Shared Pet

Story Info
Online D/s couple finally meet, and make a friend.
3.2k words
4.59
19.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers

We'd been planning this for months, reading the personal section of different swinger websites, and looking for different clubs. We'd found a couple of possibles, but that is when you decided that my involvement was no longer needed. Even when my hard head intrudes, my heart realizes that you know what's best for me, and so I obediently left you in charge of the planning.

The week we had been waiting for so long was in late September. Granted that was perilously deep into hurricane season, but so far the weather was cooperating nicely. I packed up all my snorkeling gear, and picked you up at the Ft Lauderdale airport. The plan was to rent a convertible, and head down to the Keys. I had never been more excited in my life.

Our first hug in the airport was out of a romance novel. I stood searching the arrivals area, as desperate as any army wife, until finally I saw you, inches above the rest of the crowd. I flew into your arms, and you picked me up off the ground as if I weighed nothing, crushing me to you, and murmuring my name in my ear. Our first kiss was no less incredible, your tongue exploring my mouth knowingly, and I was so relieved that all our online chemistry was translating to reality quite nicely.

The ride down was a long exercise in delicious foreplay. I wanted you so bad I could taste it, but we had agreed to wait, knowing that every minute spent with our clothes on, would make those without even more intense. I could not, however, resist touching you, and so we either held hands, or lightly stroked each other for hours. We talked of our snorkeling and diving plans, and the hotel that I had booked us into. I even tried to worm some information about our other plans out of you, but you refused to budge. Maybe that's why I love you so much. You're more stubborn than I am.

I'd booked us into a fairly nice hotel in Marathon, close to an outfit that took both snorkelers and divers on the same trip. You'd wanted me to get certified so that I could go with you, but it just hadn't been possible. You told me that you intended to work with me a bit while you were here, and that the next trip, we'd be diving together. The hotel was simple, but with a comfy king-sized bed that we planned on getting a lot of wear out of. Once checked in, you took me in your arms again, this time with no audience.

Without my shoes, I was comically shorter than you, but we didn't stand for long. You pulled me to the bed with you, fully clothed, and began to lightly stroke my entire body, sliding your warm, strong hands underneath my loose blouse. I shivered in spite of myself, and you chuckled softly.

"Tickle? It's going to get worse, pet." You began to remove my clothing, one item at a time, planting slow kisses on whatever body part you uncovered.

I was literally panting with need by the time you had me naked, but you calmly told me that I needn't be in a hurry. "We're eating in tonight, and you're going nowhere."

I was starting to feel distinctly overdressed, and reached for your shirt buttons, only to have my hand slapped away. "No, pet. You're not in control anymore. Be patient, and do as you're told, and your pleasure will outweigh your pain. Did you bring all of our toys?"

"Yes, but..." I stammered.

"Then don't make me use the ball gag. Quiet." The look in your eyes told me everything I needed to know, and I lay back on the bed, silently, to watch you undress.

"We'll call tonight a test of your self control. As long as you do everything I ask, I won't tie you, and I won't punish you. Slip up, and suffer the consequences. Agreed?"

By this point, I was determined to prove myself to you, so I just smiled shyly, nodded, and said "Yes Sir."

You piled pillows behind my back, kissed me gently, and started undressing. Slowly. I watched, mesmerized, as your hard, sexy body was revealed to me, inch by inch. By the time you dropped your boxer briefs, I was near drooling, but managed to stay in position, and remain silent.

I stopped cooperating, though, when you crawled onto the bed, spreading my legs and kneeling between them. "No! I told you I don't want that, and you agreed we didn't have to discuss it!"

I scooted quickly back to the headboard, hugging my arms around me in a futile attempt to hide my naked body from you. You warm deep voice changed in an instant, and now cut like a knife.

"Get back here right now, or I will tie you to this bed and beat your ass raw! I told you that we didn't have to discuss it then, and we're not going to discuss it now, either. You are mine, and will do as you're told!"

"To keep you quiet, and give you a distraction, I'm going to let you suck my cock, but eventually you will learn that your pussy belongs to me, and I will lick it whenever I want. Do you understand me?"

I nodded tearfully, the pain of disappointing you worse than any physical punishment you could dispense. I allowed you to arrange me on the bed before climbing carefully on top of me. The sight of your beautiful cock inches from my face was certainly a lovely distraction, though, and I opened my mouth eagerly to receive you.

From flat on my back, I had little choice but to take every inch. You controlled this completely, and the only choice I was allowed to make was where and how fast to lick when you withdrew, which was only briefly. For the most part, though, your cock filled my mouth, and I completely forgot to be shy when your fingers gently parted my labia.

You blew on my clitoris lightly, and immediately I felt it swelling, and my juices flowing. Your tongue traced lazily along the outer edge of my labia, studiously avoiding my clitoris. Then you spread me even wider, spreading my lips for your inspection. I felt more naked than I ever had in my entire life, but all shyness about having my pussy eaten was completely forgotten.

