Sharing a Room Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers

As I deliver the hardest shot yet, I wonder whether I'm spanking hard enough to bruise the young girl and whether she would consider that a problem or a bonus. Right now, that seems to be tomorrow's worry. I get a loud "Ahhh" for my effort, and I finally hear some pain in her voice but it still sounds to me like what she referred to the other day during our anal sex session as "a good kind of pain." So, I deliver another equally strong blow to exactly the same spot.

"Ow," she finally cries and I pause. She squirms, apparently tasting the sensation and coming to a decision. "Okay, go on."

I treat the other cheek to the same experience.

"Ah, ah, ah," she trembles under my hand.

"Ooh," she sighs as I massage the heat back into her backside. In addition to the heat and deepening red color I'm seeing, I also notice that her butt seems rounder and fuller. I guess we've got a little swelling going on. It definitely adds to the sexiness of her derriere.

I take another moment to check on our spouses. To my relief, Ron hasn't suffocated yet. In fact, he appears to be zealously lapping at Lisa's engorged pussy lips as they hang under her squatting position. She seems to be giving him a bit of a break to breathe and get more delicate sensation from him rather than intensely mash her clit against his chin.

She smiles at me in her hedonistic joy, silently sharing a loving moment as we stare affectionately at each other. Each happy that the other is experiencing exactly what they want to and both enjoying sharing our own physical pleasure with the one we most want to share all of life's experiences with. As I watch, she settles her pussy back down on Ron's face and closes her eyes, focusing again on the pleasure of his tongue buried inside her.

"What does my dirty, fucking, slut whore need now?" I growl, my voice deep with lust.

"More. I deserve more," is the broken reply, Terri's voice from the other side of my knee, thick with emotion.

"I need you to tell me when you can't take anymore, bitch. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"What are you?"

"I'm a dirty, fucking , slut, cunt, whore, bitch," she gasps .

"And what does a filthy cunt like you get?"

"I get my fucking ass spanked until it is fucking black and blue."

"Good answer, bitch," I reply and resume my spanking.

Eventually, Terri asks me to pause and I hold off momentarily expecting her to slide off my lap or sit up. But after a few moments to recover, she asks me to resume. This continues for several cycles until finally I think she truly has had enough.

As I continue to fondle her, I put the next question to her.

"What else do dirty, fucking, slut whores get?" I ask.

"Cock," she answers, sensing as I do that it is time to move on. She is sniffling now, the last round of spanks seeming to have elicited real tears.

"That's right, bitch, they get cock. Lots of cock stuffed in all their holes." I've currently got my thumb up her ass and my middle finger deep in her sloshy cunt, my ring finger diddling her clit.

I look across to meet the eyes of my darling love, my joy and my partner. She smiles at me with a satiated and smug smile. She has a glow about her that only comes through multiple orgasms. My eyes travel down the ripe lushness of her sated form, past her full, ripe breasts that still bear the bright red marks of her pawing and tugging at them as she drove for her pleasure; down past the slight paunch of her belly to the deeply blushing plump of her well-used sex. It has apparently had quite a workout.

I realize suddenly though, that I can see her full pussy between her well-spread legs and yet she is still astride Ron's face, balanced on his nose while she languishes back against the headboard. I can see poor Ron's jaw muscles continuing to flex. This can mean only one thing – Lisa has positioned him to tongue her backdoor and he is actively working to rim her asshole.

My incredulous gaze returns to her smiling face. She has seen the realization dawn on me and smiles at being able to surprise me, even at this late hour. But her expression is also tempered by just a touch of embarrassment at a newly discovered guilty pleasure that she has denied for so long having even the slightest interest in. I grin encouragingly at her, sharing in her joy at having found something else to delight in and silently promising to help her explore it as much as she might want.

But I have my own pressing needs to fulfill as well and I turn my attention back to my half of the submissive couple.

"Get up, whore," I command. "Turn around and show your abused ass to your mistress."

