Sharing Aunt Lucy Ch. 1

Story Info
Jack gives up his weekend to help aunt & uncle.
1.8k words
4.35
157.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Nick phoned me up to say he and Aunt Lucy were buying a new holiday cottage, and could I come and help? I often do quite a bit of work painting and decorating, so I knew they would be wanting me to help smarten the place up for the holiday season. I was always happy to be with them.

I threw on my comfortable tracksuit, quickly packed a bag with change of clothing and I was ready.

Aunt Lucy had turned into a very buxom forty year old who still dressed in very soft revealing dresses. I have been attracted to her for as long as I can remember; in fact she was the first woman I can truly say I was sexually attracted to. Daydreams of her powered my first expeditions into masturbation, and I would often fall asleep with pictures of her in my mind. Since they had got into this holiday-home business I hadn't seen them for a while, but her memories stayed with me.

Uncle Nick had borrowed the firm's van for this venture, and when they turned up it was already dark. "You'll have to squeeze in the back, Jack," he said. "I've got so much stuff in the van, I've even had to load up the front seat," he added, laughing.

So I squeezed in the back with all the bedding and the pans. It was the first time I'd been this close to Aunt Lucy for some time. "Sorry," I said, as I squashed in beside her, falling on to her as Uncle Nick threw the van into first gear and roared off down the road.

"Here's the map" he said, handing it over to us, "can you two find out where we are going? There's a torch somewhere in that pile of stuff beside you."

We rooted around in the bag and found the torch, opened the map to the correct page and started working out the route. As we bent over the book, I could smell her perfume, and was becoming quite turned on with the proximity of her body and the heat coming off her thigh pressed closely to mine.

"I think we should be taking this road here, " I said, tracing the line with my finger.

"What, this one here?" she said, pointing to the same road. Our fingers touched, and I felt a bolt of electricity rush through me. Such a small thing, but suddenly the atmosphere in the back of the van grew electric.

"Take the third exit," she shouted to Uncle Nick over the sound of the engine, "Then as far as you can go, about fifteen miles before the road forks to the right. It's about another ten miles after that." Then she turned off the torch and we were surrounded by darkness.

Her husband concentrated on driving after that, and she laid her head on my shoulders. It was so lovely and warming, that I put my arm around her shoulders. In the all-consuming darkness we were suddenly lost in a world of our own.

I don't know what made me do it, but suddenly I bent down to where her head rested against my shoulder, and was about to kiss her hair gently, when she lifted her face and I found myself engulfed in a deep, penetrating kiss. Her tongue went deep into my mouth and I closed my eyes and I was lost forever. Time and the van around had no meaning.

I have said I didn't know what made me kiss her, but what made me do what I did next I shall never understand.

While our mouths were locked in a silent struggle, I put my hand on to her thigh, quickly moving up her legs and searching out her sex. She didn't flinch, but opened her legs quite readily and let me put my hand on her knickers. They were slightly damp, and slowly, silently, I slipped my fingers beneath the soft silk and found her wet, naked pussy. She was hot!

She let out a soft moan that only I could hear, and I quickly inserted two fingers deep inside her. She arched her back then, so that my access was easier. After a few minutes, gently at first then growing more intense and violent, I brought her to a state of shuddering orgasm.

Her tongue and her open mouth told of lust and promises beyond my imagination, while her furtive hand thrust down inside my trousers and quickly grabbed my cock. She had only just started to pump me with her fist, when suddenly the van gave a lurch to the left.

"Here we are!" spoke up Uncle Nick from the front, as the tyres scrunched over thick gravel, and the headlights showed up the darkened deserted cottage.

Aunt Lucy and I quickly pulled apart, and I sat bolt upright. "Later!" she mouthed in my ear.

"What a lovely cottage," I said, adjusting my erection within my tracksuit trousers, and leaned forward, trying to sound interested. "Looks like it's miles from anywhere."

"Oh, yes, we won't get interrupted here," said Uncle Nick, and he skidded to a halt.

It was after midnight when we had taken all the bedding inside. Aunt Lucy quickly lit the fire in the stove and Uncle Nick opened a bottle of wine. "A little nightcap before we turn in, I think," he said.