I tried to push upward, in a silent plea for your tongue on my clitoris. You gave me no opportunity to speak, pinning my head to the bed, and shoving your cock down my throat. You laughed quietly at my bid for your tongue, and told me that obstinate pets do not get to choose when they are licked. Now your tongue worked its way around my inner thighs, and I was nearly frantic. My hands were on your ass, holding you to me, and in my frustration, I slapped you hard.

"Pet! One more outburst like that, and you will be flogged soundly, and will not be allowed to cum at all tonight! Are we clear?"

I knew from experience that one warning was all that I would get, so stilled, and vowed to be more patient. You resumed your Chinese water torture on my cunt, and I tried very hard not to push myself into your mouth. I licked and sucked your cock diligently, hoping that if I got you closer to orgasm, you'd take pity on me.

My strategy must have finally worked, because at long last, your tongue found my clitoris, and I was in heaven. It felt like it was so swollen it would barely fit in your mouth, but you sucked it easily. Gently at first, but then more and more fiercely, sliding first one, and then two fingers into my slippery pussy.

Now I did strain upwards, but this time your response was only to move one of the two lubricated fingers to my asshole, and I could stand it no longer. My body exploded, shockwave after shockwave rocking me from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I went rigid, and your fingers were squeezed over and over, from both directions. In my excitement, I was sucking so hard that you came, and so far down my throat that I didn't even taste it.

I could have slept that way the entire rest of the night, but eventually you rolled off of me, announced that you were going to get take-out, and that I was not allowed to move from the bed. Not even to pee.

"And when I get back, we will discuss our trip to the club tomorrow night, my beautiful pet."

We spent a delightful next day snorkeling and kayaking, but after dinner you took me back to our room, and told me it was time to dress for the club. When I asked you what you wanted me to wear, you simply slapped me lightly on the bottom, and told me to go get a shower, and that you'd lay my clothes out for me. Only 24 hours together had already turned me into an obedient pet, so I wordlessly turned on my heel and headed to the shower.

I spent way too long soaping up, becoming increasingly conscious of the fact that I would soon be on display in a swinger's club. When I came out of the bathroom, the skimpiest outfit I had ever seen in my life was lying on the bed. A black leather micro-mini skirt, and a halter top to match. Thigh high fish-net hose, and fuck-me heels. I opened my mouth to protest, but one look at your face shut it quickly for me.

To my surprise, there was a pair of panties to go with the outfit, but the merest whiff of a G-string, and when I put it on, the string disappeared between my cheeks completely. I dressed quickly, and turned around to see you holding out a smallish box, wrapped elegantly.

"For me?" I asked, and you just smiled. I opened it eagerly, and inside was the most beautiful braided black leather collar I had ever seen.

The D-ring in the front was silver, and functional, but entirely feminine looking. Underneath the collar was a matching leash, with a studded handle. "Oh, baby, it's the most beautiful thing I ever saw!" I breathed, as you took it from my hands and gently fastened it snugly around my neck.

"You will not take it off. If I decide that you may go without it, I will be the one to remove it. Are we clear?" I nodded silently, too overcome with emotion to trust my voice. You kissed me gently, attached the leash, and led me to the car.

All too quickly, we arrived at the club, and the tender moment was over, at least for now. I was terribly self conscious in the parking lot, keeping my eyes on the ground, not wanting to see who might be watching me being led in on a leash. Once we got into the club, however, I soon realized that there were many women, and even a few men, in similar constraints. You found an open table quickly, but when I started to sit beside you, I felt a sharp sting on my thigh, and realized you had used the studded leash handle as a whip.

Your voice was quite cold as you stated evenly "Pets do not sit in chairs. Your place is in the floor."

I was mortified at my mistake, and quickly knelt at your feet, surreptitiously rubbing the rising welt on my thigh. You stroked my hair softly, and I realized that you weren't angry with me -- only correcting me. You surveyed the room, but now I was too intimidated to do anything but gaze into your eyes, watching for visual cues.

Soon enough, you seemed to find what you were looking for, and a lovely woman who I judged to be in her late 30s strolled up to the table. "Hi, I'm Susan" she said, speaking only to you. "Is this your pet?"

She was taller than I, and slender, but with beautiful full breasts, that made my mouth water, just looking at them, and thinking about your plans for the evening.

"Yes, Susan, I'm Jake, and this is my pet. You may call her Belle."

That was the last time either of you mentioned me directly, and the two of you had drinks at the table. Your hand never left me, either stroking my hair, or pinching my nipples absently, but other than that, I might as well have not been there. I was not offered a drink, nor was I invited to participate in the conversation. The two of you flirted, and discussed sex in an increasingly familiar manner, until I began to be more than a little annoyed.

