Shareware

Story Info
Continuing the education of a geek.
1k words
4.34
32.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Software, please read it first to pick up the thread, thanks.

*

I carried on giving my help at the community center and at the same, gave personal assistance to Mrs. Barker for the next month or so. We would meet once or twice a week at her house and, either because of my lack of experience or her choice, have a pretty tame time in her bed.

By tame I mean that we would have straight sex, no experimental stuff, which was fine for me, as I really didn't expect anything else. Just getting off inside a woman was great, and Mrs. Barker didn't seem to want more than a good hard fucking followed by me holding her as we came down from the clouds.

It thus came as a surprise that when I went in to her front room, where her computer stood -- she always asked me to look at it when I arrived, maybe to try and give some semblance of propriety to me visit before she took off her, and my, clothes and led me to her bedroom -- to see Mrs. Davis, another of my students, sitting in an armchair.

She smiled at me and Mrs. Barker told me that she was having trouble understanding some of the explanations that I gave the previous week and would I help her out.

Not knowing what was going on exactly, I agreed and Mrs. Davis stood up and faced me.

She was tall for a woman of her generation, about 5.10, and well built with a generous bust filling a white blouse and a dark blue skirt covering her ample arse.

She looked me in the eye and slowly began to unbutton her blouse revealing a large pair of tits encased in a lacy bra. It looked as if she was displaying half an acre of flesh divided by 100 yards of cleavage above the white material and after he blouse landed on the floor she reached behind her and unclipped.

Her tits sagged and as their support was removed I was treated to the sight of a pair of drooping tits that nevertheless were firm enough to jut out and point their nipples in my direction.

Her eyes still hadn't left mine as she unzipped her skirt and it, too, landed on the floor.

Now she turned her back to me, bent over and revealed her arse to me as she removed her pants. As she lifted first one leg and then the other I was treated to glimpses of her hair covered cunt lips.

By this time I was as erect as a tent pole and she stood up straight, faced me and started to lift up my shirt over my head. All the time her eyes were locked to mine but as she opened my fly and, crouching down, lowered my trousers and pants she looked down, apparently liked what she saw, and looked up again smiling.

I stepped out of the last remnants of my clothing and she ran her hands up my legs to my hips and gently licked my prick like a lollipop.

I was in heaven, it was my birthday and I had won the lottery!

Back on earth, I looked around and saw that Mrs. Barker had removed her clothes as well and was stroking herself. Mrs. Davis stood up and we put our arms around each other. I could feel her nipples pressing into my lower chest and her crotch rubbing slowly on my thigh as her belly massaged my prick. She kissed me and thrust her tongue into my open mouth.

Drawing away she led me up to the bedroom and pushed me gently onto the bed. I lay there on my back as she crouched over me, her tits dangling over my chest, grazing it and, I presume, exciting her as the nipples extended and hardened.

She kissed me from my neck down to my abdomen and when she reached the start of my pubic hair she turned around and presented me with her cunt as she stooped to lick my prick once again.

By this time I was getting the message and grasped her arse, pulled it towards me and started licking her cunt.

I slid my tongue inside her parting lips and tasted, for the first time, cunt juices. The taste and aroma was so exciting and stimulating that, together with her licking, I came and ejaculated in her mouth almost at once.

"Yes!" she cried, "Yes., yes, yes."

I continued licking her and she swung off me and lay by my side.

"Quickly, come on to me." She gasped. I mounted her and she pushed me downwards. Soon I was back at her cunt and was making a meal of her. After a few minutes of ministrations she reached down and pulled at me to come up and enter her.

I slid in to her welcoming slit and she grabbed my arse, lifted her legs and we pounded each other until she came in a bucking orgasm.

After she came down I remained inside her for what seemed like a week just enjoying the sensation of her cunt surrounding my prick.

At last I rolled off her and lay on my back and it was then I realized that Mrs. Barker had been in the room watching us the whole time. The thought started my prick filling up again and, seeing this, Mrs. Barker climbed on the bed and straddled me, taking me inside her. I reached up to play with her nipples and she reached over and stroked Mrs. Davis' cunt.

We were all three pretty stimulated and it didn't take long for us to come again. Mrs. Barker bouncing up and down on me while I blew off unto her as Mrs. Davis thrashed about next to us.

Mrs. Barker collapsed on top of me, and her weight and warmth on me was very soothing and soon I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke as she got off me and but I lay still and could hear the sounds of rustling,

Cracking an eye open I was Mrs. Barker getting dressed -- Mrs. Davis' clothes were still downstairs -- and they were talking.

"You were right," said Mrs. Davis, "He really is good, and not only with computers."

"Yes he is, isn't he," replied Mrs. Barker, " maybe we'll organize a network?"