He sat beside the stove and loaded fresh logs on to it, while Lucy and I made the beds. One big double bed in the main bedroom, and the small single one in my room adjacent. We didn't say a word to each other while we did it, but I could tell that she was still turned on by our session in the van. She showed me the bathroom, and gave me a towel, then said that she needed to turn in. There was a lot of work to do over the weekend, and she needed to get to sleep. Uncle Nick said good night too, and disappeared into the bedroom. I sat on the sofa to finish my glass of wine and prepared to get undressed myself.

It was some time later that I awoke. I realised that I had fallen asleep on the sofa, dulled perhaps by the wine and the heat from the stove. I turned the light off, and was just about to go into my bedroom when I heard a noise from the big bedroom. The door was open, and although I was in darkness, a pale shaft of moonlight had fallen over their bed, covering them in a soft blue spotlight. I didn't plan to look in, but what I saw gave me quite a shock.

They were both naked. Aunt Lucy was bent forwards over the edge of the bed, her arse in the air. Uncle Nick had entered her pussy from behind, his fingers squeezing the white flesh of her buttocks, and was pounding into her fast and furious. The grunting and groaning and slapping that was going on made me feel very strange... and very turned on. I suppose I shouldn't have watched, but I was mesmerised, and couldn't help slipping my hand down inside my tracksuit bottoms and rubbing my quickly hardening cock. I wanted to take in as much of the sexy scene as I could to fuel a furious masturbation later on.

At last Uncle Nick gave a huge grunt, and I saw the white froth of his cum spreading down the length of his thrusting cock. I knew it was time to make myself scarce, and I moved slowly intending to slip into my bedroom.

It was only then that I realised that the mirror was so placed as to reveal myself to Aunt Lucy. Her eyes flashed in the moonlight and I realised that she was staring right at me. I saw her eyes half-close in acknowledgement, and then I heard her cry out:

"Yes Nick, fuck me with your fat cock. Cum in my cunt, Nick. Feel me cumming too!"

With that I slipped to one side and quietly disappeared into my bedroom. I threw myself on to the bed and quickly brought myself off to a huge orgasm, the best I've had for months.

I can't remember what I was dreaming about, but suddenly I was in an amethyst-coloured world with an overwhelming sensation of happiness and joy. I awoke slowly, not wanting to lose the sensation; but then I realised that it grew stronger the more I awoke. My cock was erect, with sweet feelings of something soft and moist slipping up and down the length of me.

I opened my eyes. The moonlight was shining into my room now, and Aunt Lucy was bent over me, holding my rigid cock upright and sliding me in and out of her mouth. Her silk dressing gown fell open, and I could see her large firm breasts swaying gently.

When she saw me awake, she stopped and gave me a wet, sexy kiss.

"I saw you watching us..." she whispered with a slight girly giggle. "I'm still horny as hell..."

"But he'll hear us..."

"I know. Follow me."

I got quietly out of bed and followed her through the kitchen. Uncle Nick's snores were loud and penetrating, but soon we were in another room I hadn't yet seen. It was large room, an extension to the cottage, with an enormous pool-table in the middle of the room. Moonlight filtering in through the ornate stained glass roof gave a ghostly air to the room.

Aunt Lucy climbed on to the table and lay down, spreading her legs and rubbing herself with her finger. "Come fuck me, Jack"

Years of untouched dust rose gently in the air and billowed around her like a million tiny blue diamonds. She pulled the wet finger out of her slit and sucked it in her mouth like a schoolgirl on a lollipop.

"Come and fuck your Aunty Lucy.."

And as I slowly pushed the full length of my cock into her on that dusty moonlit tabletop, I watched the laughing lust in her eyes, feeling her cunt walls squeezing and caressing me. And all the time, she whispered in my ear - stories I had once only dreamed about...

"I used to finger fuck myself and dream about this, Jack," she was telling me... "I would imagine it was you fucking my cunt instead of Nick... I would dream about sucking you off..."

Words; continual dirty, sexy words whispered into my ear while I humped and pumped; until at last, like a strange twisted monster, our bodies entwined and lifted up off the table as we ejaculated together, orgasmed at the same fragment of time; deformed in our satiated lust, frozen in that magnetic blue galaxy of moonlight and dust.