Just when I was about to forget my place and get myself in trouble, the two of you stood up, and you pulled me up by my leash. "Come along, pet, we're going back to the room, and Susan is going with us."

When we got to the car, I was shocked to see you open the car door and settle Susan into my seat. Before I could protest, though, you helped her rack the seat all the way back, and indicated that I was to get in the floorboard. I was incredulous, but one more sharp crack of the leash handle on my bottom got me moving very quickly.

Susan's skirt was as short as mine, and I soon realized that she was not even wearing a G-string. The ride back to the hotel was long, and she held my leash tightly, so that my head was basically between her knees. You stroked her thigh, and then my cheek, and told me I was a good pet. It was the first time you had spoken directly to me since Susan stepped up to your table. I was very uncomfortable, but also aware that my tiny G-string was now soaked.

When we arrived back at the hotel,you wasted no time in explaining the rules to me. "I'm in charge, baby, but you already knew that. You will do everything I say, as will Susan. The difference is, that you will do everything Susan instructs, as well. Is that clear, my beautiful pet?"

I nodded, wide-eyed, but that was not enough, and you pulled me to you sharply by my leash. "I believe you meant to say yes Sir?"

"Yes Sir!" I agreed, and was quickly stripped of the few clothing items I had been wearing. Susan had brought a duffel type bag, and she quickly pulled out a spreader bar, with wrists and ankle cuffs. She instructed me to get on all fours on the bed, and you undressed slowly, and settled yourself into an easy chair to watch the show.

She attached my ankles to the spreader bar, opening me wide for your viewing pleasure. She then fastened the cuffs to my wrists, but told me that for now, I would need my hands to hold me up, so they would remain free. Then she disappeared behind me, and I was left to stare at the headboard, and wonder about my fate.

I didn't have to wonder long, though, before a white hot pain exploded across my ass cheeks. I yelped in pain, and Susan's giggle let me know that she was going to enjoy this. "You'd better get up there and gag her, or she'll have the manager down here throwing us out" she informed you, and you agreed, coming to sit with your back at the headboard, legs spread wide.

You pulled my head roughly into your lap, and I had no choice but to open my mouth. You were fully erect, and wasted no time shoving your cock to the back of my throat. I wasn't sure what Susan was using on me, but the pain was intense, and she struck me again and again, making me writhe, squirm, and try to get away. There was nowhere to go, though, and your hand in my hair kept me focused on my task. Your other hand moved from nipple to nipple, squeezing, twisting, and pulling, until an orgasm of monumental intensity exploded out of nowhere, and seized my body, stiffening me like I'd been shocked.

There was no mistaking it, and even with my mouth full I was moaning and whimpering, so I knew that eventually I would pay a penalty for cumming without permission. For now, though, you called a halt to my tormenter, and told her to change places with you. She must have been reluctant, because I heard your tone of voice change, and a crack that didn't land on my sore bottom, followed by a yelp from Susan. Soon after, she settled herself in front of me, where you had been, legs wide open to reveal a completely hairless cunt. This was only the second time in my life to see one up close, and she stroked my hair and cheeks, letting me get used to the sight. I felt you move behind me, and your gentle hands smoothed and caressed the welts on my bottom. Your fingers found the bountiful moisture the spanking had caused, and you smeared it around my pussy, stroking my still swollen clitoris. I felt the shock of cool lubricant on the crack of my ass, and realized your intention. At the same time, Susan decided my introduction was over, and pulled my head between her legs.

She was very wet, and smelled delightfully musky, similar to my own scent, but somehow different. I dove in, knowing what I liked, and trying it on her. I swirled my tongue around the edges of her labia, teasing her intentionally, knowing that she wanted me to concentrate on her clit.

One finger, and then two, worked their way past my tight sphincter, and I arched my back with delight. You were incredibly patient with me, and by the time I felt the head of your cock begin to push its way into my ass, I was more than ready. Susan had lost all patience with my teasing by this point, and had my head held firmly to her cunt, rubbing herself on my face. I licked furiously, and lubricating my fingers with her juices, pushed them into her bottom. Almost unconsciously, I began to finger fuck her at the same pace that your cock was slamming into me, and she and I came to a noisy crescendo together, although my cries were muffled by her pussy.

My spasms were even stronger in this second orgasm than the first, and all you needed to be pushed over the edge. I felt it plainly when you shot load after load into my belly, and then collapsed on top of me, pushing me flat on the bed.

The three of us lay in a pile for what seemed like an eternity, until I finally heard your deep musical voice tell Susan calmly that it was going to be her job to take care of the cum now oozing from between my cheeks. I smiled lazily, and not just at the thought that Susan would be paying her dues. I was content in the knowledge that I am owned, and cherished.

SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers