Sharing a Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjhale121
pjhale121
294 Followers

I pressed forward and the head of my cock disappeared into her hot box. Lisa cried out in pleasure. Terri didn't miss a beat flicking Lisa's clitoris with her tongue. I could feel the vibrations. After pausing a moment to appreciate the warmth and clutching tightness of her opening, I drove forward into her molten sex. It made a delightfully squishy sound.

Lisa cried out again into Terri's crotch while Terri herself moaned in pleasure as my balls dragged across her nose on their way to meeting her lips conjoined to Lisa's bud. I pressed up tightly against my wife from behind, probing her depths while Terri alternately licked Lisa's clit and my balls. Lisa ground her cunt back against me.

After a few moments of these delicious sensations, I drew my slickened rod slowly back out, smearing Terri's face from nose to forehead with cunt juice.

"Harder, harder! Fuck me harder, Steve!" Lisa gasped from within the clutches of Terri's thighs.

I would never deny such a request from my wife! Without pause, I plunged back in right to the hilt, starting a firm, steady rhythm. With the dual stimulation of my pistoning her doggy-style and Terri's oral ministrations, Lisa succumbed quickly to her own climax, her pussy clutching spasmodically around my invading member.

Knowing how quickly she would cum, I did everything I could to speed up my own climax, a turnabout for me, usually trying to hold back. Given all the demands on my libido over the last several days this was a little harder than you would expect given the extraordinary stimulation I was currently receiving. I pounded hard several long minutes into my wife's pulsating sex, probably well into her "oversensitive" time, all the while feeling my sack haul unceremoniously over Terri's face. With that and my wife's bulbing ass as inspiration, I was able to achieve a "quickie" orgasm and deposited a light load into her churning twat.

"Oh, wow," Lisa spoke for all of us.

I remained pressed tightly into her from behind, straddling Terri's face until we all came down from the incredible high. I just knew what would happen next and wanted everyone to be completely ready.

Slowly, carefully, I pulled back out of my bride's ravaged cunt. Terri dutifully licked all around my deflating prick as it emerged, loudly slurping down the mixed fuck juice. Lisa moaned in pleasure as Terri's movement brushed her cuntlips and over-sensitized clit. When the head finally popped free, Terri focused her attention on the dollop of cum that spilled from Lisa's gaping pussy and let my limp dick smear a wet trail over her cheek and nose.

With my hands on her hips to steady her, Lisa sat up a little straighter to tilt her inundated pussy directly into Terri's face. I stared, astonished, as a huge flow of cum spilled languidly from her glistening honeypot. Terri lapped valiantly at the flood, slurping and swallowing convulsively, all the while saying "yum" and "mmm".

Once the initial wave was dealt with, Lisa proceeded to press down, planting her plundered cunt down firmly, engulfing Terri's nose, mouth and chin. This gave the young girl easy access to cleaning the inside, which she apparently did with gusto.

"Mmm. Terri, that is so good," Lisa cooed. "Yeah, baby, get it all."

Lisa worked her hips, grinding her messy sex all over the girl's face.

Completely spent, I left them to their sloppy intimacies and stumbled back to the other bed. Without another thought, I lay down next to Ron who was lightly snoring away and fell asleep to the sighs, moans, and squishy sounds coming from the other bed.

Sometime in the night, I went to the bathroom past the bed with my wife and her lesbian lover in it. They were both sound asleep but still all intertwined in the bed – hands fondling intimate places, sexy curves of hip and breast exposed to the world without a care. It was a fantastic sight which, had I not been so heavily tapped out, would have brought me an erection. As it was I simply smiled appreciatively, did my business and returned to the other bed and fell immediately back asleep.

pjhale121
pjhale121
294 Followers
12