Terri of course obeys without question, sliding off my lap to the floor, rising up facing me and bending over to display her shame to Lisa. I take note of her tear-stained cheeks before she bends over and hides her face to the floor. Lisa gasps at the display and covers her mouth with her hand. Terri's poor ass is flaming red.

"Okay, cunt, what do you want?"

"Cock, sir. Your hard, fucking cock."

"Get up. Turn around." The girl obediently complies. Oh, man, that is the sexiest, reddest, cutest ass ever!

"There's your cock," I growl, indicating Ron's flagpole still throbbing blatantly directly in front of her. "See how licked raw my wife's cunt is? See how rock hard that makes your husband? That's the cock you get. Go squat on that fat cock and ram it up your fucking pussy."

Terri glances back at me over her shoulder, puzzled and starts to shake her head. "No..."

But I am adamant and glower at her. "Go!"

Reluctantly, she complies, shuffling forward with her abused ass facing me, mounts the bed and waddles forward until her dripping opening is positioned tantalizingly over Ron's throbbing manhood. I come up behind her and reach around, kneading her breasts and whisper into her ear. "Now push down slowly all the way and stay there; don't move."

Lisa and I watch as Terri captures Ron's pulsing cock in her hands, lines him up and ever so slowly begins to sink home. Lisa raises up and sits her butt up on the headboard, giving Ron a break and he groans in absolute bliss as he feels his wife envelope him.

In record time, I shed my clothes and approach Terri's flaming red ass from behind, a generous dollop of KY on my finger. Gently, I push Terri forward to expose her crinkled back entrance. When the cool wetness of the KY makes contact with her anus, Terri gasps in joyous realization that she is going to get my cock after all.

"I told you. Dirty, fucking slut whores get all their holes filled. Now, tell your husband what is happening."

"Ah, ah," Terri exclaims. "Oh, Ron, my love. He is greasing my asshole up with lubricant, sticking his lubed up finger into my dirty, filthy ass. Oh, my gosh, Ron, he is going to fuck my ass while your cock is shoved up my cunt!"

"That's right, whore. We're going to use all your holes, all at the same time. Now I want you to lean forward and take over the job your husband didn't finish on my wife's cunt. Lick her up and down and taste the cum that your husband made my wife cream out of her cunt."

I pressed her forward until her face was between Lisa's spread legs. I know that Lisa was probably pretty sated and may be too sensitive for a heavy duty workout, but I trusted in her resilience, her ability to control exactly how much sensation Terri would give her and I knew that she truly wanted to share this incredibly intimate joining of all four of us.

"Now, Terri and Ron, I want you guys to hold completely still while I fuck Terri's ass," I said as I lubed up my shaft and applied even more lube to her puckered little hole. I carefully lined my cock up against her rear entrance and pressed. A moment later, the flared head of my throbbing dick pushed through the tight restraining muscle. Terri gasped and squirmed at the intrusion.

"His cock is in my ass," she narrated for her blindfolded husband. "His cock is in my ass and yours is in my cunt."

And with those words, abruptly, unexpectedly, the "dirty, fucking, slut whore" role-play ended. Just like that.

Sure, my hand was still stinging from the blistering I had given her butt. And the heat from that fusillade still radiated from her ass to my pelvis and abdomen, but the spell was broken, replaced by an even more magical and wondrous connection and intimacy between us.

Suddenly, the incredible connection and uninhibited sexual sharing, the communication and freedom to explore and discover, to be vulnerable and raw and transparent with each other was overpowering. All four of us were linked, physically and emotionally, at the purest expressive level. All of us just knew it.

As I paused with my cock head just barely inside Terri's tight, muscular ass, giving her time to adjust to my invading girth, Lisa moved wordlessly at the head of the bed, loosening Ron's arms and taking off the blindfold. Terri and Ron stared into each other's eyes in a smoldering sharing of love, devotion and joy while I connected with my lover in a similar stare.

When Terri was ready for more, she acquiesced by dropping her head to her husband's bruised and battered lips and delicately, tenderly licked away just a small trace of my wife's cum. As I eased my aching manhood another fraction of an inch deeper into the well lubricated grip of her clenching ass, Terri guided Lisa back between her and her husband with a gentle hand to her hip. Lisa gratefully accepted the invitation back into her position in the interconnected tangle of bodies on the bed.

