Sharing After The Library

Story Info
Ryan has been set up and action follows.
3k words
4.19
46.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The university rec club was starting to swing by the time Jimmy, Sarah, Sinead and I had consumed a number of rounds of Fourex, VB and Bundaberg rum and found our way into a couple of couches in the corner of the pool table area. The typical pub cover band had just gotten into their stride and was hacking out the hits of Cold Chisel, Crowded House and Midnight Oil.

I could do nought but shake my head in wonder and murmur vague obscenities as Sarah and Sinead filled me in on the arranging of the nights’ activities in the library, with Jimmy drunkenly adding his perverse adjectives to the dialogue.

It seemed that Sinead had been watching me from afar for most of the semester from her eagles’ nest up in the back of the lecture theatre. While she was spending most of her lecture time wondering how she could suitably introduce herself to me, I was blissfully unaware in my “straight arrow” front seat joyfully sucking up the theory of international financial markets.

“She’s been stalking you dickhead.” Jimmy mumbled, before Sarah elbowed him hard in the stomach.

Happily Sinead’s conundrum was solved when she spotted me chatting to Sarah and Jimmy over lunch a few days before. It seemed Sarah and Sinead had both been boarders at a certain posh private girls’ school overlooking the city, though a year or two apart. Though I left the lunch table before the happy reunion, this did not prevent Jimmy and Sarah from coughing up all they knew of me at Sinead’s careful prodding, including my much bemoaned virginity. Arrangements were made for Sinead to seduce me during tonight’s ‘Friday Nighters’ session, before I had altered the program with my unforseen adjournment to the library. Hurried mobile phone calls were made andvoila. The rest, as they say, is history. Except for one piece.

“How did you know about the journal article I was looking for?” I asked Sinead as I poked her gently in the ribs. She giggled and pulled away (mental note to self: she is ticklish).

“I heard you asking the librarian for it one day and I just beat you to the shelf and took it. At the time I thought it would be a great way to meet you; then I realised there was no good way to get it back to you without raising suspicion - until tonight lover.” She blushed and giggled again.

“Good one double oh seven” I replied in my best Miss Money Penny voice.

I glanced across to Jimmy waiting for his lewd additions to the conversation but his head had lolled forward onto his chest, fast asleep with his pot of beer still dutifully upright in his hand like any good homo-erectus male. I laughed more heartily than the situation deserved, but then, I was in a particularly good mood that night. I started to suggest to Sarah that she think about getting her man home, when I noticed she didn’t look too good either. I guess their rapid imbibing of various alcoholic concoctions before Sinead and I arrived was taking its toll. Sinead was leaning in close to me and whispering in my ear.

“What you say we leave this rock show before the grog has its way with you?” she purred in my ear, her hand suggestively caressing my thigh. I kissed her deeply then, our tongues meeting in silent conversation. Just at that sweet moment I heard the nauseas sound of vomiting and looked up to see Sarah making a deposit all over Jimmy’s lap. Jimmy was blissfully in Bundy Rum heaven and thankfully unaware. Sinead and I jumped up and grabbed Sarah’s arms, lifting her up. “Into the ladies’ quick!” Sinead said, obviously torn between laughing and scowling.

Twenty minutes later we were still in a cubicle in the ladies toilets with Sarah passed out over the toilet bowl and Sinead and I holding her head up by the mop of black curly hair. “Shit. I better check on Jimmy.” I said. “Will you be okay for a bit?” Sinead nodded and I stalked out of the toilets, getting raised eyebrows from a couple of vague looking blondes who were on their way in (I never did have a way with blondes!). “Just discovering my feminine side.” I winked at one of them.

By the time I got back to the couch, Jimmy was gone, leaving only a wet patch on the couch where he had been sitting. I rushed to the front of the rec club where the two no-neck bouncers maintained their post.

“Have you seen my mate?” I said to the slightly longer necked of the two, thinking he was probably the more intelligent, and describing Jimmy and where we had been sitting.

“Filthy bugger spewed all over himself. We threw him out.”

He turned back to his post and the shorter necked one added “Yeah. Filthy bugger.” Apparently, the interview was at an end.

“Fuck.” I said to myself, walking back towards the toilets. Forty minutes later Sinead and I were still standing at the entrance to the university trying to hail down a cab. Quite a few taxis had slowed down, seen the state of the unconscious Sarah slunk between us and quickly sped off.

“This is never going to work” I said, starting to lose my cool. This was quickly going from the best night of my life, to one of the worst.

“I know. We’ll try an ambush!” Sinead said, smiling widely.

In the end, the poor bastard cabbie never saw it coming. I had hid behind a bus-stop shelter holding Sarah, while Sinead undid a couple of her shirt buttons and stood out on the curb again. No more than ten seconds passed before a cab screeched to a halt in front of her. Sinead quickly opened the back door of the cab and I sprung from hiding, launching the prone Sarah headfirst into the backseat and climbing in after her. Sinead jumped in after me and we both sat breathing heavily and grinning at a pair of well endowed and well lowered middle-eastern eyebrows in the driver’s seat.

Sinead handed a twenty over as a peace offering and gave her address. The eyebrows lifted above cataclysmic levels and the taxi accelerated out into the traffic and headed north on the freeway towards the leafy suburb of St Lucia. So there I was, going home with two beautiful young women, one leaning into my shoulder with her top two buttons undone and the other passed out in my lap and leaving smears of what suspiciously looked and smelt like rum-flavoured carrot on my favourite jeans.

Sinead lived in a modern two bedroom apartment that she explained had been bought by her parents as an investment. Unfortunately it was on the fourth floor of a no elevator building and the second bedroom was a ‘waiting-to-be-renovated’ wreck. By the time we had tipped the clearly relieved cabbie and hauled the unconscious Sarah into Sinead’s ensuite bathroom, it was all we could manage to drag her into the shower cubicle and turn the water on. As Sinead and I sat on the floor leaning against each other we started to giggle and then fell about in fits of laughter, hugging each other and trying to control ourselves.

Suddenly, Sinead’s lips mine and she started to kiss me deeply. My fingers quickly undid her buttons and I pushed her shirt off her shoulders and moved my lips down her neck and chest until I met her braless and pert breasts, pink nipples proudly jutting towards my lips. She reached down and undid my jeans, sliding her hand into my boxers and surrounding my now very hard penis.

“I want you in me now!” She said urgently, pushing my jeans down over my hips and thighs, while my lips returned to her hungry mouth. She unsnapped her own jeans and pushed them down, before taking my penis in her hands and guiding me into her. I could see that some of my dried cum from our previous adventures still lay in her trimmed red pubic hairs and that only excited me even more. Sinead’s fingernails dug into my back and she screamed out “fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me….” over and over again. It was only 2 or 3 minutes of thrusting before her back arched under me and she cried out holding my head against her breast and wrapping her thighs tightly around me.

I stopped moving and lowered my weight on top of her, suddenly realising that the pain from kneeling on the hard tiled bathroom floor was excruciating. I rolled off her and sat back against the wall and she sat up next to me, her hand absently stroking my still raging penis. “I’ve never felt so horny in all my life Ryan. What are you doing to me?” She smiled up at me through heavily dilated pupils and I softly kissed her forehead.

I heard a groan coming from the shower cubicle and I looked up to see Sarah still leaning against the corner of the shower, her head lolling slightly as the cold water obviously had its effect.

“What do we do with her?” I said to Sinead.

“I guess she’ll have to crash in my bed for the moment.” Sinead looked slightly angry and I realised that what should have been our first morning waking up together was not going to turn out quite as we had imagined.

“At least it’s big enough for three.” She said dejectedly. “I’m not sleeping on that damned uncomfortable couch in the lounge room!” She stood up, kicked her jeans off from around her ankles and pulled her shirt back on; leaving me with one of the most erotic sights I’ve ever seen. She stood over me, naked from the waist down, cum encrusted red-gold pubic hair and labia still puffy and wet. Moaning, I stood up and pulled my boxers back up over my half erect penis.

Sinead went over to the shower and turned the water off and with a grunt of effort I leaned over to drag Sarah to her feet and out of the shower cubicle, looking now like a half-drowned rat. Sinead started to unbutton Sarah’s skirt.

“Um, Sinead?” I said. “I’m not sure if this is right.” I felt nervous about undressing Sarah like this. She was a good friend and I didn’t want her to think that I had taken advantage of her. Sinead smiled at me.

“It’s ok lover. I’m here and I’ll explain it all to her in the morning. We can’t leave her in these wet smelly clothes.” I nodded and held onto Sarah as Sinead finished removing Sarah’s skirt, blouse and bra. “Wait here a minute.” Sinead commanded as she moved off into the bedroom. I couldn’t believe what was happening.

I was standing here holding up my gorgeous friend, near naked in my arms. She had small breasts and almost marble-white skin like Sinead and her nipples, hard from the cold water, were pressing against my forearms wrapped around her from behind. Her white panties were soaked and I could clearly see her trimmed black pubic mound crinkled against the wet, see-through material. Her head was resting back against my shoulder and her wet, curly, ebony hair felt soft and heavy trailing over the skin of my neck. Suddenly I realised that my penis was raging again and thrusting into the small of her back. Her eyes flittered open and she smiled briefly before nuzzling her face into my neck. I swallowed and blushed deeply, not knowing wether Sarah was really awake or not.

I heard a cupboard door slam and Sinead reappeared with an old well-worn Queensland Reds jersey. She bunched the jersey up over Sarah’s head and we struggled for a while to get her arms into the cut-off sleeve holes. Sinead then leant down and slid Sarah’s wet panties down over her hips, providing a tantalising glimpse of dark pubic hair, before the Reds jersey fell into place. She then grabbed a towel and started to dry Sarah’s hair as best she could, relaxed neck muscles not helping. As I moved to give Sinead better access to Sarah’s hair she noticed that my penis was straining against my boxers and quite a large wet spot had appeared around the end of my penis. Sinead gave me a gorgeous smile and winked “She’s got a hell of a body hasn’t she?” I smiled back, relieved that she wasn’t pissed off and leaned over to kiss her briefly on the lips.

