Sharin' the Librarian Ch. 04

Story Info
Prim and proper librarian becomes a slut.
2.4k words
4.07
32k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feelmore
feelmore
72 Followers

I received a phone call from Steph, the leader of a local garage band. He said that their bass guitar player had been injured in a car accident and would be out of commission for at least 8 weeks. A mutual friend told him that I played bass, which was true, but the last time I had picked it up was over 20 years ago. My Fender had been stored in its case ever since. In fact, I'd thought of selling it, but just couldn't bring myself to part with an old friend.

Steph said that they had several gigs booked over the next two months and really needed someone to fill in while their bassist was recuperating. The band consisted of young guys about my age (50s to early 60s). They were an "oldies" group that got together for the camaraderie, nostalgia and fun. It sounded really cool to me, so I agreed to join them for an audition and jam session. After hanging up the phone, I practiced non-stop over the next two days in preparation for my tryout so that I wouldn't embarrass myself or disappoint them. Soon I was playing chord progressions and bass riffs like an old pro.

The group consisted of five guys; Mike on lead guitar, Joch on rhythm guitar, Bob on drums, Steph was the singer and played keyboard. And, of course, me on bass; that is, if all went well. Turns out they played mostly the classical oldies tunes from the 60s and 70s, which was right in line with my garage band playing days. It felt really great to be part of a band again. And we sounded pretty good, I might add.

As the guys were packing away their gear, Steph explained to me that the group played gigs that were mostly out of town. They only charged for their expenses which included travel, meals, and hotel. If the client wanted to give us a little more, that was OK, too. But it wasn't about the money. Just a group of guys out to have a good time. He told me that all of the guys were either divorced or widowed. Then he said with a grin, "Some of these private parties get pretty wild. You might even get a little pussy," which he highlighted with a wink and a little poke in the ribs. Then he went on to tell me that the next gig was on Saturday at a private residence about 100 miles away.

That night I told Barb that I'd been adopted by the band and would be playing with them just about every weekend for the next 2 months. She seemed a bit disappointed at first because we had already made tentative plans for a couple of out-of-town trips. But I hastened to add that this was a golden opportunity for a little play time for us.

Barb is a prim and proper librarian by day, but she turns into a loose slut during our little weekend trips and extended vacations. Instead of the conservative skirts and blouses that she wears at the library, she shows off her long legs and ample cleavage with short skirts and tight, low-cut blouses. This normally attracts the attention of guys at the nearby clubs and bars; and, if the lucky stud plays his cards right, earns him a free ticket back to our hotel room for a blowjob and some hot sex.

I told Barb that the band will be playing out of town gigs where nobody knows us. While I'm playing with the band, she can mingle with the guests, flirt with the guys and let nature rule. If she hooks up with a guy, then we can move the party back to the hotel. It will be just like one of our mini-vacations with the added bonus that someone else will be picking up our expenses. Barb smiled and said, "You've got this all planned out, don't you?"

"It's what I do best," I replied with a grin.

That Saturday afternoon we arrived at the site for our gig. Our client was hosting a 60th birthday party for his wife. They were a very well-to-do couple with a large home on several acres. The party was to be held outside around the pool. They had also put up a big white tent in case of bad weather, but the day was sunny with clear skies, so no worries.

I introduced Barb to the guys in the band and then she returned to the hotel to change her clothes while we were setting up the bandstand. We had spent some time at home going over what she would wear that night. I, of course, suggested a few of her sluttier outfits. We finally agreed on a short jeans skirt and a halter top that loosely laced in front and showed off her titties. I told her to skip the panties and bra, but she said she'd like to wear a thong since we were at a private party instead of a bar. I told her that it would only get in the way when she got her pussy licked, but I eventually relented.

The band started playing after cocktails and dinner. We played many of the hits from the 60s and 70s which appealed to the older crowd. Soon several were dancing on the patio and around the pool. The best thing about playing in the band is that you have a great view of the dance floor. Some of the women were in their summer clothes and others were dancing in their bathing suits. Several were wearing such skimpy bikinis it looked like their tits would jump right out of their little tops as they shook their ass and gyrated to the beat. One young 20-something (the daughter of the host I was to learn later) wiggled her tits and ass right in front of me most of the night. I would have loved to f****....well, you know....

Joch had brought his girlfriend, Sandy, but the other guys came alone. So, Barb and Sandy danced together, but were soon separated as several of the guys asked them to dance. I watched from the bandstand as Barb danced several times with Jake.

At our first break, Barb told me that Jake was really coming on strong to her. I asked her what she meant by that and she said that during the last slow song his hand was roaming all over her ass and he was grinding his hard cock into her. I asked her if he got her panties wet and she smiled and said, "Oh, yes."

We had taken our last break and were in our last set, so I told her to go for it. She asked me what I meant by that and I said, "If you want to suck and fuck him, go for it." She asked me if I wanted her to wait until the band was finished playing before going back to the hotel. I told her that I didn't mind if she left with him, but she had to tell me what they did in detail. And I also reminded her that she needed to make sure he had no problems with me joining in later.

I watched from the bandstand as Barb and Jake danced a couple more times before seeing them leave in his Mercedes. I thought, "My wife is leaving with a hot guy in a Mercedes so she can get her pussy sucked and fucked in a luxurious room at the Hilton. I may never see her again..."

