Shared Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Breakfast is hot for mistress & her slave.
2.9k words
3.78
22.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the weight of the bed shift as you slowly climb out of bed, trying not to wake me up. I roll onto my side and watch you in silence as you slip on a pair of pants. I climb out of bed once you leave the room and slip on my robe. I can hear you in the kitchen as I step out of the room and I smile to myself. I slowly creep up behind you while your attention is focused on the food you're cooking. I wrap my arms around your waist, startling you a bit.

You chuckle softly and turn in my arms, wrapping your arms around me in return. You lower your head and whisper a soft "Sneaky cat" into my ear. I simply smile and softly kiss your neck. You make a soft sound of pleasure and tilt your head back, exposing more of your neck for me. I lightly kiss and lick your neck as you rub your hands up and down my back.

I run my hands across your chest as I gently bite your neck. You moan softly and grab my ass, pulling me tightly against you as I suck on your neck. I bite your neck again but this time I bite hard enough to draw a bit of blood. I suck at the bite and you moan a bit louder, squeezing my ass. I can feel your cock harden through your pants from where I'm pressed against you.

I give your neck one last lick as I very slowly kiss my way down your body, stopping briefly to tickle your belly button with my tongue. I look up at you and tug on the waistband of your jeans with my teeth, loving the smile that forms on your lips. Our eyes meet and I can see the desire in them that matches my own desire. I glide my hands up your legs and I keep my eyes locked with yours as I start to undo your jeans. You place a hand on my cheek and I softly kiss your palm as I pull your pants down, helping you to step out of them.

I slip my fingers into the opening of your boxers and slowly glide them along your cock, drawing a soft moan from between your lips with my touch. I grab the waistband of your boxers and pull them down to your knees, my gaze drifting down to your cock as it comes into view. I lick my lips and wrap my hand around your shaft. I begin to slowly stroke you, causing you to moan softly again. I lean forward and circle the tip of your head with my tongue, feeling you harden even more in my hand. You thrust your hips forward, trying to force your cock into my mouth. I pull away and smack the inside of your thigh.

"Be still."

You bite your bottom lip and look down at me.

"I'm sorry, mistress..."

I smile in approval and glide my tongue up your shaft, coating it with my saliva. I slowly lick you all over your cock as I move my hand to gently rub your sac. You grip the edge of the counter and bite your lip again as you try not to move. I look up at you and take your head into my mouth. I gently suck on your head, enjoying the moan that escapes your lips.

I take more of your cock into my mouth and continue to suck gently, making you grip the edge of the counter even harder. I massage your shaft with my tongue as I begin to slowly move my head up and down your cock. I hear you moan my name and I look up to see you watching me. I close my eyes and squeeze your sac as I start to suck a bit harder. Your moans of pleasure turn me on even more and I slip my other hand beneath my robe and lightly rub my pussy through my panties.

I moan softly around you and slowly take every inch of your cock into my mouth. You moan my name again as I keep moving my head, feeling my panties become wet as I keep rubbing my pussy. I gently glide my teeth along your shaft, feeling your cock twitch in my mouth.

"Mistress...I am going to cum..."

I suck harder as I hear you say this, wanting to taste your cum. You thrust your hips forward, no longer able to stop yourself as you cum in my mouth. I swallow your cum and moan softly at your taste. I keep sucking on your cock, not stopping until I've swallowed every last drop of your cum. I slowly pull away from you and lick your cock clean. I rise to my feet and move my hand away from my pussy, pressing my fingers to your lips so you can have a taste of what's to come.

Part Two

I let you lick my fingers clean as I glance over at the stove. I chuckle softly as I see the food you were preparing now burnt. I pull my hand away from your mouth and reach over to turn off the stove. I feel your hands trying to worm their way beneath my robe and I turn around to push you away from me. I shake my head and lean back against the counter.

"I don't think so. You've been a very bad slave. I didn't give you permission to cum and for that you must be punished."

You bow your head and bite your lip.

"Forgive me, Mistress..."

