Shari Shiver Shimmies on the Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn Wes, let her rip big boy!" Shari taunted as she stood behind his very obvious shot. As Wes leaned over to line it up, Shari raised her hem and her pussy was exposed over the edge of the table, under the white spot lights. The hot pink G-string was up between her bare lips and wet! Wes could barely see straight, let alone shoot. He missed the shot and it was Terry's turn.

"Unfair, Shari, that's not fair at all! I can't think of anything other than your sweet lips when I shoot now!"

"Sucks to be you!" Shari jeered as she flashed him a breast.

Terry sunk the last stripe and was on the eight ball.

"If you scratch on this shot, we want Shari to get on the pool table and dance to five songs for us while we take pictures of her. That's our dare!" Bill announced as Terry lined up his shot.

"Agreed", Terry responded as he took the shot. He sunk the ball, but it was the cue ball! "Sorry Shari, you're up on the table for five dances!"

"You did that on purpose, I'm going to make you pay for that Terry!" Shari smirked as she downed her shot of tequila and sat on the edge of the pool table to remove her heels, she wouldn't want to tear the cloth! Shari was nervous and excited by the thought of dancing under the spotlights in a really questionable pool hall that was inhabited by only men and her!

"Shake It Up" by The Cars blared on the sound system and Shari started to dance. She was truly a natural entertainer! She danced, thrust, ground and swayed her way around the table, teasing all three of the guys and the now gathering crowd. She squatted and spread her thighs, flashing her pussy and shaking her ass to the cheers of the twenty some guys watching her from around the table.

As the song ended, Terry announced, "No one is touch her anywhere, no pictures are to be taken, except by me or the show is over. The better the tips on the table, the hotter the entertainment! Understood?"

A resounding, "Yeah!" rang out from all around the table as the next tune started to play and Shari was truly HOT!

For the next two songs she teased and flashed and rolled around on the table, spreading her legs wide apart, showing everyone her soaked G-string and smooth shaved lips; she crawled across the table, gyrating her hips and swinging her exposed breasts at everyone. Money was floating onto the table like paper rain! There must have been over $400 already on the table in tens, twenties and fifties!

Shari had two more songs and she slowly peeled her dress of as the third song ended to cheers and whistles. Shari stood up and started to dance every sixties dance to the fast moving song, "Hippy Dippy Shake". She was only wearing her tiny G-string and even though she had pulled it out of her lips in a moot gesture of modesty, her smooth bare lips glistened through the soaked transparent G-string. As the song ended in another downpour of bills, Shari laid down on the table and slipped off her G-string and threw it into the crowd!

Another shower of bills hit the table as Shari rolled, gyrated and humped herself to Barry White's "Let's get it on". She crawled around the table and rolled over onto her back, draping her wide spread legs over the edge of the table and thrust her gaping wet pussy at the staring eyes out in the darkness around the table. Her honey was oozing from her heated nether depths as she stroked her clit and squeezed her breasts to the roaring cheers and whistles of the crowd around her. As the song came to an end, Shari rolled onto her hands and knees and thrust her ass up high and spread her legs wide apart so her pussy was fully open and her oozed down onto her erect clit. Shari stroked her clit and pulled a long silver thread of honey from her pussy and sucked her finger clean to the roar of the crowd! Shari's pussy was facing her three guys as she wiggled two fingers in her sweet nectar and teased her rosebud making it glisten with nectar. Then she backed up to the edge and offered her spread pussy to Terry. He leaned in and took several pictures and then licked her pussy clean with his hungry tongue making Shari shudder and buck with a sudden orgasm! After she came, Shari dipped her fingers in her pussy and beckoned her two opponents over for their most anticipated taste of honey! Both men sucked hungrily at her glazed fingers as she sat naked on the edge of the pool table.

The next song ended and Shari stood up and walked around the pool table, her arms raised over her head waving and she thanked everyone for their appreciation of her show. Then she got down on her knees and started to pick up her tips, very sensually and slowly as all eyes around her watched her in awe!

Shari swung her legs off of the table and casually slipped her dress and heels on and sat down at the table and counted her money.

"Not too bad for an impromptu performance! Seven-hundred and fifty-five dollars, for fifteen minutes of sexy erotic fun! Terry, I think I could get used to this kind of fun! Now let's get out of here and have some real sexy fun in the Rolls on the way home to bed!"

"Thanks guys, it's been a real taste of honey heaven and a lot of fun!"

To be continued if requested!

12