, perched on her one leg was a vision of womanliness that Don had not seen before. Fern's eyes were glazed, her stance was tremulous and she was nudging Don's cock ever so softly with her "stump."

"I hope you know how totally desirable you are," Don whispered. "Can you hop, crutch or crawl back to our bedroom so that I can pleasure you until you melt? I want to caress your stump, to smother your lips with kisses, to lick your womanly juices until there are no more and to stroke your long leg from its sexy 5 toes past its ankle and over its curved calf to your knee. There I'll begin nibbling and chewing my way up your thigh until I get to that spot between your leg and its half partner where I will kiss, nibble, suck and tease until even lying flat in our bed will be too much for you to handle. Are you ready? Can you get there?" he whispered.

Fern had done this before. But never before had she felt so weak, so wet, and so tingly all over. She was fragile on her one leg and without crutches, which Don had stashed when she first entered the room, she was in danger of falling over without Don's support. She felt as if she could CUM right there, perched on one leg with Don's strong hands on her back cupping her womanhood.

"I'll need your help mister." she replied as she tried to gather her strength and balance for the crutch walk to their love nest. She hopped a bit; she lowered her "stump" and reached for her crutches. Carefully, Don let go and grabbed them for her. She expertly slipped her hands into the cuffs, put her weight on her hands and adjusted her leg and stump with a hop and a shift. Shaking her hair, she threw her crutches forward to the floor and swung her stump, leg and body through in a tentative step. Don stayed beside her with a hand on her back until she was better able to get her rhythm.

She got her moves and began to swing her way into the hall that led to the bedroom. The smooth falling and forward swing through her crutches which served in the absence of her left leg, seemed graceful and sensual. Don had to drop his hand and step back to watch her tall, toned body swing itself down the hall. She stopped for fear of getting too far ahead and turned on her right foot to look back at Don. She held her arms and crutches out towards Don in a gesture that said, "Please come and take me." Her look was one of total rapture; glazed eyes, flushed complexion. A sheen of perspiration caught the light's glow giving her the look of a hot, excited and desirous woman.

Don awkwardly lifted her off of her foot and swept her into his arms. Her crutches clattered to the floor as the two scurried to the bedroom where Don gently laid Fern onto the huge bed. He climbed up on top of her heaving body. Her "stump" extended out to her left side leaving her passion wide open and ready to be smothered with his agile tongue and massaging lips. With his right hand he stroked her "stump" and with his left hand he reached up from his pleasuring to gently massage her flushed breasts.

He glanced up into Fern's glazed eyes and spoke of his passion. In her state of arousal, her stump waved and bumped erratically. She breathed to Don her total arousal, her total satisfaction and her desire to have his rock hard cock slipped into her slit and thrust in as far as it could go.

Later, lying in each others arms, spent, flushed and totally sated, they talked about the charade. Whatever it was about her appearance as a one legged Amazon with an erotic boot on her remaining leg, whatever it was about the hardness and passion that that image aroused in Don, Fern was very happy that she had taken that minute to slip into something more comfortable because she knew that an aroused and excited Don meant that there would be an aroused and excited Fern. They would surely have to try this fantasy again...in the very near future.