Ron resumed his oral exploration of her asshole and Terri began investigating the sensitive spots of Lisa's pussy, not as submissives forced to a task, but as lovers, sharing an experience and a connection through the body of another. My eyes locked onto Lisa's as we similarly shared our love and devotion to each other through the sexual linking with this remarkable couple.

As I watched the wonder and fascination of new and erotic experiences play over the love of my life's face over the next long moments, I little by little gained ground in Terri's tight rear passage. She accommodated me silently, deliberately relaxing and opening her body to my invasion. Whenever the demands of my incursion became too great, she would shift slightly, pressing her sensitive lips or clitoris against Ron's pelvis or cock, the resulting wave of pleasure distracting, relaxing and reconnecting us all to the breathtaking intimacy of the moment.

This entrance into her rear-end had none of the force, the pain, the need to be used that my last foray into her ass had demanded. This was excruciatingly slow and personal and every bit as sexy and awesome.

I'm not sure at what point I became aware that the incredible tightness in Terri's cramped bowels was not just her insides adjusting to my imposition but that I was actually pushing against Ron's cock in the overcrowded quarters of her petite pelvis. It was impossible for me to tell whether I was feeling my own throbbing heartbeat, spasms from Terri tightly clasped around my marauding cock or subtle adjustments by Ron as he strained upwards into his beloved.

I looked up in wonder into my own love's eyes and she reflected the wonder and awe that I was feeling at the incredible sensations. I reached out and we clasped hands – one more connection binding us to each other. Subtly, Lisa pulled me forward, drawing me into Terri, encouraging me to take her completely and merge us into one intermingled space.

When I bottomed out against Terri's heated asscheeks and felt the warmth still blazing off the red, swollen surface, a groan of sheer pleasure rumbled up from deep within my core. Terri also felt the contact of my hips and pelvis against the oh-so-tender surface of her badly abused behind and moaned in a delicious voice of unadulterated passion.

That small sound touched off a chain reaction that undid us all.

Ron's hips responded involuntarily to the sound of his lover's passion and twitched ever so slightly in the tight sheath of his wife's cunt. She hummed her delight against the susceptible folds of my bride, who gasped and clenched our interlocking fingers. In turn, my cock throbbed in reaction to the delightful sexual tension in my lover's touch and my eyes locked onto the deep pools of desire and bliss in hers.

Ron reacted to the pressure of my cock tip insinuating against his through the thin membranes separating us deep in his wife's bowels by redoubling his efforts to work his tongue in the sensitive rim of my wife's asshole, her hips instinctively thrust forward against Terri's face, gliding her overburdened clit over the pixie's button nose and letting down a gush of girl cum on her tongue.

Simultaneously, everyone's hips began moving against each other – not thrusting, not "fucking" in a crude sense of the word but grinding, creating friction, attempting to milk and merge and combine with each other. The effect, of course, is that everyone's libido crested. I have no idea who came when or in what order, whether there were multiples or one long one or whether it was the best one ever or over all too soon. I only know that we shared a four-way connection of intimacy the likes of which I had never dreamed; physical and emotional pleasure blended in fantastic ways; it was hard to tell if I was enjoying the sensations or enjoying that fact that one of my partners was enjoying the sensations. I wanted to scream and cry and sing all at the same time. Maybe I did.

At some point, somehow, Lisa and I moved to the other bed and I cuddled up to her, spooning her from behind on the far side of the bed. Likewise, Ron and Terri snugged together with Ron on outside. Ron and I drifted off to sleep in our respective orgasmic hazes while the ladies, both on the inside edges of the beds facing each other, chatted into the night, discussing sex and pleasure and feelings and how sharing made them feel. I know women process experiences by talking and I was thankful our wives were able to share their intimate experiences so fully and completely. I drifted in and out of consciousness periodically, only vaguely aware that the girls giggled and whispered and shared long into the night.

Epilogue

We continued to keep in touch with Ron and Terri in the subsequent years, primarily Christmas card letters and the occasional email. Communication of their sexual needs and desires apparently continued unabated after we had forced them into that mode on the fateful trip. Ron improved his ability to control his climaxes and Terri learned to express her needs more clearly. As I understand it, every so often when her sexual needs are particularly high, she ties him down and straddles his face for an extended period of oral fulfillment. This seems to put things back on an even keel for a while.

In another development, Terri's breasts grew a full size after their first son was born, a transformation well documented with pictures Ron proudly emailed us. Fortunately, their sensitivity only increased with the change and Terri happily reported that she has had orgasms from breast stimulation alone.

Ron never was able to get over his aversion to anal sex but together they found ways to satisfy her anal interest with several toys and plugs. Terri proudly explained in one letter to us how she was able to achieve the level of sensation she was seeking by sitting down heavily on a rather dramatically ribbed butt plug. It makes her feel appropriately "used back there" which apparently is the experience she typically wants from anal sex.

For our part, our intimacies only got better and better. Lisa now understands and accepts that my occasional male interest in another female form is not disrespectful to her or any indication that I'm dissatisfied or looking for sexual gratification outside of our idyllic marriage; I just enjoy looking at women, all different shapes and sizes, and particularly enjoy small, athletic, round asses.

Her acceptance of this has even evolved to the point where she will subtly point out cute tushies that I might be interested in. Most times I've already made note of it, having a sort of radar for such things, but I take her acknowledgement as approval to get a little better look, without, of course, being so blatant as to be disrespectful to the woman in question. It has become a shared interest which makes it all the more enjoyable.

Similarly, I have tried to take more interest in her interests. I've discovered that there are times when I feel especially devoted to my wife and want to express my love and adoration in a special way. One such time I figured out how to tie myself down to our bed so that she found me blindfolded and helpless when she got home from work. As I'd hoped, she promptly straddled my face and rode my nose and chin for what seemed like hours. My tongue and jaw muscles were sore nearly a week but the secret, satisfied smile Lisa wore for days made the slight discomfort well worth it. This has become a regular part of our sexual repertoire and a wonderful way I express my complete devotion to my lover.

There are also times, however, when our sexual interludes take a deliberately less tender path. Through our experiences in the Caribbean, I've learned that sometimes Lisa just wants me to take charge and express my passion for her. In these times, our interludes are less "lovemaking" and more "raw sex."

One such time when we were both were especially horny, I tied her legs up over her head to the corners of the headboard and put pillows under her bottom, leaving her completely and totally exposed in a fashion similar to the way she was splayed when Terri and I held her open for Ron to drive into her. She had a monumental orgasm as I drove hard into her in this vulnerable position. Every now and then, she asks me to do this to her. Just the fact that she asks for it is so erotic to me. I do confess, however, that I miss Terri's special clean-up efforts after we've had a particularly pleasurable session like this.

Although Lisa still does not feel comfortable being spanked in any sort of disciplinarian role-play, she does occasionally submissively lie across my lap and let me play with her ass. This includes mostly massage and caresses but can include some light slaps that sensitize and sting more than cause any real pain. I also get away with tickling her rear opening and hinting at penetration. From our open conversations, I know the act itself doesn't really bring her much direct pleasure but the act of submitting herself to me because I like it arouses her.

We've also discovered that an occasional hard spank in the heat of passion, say when she is riding me cowboy style or we are in a sixty-nine with her on top, really heightens our pleasure. Again, not so much because she enjoys the sensation of being spanked but because she likes the way I express my desire and hunger for her in such an expressly physical way.

Although we've talked about it often and promised ourselves on numerous occasions that we would get back together with Ron and Terri and enjoy further sexual exploits, I think we have come to realize it really isn't necessary. We had an unexplainable, fantastic, chance experience that launched both couples on an incredible road to sexual fulfillment that none of us could have predicted. All are happy and content with the outcome and, so far, we haven't seen fit to try to recreate or improve upon our experiences. But you never know, do you?

pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers
12