I pull the cloth belt from off my robe and shake my head again.

"You have to earn my forgiveness. Get on your knees, slave."

You bite your lip again and lower yourself onto your knees. I move behind you and grab your hands, tying them behind your back. I place my foot on the middle of your back and push you forward until your face was pressed against the floor. I keep my foot on your back and rest my elbow on my knee as I lean forward to look down at you. You look back at me from the corner of your eye and I smile as I see the excitement in your eyes.

I move away from you and let the robe slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor. I run my hands down your back to your ass. I watch your face as I lightly rub your ass. When I hear you moan softly I slap your left cheek hard and then you're right cheek just as hard. You moan with each slap dealt to you as I repeat the process ten times, smiling as your cheeks become redder with each new slap.

I lightly rub your cheeks after the tenth slap, watching you pull your hands against my belt. I kneel behind you and bite your right cheek hard as I slap your left cheek. You tilt your head back and moan out loud, enjoying the pain being given to you. I bite your left cheek as I slap your right cheek, causing you to moan again. I slowly rise back to my feet and move in front you. You look up at me as I grab the bottom of my nightgown and pull it up and off of me. I see you lick your lips as your gaze drops down to my panty covered pussy. I run my fingers up the inside of my thigh and then over my pussy.

"Is this what my slave wants?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

I grab the waistband of my panties and slowly pull them down, exposing my pussy to your lust filled eyes. I pull my panties off and toss them beside you, causing you to moan softly as you catch the scent of my arousal.

"I'm afraid you still need to be punished more. So for now you can only look."

I sit myself on the counter and spread my legs wide, exposing my pussy to you fully. You bite your lip hard as you look at me. I lean back a bit as I slowly glide my fingers along my pussy lips. I slip my finger between my lips and moan softly as I lightly rub my clit. I glide my other hand up my body and gently squeeze my breast.

I look down at you and smile as I see your cock is once again hard. I push two fingers deep into my pussy and moan as I start to move them in and out of me. I close my eyes as I rub my clit with my thumb and gently pinch my nipple. I hear you moan softly as you keep watching me and I moan softly with you as I move my fingers faster. I arch my back slightly and moan again as I rub my clit harder.

I squeeze my breast again and opens my eyes to look at you. You gaze was fixed on the fingers in my pussy and I could tell you desperately wanted to taste. I slip a third finger into my pussy, pushing myself nearer to my orgasm. I keep moving my fingers and rubbing my clit. I pinch my nipple hard and moan as I cum.

I move my fingers one more time before pulling them out of my pussy. I keep my gaze on your face and you lick your lips as I slowly lick my fingers clean. I move off of the counter and stand in front of you. I grab a handful of your hair and pull you up to your knees. I look into your eyes and I see you silently pleading with me but not daring to say anything. I smile at you and softly touch your cheek.

"You're forgiven, slave."

I drape one of my legs over your shoulder and pull your face against my pussy.

"Lick me."

You quickly slide your tongue into my pussy, hungrily licking up the juices that were left there. I moan your name softly and run my fingers through your hair as you lick my pussy. I lean down to untie your hands and once they're free you quickly grab my ass and pull me harder against you. I tilt my head back and moan as you nibble and suck on my clit. I moan again as you suck on my clit harder and rub my ass.

I grind my pussy against your mouth and you quickly shove two fingers deep into my pussy, causing me to moan your name. You move your fingers fast and hard in me, constantly rubbing them over my g-spot. I pull your head harder against my pussy and I moan as you continue to suck on my clit. You gently bite my clit and shove your fingers into me harder, pushing me over the edge. I moan out loud as I cum and you remove your fingers as you lick up my juices. I move my leg from off your shoulder and take a step back, watching you as you suck on your fingers. I lean down and gently take your cock into my hand. You moan softly yet I make no move to give you release.

"This is another part of your punishment. I want you to finish making breakfast and don't even think about making yourself cum."

I leave my clothes where they are and make my way to the dining room, leaving you alone for the time being.

