Sharing a Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjhale121
pjhale121
294 Followers

I was absolutely stunned. This was completely out of character for my Lisa.

"I know, I'm kind of having a hard time with it, too," she continued, reading the expression on my face. "I've never had any interest in other women and I've never wanted another woman anywhere near my man, but sharing my experience and knowledge with Terri has been so erotic and fulfilling. I know you like being sucked and I can never do all the things that I want all at the same time. It just makes sense if I could get her to share you that I could suck your balls while she licks your shaft and the other way around. I just have this vision of my lips wrapped around one side of your cock touching another woman's while we slide up and down your shaft together."

"That is the most erotic thing I've ever heard," I said. "Okay, not really. Up until this vacation, I could have said that but we have heard some really, really erotic things over the past couple days."

"But would you be okay with that?" she asked, still shy about her request.

"Of course! I'd love that," I responded. "The harder question is going to be: what about Ron? Not just will he be okay with it but what do we do with him while this goes on. I don't think a simple three-way is practical. I think we need to include him and so the next question is: Are you okay going down on Ron, too?"

"I kind of came to that conclusion, as well, and so I'm really asking that question, too," she worried. "Are you okay if I suck on Ron, too?"

"A day or so ago, I would have had a problem with it, but I've found I am so proud of you showing off your body and being sexual in front of them; I'm sure I would be okay with it," I affirmed.

"You are the best," she beamed. "I love your cock but it is going to be interesting to try another one. Wonder if it will taste different than yours?"

"I know you don't like the taste of my cum very much. Maybe you'll like his more."

"Terri told me the other day that she swallows. Think we can get her to swallow you?" she grinned.

"Maybe. I'd like that. And knowing Ron's fascination with your breasts, I'm betting that he would love to have two beautiful round targets for his sperm."

"While we're on that subject," she pressed on. "I've been thinking about what you said about Ron -- that he wants to be tied down, blindfolded and ridden hard. You know that is a big fantasy of mine."

"Yeah, and I've never been able to help you realize that fantasy because being tied up is kind of a turn off for me."

"So, I've thought about it and I would really like to, if you're okay," she asked.

"Absolutely! It is something I want you to get to experience but I can't give you directly. Here is a perfect way that I can give you the gift of fulfilling a fantasy," I affirmed. "I figured that you not only want to find out if Ron's cock tastes different, but if it feels different in you."

She looked away. "I'm sorry. I am really curious."

"And I'll admit it's bigger than mine." She started to protest and I held up my hand. "I'm not going all jealous on you and I'm not panicked about you finding a bigger, better cock. I know you love me and that is all the assurance I need. This is another experience I want to give you. I want you to experiment and tell me what it feels like and whether you like it."

"You do? Really?" she was incredulous. "Won't you be jealous?"

"What do you figure Terri and I will be up to while you're riding Ron?" I asked.

"I figure you'll be doinking her in the back door," she smiled sweetly.

"You're okay with that?"

"Okay, I see what you're saying. For the same reasons you want me to ride Ron, I want you to screw Terri in the behind."

"So I'll try not to be jealous if you're not," I stated. "You aren't afraid that I'm going to love Terri's ass so much that I'm going to leave you, are you?"

"No."

"Then I promise not to think you'll leave me for a bigger cock," I said firmly. "Now are you really, really okay with me butt fucking Terri?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Yeah. Do that if you want. And she wants to be spanked, too. If she's into it, then fine, just keep that stuff away from me."

"I love you and you alone forever and ever," I said and meant it.

pjhale121
pjhale121
294 Followers
12