Shared Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers

I take a sip of beer. "Edie really seems to like it. Do you enjoy having her serve you?"

"Hmmm. Before I met Edie I would have said sure. The fantasy of having someone serve you all the time is pretty cool. The reality is a little different, though. I've had to get used to having her serve me, and I'm afraid we've settled into a rut. I don't want her to get bored with me."

"You wouldn't be the first couple with comfortable routines." I smiled and took a sip of beer.

"That's what I keep telling myself, but I keep thinking that Edie expects more from me, since she's serving me."

"I think Edie will let you know when she wants something more. Are you happy?"

Rick takes a sip of beer. "In general, yes. Sometimes, I feel like I'm serving her more than she's serving me. That sounds silly, doesn't it? What man wouldn't want to be waited on?"

"Hmmm, you, it seems. It could be worse, you know. You could be taking her for granted, rather than caring about how she feels."

"George, you're right. I do care how Edie feels. I hope I don't take her for granted."

"I don't think Edie thinks you take her for granted. Why don't you ask her; she's been listening to our conversation."

Rick smiles and goes over to Edie. He turns down the spotlight, kisses her, and releases her from the platform. She sits down on the side of the platform, and I watch him rub her knees. He kisses her, and asks, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Edie takes his hand and puts it to her pussy. "What do you think?"

"I think you had a pretty good time."

Edie smiled. "Would you like me to masturbate you now, darling?"

Rick smiled. "Hmmm, I'm not much in the mood." He turns to me, and asks, "George, would you like Edie to masturbate you?"

"You wouldn't mind, Rick?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I minded. Would you mind if I watched while Edie masturbates you?"

"I'm not sure. You're not going to get mad at us, are you?"

"I don't think so. I've never watched Edie play with another man before, but we're friends, so I think I'll enjoy watching you."

"I don't want to mess with your relationship. I shouldn't."

"George, I insist."

"Rick, are you sure? Edie, how do you feel about this?"

Edie looks over at me. "I'll masturbate anyone Rick tells me to. I'll enjoy playing with you, George. Thanks to you I spent several hours on the platform."

I sigh and put the bottle down. "Alright, if you both want this."

Edie smiles and walks over to me. She offers her hand. I take it, and she pulls me off the sofa and leads me into the bedroom. "Take off your clothes and lay down."

I take off my clothes and lay down. Edie gets a hand towel and a bottle of baby oil. She straddles my thighs, puts some oil on her palm, and strokes my cock. I take little notice when Rick comes into the bedroom and sits in the rocker by the bed. She takes my hand and puts it on her breast. She strokes me while I squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples.

Edie smiles at me and asks, "Are you enjoying this, George?"

I smile back. "Yes Edie, I am. It's been years since a woman has played with me like this. I can feel your warm pussy hovering over my balls. How about you, Edie, are you enjoying this?"

"Yes George, I'm enjoying playing with you."

I hear Rick ask, "Edie, are you horny?"

Edie grins and looks over at Rick. "Yes Rick, I'm very horny."

"So, you'd rather have a cock in your pussy than your hand?"

Edie grins. "Yes Rick, I would." She looks at me and strokes my cock.

I hear Rick ask, "Do you want to fuck George?"

Edie stops stroking and looks at Rick. "No, I don't. I want to fuck you, or use my vibrator. However, I'll do what you tell me to do."

I wanted to get up and leave, but Edie was straddling my legs.

Rick gets up, gets a vibrator from the end table, and hands it to Edie. "Go ahead and use this while you're playing with George." He sits down.

Edie grins and takes the vibrator. She turns it on, and gets up on her knees. She puts the vibrator in her pussy, and straddles my thighs. The base of the vibrator presses against my balls as she strokes my cock. Her first orgasm comes quickly. She stops stroking. Her whole body shakes. I can feel her orgasm through the vibrator. After she calms down, she strokes my cock. She has three orgasms before I have mine. She cleans up the oil on me with a warm, wet hand towel, then gets up. Rick gets up and kisses Edie. I get up and get dressed, and slip out while they're cuddling on the bed.

chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers
12