Part Three:

I sit down in a chair and prop my feet up on the table as I wait for you. Though I was soon to find out you were planning your revenge on me as you cooked. I idly rub my breast and soon lose track of the time as I think back to your punishment only minutes before. I was snapped out of my thoughts as you placed the plate of food in front of me. You were smiling down at me, having been watching me for awhile.

"Enjoying yourself, Mistress?"

"Mm...Such a bad slave for spying on me."

I lightly slap your ass before pushing you to your own plate of food. I noticed your cock was still hard as you sat down at the table across from me. I knew something wasn't right with the way you were smiling but I chose to ignore it for the time being. I move my foot up between your legs as we start eating and lightly rub your sac with my toes to tease you even more. You clench the fork in your hand tightly and make an almost growling sound as I keep teasing you. I slowly lower my foot as you look at me with an almost wild desire in your eyes.

"It's time for you to be punished, Mistress..."

You swipe your arm across the table, knocking everything off of it. I look at you surprised as you reach across the table and grab my arms, pulling me onto the table. You move around the table to stand behind me and keep me bent over the table. You pin my hands behind my back with one of your hands. I was unsure of what you had planned until I felt the first hard slap on my ass from your free hand.

I moan out loud as you slap one cheek then the other, going back and forth numerous times. After the tenth slap you stop and gently rub my now red cheeks. I relax a little, thinking you were done but you prove me wrong by slapping my ass even harder. I arch my back against the table and cry out with each new slap you give to me. You finally stop after ten more slaps and kneel down behind me, still holding my wrists together.

I make a soft sound of pleasure as you softly kiss my left cheek and then the right. You bite both cheeks and I moan at the mixture of pain and pleasure. You stand back up and press your knee between my legs, pushing them further apart. You run your free hand up the inside of my thigh and lightly rub my pussy. I moan softly and move against your fingers, wanting more. You tighten your grip on my wrists and smack my pussy lips, making me cry out.

"Don't move."

I close my eyes tightly and bite my bottom lip, staying as still as possible. You rub my pussy again, trying to ease the pain from the smack. I moan softly as you slip your middle finger between my lips and gently rub my clit. You move your hand lower and slowly press two fingers into my pussy. I bite my bottom lip harder, trying not to move as you tease me by pulling your fingers out and only pressing your fingertips back in.

I moan your name in a silent plea and you smile as you shove your fingers into me deeply. You move your fingers fast and hard, constantly rubbing them over my g-spot to bring me closer to my orgasm. I moan as you continue to finger my pussy, pushing them into me to your knuckles. My body tenses as I am about to cum and you quickly remove your fingers before I have the chance to. I groan in disappointment as you refuse to let me have the release I desperately need. I look over my shoulder at you to see you licking your fingers.

"Please..."

You look back at me and smile knowingly.

"Please, what?"

"Make me cum..."

You release my hands and grab my hips, grinning down at me.

"As you wish."

You press the head of your cock against my pussy and thrust your hips forward, slamming your cock into me. I cry out and arch my back against the table as the force of your thrust makes me cum. You tighten your grip on my hips and keep thrusting into me hard, sending me into another orgasm. You glide one of your hands up my back and grab a handful of my hair, pulling it hard as you continue to slam into me. I moan with each thrust you take, feeling my thighs beginning to bruise as they were pressed harder and harder against the edge of the table.

You lean down and bite my shoulder, never once easing up on your thrusts. You grab my breasts and squeeze them roughly as you thrust as hard as you can into me. I moan your name as you pinch and pull on my nipples. You rub my breasts and suck on the back of my neck, starting to moan with me. I feel another orgasm approaching as you start to thrust into me faster. You slam into me one last time and remain still, moaning my name as you cum. I arch my back against your hands and moan out loud as I cum with you. You slowly rub your hips against mine, not wanting to pull out yet. You rest your body on mine and gently bite my ear.

"Did I please you, Mistress?"

I smile softly and look back at you through half closed eyes.

"Your Mistress is very pleased."