I lifted Sarah up in both arms and carried her into the bedroom, while Sinead pulled back the sheets.

As I lowered Sarah onto the bed, her knees still bent, her thighs fell open, exposing all of her from pubic hair downwards. Sinead and I stood there mesmerised. “That’s the first time I’ve ever seen another girls pussy like that.” Sinead said leaning against my back and folding her arms around me.

I nodded “me to. I’ve only ever seen a red-haired one.” She slapped my arse and giggled as we both stood there staring at the sight before us. Then Sarah moaned and Sinead and I watched entranced as her right hand slid down over her thigh and started to lightly stroke her outer labia. Sinead let out a soft “ohhhhh” as we watched Sarah masturbating in front of us, too scared to move in case she heard us. Abruptly Sarah’s fingers stopped and she let out a soft cry before her breathing deepened and she was obviously sleeping.

“She must be dreaming,” Sinead whispered into my ear. I nodded, still half in a trance.

Unbelieving, I watched as Sinead walked around me and knelt next to the bed. She leant over and I let out an audible groan as she put her face over Sarah’s exposed pussy and inhaled deeply. I felt a little guilty about what was happening but I couldn’t hold out any longer. I slipped of my shirt and pushed my boxers down over my hips, letting them fall to the floor. Suddenly a funny thought slipped into my head. Rugby, women and beer: The ancient triad of pleasure.

As I started to slowly stroke my raging hard-on I looked up at Sarah’s face again and was not so surprised at seeing her eyes open, watching me intently. The realisation dawned on me that she was not so drunk as Sinead and I thought, and had probably been playing us since we pulled her out of the shower. She smiled at me and her fingers gently entwined themselves in Sinead’s cascading red curls. Sinead moaned and I saw her tongue arch out and delicately slide along the inside of Sarah’s thigh.

I stood dumbfounded, idly stroking my hard penis, pre-cum flowing over my fingers as Sarah reached down again and spread her labia wide for the flame haired woman who had taken my virginity only hours before. It seemed that Sinead wanted to remove her own different form of virginity. Very quickly Sinead had crawled up onto the bed and was lustily lapping at Sarah’s sopping pussy; while Sarah’s hungry eyes watched me intently. Her hips were rising and falling now, as if humping an invisible cock. In one movement she pulled the rugby shirt up over her head and started to squeeze and pull at her nipples. Gently she lifted Sinead’s head up and rolled onto her side, lifting one leg into the air and looking me deep in the eyes as she deliberately slid her hand down over her body until it rested on her butt.

I glanced quickly at Sinead and she smiled her accent, motioning me over with one delicately beckoning forefinger. I leant against the bed and kissed her deeply, smelling and tasting Sarah all over her mouth. Then I lay down on the bed, spooning Sarah. I was trying hard not to cum there and then as Sinead took my penis in her hand and slid her lips over the end as Sarah grabbed my hand and cupped it against her left breast. Suddenly my penis jerked and Sinead, knowing what was coming removed her mouth from me and aimed me at Sarah’s gloriously swollen pussy. My first spurt shot up between Sarah’s thighs and landed on the bottom of her right breast and down across her soft belly. The rest shot all over her pubic hair and spread labia and dribbled down over my lover’s enclosed fist. We all smiled and moaned together and Sinead guided me into Sarah’s waiting vagina before my penis had a chance to soften.

Sarah looked me in the eyes then. “I’ve dreamed of this moment for years Ryan.” Sinead and I shared a look then, both surprised. Then she smiled and lower her face to Sarah’s exposed clitoris. Sarah surprised me again with what came next. “Ryan, fuck me please. Gently. While your babe licks my hot little cunt!” Then she scooped up some of my cum from her breast and started to hungrily lick her fingers. What was a man to do?

I started to pump in and out of Sarah, concentrating hard on maintaining the rhythm in what is always a less than comfortable position. “Squeeze my tits babes!” Sarah ordered and Sinead and I both momentarily grappled over flesh space before we each ended up with one handful of young white c-cup each. Sarah started bawling obscenities and suddenly withdrew her arse from me and turned head to toe on the bed. Sinead and I were face to face as Sarah’s red lips circled around my raging penis and started to jack me off with her lips and tongue.

“Cum in her mouth Ryan!” Sinead ordered before sliding two of her Sarah coated fingers into my mouth. Then she kissed me just as my stomach muscles spasmed and my toes curled and I shot my second load over Sarah: coating her lips, tongue and chin with my cum.

Sinead giggled, took my hand in hers and directed my forefinger in between Sarah’s arse cheeks. “It’s going to be a very long day!” Her eyes lit up and she kissed me briefly before lowering her lips to Sarah’s belly button. I blinked briefly at the view and nodded to myself. It already had been.