Sharing

Story Info
Dominant wife insists submissive husband share.
1.7k words
4.28
146.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thetoy
thetoy
12 Followers

My wife and I over the years had developed a relationship between Domina and submissive sissy that was utterly grounded in love. Indeed, that was the only thing that had allowed us to go as deeply into the perverse and bizarre as we had. She had a marvelous ability to anticipate just what I would be able to stretch to reach. I trusted her absolutely and delighted in pleasing her with obedience. We both had started with great commonality in mutual interests and had grown even more so over the course of time.

Miranda and I had vanilla friends and our separate careers. None of our vanilla circle ever would suspect our private tastes. Our two children were in their twenties. One was away at school, the other living independently. While I think both suspected Mom and Dad were less than conventional in their sex life, never had the kids seen or viewed anything untoward between their parents, and our kink interests were emphatically not something we shared with the kids.

From time to time Miranda had approached, toyingly at first, then more and more seriously, the idea of her taking a lover. The idea was at once powerfully erotic but very frightening to me, especially as I began to realize how very serious the possibility was becoming to her. I knew that anytime I asked, my wife would drop an idea that I felt I could not manage, but I disliked asking her to defer since to be the loving enabler of any of her plans was a part of who I was. Also, her plans always seemed to work out as either ashared joy or something we mutually decided was not for us.

Miranda taking a lover naturally grew out of her humiliating me about the size of my penis and its inability to satisfy her. Often as I worshipped her pussy or she rode a dildo strapped to my face, she would excite me by comments like, "You are such a good pussy boy! Lick me, little slut. We both know that pathetic tiny dick of yours is useless." Or "a real woman could never be satisfied by a sissy like you" or "Oh, how I wish I had a real man with a real cock to fuck me! I can't even feel that teeny dickie of yours. You look like a little girl in more ways than one."

Sometimes Miranda would pretend to look for my cock and not be able to find it. She'd make me point to it and then sneer, "You call that a dick? I've seen ten year old boys with bigger ones than yours." She'd laugh at me for even trying to be a real man.

It had been a long time since my wife and I had made conventional love. Licking her and sucking her clit was something I enjoyed vastly more than fucking her, and her way of letting me climax was either my masturbating for her or being allowed to rub my cock against her toes or feet. However I came, I always was ordered to lick and swallow my cum while she laughed and called me a cum-sucking slut or whore. My cock was around five inches, erect, and as I knew from our days of ordinary fucking, she had gotten pleasure from it, but, as indicated, we were past those days, and her ridiculing my "tiny excuse for a cock" was delightful humiliation for me.

Eventually, my wife made clear that she was going to act on her taunts. I was on my knees kissing her feet one evening, dressed in little girl panties, a training bra, ankle socks and mary janes. Miranda was looking down on me from the edge of the bed. She wore jeans and a top, her feet bare with deep maroon polish on her long, sexy toes. Taking a sip from the glass of wine I had brought her, she spoke deliberately: "I want to take a lover, kelli."

I paused in moving to take a toe into my lipsticked mouth.

"Yes, sweetie," Miranda said, as if in answer to me. "I really mean it. I want to be fucked by a man with a real man's cock."

I looked up and met her eyes, her lovely gray eyes, and she could see the realization and the fear in mine.

"You know I love you." She smiled her love down on me. "You are the only man I'll ever love, but you are a sissy. You are my sweet sissy lover in your pretty panties, and you treat me like the queen I am, but I want to be a girl sometimes and be fucked hard by a guy."

Tears began to form in my eyes, but my dick was hard in my little girl panties.

"Oh, sweetie!" Miranda had tears in her eyes, too, as she reached down and caressed my cheek. I moved to kiss her soft hand. "Yes, precious," she said softly. "I know you love me."

"Oh, so much, Mistress," I said with a tear running down my cheek.

"Come," she encouraged and drew me up on the bed. She lay back against the headboard and removed her top, while I gazed at her. My wife was a beautiful woman--slim and petite, her blond hair in a cute bob, and as her breasts came into view, I marveled at how pert and firm they were, even in middle age. Like lovely pears but white against her tan with hard little pink nipples.

"Come, little boy," she crooned and held me against her as my lips found a nipple.

She stoked my face and shoulders and back. Her hands were soft and warm as was her body. "You'll love it, too, you know," she told me in a firm though soft and kindly voice. "I'll let you prepare me--bathe me and dress me for my date. You'll think of me while you wait, think of me being fucked--hard--by another man. And when I get home . . ." her voice trailed off.

My tears were joined by little mews of passion as I pressed against my Mistress wife, and she knew exactly what was needed.

Pressing lightly on shoulders, she moved me down the bed. "Take my jeans off, kelli, and show me how much you want me to take a lover."

Drawing the tight jeans off her legs, I smelled her center, a smell of which I never grew tired, and soon was worshipping her lovely pussy. I kissed her belly--only slightly rounded and still sexily slim--and her thighs and mound. (She was shaved and insisted I be, too). I kissed her slit from top to bottom and then up again and then lightly darted my tongue against and briefly licked the skin of her belly and thighs. Finally I began to lap her length and probe inside her with my tongue. She was moaning in pleasure and also telling me what a good sissy I was: "my little girl, my sweet pantyslut, my pretty whore . . . such a good boy."

Finally, my tongue and lips found her clit, and I lapped and sucked it. She was so wet and excited! Thrusting her pubic mound against my lips and tongue, she began to shout. Wrapping her slim, warm thighs around my head, she held me hard against her, screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes! I love you, pretty kelli, my love, my love, my love!" and I felt the force of her climax and held her as tightly as she held me, my arms wrapped around her thighs.

Releasing me, my Mistress lay back languidly against the pillows at the head of the bed, a sated and happy smile on her flushed face. Crossing her legs at the ankles, she made a place for me to rest my head, and I lay, looking up at her beauty.

I saw that she saw my love for her in my face, but I said it anyway. "I love you so much, Mistress."

"I know you do," she replied. Her sweet voice continued, "I will never love anyone but you, Ken." Her use of my male name emphasized the depth and sincerity of her words. "This is going to be wonderful for us."

A little of my fear came out as I responded, "I hope so," but I added "I trust you, darling."

"I know. I would never hurt you, ever." Then, in a change of tone, she became my stern Mistress. "Play for me, silly little slut." With a superior smile, she placed the sole of a foot on my face and moved me back.

Kneeling before her on the bed with my panties around my ankles, I began to stroke my cock for my wife.

"Why do I need a lover, sissy?" she asked, her eyes locked on mine.

"Because I'm not a real man, Mistress Miranda." My voice was trembling with humiliated excitement.

"Keep going."

"My pitiful little dick could never please a real woman like you, Mistress."

"Of course not," she agreed with a low, throaty chuckle.

"You need a real man for a lover, Mistress, not a silly little sissy like me." I was near coming. How I loved serving and submitting to this woman!

"Beg me, little dick!" Her face was that of a powerful, confident woman in absolute control. She was smiling at me with an arrogant ease.

"Please take a lover, Mistress!"

Beg me again!"

"Please, Mistress! Find a real man with a man's cock, and let him fuck you and fill you, and please you the way I never can! Please!"

She was laughing openly now, and my cock began to shoot its cum, showing my complete submission to and domination by this woman.

Deftly, my Mistress caught the cum on a lovely bare foot and rubbed her sole against the cum remaining on my cock. She held the foot up; the cum ran down towards her heel. She spoke a single word. "Lick."

After I had cleaned her toes and foot, including the heel, of my cum, she again cradled me in her arms, and neither of us felt any need to speak.

thetoy
thetoy
12 Followers