Shared Submissive

Story Info
He shares his girlfriend with guy friend.
4.6k words
4.01
71.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
456 Followers

My friend Rick invited me over to his place to watch the NFC divisional playoffs. I hadn't been over to his place in a few months. He spent most of his free time with his girlfriend, Edie. I picked up a case of Heinekens at the package store, then drove over. Edie answered the door. She was wearing a white blouse and a green and white pleated skirt. She had her long blonde hair tied behind her head in a single ponytail. She looked like a cheerleader.

"Hello George. Come on it."

I smiled and said, "Hi Edie" as I moved past her. Rick was sitting on the sofa watching the pre-game show. I went into the kitchen and put a couple of six-packs in the refrigerator. Rick already had a cold six-pack, so I got a couple of beers and sat down on the sofa. I handed him a beer, and he nodded thanks. We sat and watched the show. Just before the game started, Rick turned to me and asked, "How've you been?"

"Doing well Rick. How have you guys been doing?"

Rick squeezed Edie's hand. "We've been doing very well, thanks."

I was happy for Rick. He'd met Edie about a year ago, at a party. They spent most of the evening talking to each other, ignoring most of the other guests. They started going out, and Edie moved in with Rick a few months ago. Rick and I used to spend time together, but ever since she moved in, he hadn't had a lot of time for me. I was happy for Rick, but I missed his company sometimes. This was only the second time I'd been over since Edie moved in.

The St. Louis Rams kicked off, and the game started. When the first commercial came on, Edie got up picked up a pair of green and white pom-poms, and did a couple of cheers in front of the sofa. I thought it was kind of cute, then I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. I could see her hard nipples poking right through the blouse. She sat down when the game came back on, and it took a while before I could focus. When the commercials came on, she would get up and cheer. Once she jumped up, and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties under the skirt. Every so often, she would get up and bring back a couple of beers for us. Near the end of the first quarter, Rick got up and went to the bathroom. Edie got up and cheered just for me.

We were all pulling for the Green Bay Packers, but it just wasn't their day. Rick turned the TV off after the game ended. I was feeling light-headed after all the beers, and leaned back on the sofa. Rick turned to me and said, "Too bad, huh."

"Yep. I'd hoped Green Bay would win."

"They almost pulled it out in the third quarter."

"Yep."

Rick turned to me and grinned. "Did you enjoy Edie's cheering?"

I grinned back. "Yes, I liked it very much. It was just like being in the stadium"

Edie giggled and said, "Thanks George. Rick thought you'd enjoy it." She squeezed his hand.

Rick turned to me and asked, "Would you like to see more?"

I didn't understand. "More of what?"

"Would you like to see more of Edie?"

I was mildly curious. "Sure."

Edie got up and stood in front of me. She put the pom-poms down, unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her skirt, picked up the pom-poms, and did five or six cheers. I just sat there grinning and watching her breasts bounce. When she finished, she stood in front of me, her hands on her hips, her legs spread a little.

Rick looked over at me. "I see you enjoyed the show."

I had a little buzz. I wasn't embarrassed about the hard-on poking up through my pants. "Yes, yes I did. Thank you Edie."

Edie grinned at me. "You're welcome, George." She did another few cheers, then stopped.

I noticed that she was perspiring.

Rick must have noticed too. "Go take a shower, Edie."

Edie picked up her clothes and went into the bedroom. I heard the water running. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the sofa, remembering the naked cheers.

Rick got up and got a couple of beers. He sat down and handed one to me. I took a sip, and asked him, "How did you convince Edie to cheer like that for us? I'd have thought she'd be embarrassed to be naked in front of me "

Rick grinned. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

I tapped my beer bottle against his. "Yes Rick, thank you."

Rick took a sip of his beer and said, "I told her to."

I looked over at Rick. "You told her to? And she just obeyed?"

"Yep. Edie does anything I tell her to do."

I took a sip of my beer. "Wow! She's kinda like your slave, then?"

"I prefer the term servant, but yes. Would you like a demonstration?"

I heard the water in the shower stop. "You bet."

Rick grinned at me. "Would you like to kiss Edie?"

"Do you mind?"

"Hell no, I just asked you, didn't I?"

"Ok then, sure."

Rick called out, "Edie, come in here."

Edie came back into the living room. She'd just dried off, and was still naked. She stood in front of Rick with her hands at her sides.

Rick looked up at her. "Edie, sit on George's lap and make out with him. Kiss him and let him touch any part of your body."

Edie replied, "As you wish." She sat down in my lap and kissed me. I put my arms around her and she kissed me again. I gave her a hug and she kissed me, moving her tongue around my mouth. I fondled her breast and kissed her. Our tongues flicked in our mouths. She wasn't just complying with Rick's command; she was kissing me like a girlfriend. I was very aroused when I heard Rick command, "Stop."

Edie pulled her lips away from mine and smiled. She got up and stood over by Rick.

Rick turned to me and asked, "Did you like our demonstration?"

I grinned and answered, "You bet. I wish you wouldn't have said stop so soon."

Rick laughed. "She's my servant, not yours." He put his beer down on the coffee table. "George, would you mind doing us a favor?"

"Sure, what?"

"I need you to watch Edie while I go run some errands and get some groceries."

"I don't understand?"

"Edie will explain it to you."

"Ok, sure Rick."

"Great." He got up, kissed Edie, and left.

Edie looked at me and said, "Come over here."

Edie walked over to a platform by the front door, and I followed her. I had helped Rick put it together a couple of months ago, but this was the first time I'd seen it finished. It's a four-foot by four-foot wooden platform raised about two feet off the floor. A two by six protrudes about three feet high from the center. Two metal ankle cuffs are bolted to the base of platform, and ropes are tied to two leather wrist cuffs. The ropes go through holes on the back corners.

Rick and I had gone to Home Depot to buy the wood. I had a pickup truck that we used to get the wood to his place. I helped him cut the wood and put the platform together in the back yard. Edie was wearing a skimpy string bikini and brought out water for us while we worked. She leaned over a lot in front of me, and now I understood why. I thought we were building a table, but I wasn't sure what this was.

Edie looked at me and said, "Sit down there." She pointed to a dining room chair that was near the platform.

I sat down and watched.

Edie turned on a spotlight. The varnish on the platform glowed. She pushed a large red button on the front of the platform and pulled out rope on both sides of the platform. She turned to me and said, "Rick wants to make sure I'm alright. Please don't interfere with me, but if there's a fire or something he wants you to unlock me from the platform."

"Ok Edie."

Edie kneels down in the center of the platform, facing me, her back resting against the two by six, and locks her ankles in the ankle cuffs. She clips a clothespin on her nipples. I hear her exhale loudly as each clothespin closes. She locks the wrist cuffs on in front of her, and gives the ropes a tug. Her wrists are pulled back behind her. Her back presses into the two by six, and she's in an upright kneeling position. The spotlight is shining directly on her face and chest.

I whistle. "Wow. I wouldn't have believed it unless I'd seen it. You're locked on there?"

Edie looked down at me. "Yes."

"And you can't unlock yourself?"

"No. If you need to unlock me, just push the red button on the front of the platform."

"Edie, what pulled the ropes taut?"

"There are two clothesline tension reels under the platform. The reels lock after pulling the ropes taut. The button in front unlocks them. The keys to the cuffs hang from hooks on the right side of the platform."

"Hmmm. Why are you doing this?"

Edie shifted a little. "It's difficult to explain. Do you know what I do for a living?"

"Rick told me once. You're an office manager for an insurance company."

"Right. I have twelve claims adjusters working for me. Work is usually very hectic, and once in a while I have to get on them to keep the paperwork moving. I've even had to fire a couple of adjusters when they couldn't keep up. When I get home, I want to relax, but I'm so wired that I can't. The platform forces me to be contemplative and helps me to relax. Also, it arouses me to be locked up, waiting for Rick to get home."

"Hmmm, I see. Why the clothespins? They must hurt.'

Edie looks at the clothespins, then back at me. "Yes George, they hurt. Have you ever put clothespins on your nipples?"

"Ouch, no. I can't imagine why anyone would do that."

"At first the pain is sharp. Then after a minute or so it changes to a dull, steady pain. I'm not sure I can explain why, but it's a good pain, an erotic pain. Actually, taking them off is worse. When the blood flows back into my nipples, it feels like someone hit them with a hammer."

"Oh. I'll be right back." I get up and go to the bathroom. I get another beer, and go back over to the platform, and stand in front of Edie. "If I wanted to, I could touch you anywhere, Edie."

Edie looks up at me, smiling. "That's true George, but I can tell Rick what you did when he gets back."

"Touché, Edie." I take another sip of beer.

"George, if you're going to stand there, at least wiggle the clothespins around."

"But wouldn't that hurt more... Oh, ok." I flick the clothespins with my fingers. I take one and pull it. Edie closes her eyes and moans while I play with the clothespins. After awhile I get tired of standing so I sit down.

Edie opens her eyes and says, "Thanks George. That felt great."

I tip my beer to Edie. "You're welcome. Edie, what's it like to be a servant? Can you tell me what you guys do on a typical day?"

Edie closes her eyes. "Hmmm. I really like the way I feel when I'm serving Rick. I get up first and make breakfast. After we eat, we take a shower together. Rick hugs and kisses me while we shower. We get dressed and leave for work. I get home from work about an hour before he does. I check the machine to see if Rick's left any messages. If he knows he has to work late he leaves a message. I undress and prepare dinner. About a half-hour before Rick comes home, I lock myself on the platform.

When Rick gets home, he kisses me, and then he goes through the mail and checks the phone messages. He'll sit down and watch the news. After about an hour or so, he turns the TV off, and comes over to me. He kisses me and plays with my nipples and pussy. He gets my pussy dripping wet before he unlocks me from the platform.

We go into the bedroom, and Rick lies down while I get a towel and a bottle of baby oil. I put the oil on my palm, and stroke his cock. I straddle his thighs so he can look at my breasts while I stroke him. After a couple of minutes he pulls me beside him, so he can suck on my nipple until he comes. I clean up his cock with a warm, wet hand towel.

We go into the dining room and eat dinner. We talk about our day. After dinner we go back into the bedroom. Rick lies down, and I climb up on his cock. He plays with my nipples as I bounce up and down. I usually come two or three times before I lie down on his chest and rest. We take a leisurely shower together, and go to sleep."

Edie opens her eyes and smiles. "I see you liked hearing about us. Why don't you pull out your cock and masturbate for me?"

I looked down at my hard-on. "Rick might be back soon."

"Rick isn't coming back for several hours. Let me see your nice hard cock."

"Uh, ok." I unzip my pants and pull my stiff cock out.

"Ooh, that looks nice. Play with it for me, George."

I take it in my hand. "Will you tell me more about you and Rick to help me?"

"I feel insulted. My naked body isn't enough to arouse you?"

I grinned sheepishly. "Please."

Edie grinned. "Well, since you asked so nicely, alright. This will be the longest I've been locked on the platform. Rick won't allow me to do this when no ones here. He's afraid something might happen, like a fire. I understand, but I'm glad he's given me the opportunity now to be locked up for several hours, thanks to you."

"You're welcome."

"Your cock looks nice. Keep stroking it for me. You want to know more about Rick and I, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I do all of the housework naked. Sometimes Rick watches, sometimes he doesn't. He says he finds it most erotic when I'm on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor naked. He'll kneel down behind me and fuck me right on the floor. When he's finished, I'm supposed to act like nothing happened and keep scrubbing."

"Wow. I think that's erotic too."

"What do men find erotic about women doing housework? Never mind, I don't really want to know. I cater to Rick, get things for him, like the beers I got you during the game. It arouses me to serve him, to do things for him."

I stop stroking. "Aren't you afraid that you'll spoil Rick by pampering him like that?"

"Hmmm, I guess that's possible, but so far Rick hasn't treated me differently."

"I wish I could find a woman that'd do half of what you do for Rick."

"You could if you really wanted that. Most men don't. Rick had to get accustomed to being pampered, and so far, he doesn't seem spoiled. He wouldn't have left for so long today if I was spoiling him."

"I guess you're right."

"Are you going to stroke your cock anymore?"

"Sorry, the discussion got serious. Sure, if you tell me more about you and Rick."

"Tease. There isn't much more to tell about Rick. Watching you stroke your cock is arousing me."

"So, what do you wish Rick would do with you that he hasn't yet?"

"Wow, that's a good question. I'm pretty satisfied with what I do for Rick, but he's squeamish about tormenting or torturing me."

"You want to be tortured? Why would anyone want that?"

"I don't mean literal torture, George. I mean things like him getting me all horny and then having me masturbate him before he allows me to do anything. I'd like him to put different things on my nipples while I'm bound, but so far he hasn't been interested."

"What things? Aren't clothespins enough?"

"I've hung mousetraps from my nipples. I've tried c-clamps and fabric clamps. I like the way different things feel. I bought alligator clips, but I couldn't put them on myself. The pain was too intense."

"So, you want Rick to put them on for you?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm. Would you like me to put alligator clips on you?"

Edie looked surprised. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Maybe it's the beer, but if it's something you want, I'd be willing to help out."

"The alligator clips are in the cup on the side of the platform."

I get up and look for the alligator clips. I pull out a two-inch pair with serrated teeth. "Are these what you're talking about?"

"Yes. Take the clothespins off, give me a couple of minutes to recuperate, then put the clips on."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, please."

"Ok." I take the right clothespin off. Edie jerks like I'd punched her breast. I take the other clothespin off, and wait until she stops taking deep breaths. I take her soft right breast in my hand, and put the alligator clip on her nipple. I hear her hiss and take deep breaths. I wait until she calms down before I put the other clip on. When she calms down again, I flick one of the clips with my finger.

"Oww, please don't do that again."

"Sorry Edie. How does it feel?"

"The pain is much more intense than the clothespins. I'm waiting to see if the pain dulls or not. Why don't you sit down and masturbate some more."

I look at my limp dick. "Sorry, but I don't find tormenting you arousing. I'm only doing this because you asked me to."

"Please sit down and masturbate for me, George."

"Edie!" I sigh and sit down. "For you." I close my eyes and stroke.

I hear Edie saying, "That's it George, make it nice and hard for me. Ooh, I love watching you stroke it. Stroke it for me, baby. That's it, that's it. I'm getting all wet watching you, baby."

It was easy to get aroused hearing Edie say things like that. She kept talking while I stroked. After a while I came. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Did you enjoy that, George?"

"Yes Edie, thank you."

Edie grimaced. "George, could you take the alligator clips off now?"

I got up quickly. "Sure." I took one alligator clip off. Edie hissed and took deep breaths. I could see small drops of blood where the teeth had pierced her nipple. When she calmed down I took the other clip off. As soon as she calmed down, I asked her, "Edie, why did you wait so long?"

Edie looked at the floor for a while. "I was pretending you were torturing me, and wouldn't take the clips off until I talked you to an orgasm. Do you want to feel how wet I am?"

"No, I can see you dripping on the platform. I don't understand how you can find torture arousing, although I see that you do. I'm a little miffed, though. I didn't want to torture you."

"I understand. Can I make this up to you?"

"Hmmm, how about a huge kiss?"

"That seems fair. Kiss me."

I bent over and kissed Edie. Our tongues met, and danced around each other. We kissed for what seemed like ten minutes before I gave her a final peck on the lips and stood up.

"Thanks for your help George. Rick should be back in a couple of hours."

"Do you mind if I watch a movie?"

"I guess not, if you're bored with talking to me and looking at my naked body."

"No Edie, I'm not bored. I just thought you'd like some time alone."

"Silly, I'm teasing you. Go watch a movie if you'd like. Before you go, could you turn up the spotlight?"

"Sure." I turn the spotlight all the way up. Her skin looks as white as snow. "How large is that bulb?"

"600 watts."

"Damn, why so bright?"

"I like the way it feels on my skin. A heat lamp reddens my skin too much. The spot heats my skin without burning it."

"Oh, ok." I go over to the sofa and put the TV on. I find a good movie, Die Hard II, and watch. After the movie, I go to the bathroom and get another beer. I watch the news for a while, and Rick returns.

"George, can you help me with the groceries?"

"Sure Rick." I get up and help him with the groceries. After we put everything away, he goes over and kisses Edie. We get a couple of beers and sit on the sofa.

Rick looks at me and asks, "Did you enjoy your afternoon with Edie?"

I smile and answer, "Yes, Edie and I had a pleasant afternoon." I take a sip of the beer. "Rick, was the platform your idea?"

Rick laughed. "Hell, no." He got up, and brought back a bondage magazine. "Edie showed me this one Saturday afternoon, and asked me if I would build it. I'd never built anything that elaborate before. I only have a few hand tools. I told her I'd have to think about it. I spent a week playing around, trying to draw plans, but I'm not a carpenter. Edie surprised me the next weekend with a complete blueprint and plans. I still don't know how she got them. She got the cuffs and tension reels from a bondage website, and we got the lumber, stain, and lacquer from Home Depot.

After we made the basic platform, and you left, I bolted on the two-by-six. We were afraid to tell you what we were really building." Rick took a sip of his beer. "Edie applied the stain and lacquer while I watched. The next day I bolted the cuffs and reels to the platform. It took me over three hours to get the mechanical release for the reels to work properly, and I was furious that it took so long. The platform's heavy, and it took Edie and I almost an hour to get it into the living room. I bolted on the legs, and we were finished."

chatbug
chatbug
456 Followers
12