This is what she told me happened with Jake.

During the drive she explained how she was a very conservative librarian at home, but we liked to have a "good time" while on vacation or away from home. I'm not sure of the exact words she used, but she told me that Jake got the message. She also told him that he had to be "OK" with me being in the room. Jake said, "You mean your husband is with you?" She told him that I was the guy wearing tinted glasses and played bass guitar in the band. After a brief pause, Jake said he didn't have a problem with that.

Barb said that when they got to the hotel parking lot, Jake reached for her and they made out for awhile. He then undid her halter top and started massaging and pulling on her nipples while they kissed. Curious about his "package" Barb told me she felt his cock through his golf shorts and he was big and hard. Jake unzipped his pants to give her a better look. He told her to stroke it, so she stick-shifted him while he fingered her pussy through the thin fabric of her thong.

While this was going on, I finished packing up my gear. The young chick who had been shaking her ass in front of me most of the night, brought me a big tumbler of icy Margaritas and asked me if I had a card. Her friend was checking out bands for her wedding. I told her that if she gave me her email address, I'd have Steph send the info to her, which she did.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot just as Barb and Jake were entering the hotel lobby. I decided to give them a little head start before joining them.

Jake kissed Barb deeply as soon as they entered the room. She said he French kissed her and played with her tongue. Jake then eagerly untied her halter top to display her tits and hardened nipples before he took off his shirt to reveal a tanned, hairy chest, which was much different from my muscular blond torso. He massaged her tits and pulled on her nipples. He undid her jeans skirt, pushed it to the floor, and admired her thong for a moment before pulling it off, too. "I like to suck it before I fuck it," he said. With that he threw Barb on the bed, pushed her knees apart, and licked and sucked her pussy until she was moaning and gasping for more.

By this time I had reached our hotel room. I paused in the doorway for a moment. Watching our new friend eat Barb's pussy gave me a huge erection. I unzipped my chinos and stroked my cock while Barb moaned, "Oh god, that feels so good. I'm going to cum if you keep doin' that. Oh yea, eat my pussy just like that." Soon Barb's hips were off the bed as she gyrated into Jake' mouth and lips. Then her body tensed as her orgasm overcame her.

I then moved across the room and took a seat at the little round coffee table near the window.

After Barb's first orgasm, she went into overdrive. She looked over at me sitting in the chair with my cock in my hand. "You need some attention, too," she said. She got on her knees and started sucking my cock. Jake watched for a short while from the bed, then came over and played with Barb's boobs and nipples while she sucked me. This was bringing me dangerously close, so I told her to "go slow or I'll blow." Jake' erection was right there, so she took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it while she stroked me vigorously with her hand. I could reach Barb's butt while she was sucking Jake, so I put my hand between her legs and fingered her wet pussy and hard clit, which brought a deep moan from her. This must have had an affect on Jake because he announced that he was going to cum, if she didn't slow down.

"I'm going to suck you off," Barb growled around Jake' cock. I inserted a finger into Barb's pussy and found her "spot." She continued to inhale cock, but her ass pushed back and gyrated against my hand and finger as I massaged her deep inside her pussy.

"Oh yeah, oh...oh...oh," she mumbled as I worked at bringing her to a second orgasm.

I could tell Jake was about to unleash his load. He gave his warning, "I'm going to cum all over you, you little slut. Where do you want it?"

Barb stopped sucking as she stroked his cock to completion. "Give it to me on my tits, you fucker." Barb was in full, slutty, librarian mode now. With that, Jake shot a few ropey streams of cum over her tits and hard nipples. And about the same time I felt Barb's pussy pulsing in hard contractions on my hand.

Jake collapsed in the other chair next to the little coffee table as he came down from his orgasm. Barb turned to me and stroked my hard cock. "I want that inside me, baby. I need a cock inside me right now." She pulled me onto the bed with her, got on her knees and elbows, and guided my rock hard dick into her pussy. She was soaking wet, so my pecker slid in with ease. I gave it to her in long, slow strokes for a while as she bucked into me in rhythm with my tempo. Jake watched as her pendant tits swayed back and forth. I picked up the pace, grabbed her ass, and pulled her onto my cock.

Barb started to moan and gasp. "That's it. Give it to me. Fuck me good. Oh, oh...oh...oh, " she moaned as I drove it deep inside her cunt. I could tell she was getting close and I was, too.

I announced, "Oh yeah, baby. I'm going to cum.'

"Shoot it inside me."

"Here goes," I gasped.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumminnng, too," Barb gasped as she slammed back into me before her body tensed with her orgasm. I felt her pussy muscles contract on my cock as she moaned, "Oh fuck......"

The three of us had a very satisfied look on our faces. We rested for awhile, had a couple of drinks and chatted about the evening. Jake kept saying how this was the best sex he'd ever had. Eventually, he got hard again. Barb was still turned on, so I watched her bounce up and down on Jake's cock cowgirl style until he was completely drained.

I had another go at it after Jake thanked us immensely, said that he'd love to do this again, and left.

If this night was any indication, playing in the band was going to be a wonderful adventure for both of us.

feelmore
feelmore
72 Followers