Sharing

Story Info
The first in a series of our journaled experiences.
1.3k words
4
62.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers

My wife and I started out just fantasizing about bringing others into out sex life, it would help to produce some of the most intense sex of our marriage . We would use sex toys to simulate the "others" in the room and did some role play to help heighten the reality. For the longest time we figured it would remain a fantasy only.

One evening a friend of mine named David was over for dinner and drinks, I'd known him for a few years and we talked mostly about work and sports and up to that point had never discussed sex in anything more than a passing fashion. I was making Martinis and well into the evening (and after about four drinks each) we got onto the subject of ex-lovers. I have never been a particularly jealous man and have never had a problem with my wife talking about her sexual past, in fact she has done this while intoxicated before with some of our couples friends. Anyhow, she starts retelling a story I'd heard before about how she once had a boyfriend who took her to an adult bookstore in Chicago and wanted her to give head to some guy through a glory hole. David informed us that he wasn't familiar with what a "Glory Hole" was so we took to time to explain it to him. When my wife has enough to drink she begins getting much bolder and then preceded to regale David with stories of her sexual past ranging from receiving oral sex under the table at a busy bar in Chicago to giving me head while driving on a busy expressway while in my convertible.

David excused himself and went to use the restroom. When he got up, it was quite apparent that he had gotten "excited" by our talk and as soon as he was out of earshot my wife gasped and looked at me as if to say "Did you see that?". She had been talking rather big all evening about her experiences and given that she was regularly squeezing her legs together very hard I could tell she was quite turned on. Deciding to mess with her, I asked her if she'd like to ask David if he'd like to join us for a threesome. She blushed heavily and wouldn't answer. Just then David returned from the restroom and sat back down in our living room in a char across from us (we were lounging on the couch at this point).

Deciding to push the envelope, I asked David bluntly rather he wanted my wife to give him a blowjob. Both David and Laura were stunned for a moment and couldn't respond. I reached around my wife and lifted her shirt half-way up exposing her bra-covered breasts (My wife is a natural 36DD) and asked if he wanted to see them bare. I was stunned by both of their reactions as David nodded his head, staring at her chest, and my wife immediately reached around and unclasped her bra.

Within seconds, I had pulled her top and bra completely off and dropped them to the floor. I invited David to come over and touch them which he did after only a moment's hesitation. The fantasies my wife and I shared about this type of thing always tended to have an aspect of domination to them in that she would require me to order her in an explicit fashion to do things with our "guests". Given this, I whispered in her ear "Now take out his cock and put it in your mouth you slut". David nearly left the ground when he felt her begin to unbutton his pants but within moments she had liberated him and had drawn him into her mouth.

I continued to whisper the same harsh language of our fantasies in her ear.

"You like sucking a strange cock you little whore?"

"Do you want him to cum in your mouth or all over your tits?"

And on and on. After about ten minutes (I was amazed David had lasted this long given how turned on I was), my wife slipped him out of her mouth and begged me to "Fuck me from behind while David fucks my mouth". I didn't need to be asked twice so I stood her up and quickly relieved her of her jeans and panties.

She got down on all fours on the floor and I moved behind her while David knelt down in front of her face. We both entered her from opposite sides at nearly the same moment. I can't even explain how hot it made me to hear her moans and words of passion muffled by another man's cock in her mouth.

I continued to talk to her in the same manner as before, calling her my "Little Whore" and my "Slut" and eliciting muffled "Yes" and "Mmm Hmm"s from her. Within five minutes, David exclaimed that he was going to cum and I pulled the back of her hair causing his cock to "pop" out. I then pulled her down to the floor on her back and re-entered her instructing David to cum all over her chest (I've only been able to get my wife to agree to let me do this myself a couple of times but I figured she was so far gone that I could get away with it). David began shooting all over her chest and I continued stroking in and out for another thirty seconds or so. The sight of his cum splashing on her chest, face, and especially her glasses drove me over the edge. I pulled out and added my own load, spraying over her chest and face.

My wife got up and excused herself to go get cleaned up and David, obviously embarrassed, got up and put his clothes on and quickly left without saying a word. It was very awkward and in hindsight I can see that it would have been much better if we had all talked about it before hand instead of just jumping in.

My wife returned from the bathroom and asked where David had gone. When I explained that he had left without saying a word and that I through he might be embarrassed she said she understood and wondered how we would all feel in the morning once the booze had worn off.

The next day my wife and I talked about what had happened for nearly three hours, finally deciding that we needed to call David to let him know that it was all right and he didn't need to feel embarrassed. We called David later on that day and he was not only not embarrassed, he asked if we could do it again some time soon.

We have gotten together with David a few more times and had one repeat performance. My wife and I are now wrestling with rather to allow David or another man to be inside of her rather than just getting a blowjob. I'm not sure where this is going to go from here, we haven't had any other "sharing" experiences since but we have started to be more exhibitionist. We've started placing nude photos of my wife on the Internet in several places and we have found several friends who send us e-mails or chat with us online. Last weekend we started using a webcam, she gave me head while another couple on the other end did the same on their webcam.

I'm torn in that this was one of the most exciting experiences of my sexual life. I'd done threesomes in the past, both FFM and MMF, but something about the relationship I have with my wife made this far more exciting.

I'm glad I found this group as I've been dying to journal the experience and I welcome any advice or comments any of you might have.

MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers